Diary of a Horny Student Ch. 05

Story Info
Tim and Tara share an erotic voyeurism session.
5.8k words
4.8
32.1k
29

Part 5 of the 33 part series

Updated 12/29/2023
Created 04/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

5

It was Sunday again, and my cock was hard in my hand again. As the water showered down over me, I stroked hard, but this time I wasn't fueled by fantasy, I was fueled by memory. By actual, lived experience.

Eyes closed tightly, I pictured the events of Friday's post-prom party. I saw Rachel's plump breasts, nipples hard, rising up and down with each ragged, lusty breath. I felt her wet pussy on my fingers as she orgasmed. I felt her hands run up and down my cock. I saw the hunger on her face as she stroked me...

I jerked faster, my balls tensing as I pictured her fat tits with a hot jet stream of my cum splashed across them; a white, sticky rope of pleasure snapped across perfect, heaving globes.

I grunted out a long-held breath and shot my cum into the shower.

Pressure released, at least for the moment. I let the warm water cascade over me as I reflected once again on what happened afterward--after Rachel, the girl I knew from church, made me cum with her hands.

"Ew, gross" she had said. Not exactly the most flattering thing to hear after you've just shot your load. It's not like I was expecting her to thank me for such a wonderful gift or something, but we had just done something pretty intimate together, and the first thing that entered her mind was "Ew, gross."

I mean, obviously it WAS gross--I had just shot a bodily fluid onto her hands and chest--but what we had done was also kind of magical, wasn't it? My mind wandered to Steph's mom Sandy...to Tara. Sandy seemed to revel in it when that mystery man painted her face and body with his cum; his orgasm seemed to turn her on even more than she already was! And Tara...when I jerked off for Tara, I had put myself in the most vulnerable position imaginable, and when I shot my cum into the air she said it was "Awesome."

"Ew, gross," flitted across my mind again.

I knew sex was different with people you care about...maybe Rachel just didn't care about me. But then again, could I really say I cared about Rachel?

Why did I feel so bad about what happened with Steph? Did I...care about her?

My mind ping-ponged between my screw up with Steph and the sour ending to my first true sexual experience with Rachel. I left the house ready to head to church, and as I fumbled with my car keys I heard a voice from behind me.

"Hey, how'd it go the other night?" it called through deep, panting breaths. It was Sarah, the girl next door, the girl of my dreams, and she was breathing heavily from the run she just returned from. Long fiery hair pulled back into a tight ponytail, her pale cheeks and chest stained red from exertion. Deep breaths raised and dropped two large breasts tucked firmly in a blue sports bra.

"It went..." I paused, as "ew, gross" snapped across my mind once again. "...it was fun," I finally answered. It honestly wasn't a lie, but the truth also wasn't as simple as a single answer.

"What about you--how'd your friend do on that test?" I inquired, fishing for info about Steph and the test she and I worked so hard to prepare her for.

"She did really well," Sarah said, extending her leg out, placing her foot on her front step. Bending over to stretch, the skin tight black leggings she wore left no curve of hers to the imagination. "We did plenty of celebrating," She smiled.

Traditionally that smile alone was enough to cause a stirring in my loins, but today, backed by my own mental images of what that celebration might have looked like, images of Steph's face tucked deep between Sarah's legs, licking her toward orgasmic release, my dick started to surge.

"So are you and this girl like a thing now?" She inquired. The question was an odd one. I wasn't quite sure why she was taking such an interest in me, or my love life, at all, and definitely unsure as to why now. I puzzled it over as I watched her body twist, her back muscles firing as she stretched.

God, she had a great body. You'd never have guessed based on the figure-hiding ensembles she generally wore to school. At school she hid her breasts, she hid her hips, but here she was comfortable.

"Nah, just...friends," I offered up, not even really sure where Rachel and I stood at this point

"That's good," Sarah said, mid stretch.

"What? Why?" I said, feeling almost offended.

"Just...you know..." she almost choked out, scrambling a bit, "no one to be jealous of your other prom date, that's all!"

"ah...I see..." I said, feigning understanding. Checking the time, I saw I was late.

We exchanged our pleasantries and I dropped into my car. I watched her ponytail and pert ass bounce as she hopped up the stairs into her house.

At church, my mind was on anything but the sermon.

I thought about the conversation. What an odd thing for Sarah to say. Who would be jealous? Was SHE jealous? Was Sarah secretly into me?

My mind then drifted to Rachel--I was happy she wasn't there this week. I don't know if I'd have been able to keep it out of my mind that the hands she raised in worship had so recently been wrapped around my hard cock, had so recently been covered in my jizz.

I thought about Steph.

After the service, as the mingling began, I was greeted as always by a big smile and a hug from Christine, the pastor's daughter. The smile faded slightly though, and she pushed for us to take our weekly post-church car ride sooner, rather than later.

Agreeing, I headed over to say bye to my step mom Kelly, when I was surprised to see her chatting with Steph's parents, Sandy and Don! I hadn't seen them during the service, and I greeted them happily, doing my best not to stare at Sandy's large, mature breasts, presently clothed in a tight, white, top.

"We miss you around the house!" Sandy said cheerily. I knew she meant helping out Steph, but my mind immediately went to a vision of her, on her knees, sucking a huge cock that didn't belong to her husband.

"Yeah, we'll have to have you cat sit when Steph's off at school with Alex," offered Don.

Off to school with Alex. Steph passed her test. I smiled. I was happy, but it was bittersweet. I realized that I would be sad when she was gone. I liked hanging out with her. I liked...her.

I liked Steph.

"Oh how rude of me," Kelly said, turning attention to another person in their small conversation circle. My gaze clicked over to the man standing next to Don. My eyes went wide.

"Brian, this is my step-son Tim, Tim, this is Brian."

"Great to meet you, Tim," the man said, extending out his hand. A hand I had seen before, gently cupping Sandy's face as she stroked his cum into her mouth. It was the mystery third man. A man named Brian.

"Nice to meet you as well," I choked out.

"The four of us are going out for lunch, so I'll see you when you get home?" Kelly offered. Was this a double date? Were they trying to set my step-mom up with Brian, the guy with the big cock who covered Sandy in jizz while Don videoed it? Kelly hadn't been on a single date in the years since my dad died, so maybe it would do her some good to meet someone new, but at the same time...what was she getting into?

I said my goodbyes, and caught up with Christine. We headed off in my car. We got french fries. We talked casually about nothing in particular, and it wasn't until the second round of fries that we got into the heart of what was bothering her.

"So I did it," she finally said, stirring a fry mindlessly in her cup of ketchup, "I broke up with Eric."

"Oh wow," I said, in legitimate disbelief. Christine and Eric had been attached at the hip for as long as I could remember, but the pressure of being the pastor's daughter with the atheist boyfriend, and the teenage hormones constantly tempting her with sins of the flesh, seemed to have been too much. She decided to tread the more Godly path, I guess.

"It just made sense. We're going to different schools, we want different things...I want different things..." her eyes drifted off to a far away place. "...it's just better to make a clean break now."

"I'm really sorry to hear that," I said, and it was honestly the truth. She had made a hard decision, one that was a drastic life change for an eighteen year old. But even still, the timing seemed odd. "What about the prom? Are you guys still going together?"

"No, we decided something like that would be too...difficult for us..." she mused. Her eyes drifted off again, and the tip of her tongue rolled slowly around her soda straw.

My cock twitched.

"It's funny, I'm actually going to be going to YOUR prom," she suddenly said, snapping back to reality, "I'm friends with Bobby Dorf, and he didn't have a date yet, so I'm going to his, and he's going to mine."

Things suddenly started to make sense. Bobby Dorf was a nice enough guy, an honors student with a good GPA, and he was also a pretty strict Christian himself. Never drank, never did drugs, never saw him with a girl, Christine had picked the safest person imaginable to go to the prom with--someone who under no circumstances would light the repressed fire of lust inside her the way Eric did. She knew that with Bobby, the only time she'd spend on her knees would be praying, whereas with Eric there's a good chance she'd be on her knees praying for him to fuck her harder.

"That makes sense to me, " I said. Bobby had hit the jackpot, getting a girl as gorgeous as Christine to go to prom with him. Any other guy would have been dying to spend some alone time with a girl like her, but I honestly couldn't picture Bobby and Christine doing much more than sitting quietly playing a board game or something. "I'm sure you'll still have fun."

I found her inner conflict interesting, and her self control admirable. Now, more than ever, I wanted to know to what extent she had been willing to push her boundaries, what caveats she was willing to place on her chastity.

Heading back from the bathroom, I looked over at her leaning on the hood of my car, setting sun casting her with a bright glow. I looked at this gorgeous girl with long brown hair who wore an oversized sweatshirt that hid her curves, but also jean short-shorts that accented her toned ass and showed off her fit legs to the world. The preacher's daughter who wanted to follow in the footsteps of the Lord, but who also clearly wanted to fuck. I chuckled. Whoever the guy was who got her to reconcile those two warring halves would truly be a lucky man.

I dropped Christine off and then headed home. Waiting for me at the door was Tara--we hadn't spoken since before Rachel's prom, and she was dying for details.

"You're late!" she bellowed.

"Sorry, sorry, I had to drop off Christine," I apologized. Her face scrunched into a ponderous mug.

"Is she the church girl? I mean the OTHER church girl?" She asked as we walked into my apartment.

"Yeah, her dad's the pastor," I said, looking around for any sign of Kelly, " She broke up with her boyfriend. I think it's because she really wants to fuck him, and is afraid she can't help herself anymore."

"Ooh, religious sexual repression--very kinky, I love it."

"Kelly?" I yelled, pausing, waiting for an answer that didn't come. "She must still be out with Sandy and Don," I said, shrugging it off, specifically leaving out, or maybe willfully ignoring, the Brian factor. Gotta say, though...that was a long lunch.

"Maybe she's upstairs with a throat-full of Don's cock while Sandy records it!" Tara said, leaning her butt on the kitchen table, a mischievous smile on her face.

"Ha! No way, not Kelly, she doesn't even like to watch HBO because there's too much sex," I said, chuckling in a deflective manner.

"Well you as well as anyone should know that even the quiet ones want to get fa-ree-kay..." she said with a little shimmy.

I knew she was talking about Christine, but between Christine, Sandy, and Rachel, I couldn't exactly say she was wrong. Still, I knew Kelly, and videotaped three way sex was not her bag.

...I think.

God, Tara looked good tonight. Dark eyeliner on point, accented by black lipstick, a tight, low-cut, white tank top clung to a black push up bra that hoisted her perfect tits. A long necklace dangled a series of interconnected rings into her cleavage. It was the weather for it, and she too wore short, cropped denim shorts that wrapped lovingly around her ass. Her bare legs, crossed over each other as she lounged, ran down to low top canvas sneakers.

After my massive fuck up with Steph, Tara and I had decided we would go to the prom as friends, but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't looking forward to seeing her in her dress, to holding her close as we danced.

We ordered a pizza, and went up to my room. Tara teased me upon entering, making me stay quiet while she listened closely for any orgasmic sounds trickling down from Steph's second floor bedroom. She apologized after she saw my mood drop.

"Not funny, Tara," I flatly intoned. She sat on my bed, leaning her back up against my headboard, her body settling into an admittedly sensual S-shape.

"I know, I know," she protested, "but anyway, forget about all that, I've got a question for you."

Reaching into her big bag she pulled out a six pack of beer, popped one open, and with that flirty smile of hers asked me "...truth or dare, Miller?"

I knew what she wanted, and I made her work for it. Honestly, I think she was into it. She worked it out of me piece by piece, only getting to the good stuff after an exchange that told her that we didn't make out, didn't have sex, and I didn't go down on her. She didn't even seem to notice that I wasn't asking any questions of her in return. I was saving that one.

Once we got to the heart of the matter, she wanted every detail, and I do mean EVERY detail. How big Rachel's tits were, whether she was shaved or not, how I made her cum, how she made me cum, the works.

As I described the final moments leading up to my orgasm, her mouth was slack, and her fingers nervously twirled the end of her necklace around and around. Her curvy thighs were tight together, and I could even sense her breathing getting shallow as I recounted how my cum shot up onto Rachel's jiggling tits, and then flowed down over her fingers.

There was a long pause while Tara took it all in. It felt good to be the one with the sexy story for once. Finally she straightened up, and took a big swing from her beer. I could see her hard nipples through her shirt.

"Holy shit, Miller, that is wild," She said as she started to clap, "well done, sir, well done!"

I blushed a bit, some embarrassment setting in, but then, as Tara settled back down, I played my card.

"Truth or dare, Tara," I said, looking directly at her.

"Truth, dare, I don't care, whatever you want after that!" She laughed, her firm tits shimmying slightly.

My time with Rachel had been amazing, but there was something stupid that still weighed on my mind, something that only a horned-up teenager like me would focus on.

I paused, second guessing my question, but then realized she and I were well past any boundaries of personal privacy or good taste, so, looking in her eyes I asked "...do you like cum?"

She paused, and considered my question.

"Do I LIKE cum?" She repeated, that wry smile forming on her lips as she looked away, herself slightly embarrassed now.

"Yeah," I followed up, "after I came, the mood really changed, and Rachel got kind of cold, and she said 'Ew, gross' and wiped it all off her as soon as she could. Honestly, it made me feel kind of shitty. I've been thinking about 'ew, gross' all day."

"Well," she said, breathing in, readying herself for a long explanation, "I mean yeah, it IS gross, but like, everything about sex is gross, just like everything about sex is hot as fuck," she said looking back at me now, "like, I think cum is really fun. It's like the fireworks that go off and tell you you did a good job."

She chuckled and started twirling her necklace again as she continued.

"I mean MAKING a guy cum is always great, but you're not asking that, are you?" she said, cocking her head to the side.

"No," I practically whispered, the gaze from her smokey eyes sending a shock through me.

"You're asking me if I like cum itself" she said, running her tongue over her bottom lip.

I nodded. I didn't even realize it, but I was rock hard.

"Well with most guys, it's just...the reward, if you will...and I can take it or leave it once it's done shooting out..."

I watched her intently as her eyes looked directly into mine

"...but with some guys...with the right guys...there's nothing better. It's literal liquid pleasure that you're pulling out of them, and with the right guy...well there's nothing on this earth that's hotter than seeing that geyser shoot out...or feeling it on your skin...or tasting it."

I tried to look away, but our eyes were locked together.

"So yeah," she said languidly after a pause, "I guess you could say I think cum is...fantastic."

The room was silent for what felt like ages, until I finally snapped out of the mutual trance we both seemed to be in. I was rock hard, and needed to cool myself down.

"Well, that uh..."I stumbled out, awkwardly turning as I got off the bed in an attempt to hide the pipe in my pants, "that's good to know then...great."

I shuffled off out of the room and into the bathroom, my heart a piston in my chest. Splashing water on my face in the dark bathroom, I begged desperately for my cock to go down, but nothing seemed to work, I just couldn't' calm down.

My attention was suddenly caught by a faint light from outside the bathroom window. A light coming from next door. I went over to the slatted blinds and looked out toward the source--right into the bedroom of my next door neighbor Sarah.

At first there was nothing, only an empty room, but I gasped as Sarah walked "into frame," as it were. Her hair was wet, and a towel was wrapped around her body from the armpits down--she had clearly just come out of the shower.

Sitting down on her bed, her profile in view, she began to brush her long, wet hair. It was at that moment I realized I had forgotten to close the bathroom door.

"What're you looking at, Tim?" Tara's soft voice asked from behind.

I turned, and tried to make a quick excuse but nothing came out. She glided in, an inquisitive look on her face, and joined me at the window.

"Oh my God, it's her!" she quietly exclaimed. Tara knew of my crush, and she knew of my secret portal into Sarah's bedroom, and she was excited to be witness to the voyeurism.

"Wow, she's got a great body," an impressed Tara said as Sarah started to lotion her freshly washed legs. The bar in my pants had not gotten any softer.

"Maybe we shouldn't--" I started to object, but was hushed quickly as Tara zeroed in on movement coming from Sarah's room.

"shhh-shhh-look--I think she's talking to someone!"

I looked back over and sure enough she seemed to be addressing someone as yet a mystery to us. My heart stopped. Could it be Steph? Whoever it was, that twinge of ridiculous ownership bubbled up slightly, but was swept away as I felt Tara grasp my wrist.

"Oh my God," she said, squeezing me tightly. We both looked, our eyes glued to Sarah's window, as the other person entered. It was a young man, not much older than us, naked from the waist up, a matching towel wrapped around his hips and legs. Stocky, but not unfit, the mystery guy stepped in close to Sarah as she finished running her lotioned hands over her smooth legs. They smiled knowing smiles at each other as they talked, eyes locked on each other. Then Sarah's hands reached out, and lightly grasped the towel around his waist.

"Oh my God," I echoed, my lust and jealousy colliding on the surface of my brain as Sarah, still smiling, gently pulled off the mystery guy's towel, revealing his thick, hard cock.

"That is a nice cock," Tara said, dumbfounded. It wasn't remarkable in length, but it had a thickness to it that made Tara's legs shift a bit. Mystery guy reached down with one hand and gave it a single stroke before briefly cradling the big, full balls it came with. I heard a faint moan of approval come from Tara.

12