Diary of a Horny Student Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pump-pump-pump

My balls were pulling tight toward my body.

Pump-pump-pump

I felt the pressure start to coil down into the base of my cock.

Pump-pump-pump

My hips started to shift and thrust

...Pump-pump-pump...

...pump-pump-pump...

...pump-pump-pump...

Something deep inside snapped, and I threw my head back. I felt a long, tight squeeze in my balls, and then they started to spasm and bounce as hot, white cum erupted out of me in a torrent, pumping deep and hard out of my cockhead.

...Pump-pump-pump...

I tried to let out a moan, but I was so overcome by the sudden onset of such intense sensation that all I could muster were gasps.

...pump-pump-pump...

Steph had tipped my cock back toward my body right before I came, so now the whole front of my shirt was splattered and wet as she coaxed more and more jizz out of my frustrated balls.

Pump-pump-pump

My spent cock throbbed, my cum slowed to a slight dribble, and then as quickly as it all began, it was over. The feeling of her hand on my cock was gone, and my eyes cracked open as I felt her drag it across my jean-clad thigh, once, then again.

Still cum-drunk and bewildered, I looked over at Steph. Even after pulling a flood of cum out of my balls, nothing in her demeanor changed. She gathered her things, shimmied back to the passenger side door, and before pulling the handle, looked back at me.

"Pick me up from work next Saturday, same time." It wasn't a request, it was a command.

All I could muster in reply was a hoarse "no problem," and with that she was gone. I sat there quietly, mind blank, covered neck to groin in my own semen. My head lolled back, I shut my eyes, and I let out a long, slow breath.