Diary of a Horny Student Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You know, I don't get you, TImmy," She remarked, stretching out her long legs towards me on the couch. She was wearing those loose-fitting short shorts, and they bunched up around her crotch, so I could see every inch of those drool-worthy stems. The way they gleamed in the light implied they were freshly shaved and moisturized. They were a work of art.

"Oh?" I asked.

"Yeah," she said, wiggling the toes on her sock-covered feet, "you've got a date--you've got TWO dates--and you're still acting like you're the last single person on the planet."

"Yeah two dates--single-evening dates--one with a church girl I'm not even really interested in, and the other is basically a joke. It's not exactly like my love life is on fire..." I trailed off.

Steph took a drink, her eyes lingering on her glass momentarily.

"What about that girl Tara?" she asked, her eyes flicking back up at me intently.

"What about her?"

"Have you guys ever hooked up?" Her legs shifted together slightly as she asked.

The image of my spent cock in my hand, and a dash of my cum dripping on Tara's perfect breast flashed before my eyes. I swallowed hard, and answered "No."

Steph seemed to relax a bit as she said "that's too bad--she's a hottie."

"She's one of my best friends. Plus, she's got plenty of better people than me to choose from." I took a big gulp from my drink, which was already making me quite warm inside. "I'm just really bad at all that stuff. My virginity is destined to remain intact for a long time."

Steph snickered.

Oh fuck, what did I just say? Goddamnit I just gave Steph some epic ammo. I winced, waiting for her to deliver a scud missile of tease and torment. I waited, but all that came was a long silence. She had the upper hand and didn't take it. Seizing this rare moment, I changed the subject.

"What about you?" I asked. One long leg bent up toward her stomach, almost in defense.

"What ABOUT me?"

"Are you seeing anyone? I've never seen you with a guy around here or anything..."

Steph chortled in laughter, "Oh GOD. I would never bring anybody here in a million years. Not with MY parents around..."

"No?"

"No way," she shook her head, laughing, "they seem pretty cool and casual, but they're really uptight when it comes to sex."

The image of Steph's mom Sandy sucking her husband's dick on camera while dripping with another man's cum flashed in my mind. My dick twitched.

"Oh yeah?"

Steph sat up now and leaned toward me, getting into it, one foot tucked under her butt, another down on the floor.

"Yeah, the ONE time I brought someone over, they FREAKED out!" she said, taking a big sip, "I got out of work early and had the house to myself, so we were making out on the couch, and then my parents came busting in and LOSE it. They made this big scene in front of these friends from church or whatever that came to hang out..."

Yeah...hang out...

"...and so from then on I said never again." She shook her head, taking another sip, "I don't tell them anything, and they don't ask. They probably still think I'm a virgin, too."

My cock twitched again.

I was at an important crossroad. The next thing I said would hold a lot of weight, and determine very distinctly which direction the conversation would go in. I could hit the ejector button, change the subject, and continue happily on my way, or I could listen to the booze in my brain, and the churn in my balls.

"So you're not, then?" I said as my stupid balls won out.

Steph stared at me, cocking a single eyebrow. There was a long pause, and then a languid "...not what?"

Balls still in control, I doubled down. "Not a virgin."

There was another long pause. I thought about all the names Steph was about to call me, about all the good will and budding friendship I had just launched out the window. I was a perv, and she was going to let me know it. A smirk slowly formed on her lips. This was it!

She leaned back again, long legs stacked on top of each other in a relaxed state. She was reveling in the hammer she was about to drop on ol' Timmy the Perv!

"No, I'm not." was all she said. The ball was in her court, and she just bounced it back to me.

My cock flexed as the image of those long, golden legs wrapped around some lucky guy as he slipped his cock in and out of her wet pussy struck like a lightning bolt across my brain.

My balls still in control, I pressed on. "...when did you lose it?"

The question didn't phase her in the least. She had a more inquisitive look on her face now--she was ready to play this game. And boy did she know how to play.

"Which one?" She asked. I froze. I didn't know how to react to that one. "Guy or girl?"

The question of virginity immediately left my mind. There were more interesting subjects on the table, now, subjects that almost caused my internal spank bank matrix to explode.

"You're into girls too?" I managed to sputter out.

"Sure," she said, taking another drink, "I've probably hooked up with more girls than guys, actually."

"Really?" I shifted in my seat to try and hide the iron bar in my pants. "Like who?"

"I can't believe I'm telling you this..." The question caused her to blush ever so slightly as she weighed giving me the details. In that moment she wasn't my step sister's friend, the older girl who liked to torment me, she was just an excited, horny kid. Just like me. It was strangely endearing.

Finally, she took a big pull on her drink and told me a story that would live in my imagination for the rest of my life.

"So you know that redhead that lives next door? Sarah?"

"Uh-huh" I choked. I knew Sarah, of course I knew Sarah. Sarah was the fire-haired object of my unrequited lust, the mysterious literal girl next door who I regularly fantasized about making passionate love to.

"She and I had a bit of a thing last summer," she said with a cheeky smile.

It was a strange feeling, hearing that revelation, and my body was overcome with a barrage of simultaneous emotions. On the one hand, I was surprised. Still processing Steph's sapphic admission, and had no idea that it would hit so close to home. On the other hand, I was kind of angry. It was the kind of ridiculous anger that only a hormonal teenager can bear unironically, the anger of a guy who felt a misplaced sense of ownership over the fictionalized sex life of a girl he's never talked to. Overall though, I felt a level of horniness that was making me sweat. My back was cold, my cock was hard, and above all else, I desperately needed to hear the rest of this story.

"Oh yeah? How'd that happen?" I fluttered, hoping against hope that Steph was too drunk to notice how turned on I was.

"She and I would get home from work around the same time every day, so we just started chatting regularly. She's just this super nice, quiet girl, so I didn't think much of it, but then..." she paused, remembering fondly, "...we ran into each other at a party over at The Spot."

The Spot was the all-purpose hang out for the older teens looking to cut loose out of the prying eyes of their parents. Equal parts hook up place and bonfire party location, many beers and bodily fluids had been spilt there over the years.

I had never been there.

"We got to talking, and there was a definite vibe. I thought she was dating some guy in my year, but it didn't seem to matter. We eventually wandered off past the tree line..." she trailed off.

"...And?" My stupid, stupid balls made me say.

I don't know if it was the booze, or if she was as turned on as me, but something made her continue.

"We went over to the clearing by the big old tree, and started making out," she chuckled, and absentmindedly ran her hand over the inside of one of her thick, perfect thighs.

"She was getting so hot, breathing heavy and writhing around, and I just couldn't help it--I slid my hand down her body, and under the waistband of her jean short shorts.

"I stopped, and she looked at me, with those big green eyes, and just...nodded."

Steph had a far-away look in her eyes. Her legs started to shift. I could see her hard nipples through the fabric of her shirt.

"She had a big sweatshirt on, so I couldn't get at her tits, but it didn't matter. I had my hand down her pants, and...God, she was soaking wet...I just rubbed her pussy while we made out.

"Her breath was heavy, and she just kept saying 'yes, yes, yes' and then she grabbed my wrist, and I felt her pussy squeeze my fingers. She came SO hard."

I don't think I had drawn a single breath in minutes.

"You know, it's funny," she continued, "I thought maybe it was her first time or something, but then..." the pause was murder. "...then she pushed me over, practically tore my shorts off, and dove tongue first between my legs!" she said, laughing hysterically.

"Oh my God." I managed to squeak out

"Yeah I know," she chuckled, "she was good, too. So yeah, from then on every now and then I would sneak over to her place and we would fuck in her bedroom."

They would fuck in Sarah's bedroom--the bedroom I could see into from my bathroom window. My drunken mind immediately transported me to my bathroom, fantasizing watching through the blinds as this girl I had known for years, my step-sister's best friend, rode the gorgeous face of my most intense crush, a face I had dreamed of painting white with cum many times myself. I couldn't feel my fingers.

"It's a good thing we went over to her place, too, because her house was usually empty and I am...not quiet." she said with an embarrassed chuckle.

So let's take a second here... At that moment, I was drunk in my step-sister's best friend's living room, a living room that I watched her mom give a weapons' grade blow job in, by the way, and she had just finished telling me the story about how she had been fucking the girl of my dreams in a bedroom I could see from my bathroom window. My cock was so hard I didn't even know what universe I was in.

Which is why I need a little bit of understanding when, in my severely chemically altered state, I said the absolute worst possible thing imaginable. Three words that would put my face forever in the dictionary next to "dumbass."

I chuckled along with Steph, and said "Yeah, I know."

Steph's face turned to a puzzled scrunch. A long pause followed.

"What do you mean 'you know'?"

In denial of the sudden mood change, I thought we were still in honesty mode. Or at least that's what my dumbass rationalized as I leaned on the truth to set me free. "I can hear you--sound travels pretty easily through the floorboards and into my room," I chuckled before hanging myself, "...I can hear you when you..."

Suddenly the room was ice cold. Steph's smokey glare turned to piercing daggers.

I immediately knew what I had done. Afterward I would try to rationalize it, to convince myself she was overreacting, but I knew the truth: everything before this point had been intimate and private, sure, but it was information she CHOSE to share with me. What I had just revealed was a violation--a moment meant for only her that was now ruined by the knowledge that her intimate pleasure was now an unwilling performance.

"Get out."

I pause, speechless, not knowing what to do.

"Steph, I--"

"Get the fuck out!" she asserted forcefully. I got the message that time. I gathered my things in an embarrassed, drunken stupor, and hustled my way out of her apartment.

My cock shriveled.

12