Diary of a Horny Student Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Steph released a long exhale, and her hand grew tighter on my hair.

I had never tasted pussy before, and its flavor was electric. Something primal in me wanted it. Needed it. I felt myself growl softly and my tongue picked up pace. But it wasn't just my tongue; It was my lips, my whole mouth. I lapped and suckled, spread my tongue ravenously all around her hot center, sucked her swollen pussy lips, teased her clit.

Steph's hand grew tighter, and her breath started to come in sharp inhales and soft moans.

My hands wildly slid over her legs as I feasted. I felt the firm, ropey muscles in her thighs that would twitch every time my tongue triggered a sensitive spot.

Her hand still tight on my head, my face buried deep in her pussy, it still wasn't enough. I wanted more, and in a swift move I shifted forward, eliciting a surprised cry as I swung her right leg up over my shoulder.

The move caught her off guard and she tipped backward, supporting herself on the table with one arm. A button popped on her tight shirt, exposing her right breast, and she held on for dear life.

Her breathing was heavy and labored, accented by a short, erotic moan on each exhale. Her grip was tight on my hair, and her hand started moving. Tilting, shifting me around, she began to direct me, to focus me. When my tongue landed on her clit she let out a long, airy "Yesss" and held my head firm.

Her hips began to move. Holding my head in place, my tongue and lips locked on to her pleasure button, she began to shift and gyrate.

She ground her wet pussy onto my tongue and lips.

She fucked my face.

"Yes...oh, yes..." she started moaning, "that's it," a small squeal, "good boy..."

My cock throbbed and I groaned deep into her pussy when she said that.

She found her rhythm, my tongue now hitting all the right spots, and her moans became louder, more frequent.

Her hips writhed harder, her leg over my shoulder began to shake.

"Oh yes," she squealed again, "good boy" again, "good boy," again, "good boy!"

Then all at once I was in familiar terrain. Her squealing, her moaning, her grunts of approval, all coalesced, funneling down into a single sound, a single moment, that I was intimately familiar with.

Her whole body shook, she tensed tightly, and then a sound, a moan, of complete lust and release echoed out of her core like a symphony in three, erotically distinct movements:

Short...

Short...

Long.

Her body writhed, her pussy spasmed, and I held on for dear life as Steph, my step sister's best friend, the girl who spent years relentlessly teasing and torturing me, orgasmed explosively into my mouth.

Sweet, warm, wetness cascaded over my lips and chin. It was a flavor both unfamiliar, yet somehow deeply recognizable. My tongue continued moving through her convulsions, attempting to prolong her pleasure to the best of my ability. Her eyes closed, her eyebrows arched, her mouth open in a tight "O" shape, I watched as the energy passed through her.

She hunched over now, as the last ebbs worked their way out, and she had both hands in my hair. Then, when she couldn't take any more and the sensitivity was too much, she uttered an "Ok, ok!" and disengaged my still suckling mouth from her spent pussy.

She pushed me off gently, and then slumped backward on the table, still chasing a calm breath.

I stood up, wiping the rest of her cum off my mouth, and looked down at her. Legs shiny with sweat, still akimbo from weakness, leaning back on the table, one breast exposed and heaving through exhausted breath, stray shocks of blonde hair strewn about her beautiful face, obscuring one eye...

It was the sexiest thing I had ever seen.

"Was that Ok?" I asked, half honestly curious, half well aware of the answer.

She looked at me silently, her poker face returning as she buttoned her shirt.

She stood straight, patted her skirt, and brushed the hair away from her eye in an attempt to straighten herself out. She closed the distance between us, eyes roaming over me, inspecting me. She still smelled like coffee, but now it was mixed with an earthier, natural aroma.

Our eyes locked in silence. My heart beat like a trip hammer. My cock throbbed in my pants, straining, begging for a repeat of last night, but never daring to request it. I was powerless, vibrating with horniness, caught in the tractor beam of her eyes. It was a dominant stare, a stare that instructed me that I hadn't made her cum, that she had only allowed me to be a part of her orgasm. That it was a privilege that could be revoked.

Then in a clearing of her throat, breaking the trance state we were in, one hand reached up and wiped a stray smear of her own cum off my cheek, and she said "I'll see you in the car."

She walked past me, out of the store room, and into the cool night, leaving me flabbergasted and hard as calculus.

The ride home was silent. I was too shaken by what had just happened to talk. Steph rode with her back to the passenger side door, her long legs stretched across the bench seat of my sedan, white sneakers resting across my thigh. It wasn't just a position of comfort--she was marking her territory. Reminding me.

Parking the car when we got home, we exited the car with no words passing between us. I watched her walk toward her front door, her tight, athletic ass sashaying the hem of her skirt back and forth. A skirt I had just had my head under, which draped over legs I had just had my face between, had felt vibrate and spasm around me as she orgasmed.

With all the force I could muster up, as though I were sending an interplanetary message, I launched a too-loud "Hey!" out of my mouth as she mounted the stairs. She said nothing, just turned back to look at me with that same cocked-eyebrow poker face. "There's a party at The Spot tonight...if you wanted to come," I offered up.

She paused for a moment in consideration, and then answered a solitary "Maybe." Continuing up the stairs she disappeared into her unit.

I rushed into my unit with the intention to relieve the seismic pressure built up in my balls, but was deterred when I found my step-mom Kelly sitting at the dining room table having a drink. With Brian. Neither one of them were wearing their hiking gear, so this was definitely a post-hike, post-shower, second hang out. You might call it a date even. Suddenly my one track mind was diverted, and I joined them for a friendly chat.

I normally wouldn't have injected myself into my step-mom's potential love life, afterall she deserves love as much as anyone, maybe even more. Perhaps that's why I did it. Perhaps it was because I knew what Brian was about. I had seen his thick, veiny cock pump hot semen into the mouth of Kelly's best friend Sandy in a kinky threesome of some kind, and perhaps the thought of such a hulk pawing and grunting over my gentle, sweet, step mother just didn't sit well with me. She deserved more than that, and I wanted her to be happy.

But then again, as I watched them interact, she clearly enjoyed his company, smiling and laughing in a way that I hadn't seen since before my dad had died. Maybe she was happy, and I should just butt out.

I lost track of time, doing my best to wait Brian out until he decided to leave. Ultimately I blinked first, and had to say my goodbyes and rush to get ready to go to the party. As I quickly showered, only then did I wonder if Brian or Kelly could smell Steph on me. I remembered the taste of Steph's pussy. My cock twitched, but there was no time.

Driving out to The Spot, I had no idea what to expect. It was my first high school party, possibly my last, and I wanted to make the best of it. I thought about Sarah, and whether she'd be there with Bill, or alone, and if maybe I should try to continue what I started with her if she was flying solo. I thought about Steph, and whether I'd be able to function if she showed up, or if I'd freeze, still reeling from the day's events. And then I thought about Tara. There was a chance Tara might be there, and if she was...maybe I could finally talk to her.

Parking my car in the field next to the others, I took a deep breath and headed down a path through the woods. Loud chatter could be heard up ahead, and an orange glow flickered in front of my eye from far away. I traveled toward it and it grew bigger, finally revealing a sizable bonfire in the center of a clearing. Kids lingered around it and near it, drinks in hand, chatting, laughing, reveling, and it was...awesome.

There had been nothing to fear-- I was handed a beer by a smiling classmate of mine immediately upon arrival, and was welcomed to the party. I scanned the crowd with no luck looking for Sarah, but I quickly caught sight of Mike and Kerri, who waved me over gleefully. They were talking with a bubbly, bleached blonde who I didn't recognize from school. She was introduced to me as Kerri's cousin Mandy, and she was a tiny firecracker of a girl.

Kerri was a small girl, but Mandy was tiny. Topping out at five-foot-nothing, she had a smile that was brighter than the bonfire, and she wasn't stingy with its application. She wore a loose-fitting sweater that hung off the cliffs of breasts that seemed too large for her tiny frame. They sat high and hard, pushing considerable cleavage up past the neckline of her sweatshirt, a neckline cut so wide that it slid down off her shoulder slightly, revealing a black bra strap. Tight leggings ran down over a large, hard, cushion of an ass and solid-looking thighs before dipping into the tops of tall cowboy boots. Much like her tits, this was an ass that seemed exceptional for her frame. These gifts of physique I would later find out were thanks to years of competitive gymnastics and cheerleading.

Mandy and I hit it off, and once we learned we were going to the same college next year we bonded; I'm sure it was because we knew it would be nice to have a familiar face ready for the excursion out into the world that was coming. It was easy to make her laugh, and addicting when she did. Mandy was an open book, showing no hesitancy in talking about herself or her life, like how she got breast implants as soon as she turned 18 to help with body image after recovery from an eating disorder. She didn't keep secrets, and she didn't want you to either. We were so focused on each other that we didn't even realize that Mike and Kerri had moved on, leaving us to chat amongst ourselves.

Feeling the call of nature, I reluctantly excused myself, and headed out into the woods to take a leak on the promise that I would be right back with more drinks. A beaming smile, and a "can't wait," from her later, I was floating out into the trees looking for a secluded spot to do my business. I decompressed this feeling as I relieved myself--I had met someone, someone real, someone new, someone who wasn't a friend or a neighbor I'd known for years, someone I connected with in a way that seemed mutual. It was exciting.

Tucking myself away, I turned to head back when I heard a snap, and a low, muffled grunt. Curious, I took a step in its direction, pausing, waiting for another signifier. I didn't wait long, as low, deliberate breaths fluttered through the air.

I walked quietly toward the sounds, toward a gathering of large boulders. As I peeked my head between two of them I saw two figures, not fifteen feet away, huddled by one of the other large rocks. As my eyes adjusted further to the dark I recognized them--it was Mike and Kerri. I could only see the back of Kerri, however; while the larger Mike leaned back against the stiff rocks, the diminutive Kerri was on her knees in front of him. The labored breaths were coming from Mike, and I watched Kerri's curly mane of black hair bob back and forth as she sucked his cock.

Her hands ran up and down his legs as her head moved in a tempoed, rhythmic pattern, slowly and lovingly coaxing him closer and closer toward orgasm.

My own cock twitched, suddenly remembering my delayed release from earlier, but I made no attempt to use their intimate moment for my own pleasure. I had other things on my mind, and besides, these were my friends; I was happy for them and they deserved their privacy.

I smiled, and then headed back to the party, leaving them, leaving Mike, to finish.

Returning to the party, I scanned the crowd for Mandy as I headed toward the drinks. Clearly a social butterfly, I found her looking right at home chatting with Suzie Travino. I admired her for a moment, taking in the tease of her exposed shoulder through her sweatshirt, the way her ass wiggled as she switched her weight from one foot to the other. Looking over toward me she all at once caught my gaze, flashed me that luminescent smile, and waved.

I began to melt.

I waved back, but as I started over to join her again, I tensed up immediately as my eyes fell on two new arrivals as they were lit up by the fire's glow--it was Sarah, and alongside her was a ravishing vision.

It was Steph. She came. My cock twitched.

Her long, blonde hair cascaded down onto the shoulders of a black leather jacket. Her breasts pushed against a white t-shirt underneath, and her long, nyloned legs grew from the tops of fashionable boots up into the cuffs of cut off shorts that hugged close to her crotch. Steph had come to this high school party and, much like the prom, she had dressed to impress.

Steph made eye contact with me, but continued walking, making no effort to acknowledge my presence--I was iced out completely.

I thought of Rachel and her "Ew, gross!" exclamation.

I sipped my beer and reflected on the moment. I thought about how not a few hours earlier I had tasted her pussy, had made her cum, and now it was like I didn't exi--

"Hey, you get lost?" I heard a voice say with a giggle, snapping me out of my trance. Looking in its direction I was greeted again by that smile, Mandy's smile, and contentment returned.

"Yeah, a little bit," I said wistfully.

"Better stick by me then," she smiled, "The woods can be dangerous without a buddy!"

We chuckled and I took a moment to take in this petite light ray of a girl. Feeling some sort of energy between us, I decided to attempt something I'd never attempted before.

"Hey, it's pretty loud here, do you want to--" But I was thwarted.

"Who's this, Timmy?" Stopping mid-sentence, I looked over to see Steph standing right near me, practically inserting herself between Mandy and me. I was too caught off guard by the intrusion to form an answer. There was a look in her eyes I couldn't place. A meanness.

"Hi, I'm Mandy," she said, hand outstretched, smile beaming once again.

Steph shook her hand and smiled dimly, "Steph," was all she said.

"How do you guys know each other?" Mandy inquired.

"Oh Timmy and I go way back," Steph began through a Cheshire cat grin, "He's my best friend's little brother." I tried to interject and save myself further emasculation, but Steph cut me off again. "You know, I couldn't find the drinks, Timmy, why don't you be a friend and get me one?"

I was halfway to the drinks before I realized I hadn't even questioned Steph's request. I had just made myself look like a chump in front of Mandy, a new girl who I felt like I had a connection with.

Turning back from the table with a second drink, I noticed Steph and Mandy had parted company. Mandy was chatting with a returned Mike and Kerri, and Steph had simply disappeared into the crowd.

Suddenly I heard a chuckle from behind me. It was Sarah.

"You saw that, huh?" I said, mortified.

"Brutal," she said in return. She reached toward me, and tapped the rim of her cup to mine. "Remember what I said," she intoned as we both took a drink, "get used to it." A smile and a sultry eyebrow raise followed as a chaser, and then Sarah drifted off into the crowd.

The rest of the party was uneventful, and despite rejoining Mike, Kerri and Mandy, I never again had the opportunity to have Mandy to myself. We chatted in a group, and occasionally my gaze would cast across the crowd, and through the orange flickers of firelight I thought I would catch Steph watching me.

In the middle of a particular anecdote, I seemingly struck a vein of hilarity, as Mandy broke out in uproarious laughter. There's nothing in the world that sky rockets the self esteem quite like making a beautiful girl laugh, and the feeling of her hand on my arm sliding from bicep to wrist sent me an electric message that even I wasn't dumb enough to miss.

Which was why it was so much more deflating to hear Steph's voice from behind.

"How's about a ride home, Timmy?"

The laughter died down, and we stood there awkwardly for a moment. Truth be told the party was winding down, but I wanted to milk these moments with Mandy for as much as I could. Still, I didn't want to be totally rude to Steph and look like a jerk, either.

"Sure, when did you want to go?" I said, as a courtesy.

"Now is good," Steph replied. My stomach dropped--she called my bluff.

"Sure, Steph," I demurred, and I began to say my goodbyes. Before I could get over my awkwardness enough to ask Mandy for her number, however, I felt a hand on my wrist, and a pull away from my friends. The vision of Mandy faded into the dimming light of the fire as Steph led me back toward the car.

The drive home was once again silent, but for a different reason now. I was fuming. I had hoped to see Mandy again in the future, but after that display from Steph, chances seemed very unlikely. I could always get Mandy's number from Kerri, but I was now too embarrassed to ask. I kept my eyes firmly on the road ahead - I didn't even want to look at Steph. The old Steph had come out tonight, the one who got nothing but pure joy from embarrassing and debasing me, and I was angry.

I pulled my car into park on the dark street beside our building. Silence hung thick in the air between us.

"Mandy seemed nice," Steph finally said.

I felt my blood pressure rise as the words hit my ears.

I looked over at Steph as she nonchalantly gathered up her things, getting ready to leave.

This was it--she had been jerking me around for two days, reveling in every bit of power she lorded over me, but this was the last straw.

She grabbed her purse off the floor, mindlessly checking her phone as my eyes dug daggers into her

I had too much self respect to let Steph walk all over me the way she always had, regardless of anything that had happened between us. I was going to give her a piece of my mind, I was going to--

I heard the dry squawk of fabric on leather as Steph slid across the long bench seat of my car, sidling up next to me, and in the same motion, with the same mindless detachment afforded to picking up a purse or checking a phone, Steph reached down and began to unfasten my belt and pants.

Too shocked, or maybe too horny, to protest, I sat still as she spread the top of my pants wide. Her hand then reached in through the opening of my underwear and fished out my rapidly hardening cock.

I felt the cool air pass over the sensitive skin. Steph's attitude never changed, even as her hand started sliding up and down my shaft at a moderate pace. This wasn't the slow, deliberate blowjob from last night, nor was it frantic and quick with lust. It was a deliberate, efficient, pump-pump-pump.

My balls were boiling, and I started to moan. Still backed up and without the release necessary after the events of earlier in the day, they were heavy and full, and began to twitch and shift as Steph's continued her ministrations.

Pump-pump-pump

My body was overwhelmed by the sensations of her consistent, deliberate tempo. Her fingers slid up and over the ridges of my cockhead over, and over, and over again, all with her expression never changing.

Pump-pump-pump

Precum trickled down my length, over her nimble fingers