Nude Swim, Double Ds, A Big Dick!

Story Info
Fucking in neighbor's pool threatens 2 couples marriage.
10.5k words
4.38
38.3k
48
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
inafantasy
inafantasy
906 Followers

A fictional story involving 2 couples with early signs of the 7-year itch. All characters are over 18 of course. Story self-edited and proofed with the help of Grammarly and other programs. If you can't handle possible mistakes, I would move on to another story. I have no literary degree.

Couples, David and Joyce and Chase and Amy were neighbors. They were close enough to get each other's mail when away, sometimes even fed and walked their pets if it was a one-day away thing. As time went by they became closer and eventually became friends. Joyce and David had a pool and Chase and Amy were a little envious. Even though they told them they could use it at any time and gave them a key to the gate they didn't. You don't feel comfortable running over and jumping in the pool when you don't know what the neighbors are doing. Even if you see them leaving, you don't know when they are coming back. On occasion, they would let them know how long they would be gone, they would enjoy at least a day with a pool.

Every July, David, and Joyce would go away for a vacation, often to some tropical Island. They liked to go to resorts that would rent out huts with only the minimum of amenities. It was kind of like camping and usually come with a lot of privacy. What else did you need but food, a wet bar, and a Caribbean lagoon with clear water in the nicest shades of blue?

Even though they were not promoted as being clothing-optional resorts, they typically kept couples with children on separate beaches. This allowed for optional nudity without promoting it, not wanting it to become a swingers vacation destination. This makes it not unusual for a couple to hang around their hut, swim nude, or for the female to lay out topless on the beach. Joyce for one was a pleasure to look dressed, or in her bikini.

She told the neighbors, "I often just stay naked most of the time we are at the hut, at the beach only sometimes. I hate to admit it, but I am more likely to lose my bottoms and go all the way naked at the beach if another couple is there. Maybe I secretly want a swap, or we both do, I can tell he likes to be dick out too. I don't know, but I like to see if I can get the other couple to join us naked. As far as the help when they come to the hut, they don't mind us being aThey fact, they found that some of them would linger when we were naked. I find it kind of thrilling being naked in front of strangers, but so far it has only been on vacation."

What she did not tell the neighbors is that they found out some of the help was available for more than just housekeeping. In fact, at the one resort, their butler would make sure his large package was noticed by Joyce through the thin material of his shorts. Joyce would kid David about hiring that butler and taking his big dick for a romp. Like all young couples, the thought of having another sex partner is always in their heads.

They shared all this vacation info with the neighbors and it made them envious of their vacations. They always wanted to do a resort like that but did not have the money, and Amy wondered if she had the to courage to be naked in front of others. She wanted to try it sometime but never mentioned it to Chase.

Although most men like big breasts, Amy was self-conscious about the size of hers. Her husband Chase loved them, and she liked his oversized cock. Both were subject as far as size goes to the eye of the beholder. Most would share their opinions of each other, another reason a totally nude resort, fearing they both would draw too much attention.

When they were away it gave Chase and Joyce a week to pretend the neighbor's backyard pool and the somewhat secluded area was such a resort. They would pack a picnic basket with food and drinks and spend some long days, and some late nights there. Their favorite time to go was right about sunset on a warm night. It was a romantic time to be in the pool and sometimes once it was fairly dark, they would get a little busy with each other, mostly under the water. Amy would sometimes take her top off unleashing her double D's to tease Chase. This was all good for their sex life, and they would get home later that evening they would sometimes shed their suits on their way in the door and fuck some random place inside their own house.

One warm night with a full moon to make things more romantic, and them finishing a thermos full of Daiquiris, they found themselves extremely horny. Chase who was enjoying the fact that Amy's top was off was playing with her breasts, and she in turn had his trunks pulled down under water and was playing with his cock. It got hard of course and she wanted it then and did not want to wait for it later at home.

A debate ensued about the privacy issue, they wanted to have some kind of sex of course. Points were made, and fears were discussed. The biggest fear was the fact that Chase assumed that there was probably at least one security cam hidden up under the eve of the roof.

He decided to not share that info with Amy. David had told him how he enjoyed having time away from phones and an affordable, or internet connection at these resorts, and that would keep him from checking the house cams. He would give Chase, and his parents a contact number in case anything happened that he would absolutely need to know about. There is normally an emergency phone number at the resorts, the only phones available are satellite-based ones, and come with big surcharges.

Chase managed to convince himself and Amy it was safe to shed her bottoms that night, then, of course, he shed his trunks without her request. They were swimming around nude and having such a good time. They ended up sitting on a lounger beside the pool. It was their first time naked and thinking about having any type of sex there at the pool. They were both frisky, Amy felt safe opening her legs and giving her husband a view of her pussy, she was trying to get him to take her home to fuck her. Chase wanted some extra excitement with his sex, he too was on display. Her showing her pussy did give him an erect, and very large cock. He knew if he was going to get her to do something right then and there he had to start it.

Chase stood up and presented his cock to her, he stood there with it right in front of her face. She was just going to kiss his knob, and try to convince him to leave so they could have sex. She got into it though, and soon just let her towel drop and was sucking his cock, as she used one hand to finger herself. Soon they went from her holding his butt cheeks as she worked his cock to her holding on to the short diving board ladder. She was with it and wanted some excitement too. Her big breasts were hanging down from her chest, as he loosely held them after he had inserted his cock inside her. It might not have been much for some couples, but fucking at the neighbor's pool was very daring to them.

It was the first time they had the courage to even get naked at the pool and already they were fucking there. It is not that they had not fucked outside, even in risky areas, like a hiking path at a park back when they were dating. It was just different being in their neighbor's backyard and they both really got off on it. They stayed naked the rest of that pool visit and just paraded around like they were on their own private Caribbean Beach like their neighbors. Their love life had been pretty dull, and they both considered several possible solutions, some were discussed, but ones like cheating, or suggesting a swap to fuck someone else they felt were better kept to themselves.

They had so much fun swimming nude, it was a topic of discussion with them more than once. So a couple of days before the neighbors were to come back they decided to spend a whole evening there from sunset on. Of course, the plan was to get naked and fuck outside the pool again, this time under the stars. They packed plenty of snacks and extra drinks for their fantasy evening.

Once they got there and had a few drinks, they did not wait, and just plain got naked. Chase watched the sunset with her in his lap, and him holding on to her breasts, his favorite place to hold on to her. That was only the start, they would amuse each other by getting on the diving board, and they would both take their time bouncing up and down getting ready to dive in. In his case, his big cock would be so prevalent as it waved up and down. For Amy of course, who had been on the school swim team, her breasts would really get going.

All this was fun and daring, as on the diving board was the only time they were visible above the privacy fence. They knew that if a neighbor was looking their way, they would get a show and that alone really turned them on. They ended up doing crazy things to each other in several more of the more visible spots in the pool area just for the thrill of being seen. It was a sign of how much they wanted something exciting to fire up their sex lives.

Somehow after the dives, Chase convinced Amy to lay down on the diving board on a mattress from a lounger. It would have had to have been a sight to anyone who saw it. His reasoning was, that it would be like they were having sex on a raft in the Caribbean like the neighbors might be doing. First, he ate her out but ruled out tit fucking her up there, that could end poorly, falling in the water would dampen the mood for sure. He did manage to get her legs back and fuck her there without incident. It was his first cum that night and he covered her with it. In the process of shooting it there, he lost balance, fell off the side, and pulled her in with him. They had a good laugh and felt so good having done something wild to spice up their marriage.

They were not done, just starting in fact. She later after snacks and more drinks, of course, sucked his cock right under a security light they did not know how to turn off. Once Amy had given in, she was really into the sex outside. They found they both liked the feeling of being in the spotlight. Amy's fantasy of fucking somewhere and maybe being watched, so the security light made it seem like a possibility.

They both were turned on, and so much that when they started a fucking session under the light, it lasted well over an hour. No balance problem there, he was even able to tit fuck her, and she was able to get a turn on top, and rode him like a cowgirl, all under the light. She loves being on top but usually rides facing him, so he can help her keep control of her big tits once they get going they kind of become perpetual, like the pendulum and its knob on a grandfather clock.

It was quite a sex-filled night they had, it lasted until after midnight, and they were so fucked up by then, that they gathered what was necessary to take back home that night. That included their suits that Amy stuffed in the beach bag along with everything else. They had enjoyed being naked all evening, and Amy was buzzed enough that she dared Chase to walk back home naked with her.

It did not seem very daring at the time, as it was late and dark. But they forgot their porch light went on with motion. Standing there illuminated by the porch light they realized that their keys were stuffed clear in the bottom of the beach bag. Their naked swim was over but ended up getting their biggest thrill on the porch. The heard a car approaching, and first, he tried to get her to hunch with him, but Amy pulled him up with her and they stood there bold and naked until it passed. They saw the car's brake lights go on a second, so Amy waved, and he or she in the car just gave them a little horn beep to let them know the view was not lost on them. It made Amy who is not usually a giggler, giggle, it also made them want to fuck again as soon as they got in. The fun evening made them decide to save up for a vacation, and maybe a pool of their own someday.

The neighbors came home that Sunday, and things were soon back to normal, they no longer had a pool to pretend was theirs. The neighbors who they felt did not owe them anything for pool and house watching, as it was a blast for them promised to have them over for a nice dinner for watching the house. That gave them a chance to chat and find out more about each other. Before they left, they proposed they come over for sunset drinks about once a week, then take a swim. They really got to know each other better with the help of some drinks, and then a few more drinks of course.

All four of them were very aware right away that their mate was somewhat attracted to the other couple's mate. That was not surprising as they all were what you would have to consider young and hot, in their mid-20s, and 5 or more years into their marriages. The seven-year itch is just an estimate, it probably starts after a couple and grows. It was just that the extra time spent in swim attire, especially the girl's skimpy bikinis that showed them all more of each other than they had ever seen. Amy's tits were a big hit with David, she had got the courage to wear one of her bikinis so brief she would normally only wear it to lay out.

Amy's training on a high school swim team allowed her to do some amazing dives without making a big splash despite the size of her breasts, which is a sign of a good diver. David knew nothing about that fact or would have cared. Seeing her breasts go up and down, and wondering if her top could possibly hold them as she prepared to dive, just plain made his cock hard. She would have to fix her top after some dives, he felt it was only a matter of time before they popped all the way out, and did not want to miss it. Amy knew of the danger and was trying to remember to hold them as she prepared to dive, but she was drinking and showing off. The possibility of that happening in even a more modest suit was not new to her.

David got his wish, but her mishap was not while she was preparing to dive and was steadying them, but after she successfully made a dive and came up from it topless. She did not even know it at first. No one told her right away, they just let her push her wet hair back looking like she was purposely putting them on display as a swimsuit model might. But a model would not be topless, or nearly as big busted as her.

Amy's action looked more like what you would see in an R movie like the famous scene with Phoebe Cates in Ridgemont High. It was quite a sight for all of them, her nipples hard from the water, and her wet bosoms glistening as if there was nothing covering them at all. David was just loving it, Chase could see that both David and Joyce could not help but focus on them. Chase, liked it too, but for a different reason, it was because deep down he found he liked seeing her expose herself in the porch incident. He did not push his luck though, and risk getting in trouble with her. He alerted her as soon as she finished with her hair, "Oh Amy, your hair is OK, but it happened again, don't look down, you're missing your top."

She was somewhat used to it, but unlike most times she did not catch on right away. The rest of them got quite a show before he alerted her. She felt a little excitement being topless and made only a token attempt to cover them, mainly just covering her nipples, hands do not make a good top for breasts that large. The drinking helped keep her from getting too upset as well, she tends to get mellow from wine and was going with the flow. She has always tried not to show it, but her being like a guy with a big cock, her husband, for example, she liked the thought of showing them off. She just did not have the courage or the right circumstances to show them off like this one. She especially enjoyed showing them to a hot guy like David. David was a quiet guy, she liked that, and she carried a secret crush for him, and he was having a hard time keeping his boner from showing.

Amy had taken her contacts out before getting in the pool though. She claimed she was having trouble seeing in the darkness, so she asked for help retrieving it to extend her topless time. She also just let go of her breast, she could not hold them as she swam and looked. No one was in a hurry to find it, especially the guys. David found it but was so nervous as she stood there uncovered waiting for his help, he was hesitant he might make contact, and get in trouble with his wife so he called her over to help. Joyce had it in her hand but liked the way things were going herself, and made a suggestion that surprised them all, one that Chase figured Amy would turn down.

Joyce said, "If it is OK with Amy, and the rest of you guys, she would just join her and take her top off too. She said it would give the guys a view that might end up getting them laid at bedtime. Surprisingly to Chase, Amy was OK with it, he figured it must have been the buzz, and some possible horniness she had going for her. So Joyce removed hers and tossed both her and Amy's out of the pool.

Chase was surprised but pleased as he was getting to see Joyce's not as big of breasts of course. But then C cups, on a body like hers was still pretty awesome, and most of all they were the neighbors and not his own wife's breasts. The not being you on wife's breasts making them better syndrome starts right after you take your marriage vows and would last until you're dead he assumed. Some women feel the same about seeing guys' cocks, but don't get the chances a guy gets to see breasts. It is not the guys' fault, it is not that they would not like to show their hard cocks off too. They just have to wait for invitations that don't often come.

Everybody was happy, they were finding out things about each other they never knew before, booze sure loosens lips. The girls both complemented each other on their breasts, Amy telling them, that having large ones does not come without a downside. As you have seen worrying about losing your top while diving, or on a water slide was one of them. She once had to hold her breasts for what seemed like forever, and in a crowded water park as the attendant took his time retrieving it for her. All while she was the focus of attention of both men and women."

They all got a good laugh about that.

The conversation caused David to make what was the tongue slip of the night, well of the year. He said in a conversation, "Even my mom and my dad are impressed by both of your bodies. My mom usually does not use the word in front of me, but she said she had never seen a cock that large. My dad, well he liked Amy's big tits of course."

He did not even realize what he said, Joyce had to scold him. Chase and Amy were both alarmed, but mostly curious about how they had seen or could obtain this much knowledge of their physiques. Chase thought maybe they had been over that night to check the house and pool, and seen them out a back window, or over the fence gate. The thought of them being seen naked was like the moment on the porch, it turned them on a little.

Joyce knew she would have to explain what he was talking about, he would just screw it up. She could have made something up but felt there was no other choice but, to tell the truth. The truth was almost stranger than fiction. Their parents had never met them or seen them more than in passing while visiting. Joyce did not trust him to have any clue on how to tell them in a way that would upset Amy the least, and maybe even Chase if that was even possible. She was so afraid that whatever she was going to have to say would ruin their blooming friendship.

She did her best, "Well, since we were going to be gone a whole week, my husband, that dufus over there you know as David, gave his dad a login to the pool control system. It was to keep them from having to drive over to check the pool chemicals only. That system includes a couple of cams though, with zoom-in capabilities, so the pool can be checked visually when away from the house. He was given instructions that he did not have to go or check the cams that week because you were using the pool. We knew you would be using it, and both did not want to invade your privacy, and that you would know if something that should not be in the pool, was. Living next door would know if there was a storm to check and see if anything blew in there from the wind. His dad's responsibility was only to check to make sure the filter and other equipment were working correctly. It is quite a sophisticated system set up to test the PH balance etc and would give him instructions about how much and what chemicals to add remotely. Or if readings were critical, the read-out would tell the user to call his pool guy."

inafantasy
inafantasy
906 Followers