Diary of a Horny Student Ch. 09

Story Info
Christine opens up to Tim in more ways than one.
5.6k words
4.77
27k
25

Part 9 of the 33 part series

Updated 12/29/2023
Created 04/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

9

Saturday morning brought conflicting, painful thoughts.

I lay in bed, well past the moment of waking up, my mind racing with lewd, heartbreaking images, and desperate "what if?"s.

I thought about what I had left last night - If I had just had a better handle on my own feelings, I could have stopped it, but instead my mind was full of images of Tara passionately running her mouth up and down Bud Pepper's big cock before taking him deep inside her body. Images of him on top of her, between her legs, thrusting hard into her, a look of ecstasy on her face. Of her riding him, grinding on him, eyes closed in pleasure, his hands on her perfect tits. Squeezing them. And then that moment. That beautiful, erotic, intimate moment when he pushes his full length deep into her, his balls tighten, he groans an animalistic groan, and gives her all of his hot joy.

It was the thought of him cumming in her that irked me the most, and I wasn't even sure why.

Then I thought about what could have been if I had said something different. Maybe it would be me she held tight to her body, having that connection. Maybe it would have been my sperm cradled deep inside her as our passions cooled down. Or maybe we would have just talked through the night, and worked our way through the confusing realities of being two, 18 year old friends who were horny for each other but just couldn't say it.

Maybe.

The rest of the day was a confusing blur. My run brought me no relief, and neither did the hot shower afterward. I couldn't even jerk off to clear my head, as I was too scattered to manage an erection, even with those lewd images in my head.

The day slipped by quickly, and then it was time for me to pick up Steph from work.

I needed answers. I was angry, angry about what had happened last week, what happened at the prom, angry about how it had gotten me all mixed up and ruined my relationship with Tara, so when I texted her I had arrived, and she once again texted "come inside," I responded with a curt "no."

After a short while, Steph responded with a simple "ok," and came out to the car a few moments later.

We drove in silence, but Steph spent the whole ride watching me. I could feel her eyes on me, but I never met them. I felt the frustration of the situation coiling up behind my eyes, but she just sat there, cool as a cucumber.

I rolled into a park in the same darkened area by our building that I had parked the last time. She didn't move, and I didn't move. She just watched me. She knew I had something on my mind, and was going to stay still until I said my peace.

Finally the silence got too much, and I cracked.

"Steph, what the fuck is going on?" I blurted out.

"What do you mean?" she offered back, dipped in hot sarcasm.

"What's going on? What do you want from me? After what happened at the prom, and last week, I don't know what you want from me, and it's driving me nuts." I complained, balking on the chance to mention Tara. I definitely didn't go all the way with it.

"I thought we covered this last week?" Steph responded with the same, dry, flat tone, "What did you tell me you wanted?"

I thought back to last week, when she had me by the balls just before she had me by the mouth. "...More." I said weakly.

"And has that changed?" she inquired, raising an eyebrow.

I racked my brain, and my feelings, and as much as I was torn up and turned over about Tara, and annoyed at being some sort of fuck toy for Steph, there was one clear truth that stil pushed it's way to the top: "No, it hasn't."

A smile formed on Steph's lips, and she slid across the bench seat of my car, tucking herself tight up against me. Her hand flitted across my thigh.

"Well then I don't see what the problem is..." she said as her hand snaked up to my belt. "I'm going to give you more," She said as unbuckled my pants and dropped my zipper, "in fact I'm going to give you more than you could possibly handle...and you're going to thank me for it."

Her hand ran over my balls, squeezing them gently, eliciting a low moan from deep in my chest. She parted the flaps on my underwear, and with a delicate precision, Steph pulled my hard cock through the hole in my briefs, freeing it to the cool night air.

"There's just one thing you've got to remember, Timmy," She languidly poured into my ear. Her hand gripped my cock firmly, and slowly started to stroke. "And that's that THIS..." she emphasized, giving my cock a hard, signifying squeeze, "...belongs to ME."

I felt her lips at my ear, and heard the erotic squeak of her tongue moistening them. Then, she pulled away from my ear, and with a slow, deliberate glide, she began to lower her head toward my straining cock.

This wasn't the quick, dispassionate handjob from the previous week, this was something different. She was going to rock my world. I held my breath, waiting desperately for her lips to touch my tip and complete the circuit between us. Lower, and lower, her head dipped. Her lips were so close - the same lips I had felt at the prom, the same lips that had coaxed my cum out into her mouth.

Then, with mere inches left, she stopped short, and let out a sudden, panicked "SHIT," and recoiled off me completely, like a slingshot. Before I could even react to what was happening, she hastily shoved me back into my pants, gathered her things, and launched out of the car.

Following her with my eyes, frantically looking for some reason as to why she stopped so suddenly, I quickly got my answer: Standing near the walkway to our building, not 10 feet from my car, was Alex, my step-sister, and Steph's best friend.

I watched them from the car as they hugged and laughed. Steph had instantly changed into a different person. Gone was the sultry domme who had just asserted ownership over my hard cock, replaced with the Steph I remembered from my youth. The Steph who was no more than the teenage girl who lived upstairs.

Alex pointed to the car, and Steph just gave a dismissive eye roll. She seemed a little frantic in her mannerisms, trying to move Alex's attention elsewhere. Something was strange about it. I tucked my deflating cock back into my pants, and decided to go investigate.

"Hey Alex!" I called out as I approached the duo standing by the front stairs. "What're you doing home?"

"No class on Monday so I figured I'd make a long weekend of it at home." She responded. Her head darted around the grounds of our building, puzzled. "Hey, where's mom?"

"Not sure," I replied, "she's probably out with BRIAN." the name dripped off my lips in an exaggerated, dismissive tone.

"Brian?" Alex responded

"Yeah--hate to break it to you, but I think Kelly's got a boyfriend!"

"Wow, really?" Alex's eyes widened and her brow ticked upward. "That's...unexpected. What's his deal?"

"Not sure," I shrugged, "he seems to be a decent guy--he's a friend of Sandy and Don's." Friend, of course, was putting it extremely lightly.

"Oh, no way! Steph, do you know anything about him?" Alex lightly exclaimed.

"Nah, I've met him once or twice, but never really talked to him before." She said, brushing a strand of golden hair off her face. My eyes drifted down to her chest. I could see the faint shadows of her nipples through her shirt. She crossed her arms, trying desperately to hide the remnants of the arousal fired up minutes ago in my car.

"Yeah, you know Steph and I didn't really talk about it at all..." I began, staring her right in the eyes, "...when we went to my prom together last week." Her stare was like ice.

"Whoa, WHAT?" Alex exclaimed with a laugh, "You went to PROM...with TIM?" I could see Steph shift nervously.

"Yeah, she was my prom date," I said with a smirk, my eyes never leaving Steph's, "until she ditched me halfway through the night!" Steph was frozen now. She was embarrassed that she went to a high school prom with her best friend's younger step brother, and I was happy to turn the screw, but not even I was cruel enough to tell Alex EVERYTHING that happened that night.

"Wow, for real?" Alex asked again with another chuckle.

"It was just a fuckin' goof," Steph proclaimed wildly, "and I ditched because Timmy was being a total PERV!" She was deflecting now, and not very convincingly.

"Oh yeah? Is that true, Timmy? Were you being a perv?" Alex laughed in response.

"Yeah, I whipped out my dick and started jerking off right in front of her!" I exclaimed with a thick coating of overdramatic sarcasm. Of course I actually WAS telling the truth...but only Steph and I knew it.

I smiled as I watched Steph sweat. "Ew, gross, Tim," She replied, her face contorting into a disgusted grimace. "Come on, Alex, let's go." Alex led the way, and Steph shot me an ice cold glare as she followed. It did absolutely nothing to wipe the shit-eating grin off my face.

It was a glare that was a front of anger, but betrayed something else beneath it. I couldn't quite put my finger on it, but as I walked into my apartment, it clicked. Her manic behavior, her stiff body language, her overreaction to the situation...that look.

It was worry. Worry because for the first time in as long as I'd known her, I finally had the upper hand.

That night, as I laid in bed, those sweet, honeyed moans dripped down through Steph's floorboards and into my room for the first time in weeks. I was rock hard, but I didn't touch my cock, not even when that glorious, erotic, short-short-long of Steph's orgasmic release drifted into my ears. Because despite what she had moaned into my ear earlier as she literally had me by the balls, It was me who was in charge now. It was me who had the power.

The warm, spring air felt like gentle hands running through my hair as I drove to church the next morning. All through the service, all I could think about was how drastically the pendulum had shifted with Steph. She talked a big game, and Christ, I'd be lying if I said her dominance over me wasn't a turn on, but the prospect of my step-sister Alex finding out left her clearly mortified. That left me with leverage, and the power made me feel good.

After the service, I scanned the crowd, and was surprised to see Rachel and her family in attendance. It was the first time I had seen her since my cock painted her hands and chest with my cum on the night of her prom. Her eyes met mine quickly, and then she turned away without even a wave. I watched her hands adjust the strap of her bra, shifting her enormous tits together under the front of her sun dress.

Her post-coital exclamation of "Ew, gross" in response to my cum webbing her hands flitted across my mind, but was quickly replaced by a stirring in my loins as I watched the pale flat of her chest begin to blush. She was remembering, just as I was, my fingers in her pussy, my cock in her hands, my cum lashed across her breasts. I knew it. She idly drew her fingers across the neckline of her sundress, across the swell and split of her cleavage. Right where the whip of my hot semen had marked her.

There she was, in a house of worship, thinking about the erotic, sinful acts we did together, and it was turning her on. A smirk slowly grew across my lips.

Suddenly my phone buzzed. It was a text message from Christine, and it said "I'm outside--can we go?" It was then that I realized I hadn't even seen her at the service. The urgency of her message belied something was wrong, so after the usual pleasantries with the fellow attendees, I made my exit. I was in no mood to stay anyway, because, very strangely, Kelly was nowhere to be seen this morning. Her absence wasn't known to me until I arrived, and it was quite unlike her. In fact, I wasn't even sure I had heard her come home last night. Very peculiar.

Heading outside I spotted Christine waiting by my car. Tight jeans lovingly wrapped her firm legs, accenting every curve and turn, while a tight, black turtleneck covered her torso and reached up her neck to just below her chin. The swell of her modest breasts was visible, but only just, as the black of the turtleneck threw all the highlights of her figure into shadow. She turned to greet me, but only barely cracked a smile as I approached.

"Hey, what's up, are you ok?" I asked, legitimately concerned.

"Yeah, it's fine, it's..." she started, "...let's just go, huh?"

"Sure thing - french fries?" I said, unlocking the car.

"Not today. Not hungry," she responded flatly. "Can we just go somewhere and talk?"

"Yeah, no problem," I responded.

We didn't say much as we drove. Christine's gaze fell out the open window as her long, brunette hair whipped wildly in the breeze. I didn't know too many quiet places, but I knew one, one that would definitely be deserted at this time of day: The Spot.

I rolled to a stop under a shady tree by the pond, and focused my attention on my troubled friend.

"So what's going on?" I asked, giving her the space to respond as she wished.

She let out a long sigh, and ran her hand through her glimmering hair. "So you know I had my prom this past Friday," She began.

"Yeah..."

"And you know I went with Bobby Dorf," she continued.

"Yeah..."

"Eric called me on Thursday."

"You don't say!" I said, trying not to sound too surprised. Eric was her ex-boyfriend, and the source of all her pent up sexual frustration and confusion. My cock twitched at the possible places this story might go.

"Yeah," she continued. "I don't even know why, but I answered it. I don't know what I was thinking."

"Well how'd that go?" I pried as she stared off over the horizon of the dashboard.

"He asked me if I wanted to go get pizza." Her fingers were picking at the hem of her sweater.

"Well that's not so bad, is it?" I said, not seeing the big deal.

"It's code," she interjected, "'going for pizza' was our code for when we wanted to...do more than hold hands."

"Well now," I said quietly, as my cock began to harden, "that's certainly something, now isn't it? What'd you say?"

"I said no," she continued. "I told him I knew he was seeing someone new, and that we made our decisions...I made my decision...and that we had to move on." Her eyes still had that far away stare as she recounted the phone call.

"That's good then, isn't it?" I asked, "no need to worry about temptation and all that, right?"

"I've seen the girl he's dating. She's busty, and curvy, nothing like me at all. I had him there on the phone, and I just...I just had to know. So...I asked him if they were sleeping together..." she said, picking harder at her hem, "...if they were...fucking."

Hearing that word come out of the mouth of the pastor's daughter sent a tingle straight down to my balls. "What'd he say?" I practically whispered.

"He said yes." Christine's legs started to rub together almost imperceptibly.

"Was that all?" She had my rapt attention, now.

"No," she said, quietly, "I asked him more questions. Intimate questions. Lewd questions. I just couldn't help myself." Her thighs rubbed together tighter now.

"And?" I pressed

"And he answered them. Graphically." She ran her hand over the back of her neck anxiously as she relived the memory. "It was turning me on, Tim, and I wanted to go, I wanted to meet him so bad...but I just couldn't. He would be cheating on his girlfriend, and that wasn't fair, and I...I needed to be strong. I needed to commit, but God, it's been so hard."

"But you did it, right? You stayed strong!" I said, trying to reassure her. I didn't do much.

"I guess," she shrugged, "but the next night at the prom...I was so...wired." Horny. She wanted to say horny, but she didn't. "I had that phone call in my head all night, and all the dancing, all the touching...my body was just on fire."

"Well I'm sure Bobby didn't mind that!" I exclaimed, but honestly I actually wasn't so sure. I knew some things about Bobby that she didn't.

"Bobby was a complete gentleman." she continued. "Maybe...too much so."

There it is.

"He would barely touch me when we danced, and any time I pulled in close he'd back away, or separate from me entirely." there was a certain stress to her voice now, almost desperation. "He was right to do it, I know that, but he wasn't comforting. He didn't calm me, he was just cold."

"Well you made it through again, right? No harm, no foul?" I said again in a supportive tone.

"But these haven't been isolated incidents, Tim, it's not healthy," she replied, looking at me now. She was fidgeting. She was...wired. "It's been really hard lately. I'm a passionate person, I need that connection, even if it's only for a moment...like when you and I danced at the prom."

My mind jumped back to the night of my prom. How Christine pressed her body to mine and admitted she saw what Steph and I had done in the limo, admitted that a girl doesn't suck your dick like that if she doesn't want you.

"Well...I know it's hard, but...it's what you want isn't it?" I asked in a low voice, my eyes never leaving hers.

"Yes," She said, that smokey voice of hers cracking under the weight of a lie, "it's what I want.

We looked at each other in silence. She was practically vibrating. She had made major life changes in support of this idea that the natural yearnings of a human woman, desires to be touched, desires of pleasure, were somehow bad, and should be tamped down. She tried to suppress these natural urges and now they were bubbling up to the surface, more powerful than they had ever been, and now here she was on the brink, desperately wanting to break that dam, but too proud to be the one to do it.

I looked at her hard, searching for any kind of signal.

Her tongue snaked out, and anxiously wet her parted lips.

It was all the signal I needed.

Up to this point in my sexual history I had never really been in control--I had almost exclusively been at the mercy of the women I had been with, no more clearly illustrated by my daliances with Steph. However after last night with Steph, after this morning with Rachel even, I felt a newfound confidence. A newfound agency over my sexual self. And so for the first time in my erotic life, I made the first move.

I leaned in, and kissed Christine on her anxious lips. It was another first for me, as despite all the activities I had partaken in up to that point, I had never actually kissed a girl on the lips. It was a kiss full of understanding, meant to calm her racing mind. I hadn't thought of anything past that kiss, I just wanted to give Christine the connection she desperately needed.

As our lips pressed together, I felt a long exhale of pressure release from Christine. Her body relaxed as she let herself experience the moment. It was a long, solid kiss, but I was kissing her as a friend. I was just trying to help a friend in need. I had no ulterior motives. However, as her hand touched the side of my face, almost as if to steady herself during the release, I felt Chrstine's tongue slip past my lips, and press into my mouth.

My cock instantly hardened at the sensation, a sensation that unlocked the gates of passion between us. My heart rate quickened, and my tongue instinctively began sparring with hers, sliding back and forth between our mouths in an erotic exhibition. I leaned into her further, running my hand up her thigh, Christine's thigh, as her leg arced up toward me, drawing me in.

Christine's hands reached up and ran roughly through my hair, grasping at it and pulling at it as her breath got ragged and hot as we kissed. I shifted my body onto her, pressing her back against the door of the car. Her legs wrapped around me and pulled me even closer, and then I felt my hard cock press up against her denim-clad pussy. She moaned.

Shifting against her harder, my cock slipped under her, replaced by my hip. I pressed myself into her, and I felt her pelvis rock as she began to grind.

Our lips and tongues slid all over each others' mouths in between wild breaths. Christine's hand slid down to my back, grabbing me hard as she ground her pussy into my hip harder and faster.

12