Diary of a Horny Student Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah, still in her towel, then reached forward, wrapped her hands around his straining cock and started slowly stroking him. Still smiling, they talked to each other still as she deliberately pumped his cock. My mind whirled with thoughts of what they might be talking about. What dirty things they might threaten to do to each other.

We both held our breath now, watching in rapt attention at the private, erotic display we had stumbled on to. Mystery guy stepped even closer to her (or did she pull him), so that the bulbous head of his cock was centimeters away from the top lip of her towel, and then, with her eyebrow cocked, and one final inaudible word passing between them, Sarah lowered her head and took the tip of his hard cock into her mouth.

Tara and I both gasped. She squeezed my wrist harder. Here I was, with one of my best friends, spying on the girl of my dreams as she gave this mystery man slow, sensual head. My cock was hard, and I desperately wanted to give it relief, but I couldn't--not with Tara right there...could I?

Both their eyes closed now, enjoying the moment, Sarah's hands continued to work his shaft while her beautiful lips and wet mouth suckled, kissed, and tongued his tip. Lost in his own pleasure, the mystery guy placed one hand on Sarah's head, and instinctively began thrusting his hips. Despite this seemingly dominant act, it never appeared as though Sarah was out of control, and she kept the pace slow and rhythmic. Then, as a second hand was placed on her head, Sarah popped her lips off his cock, and released both her hands.

"That was so hot," Tara said, shaking her head in disbelief, "I bet he was just about to cum, that's why she stopped. That girl is good."

"Yeah," was all I could muster, as my hand reached down to readjust my painful erection. Tara's eyes quickly flicked down to catch my movement.

A big smile back on her face, Sarah leaned back seductively on her elbows, opening and closing her legs playfully as mystery man slowly pumped his thick, glistening cock. Then, with her hands making a sexy show of it, she slid her hands up to the knot in her towel, undid it, and opened the folds wide, unveiling to my eyes two of the most fantastic tits I've ever seen. Tits I've wanted to see for years. Large, pale, freckled tits that did not disappoint.

"Jesus, what a damn body," Tara said again, as we both stared at the exposed physique of our fellow classmate. Her stomach was flat and tight, her hips flared out seductively, the low light of the bedroom sculpting shadows over her curves and muscles.

Giving two more languid pumps of his cock while he too stared at the work of art before him, mystery guy then kneeled down before her, as if to pray to her sacred altar. He ran his hands over her body and spread her legs. Sarah bit her lip and giggled, as he lifted each one of her strong thighs over his shoulders and leaned himself forward. Her eyes closed, and her head lolled back as his tongue began work on her pussy.

As we watched Sarah get eaten out by this mystery guy, I noticed Tara was also in need of some adjustments in her pants as well. Her ass was shimmying slightly, her thighs rubbing together, and her thumb impatiently strumming the button on her shorts.

My own pants were incredibly tight now, and my hand squeezed and released, squeezed and released around my captured cock. Tara looked at me, and I looked back, but no words were said, just wide eyes in disbelief and pent up sexual frustration. With no games, no birthday presents to act as pretext, our teenage awkwardness took center stage and made sure we stayed repressed.

Turning our attention back to the lewd display we were encroaching on, we saw mystery guy stand up quickly, both he and Sarah breathing heavy, drunk with lust. He pumped his cock faster now as he crawled on to the bed with his knees as Sarah shimmied backward. Leaning his body over hers, their mouths met in a passionate kiss, and her legs wrapped around his torso.

"Oh fuck," Tara said as we both recognized what was coming next: reaching down with his hand, mystery guy positioned his thick cock against the wet opening of Sarah's pussy and with one, slow, firm thrust, slid himself all the way inside her.

"Oh fuck," Tara said again in disbelief, "the whole thing--she took the whole thing!"

I just watched in dumb silence as the mystery guy began passionately fucking the girl of my dreams. Her chin was tucked down, her legs gripped him tight, and her whole body shifted with each rhythmic thrust. I fantasized about being the one between her legs, imagining it was me who was making her gorgeous face scrunch and grimace at the pleasure of being stretched wide.

I was so caught up in the spectacle before me that I didn't even realize how blatantly I was squeezing and rubbing my hard cock through my pants, until Tara's voice broke my trance.

"Tim," she said softly. I turned toward her. There was a lusty look of need in her eyes, the tip of her tongue running back and forth over her painted lips. I looked down--she had one hand tucked tightly between her clenched thighs. "Do it," she said, a dry gulp following her words, "just do it."

I nodded faintly, and began unbuttoning my pants. Tara began to do the same, and I freed my hard cock to the cool air just as Tara snaked one hand down into her open pants, between her legs, and started frantically fingering her drenched pussy.

Grasping my aching cock in my hand, I began stroking it at an equally wanton pace.

We both masturbated with abandon as Sarah writhed in pleasure on mystery guy's pistoning cock. Grabbing her thigh, he pulled out, Sarah's hot love juice dripping from his proud penis. Flipping her over onto her hands and knees, he grabbed her ass and pulled her back toward him. She gave a lusty look over her shoulder as he lined up once again, and then her mouth hung open in a silent moan as he slipped back into her wet pussy from behind.

Tara started moaning now as she rubbed her clit, both of us watching in awe as mystery guy fucked Sarah hard from behind. We could see his thick cock clearly on each outstroke, and Tara couldn't help but comment on how hot it looked watching his cock go into her. Our breaths grew ragged. I pumped my cock, wishing it was Sarah's tight pussy, not my hand that was stroking me, the voyeurism of it all making my cock surge even harder.

Clearly I had learned nothing from the Steph incident.

I looked over at Tara. Equally as erotic as watching Sarah take that thick cock was watching Tara finger herself toward orgasm. Her tits shook like jello in her push up bra, and her body began shaking as she got closer and closer.

I looked back at Sarah. She hung her head down as mystery guy penetrated her willing pussy. Suddenly her body began to shake, and I knew she was cumming.

Unable to hold herself up anymore, she dropped her face down to the bed, her back curved in an exquisite severe arch that accented her wonderful ass. An ass gripped tight by his hands as he drove his cock into her spasming pussy.

Sarah's orgasm must have been too much for mystery guy to take, because he quickly pulled his cock from her trembling body, thrust it up over her ass like a boat cresting a wave, and hunched over as hot cum spurt from its tip. Two, three, four pulses, dropping hot ropes down Sarah's arched back.

I gasped as this sight brought me right up to the edge, and then I heard a long groan come from Tara. She slapped her hand hard down on the window sill, hung her head, and then threw it back with a big arch as she came. She was vibrating, her eyes clenched shut, her mouth open wide--it was the sexiest thing I had ever seen. The coil inside me snapped. I quickly grabbed some tissues, and tried in vain to contain the blast as my balls clenched, and started firing hot semen out of my throbbing cock.

Hearing the throws of my ejaculation, Tara opened her eyes, and looked at me. I stared into those dark, lusty eyes as we both pulsed our way through intense orgasms. Her breath was hot and heavy, her tits rising quick and falling hard. Her eyes clicked down to my cock, and she watched as the last throbs of hot joy ebbed its way out of my tip. She moaned.

I finished my jerking, and collapsed onto the nearest sturdy surface, trying to regain my breath. Tara did the same, her pants still splayed open and unzipped. We looked at each other, and instantly our panting breaths stopped as we started to realize what just happened. No words passed between us for a moment, just mutual bewilderment.

We were two good friends, but I felt like we had just crossed some new threshold. Sure things had gotten blurry when I jerked off for her at her birthday party, but that was more innocent curiosity than anything. This, on the other hand, was two people who, despite never touching each other, had just shared a raw moment of intimate lust. This was different.

Finally, as if on cue, we both burst out laughing.

"Holy shit, what just happened?" Tara giggled, pressing her palm to her head in disbelief.

"I don't know but...damn," I responded, equally flummoxed.

"That was so fucking HOT," she exclaimed, making no attempt to straighten herself up, "and Sarah, JESUS...that girl is...who knew she could take a dick like that? I can see why you like her so much!" She laughed again. I chuckled with her, and I thought back to what had just transpired. Secretly watching the girl I crushed on take a proper dicking was dirty, sexy, and sent my hormonal teenage brain into the stratosphere, and yet...it wasn't Sarah who made me cum. Just like that night after her birthday, it was Tara who put me over the edge, Tara who had finished me off. All without ever even touching me.

"Well, I should get going," Tara said as she buttoned her pants and tried to make herself look presentable.

"Yeah, Kelly will probably be home any minute, and this would be very hard to explain," I added, packing away my still-sticky gear.

"That was really fucking wrong, but also really fucking fun," she said, and took a step toward me. Right in front of me now, she placed her hand on my shoulder, then ran it up toward the base of my neck. My hand instinctively met her at the flare of her hip.

I had never touched her like that before.

"You sure know how to show a girl a good time, Miller."

Then, just like that, the moment was over, and Tara was on her way out the door.

"I'm really looking forward to the prom," she cast off, as I walked her out, taking one look back at me. She gave me that wry smile again, flashed her fingers in a goodbye wave, and headed off.

Going back up to the bathroom to make sure everything was in order, I played over the events in my mind. I took a final glance out the window toward Sarah's room, but it was dark now.

I relaxed onto my bed, collecting my thoughts. I hadn't been before, but after tonight, I too was looking forward to the prom. Something was telling me that Tara and I were going to have a really great time together. Body and mind still abuzz, I fell into a peaceful sleep.

The week passed quickly, and though we never brought up what happened, there was an unspoken electricity between Tara and I any time we talked. It was new and exciting, and a total mystery to what it meant for us as friends, and more importantly to what it meant to us as prom dates.

Thursday rolled around, the day before the prom, and I was all smiles as I went to pick up my tuxedo.

Getting into my car my mind wandered toward the evening ahead. I wondered what kind of dress Tara would be wearing. I wondered what she might be wearing under it.

Snapping me out of my day dream at that moment was my phone--it buzzed with a text message alert.

"What time is the limo picking us up?" It read.

It was from Steph.

12