Diary of a Horny Student Ch. 14

Story Info
Steph gives Tim an explosive graduation present.
6.3k words
4.85
18.8k
16

Part 14 of the 33 part series

Updated 12/29/2023
Created 04/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sunshine sneaking through the cracks in my window shades told me it was Saturday morning. The hardon between my legs told me I was awake.

Last night was a whirlwind, and I honestly wasn't even sure it all really happened. After losing my virginity the night before, yesterday had begun with me emptying my balls into the slick womb of my step-sister's best friend, followed by my high school graduation, all leading to a mega party at my classmate's house where I seemingly made up with my best friend Tara, found out she was dating Sarah (my next door neighbor and longest crush), watched them fuck, and then ended with me shooting my nuts off into an empty shower right before Sarah walked in on me and told me I had a "great-looking cock." Oh yeah, and then I got caught peeping by my friend Mike's girlfriend Kerri as they fucked in the back of my car, which I'm pretty sure turned her on.

It had been a wild 24 hours.

Still hard from the magic of the morning and the memories of last night, I pulled the covers back, fished my cock out of my pajama shorts, and examined it while I let it breathe. Sarah called it "great-looking." Steph called it "gorgeous." Tara called it "fantastic." I had looked at it before, but I had never really LOOKED at it. As the teenage guy I was, I always worried that my dick would be inadequate, that it would be too small, that it wouldn't be able to get hard, but up until very recently I never had any independent commentary done on it. I had to say I was a fan of the results. And looking at it now, I could see what they saw in it. It was thick, it was hard, it was a good length, it was...proud. My fingers passed over it gently and I briefly thought of replaying the scenes of the previous day and jerking off, but I was meeting Steph later this evening for my "graduation present," and I wanted to stay at the ready just in case the evening went the way I hoped it would.

Steph. She was an enigma. We had fucked twice, and she had finally opened up to me a bit, but she was still playing games. I needed to get to the bottom of why she was acting weird about us...hopefully after I got to the bottom of her pussy again with my "gorgeous" cock.

My cock stayed hard as I showered, but I resisted the urge there too, even as my dirty mind circled back toward Mike's girlfriend Kerri. I knew it was wrong, but...damn she had nice tits. The way they bounced as she fucked was intoxicating. It was a shame that Mike wasn't giving that girl everything she needed and then some.

Heading downstairs for a coffee before I left to meet Tara, I cheerily greeted my step mom Kelly, but was met with a distracted "mmhmm," which was decidedly out of character for her. She sat at the kitchen table nursing her own coffee, staring wistfully out the window. Something was up.

"What's up, Kell?" I said, sitting down to join her.

"Nothing, honey, it's fine," She begged off, stirring her coffee idly.

"Come on, Kelly," I said, not buying the front she was putting up, "you always said I could talk to you about anything, so you should be able to do the same with me!"

"You're so sweet, Tim," she smiled. She let out a big sigh, and leaned backward against the back of her chair. "It's Brian, my...friend." she finally let out. The pause before "friend" spoke volumes to me. I don't know what they had been doing with each other, but they were clearly more than friends.

"What about him?" I said, filling the space of her pause.

"I don't think I'm going to be seeing him for a while."

"No? Why, what happened?" Kelly began to answer but before the words came out, my step sister Alex came bouncing into the room.

"Morning," she said, flatly, not registering the vibe in the room. Her mom's less than enthusiastic response gave her pause the same way it did me, and she turned her attention toward us. "What're you guys talking about?"

"Brian broke up with her," I blurted out bluntly, looking Alex dead in the eyes. I watched the color leave her face, and her body tensed up. Unbeknownst to Kelly, Brian had been the one to take Alex's virginity, which created a conflict of interest to say the least, but Brian made Kelly happier than I had ever seen since my dad passed away; I was really hoping this wasn't all because of something Alex had said to him. Maybe it was, or maybe the knowledge that he had pushed his dick into his girlfriend's daughter was just too weird for him, who knows.

"We didn't break--I mean we weren't..." Kelly stammered, "...I don't know what we were. He said he had some stuff he had to deal with, and that he needed some space, so he's not going to be around for a while, that's all."

"Jeez, mom, I'm sorry," Alex said, sitting down at the table now. There was still a slight sense of panic on her face. She reached out and touched her mom's hand lovingly.

"Yeah, he seemed nice," I added, still staring at Alex.

"Thanks, you guys," Kelly said warmly. She basked in our love for a moment, then snapped out of it. "Anyway, it is what it is. I need to get going - Sandy and I are going shopping. What're you kids up to today?"

"I'm getting lunch with Tara," I said, bringing some lightness back to mind.

"That's great, honey!" Kelly beamed, "I like her--I miss seeing her around."

"Yeah, me too," I said, smiling back at her. Alex remained silent, but the positive energy of my plans with Tara seemed to be enough to get Kelly moving.

"Well you two have fun," she said, "I don't know what time I'll be back...shopping might turn into drinks after shopping, who's to say" she chuckled. Getting up from the table she made her way around, kissed us each on the forehead, and went off on her way.

Alex and I sat in silence.

"What did you say to him?" I whispered bluntly.

"Nothing!" She loudly whispered back "I haven't even seen him since he was here the other night!"

"Well the timing is pretty damn convenient," I grumbled. We sat in silence for another moment, both thinking through the scenarios. "Listen," I finally said, "I know it's weird that you two...you know...but you don't see how happy she is when he's around. She needs this. I think you should go talk to him and try to smooth this all out."

I couldn't believe what I was saying. Not only had Brian fucked Alex (twice!), but I also knew from first hand experience that he had some kinky shit going on with Sandy and her husband Don. It was for the first time, in that moment, that I realized all of that took a backseat to Kelly's happiness. I wanted it for her. She deserved it.

"Fine," Alex said, exasperated, "I'll see if I can find him and I'll...talk to him. I'll try and make this all right."

"Good." I said with a sigh. "You're doing the right thing."

I had no idea if that was true.

"I gotta go meet Tara," I said, finishing my coffee as I stood up. "By the way," I snorted as I made my way past Alex, "you might wanna take a shower, you smell like a beer hall."

I had no idea where she had been the night before--I'd have to remember to ask Steph for the details later.

"God, Ridley and Ms. Dorman?" Tara said in disbelief as she took a pull from her soda. "I still can't believe it."

"Yeah, me neither," I replied with a chuckle. Lunch with Tara had been great so far. We slipped right back into our old rhythms, joking and laughing as we gossipped and caught up. Somehow the pressure was gone, at least for the moment, and the warm glow I felt in her presence had returned.

It didn't hurt that she looked great today, too. Even on days like today, when she wasn't trying to impress anyone, Tara couldn't help but bring a certain smolder. Short gym shorts and knee high socks showed off her thick thighs, and the bra she wore under her loose tank top had extra straps that draped across the top of her tits, accenting them while not being overly flashy.

"What was his dick like, did you see it?" She said, leaning in, munching on a french fry. That was the Tara I knew and loved.

"Curved and kinda small," I responded with stifled glee. I was certain I had a nicer cock than the resident lothario of the local educational system.

"Jesus, Miller, you're becoming quite the experienced peeping tom, huh" She joked, smiling wryly. She was sure right. A couple weeks ago Tara and I had witnessed my next door neighor Sarah get fucked in full view of her bedroom window, then a couple days ago I caught my favorite teacher fucking the gym teacher in a classroom, and last night...God, last night. Last night I had watched Tara and Sarah eat each other out at a graduation party. My best friend and my biggest crush fucking each other.

"Yeah, I'll say," I responded. A long pause hung in the air between us as we both remembered what happened last night. It had been a hell of a way to find out about Tara and Sarah's relationship, but somehow it also seemed to diffuse the tension between us. That being said, it was still another highly erotic experience we shared despite neither one of us ever touching the other.

My cock twitched in my pants at the memory.

All of a sudden my attention was brought back to the here and now as my gaze fell across the outdoor patio we relaxed in. Two new patrons had entered, and just been seated. It was a medium height, skinny African American guy about our age, and a tall, thick-thighed strawberry blonde with two of the biggest tits I had ever had the pleasure of seeing, that sat beneath a modest, knee-length sundress.

"Hey," I said to Tara, breaking the silence finally, trying not to stare at the couple across the way, "See that girl over there?" I slyly flicked my eyes in their direction as I spoke.

"Who, the redhead?" Said, looking right over with no such attempt at conspicuousness.

"Strawberry blonde," I corrected her, "or at least that's what she likes to say." Tara rolled her eyes. "That's Rachel." Tara's eyes went wide.

"The one from the prom, who, you know..." she whispered at me now, making a slight "jack off" hand motion for emphasis.

"Jesus, stop that," I chuckled, swatting at her hand before Rachel could see. "Yeah, that's her,"

Tara side-eyed her as she and her companion settled in with their menus. She looked good. Big tits straining against the front of her dress, neckline low enough to show off her collarbones and a hint of her deep cleavage but high enough to remain decent, thick thighs crossed over each other stemmed out from the flare of her dress, cute, conservative, white sneakers on her feet.

"She looks pretty uptight," Tara said dismissively, "I'm sorry she got grossed out by your cum, but frankly I'm not really surprised--she seems like the 'dry handy under a thick blanket' type." My eyes went wide, at first in disbelief that Tara would use that kind of language in a public setting, but then because I couldn't believe she remembered the "ew, gross!" story. It had been pretty hurtful to me at the time, and she remembered, and was even now trying to make me feel better about it.

We sat in a small silence again as we both side eyed Rachel now. It was good to have my friend back.

"Man...redheads just seem to always have the best tits, don't they?" she said finally. All I could do was nod. I remembered those tits, fat and wide, bursting through my fingers as I squeezed them; Jiggling seductively as she stroked my cock; lashed with a thick line of my hot semen. Semen Tara didn't think was gross.

Redheads always have the best tits. Sarah was a redhead. Sarah had fantastic tits. I had seen Tara's hands and lips ravage them just last night. This conversational segue could not be avoided. Clearly we weren't sure how to broach the subject...so Tara employed a tried and true method: she batted her eyes back towards me and said "truth or dare?"

I smiled--those three words were comforting coming from her, even if our conversation was about to get potentially awkward. "Truth," I offered back.

"Do you..." she began. She paused momentarily to think through her words. "Are you ok with everything that happened last night?"

"Am I ok with watching two gorgeous women eat each other out, feet from my face?" I chuckled, deflecting the question, "yeah I'd say I'm ok with that!" Tara looked away with slight embarrassment, her cheeks flushing red ever so slightly.

"No, I mean...are you ok with me and Sarah?" she said as she picked nervously at her fingers. "I know how much you like her, but you never made a move, and you seemed to be...preoccupied...with Steph, so I just..." she paused again, a slight grimace on her face. "...are you ok with it?"

"Honestly, yes, I am," I told her. It wasn't a lie. "I'm happy you're happy, for real." I thought back to last night before adding "and I mean, if I get to live vicariously through you...who am I to complain?" We both chuckled as Tara's blush began to return.

"You know me, Miller," she said, meeting my gaze with her bright, sparkly eyes, "I'm an open book." Our eye contact lingered.

"Truth or dare," I said, actively ending the moment.

"Truth," she quickly responded

I asked the one question I was dying to know the answer to: "How the hell did you two get together?" Tara smiled and looked a way a moment.

"Well," she began, "oddly enough, she actually approached ME. I wasn't prepared for it, but honestly, after that day you and I watched her, I couldn't get her out of my head. That body of hers was amazing...she was so hot, I had no idea!"

"Yeah, join the club," I joked.

"She started flirting with me after school, and you had told me she and Steph had hooked up, so I knew she was 'open to suggestion,' so once things went the way they went with Bud, I just....went for it" She smiled a coy smile.

"And she went for it right away?" I asked, breaking the rules of the game.

"It took some convincing," Tara said with a smile, "she's not totally comfortable with people knowing about that part of her sexuality yet..." Her eyes drifted wistfully and she licked her lips "...but we agreed to go on a date, and...well let's just say I got a hard yes after I convinced her under the bleachers with my fingers and tongue."

My cock immediately went from six to midnight. Under those bleachers was where Sarah told me she had a very unsatisfying loss of her virginity, so it was extra arousing to hear Tara worked some real magic on her in that very same spot. Good for her. Fuck I wish I could have seen that too.

"So wait," I said as my mind cued in on a detail, "are you guys like going out? Like not just fooling around, actually going on dates and stuff?" It was an important distinction. Tara had been with plenty of people, but she never had a steady boyfriend (or girlfriend) as long as I had known her.

"Yeah," she said, with another coy smile, "we've gone out a couple times, and it's...really nice." She was starting to almost glow as she spoke of Sarah, now. I had never seen her like this. "I think she..."she paused excitedly as she was about to cross a threshold totally new to her. "...I think she's my girlfriend!"

I had a smile on my face that matched hers. I was so happy to see her happy. "That's amazing, Tara, really."

"Thanks, Miller," she said, meeting me again with those sparkling eyes, "that means a lot."

We smiled at each other with the love of two close friends, until the moment was ended by my buzzing phone. It was Steph. I turned my attention to my phone.

"Important stuff?" Tara said dryly. I think she knew who it was even without asking.

"It's Steph, I'm picking her up after work, she just wanted to confirm time and stuff. I barely registered Tara's languid nod before she excused herself to go to the bathroom.

The stiffness in my pants had abated a bit, but I felt that rush return as I thought about tonight with Steph. My graduation present. Good God, what could it possibly be?

Mind wandering idly, my eyes drifted across the patio, over to Rachel--I caught her looking right at me. Her eyes darted away quickly, but then, as her companion got up to presumably go to the bathroom himself, she allowed her eyes to meet mine for real. I smiled kindly and waved slightly. Unlike the last time I saw her, at church, this time she smiled back and matched my wave. Her eyes hung on mine a little longer, I saw her legs shift under her, and she looked away. I kept looking, however, and saw that same flush in her upper chest that I saw at church. She was remembering.

"So, truth or dare, Miller," Tara said as she plopped back down into her chair. As she reached for her soda, I noticed something seemed different about her. It was subtle, but she had tied her loose tank top into a knot, pulling the fabric tight to her body, and somehow she seemed to be...bustier. Her tits sat a little bit higher, and those extra straps across the top of her globes seemed like they were getting put to work.

"Truth," I said, as my cock twitched in my pants.

"What's going on with you and Steph?" she said, somewhat reluctantly.

"Honestly, I'm still not sure. Things are...progressing, but it's all still pretty weird.

"Have you guys..." she couldn't bring herself to finish the question.

"Yeah," I began, followed by a slight pause, "twice. First time the night before graduation, and then again the next morning."

For a slight moment Tara's face turned cold. She looked down, stressfully picking her fingers for a moment, and then just as quickly she was back into the conversation like nothing had happened.

"Where did you cum?" Tara said with a big inhale of breath.

"Inside her. Both times." I watched Tara's legs shift slightly and caught her as her tongue slipped quickly along her lips.

" And THEN, she tells me she's leaving for college in three weeks!" I just shook my head and we both laughed.

"Sounds like you got a lot on your plate, Miller," Tara said with a far away lilt in her voice.

"For real!" we both chuckled, and then the silence returned. I thought about that question. It wasn't out of the norm for Tara, but still... "Truth or Dare?"

"Truth," Tara said, clearing her throat.

"Why did you want to know where I came?" I saw her cheeks begin to blush again as she fumbled for an answer.

"I...wanted to make sure she's treating you right," she said finally, looking me in the eye again, "I don't want to have to coddle you through another 'ew, gross' scenario," she said with a playful scrunch of her cute nose.

Our eye contact lingered, and then my need to vent got the better of me. "She seems to enjoy playing weird power games with me though."

"Power games?" Tara inquired, suddenly very interested.

"Yeah like..." I leaned in, as to not broadcast the graphic story i was about to tell, "...I went to this party at The Spot, and was talking to this new girl, and Steph showed up and totally cock blocked me. Not that I was trying to bang this girl, but Steph totally shut it all down."

"Weird,"

"And then this other time when I was driving her home, she pulls out my cock, starts jerking me off, and then says 'this belongs to me!' And she's totally weird about it all when Alex is around...it's been a trip." I sighed. "I don't know what's going on. I don't hate it, but it's all very confusing. But since we've started having sex...well she seems to really like it, I think"

Tara paused in contemplation for a moment. Suddenly an impish smile spread over her lips, followed by "Truth or dare?"

The mischief in her sparkling eyes got to me. I chose "Dare."

"You know, I'm glad things are getting back to normal, but I don't think we're even just yet, Miller," she said in mock offense, "you're going to see Steph tonight, right?"

"Yes," I said suspiciously.

"Well I say we level the playing field: I dare you to record yourself fucking Steph...and send it to me."

My eyes burst wide, and my stomach sank. That was quite an ask. It made me extremely nervous, but it also made me extremely turned on. Tara wanted to wipe the slate clean by watching me fuck. This wasn't just a ceremonial request, right? Tara wanted to watch me fuck. My best friend Tara wanted a sex tape of me fucking Steph. Probably to masturbate to.

12