Diary of a Horny Student Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Smokey little moans echoed out of her throat as we kissed. She pulled me tighter, increasing the pressure of my thigh and hip on her wriggling core.

Then suddenly she pulled away from my lips, and grasped me tightly with her whole body. She twitched and vibrated, and the sexiest short squeals escaped her mouth with each tremor.

She was cumming.

Christine, the pastor's daughter, was cumming on my leg, and she was cumming HARD.

Her body was clamped down on me as she rode out the waves of her orgasm. Her fingers dug into my back, holding on to my muscles for dear life. Then there was a deep, sharp inhale of breath, her body tensed tight on mine one final time, and then with a long, slow exhale, she relaxed her grip.

We laid there holding each other for a moment, trying to process what had just happened.

Suddenly the presence of mind and situational awareness overcame me, and I pulled away from her, lurching back until I hit the driver's side door with a thud. We were both breathing heavily, and the air in the car was thick and moist. This was Christine, my friend, the good girl from church, who was currently struggling with a personal crisis. I absolutely did not want to take advantage of her, but here she was, hair mussed, hard nipples poking through her thick sweatshirt, legs splayed out in a lewd display that revealed a dark wet patch at the crotch of her jeans.

The only sound in the air was our heavy breaths starting to slow, but we never took our eyes off each other. Christine then straightened herself up in the seat, and tried in vain to rearrange her scattered hair.

"That...got a little out of hand, didn't it?" She said between breaths.

"Yeah, a little," I huffed back.

Breath still slowing, but heart still pumping, Christine's eyes ticked down to my crotch, where even through my own jeans you could tell by the uncomfortable-looking bulge that I was painfully erect.

Her eyes ticked back up to mine, and I tried to diffuse the situation, but I only managed to get out the words "Christine, I--" before she crossed the distance between us in a flash and slammed her mouth into mine once more.

But much to my surprise it wasn't just her mouth that was busy, it was her hands too. Fingers fumbled and pulled at my belt and pants, and before I even knew what was happening, her hands freed my hard, straining cock from the confines of my briefs.

I moaned hard as she squeezed.

Then, almost in one single movement, the sweet taste of her mouth left my lips, and moments later I felt a soft, warm, wetness envelop the head of my dick that sent an electric jolt of pleasure through my body.

I looked down toward the source of this sensation, and was greeted by a spectacular sight: Christine, the pastor's daughter, who had broken up with her boyfriend because she thought she needed to stay pure and follow the righteous path, penetrating her mouth repeatedly with the length of my cock.

I moaned a long, loud moan. She moaned in reply and her hot, slippery mouth began to speed up. There was a frenzy to her now. This was not a slow, methodical, powerplay blow job like I got from Steph, this was Christine, overcome with lust, SUCKING my COCK.

Her head bobbed fast and her lips drew tight around me, her hand matching her quickened pace up and down my length. My cock was drenched in her saliva, it dripped through her fingers, it made a rattling slurp every time she let some air in; she knew I needed this, and what's more, I think she wanted it as bad as I did.

The speedy, rhythmic slurping continued, and I felt her other hand grasp and knead at my balls. "Oh Jesus," I moaned as I felt the pleasure start to coil within me. My breaths came fast and heavy as she plunged her mouth up and down, up and down, needing my cum, absolutely determined to pull it out of me.

But it was her words that would put me over the edge.

Now based on our conversations, I knew Chirstine had SOME sexual experience, and despite my personal fantasies to the contrary, I always assumed it was the most chaste and innocent forms of sexual gradification. She had previously admitted to having some unsatisfying dalliances with full penetration with Eric, but those weren't very enjoyable for her, so I figured mostly it was a hand job here, some dry humping there, nothing too advanced. Even the frantic expertise of the blowjob I was currently receiving only moved the marker so far forward. Clearly this wasn't the first time she had a cock in her mouth, but that wasn't really so strange for a girl of her age in a long term relationship.

It was what she said to me in that moment, right before I exploded, that opened up the floodgates literally and figuratively. Something I never would have expected to hear from the girl who helped hand out communion every Sunday. It was erotic. It was...dirty. It drove me wild.

Sensing it was mere moments before my eruption, Christine popped my cock out of her mouth, never stopping the deliberate rhythm of her stroking hands, looked me directly in the eye and with that sexy smokey voice of hers, licked her lips and said "You can cum in my mouth, but next time...I want you to cum on my face."

The words echoed in my ears and my cock pulsed and hardened to pure iron as she slipped the head back into her wet mouth without missing a beat.

Then with a final long gasp, my hand instinctively went to Christine's head and I started thrusting erratically. She didn't even register it, she just continued sucking, demanding my cum. Time stood still for a long moment, and then through the hot, erotic slurping sounds of her mouth on my cock, I exploded.

My balls sprung tight to my body and I started to pulse as I rocketed shot after shot of hot, sticky cum into Christine's mouth. She paused her aggressive administrations and let me hump and fuck at her mouth as she summoned hot pleasure out of me. She moaned almost appreciatively as I filled her mouth. She took it, collected it, wanted it for her own. She didn't miss a drop.

She swallowed once. Then again. Then a third time. I spasmed and lurched inside her mouth as my cum slid down her throat like a sacrament.

Then, as my pulses began to wane, she began her sucking again, this time slow and steady, determined to wring every last drop out of my emptied balls.

Finally she pulled off of me and sat back, eyes closed, savoring the moment still. Then, as though a spell had worn off her, her eyes popped open, looked down at the wet, softening cock attached to my bewildered body, and her cheeks blushed red as apples. A hand popped up to her mouth as she said "...Oh, my."

"Holy shit, Christine," I wheezed, still in shock from what had just happened, "that was incredible." It definitely was incredible, but I was extremely conflicted about why it happened. Christine had been struggling to keep her carnal feelings at bay, and I had been an accomplice in her relapse.

"It's getting late, Tim," she said as she attempted to put herself back together, "I...think I should be getting home." I caught her sneaking looks at my cock as she tried to calm herself down.

"Yeah," I said, "yeah you're probably right."

We drove the short drive in silence as the sun started to set, neither of us really knowing what to say. I tried to focus on the road, but my mind kept replaying the image of Christine's mouth bouncing wildly on my cock. I kept feeling her fingers dig into me as she orgasmed. I kept seeing her shoulders scrunch up in preparation ever so slightly as my balls started unloading into her mouth. Occasionally I would sneak a glance over at her, only to catch her gazing languidly out the window, one hand sliding slowly along her thigh. No doubt she was replaying the events in her mind as well, but how did she feel about them?

Pulling up to her house, Christine took one last look in the mirror before she had to face her father, the pastor, and then turned her body fully to look at me. I was going over everything in my head trying to reconcile the intense pleasure I had felt with my guilt at what had just happened.

"Listen, Christine," I said in a slightly dismayed tone, "that was...amazing...but If you want to forget it ever happened, that's fine, let's just forget it. I know how hard you've been trying to avoid stuff like this, and I understand if it was just a one time thing to let off some steam, but I feel terrible if I've caused you to feel bad about what just happened. I don't, and you shouldn't, but if you do..." I trailed off, my word salad complete. "So If you want to forget it, let's just forget it."

There was silence. Christine's gaze was far away again as she tried to gather her thoughts.

"I don't know what I want," she finally said, her eyes coming back to earth to meet mine.

"But I know I don't want to forget it," she said, holding my gaze for a few, smoldering moments before disengaging and gathering up her things. "I'll see you...next time," she tossed at me as she started to exit the car.

My mind was a jumble of sensations, experiences, and possibilities, and I had only begun to process. She offered me a final, stifled grin, popped out of the car, closed the door and bounced adorably up toward her front door.

Next time.

I didn't even realize it, but my spent cock, a cock that had mere minutes ago been pumping hot semen into that sweet girl's mouth, was rock hard once again.

With a deep breath and a long sigh, I put the car into drive and cruised off into the night.

Arriving back home, I sat quietly in my car for a few moments, just trying to take in everything that had happened in the last few weeks. It had been a whirlwind of emotion and hormones, a real "zero to sixty" scenario for my sex life, and it was a lot to take in.

The short, high pitched squeak of my house's front door cut through the air, breaking me from my day dream. Looking toward the sound I saw Brian, my step mom Kelly's apparent boyfriend, exiting. Trailing after him was my step sister Alex. I thought to myself that it was good she got to meet him while she was home, but the look on Alex's face told a different story.

They stopped at the bottom of the front stairs, and were talking. I was out of earshot, but the way Alex crossed her arms belied a clear tension between them. Brian's mannerisms, while not exactly comfortable, projected a diffusive intent, one that Alex was not exactly receptive to.

Realizing the mood with Alex was not going to change, Brian nodded his head, waved meekly, and headed off toward his car. Alex sat down on the front stairs, and ran her hands through her hair.

"So you got to meet Brian, huh?" I said, approaching her on the steps, "he seems like a nice enough guy."

"I don't know if he's the best fit for mom." She said, her head not leaving her hands.

"No? Why's that?" I inquired, a note of concern in my tone.

"Because," she said, finally picking her head up, "that's the guy I lost my virginity to."

12