Diary of a Horny Student Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't know, I don't know if Steph would--"

"Sarah didn't know you watched us last night," Tara said, cutting me off, "so why does Steph have to know?" She playfully bounced her eyebrows at me.

I stared at her deep and hard. She was fucking serious. "Ok," I finally said. She smiled. Jesus, what were we doing? Steph and I had just gotten over the fact that I had secretly heard her orgasm sounds through the floorboards, and now I was going to secretly videotape her having sex? Whatever unspoken shit there was between Tara and me, it was going to get destructive, I could tell, but neither of us were willing to tear the bandaid off. And honestly...I think we both just found it really hot.

"Good!" she said, "I look forward to it!" A sensual smile beamed at me below piercing, dark eyes. I could see her nipples pressing through the fabric of her bra and shirt.

What the hell was I getting myself into?

We settled our bill and parted with a hug, making plans to hang out later in the week. I felt good about us. We had told each other everything and made it through. Well, I hadn't told her about Christine...or Mike and Kerri...but ALMOST everything. And we were happy for each other. I wasn't sure how I was going to complete this dare, but that was for another time. After running a few other errands I had to pick up Steph from work, and see what her "graduation present" had in store for me.

Leaving the cafe I took one glance back at Rachel, who I once again caught looking in my direction. Those glorious tits of hers raised high as she took in a breath.

One reconciliation was ticked off on the list, so why not another? I should message her soon.

Pulling up outside Steph's work, I immediately texted her to tell her I arrived. I was way over excited. My cock was already hard as a rock just thinking about what might come next.

"Give me like 10 minutes, and then come in" popped up in reply. My cock throbbed. I was afraid I might just cum in my pants in anticipation, but that worry went away when I saw someone exit the coffee shop. It was that guy who drove Steph home the other night. That cold pang of jealousy dropped hard into my stomach. I didn't know this guy, I had absolutely zero reason to be suspicious of him, but that didn't stop me from hating his guts. My cock flagged a bit as I played over scenarios in my head between him and Steph that would make me angry. Dirty scenarios.

But then my mind drifted to Christine. Here I was jealous about wanting to have Steph all to myself, but barely a week ago my cock was in the mouth of another woman. If I was going to be real about this, I needed to nip that in the bud, even though Christine DID mention there being a "next time." A next time where she wanted me to...

"Ok come on in :)" popped onto my phone screen with a buzz. I shook the thoughts of other women and lascivious men out of my mind, and made my way inside the coffee shop.

It was dark. The chairs had been put up, the floor had been swept, all the lights in the display cases were off.

"Hello?" I projected. It was silent.

My phone buzzed

"There's a door in front of you against the back wall. Walk through it." popped up.

I saw the door. I approached it slowly. Pushing it open I saw an area of the shop I had no idea existed. It was a small, dimly lit open area that seemingly used to be used for additional seating, but now was more or less empty save for some blank tables and chairs.

Positioned in the middle of the floor, beneath one of the dim bulbs of the moody track lighting, was a single chair.

"Hello?" I offered again.

"Sit down, Timmy." It was Steph's voice, coming from the darkness.

Slowly I moved to the chair and obeyed the command. I stared into the darkness trying to see what was going on, but saw only black.

"Did you enjoy the party last night?" Came from the darkness again. My stomach dropped. She couldn't...there's no way she knew, right?

"Yeah, it was fun," I said back to the darkness.

"Good," she said in a soft whisper. I heard the click clack of heels getting closer, and then the syrupy darkness in front of me parted. High heels. Sheer, black stockings that climbed up smooth calves, ending just over the bend of her knee. A glorious gap of smooth, bare thigh. The swoosh and sway of a very short, pleated skirt. The exposed flat of her tight, athletic stomach. A white button down, open, tied into a knot right below her cleavage. Her cleavage...oh my God...tits sitting high and tight, pushed together, presented seductively with a hint of black and blue lace holding her back from bursting out. The ridge of her collar bone, the swoop of her neck, the gentle angle of her jaw. Lips painted deep red, her tongue darting around a lollipop she had in her mouth. Dark, smokey eye make up. And last but not least, her golden hair pulled into two explosive pigtails.

It was Steph.

My cock raged. My throat went dry.

"School's out, Timmy," she said with an evil smile, and raised a small remote in her hand. She clicked it, and suddenly my ears were filled by the unmistakable four-note intro to Britney Spears' "Baby One More Time."

"Oh my God," was all I could manage.

Steph struck a pose and kicked her hips out to the side.

As the beat began to pulse, Steph walked her long legs over to me, stopping periodically to give me a slow twirl, or to gyrate her hips seductively along to the music. Each step made her tits shake and jiggle, and each twirl gave me the slightest tantalizing glimpse at her toned ass.

"Oh baby, baby, how was I supposed to know..."

Getting right up on me now, she placed her arms on my shoulders, straddled me, and slowly sat down on my lap. My cock fought painfully against the confines of my pants, but no release was in sight. Taking the lollipop out of her mouth, she smiled at me and started suggestively drawing her lips and tongue around the slick candy like it was the head of my cock.

"Give me a sign--hit me baby one more time!"

There was a brief silence as the song ended, and then the next track started. The sexy, sultry drums of "Slave 4 U" filled the air. Steph smiled.

Taking one last long suck at the lollipop, Steph popped it into my mouth, and hopped off my lap. Turning her back to me she swayed her hips, shimmying her short schoolgirl skirt to and fro over her pert ass.

The first thing to go was her button down. She made a big show of undoing the tie, peeling it off her shoulders, sliding it down her body and revealing the blue and black lace lingerie that held her tits so deliciously high and tight.

"I'm a--slaaaave for you..."

Tossing the shirt aside, Steph ran her hands up and down her body as she slithered like a snake. Her skin glimmered, oiled and golden, in the low light above.

"Baby--don't you wanna--dance up on me..."

Next to go was the skirt. Her hips swayed back and forth as she pulled teasingly at the hem, flashing me quick shots of her panties, bending over and shaking her ass at me. She danced and shimmied the skirt down her long legs, finally giving me a full view of her gorgeous, womanly body clad only in lacy black and blue lingerie.

"Get it get it--get it get it--oh..."

Her hands caressed her stomach, traveling on their way up to her breasts. Stepping toward me in time with the music, she sat down on my lap again.

I lost track of the music at this point.

Grinding her thinly-covered pussy against my desperately hard cock, Steph closed her eyes and lolled her head around in ecstasy as she squeezed and kneaded at her tits, pressing them up and out even further, as though they were ready to burst out of her bra.

Then, hips still gyrating on my stiff member, her fingers trailed down the mesmerizing crevice of her taut cleavage. Her fingers danced teasingly at the front clasp of her garment, and with an almost orgasmic exhale, Steph unfastened her bra and released her amazing tits to the cool night air.

Dropping the bra to the floor, her hands went back to her tits, caressing, squeezing, kneading, all just inches from my face. I couldn't resist. I licked my lips and dove forward, taking a hard nipple into my mouth.

Steph gasped, but she didn't stop me--not right away. My lips sucked hard and my tongue danced and teased, eliciting sharp, high pitched squeaks from the goddess on my lap.

Hands on my head pulled me backward and I reluctantly popped off her delicious nub. A head shake and a finger wave said "naughty, naughty." My cock throbbed.

Still shimmying and gyrating on my lap, Steph brought her hands down to my pants and deftly unfastened them. She cooed, and ran her fingers over the bulge in my briefs.

I moaned.

She chuckled.

Getting up off me, she grabbed my pants and underwear, and I lifted my hips as she slid them down my legs. My cock stood out hard, proud, and wanting.

Steph smiled, spread my legs, and slowly dropped to her knees.

Somewhere in the ether Britney crooned about toxicity.

Steph ran her hands slowly up my thighs, dancing around, but never touching my straining cock. She smiled as I groaned.

She leaned in close enough to feel her hot breath on the skin of my shaft, but that was all. It was an excruciating, exquisite tease.

My breath already ragged from the sensory overload, I exhaled loudly when her hands grasped my balls and began to gently squeeze and pulse. I closed my eyes.

Finger tips traipsed up and down my shaft, sending electric tingles through my body.

I felt one hand grasp around my base and balls, and then a second wrap around the rest of my exposed shaft.

A firm squeeze. No movement, no rhythm. Just a firm squeeze that made the head of my cock feel like it was going to burst. I could feel my pulse dancing in the head of my cock.

I opened my eyes and looked down at Steph. A devilish smile pulled at her lips. She leaned in, gave the head of my cock the most gentle kiss, and then all in one movement released her hands from my shaft and balls, and sunk the entire length of my cock into her wet, warm mouth.

A loud "OH!" escaped my mouth as I felt her mouth overtake me.

She held me there, deep in her mouth, practically in her throat, for a long moment. I felt the heat, the wetness, the movement of her tongue, and then her head began to slowly bob.

Steph expertly drew her lips up and down the length of my cock, repeatedly feeding herself with my stiff member.

My body was vibrating. I wasn't going to last very long. The pressure was building at an alarming pace.

Sensing I was careening toward the edge, Steph pulled her lips up off my cock with a delicious pop, and looked me in the eye with a smirk.

Pursing her lips together she began blowing cool air on the tip of my cock as if trying to cool down a hot meal.

When my breathing returned to something more normal, she gently grasped the shaft of my cock with both hands, and began slowly, rhythmically stroking.

Steph had given me blowjobs before, and handjobs, but this is where things really got different. Arching herself up over my hardness, Steph began to use her whole body to bring me to orgasm. She rubbed my cock against her sternum, between her tits as her hands stroked me. She'd pop me back into her mouth for a few long, languid sucks, and then rub the tip of my penis all over her face. She even briefly pushed her tits together and let me fuck them.

But then, the games were over. It was time for the teasing to stop. Stpeh became ultra focused, and with one hand on my balls, one hand on my shaft, and the tip of my cock in her mouth, she began a three-pronged pleasure assault that sent every nerve and neuron in my body into the stratosphere.

She sucked, she stroked, she squeezed, all at once, and my body shook and trembled at the explosion brewing deep down in my core. It was extreme. It was hot. It was completely enveloping.

"Oh god, oh god, oh god," was all I could manage.

She let out a long moan of approval loud enough for me to hear.

"Fuck, Steph, Fuck...fuck..." I croaked. Hearing me say her name seemed to double her efforts, and while her pace stayed deliberate and unchanged, there were more squeezes, more tongue movement, more stimulation.

"Jesus...Jesus...Jesus...Steph, I'm--" I exclaimed, and suddenly I felt Steph's mouth pop off my cock, and I looked down as she pressed me between her gorgeous, golden tits. Her hand stroked and squeezed, the soft swell of her tits gently held my length, the hard flat of her sternum stimulated the underside of my tip.

I bucked. I seized. I exploded.

My balls gripped tight to my body, my cock pulsed hard between Steph's fingers, and I heard her gasp as the first rope of thick, hot cum rocketed out of my body and raced up her chest and neck.

My cum came like a volcano, erupting hot, white lava all over her. It leapt up over her collar bone, spurt up over her shoulder, draped itself over the jiggling swell of her breasts, dribbled down over her fingers. Each pulse was a euphoric release, each ounce of liquid joy an erotic offering to the goddess before me. Steph smiled a smokey, satisfied smile as she stroked each lash onto her body.

My spurting ebbed, and breath began to return to my body as my spasms wound down. Still slowly stroking my swollen, expended cock, Steph leaned forward and gently began to suckle on the tip, massaging it gently with her tongue. It felt like she was pulling my body back down to earth.

Our eyes locked as her tongue slowly swirled around my head. Gathering myself, I lovingly ran my hand through her hair.

Recognizing I was just about finished, Steph removed her hands, and enveloped the entire length of my cock into her warm, safe mouth once again. She held there for a moment. My hand on her head, my cock sheathed in her throat, this was the most vulnerable position she'd ever let herself take when we hooked up. It felt nice. Safe. Trusting.

Slowly Steph's head pulled up my length, popping off the tip. Leaning back on her heels she gave me an eyeful of the mess I made on her chest.

A long, thick drip of my cum began to slide down between Steph's tits, and with a quick swipe of a finger, she scooped it up. Looking me in the eye to make sure I saw, she popped the finger into her mouth, moaning slightly as she sucked the cum off it.

She looked back down at her semen-spackled chest, smiled, flicked her eyes back up to mine, and said "Happy Graduation, Timmy."

I didn't know what to say. I didn't have the words. So I said the first thing that popped into my mind.

"Do you wanna go on a date some time?"

12