Diary of a Horny Student Ch. 16

Story Info
Christine gives Tim some rules he needs to follow.
6.8k words
4.8
15.5k
14

Part 16 of the 33 part series

Updated 12/29/2023
Created 04/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

16

It was Saturday morning, and I hadn't gotten much sleep.

I tossed and turned with confusion and anger. After an amazingly romantic date followed by two rounds of passionate sex, Steph revealed to me that she had instructed my next door neighbor Sarah to instigate a relationship with my best friend Tara, so Tara would be off my radar and Steph would have me all to herself.

This angered me for a number of reasons. I truly cared for Tara. Our relationship as of late had been...complicated, and it made me happy to see how happy she was with Sarah. To find out it was all just a ruse hurt my heart. On top of that, to hear Steph had proclaim that "we both know Tara fucks anyone that smiles at her," made me furious. Tara was a confidently sexual girl, and to hear someone so close to me liken her to a cheap slut was unacceptable.

I thought about all Steph and I had been through; about the sex we had the night before; her body shaking in rapturous orgasm as my cock filled her mouth with cum; about the second round where we moved together, slowly and passionately, as she took me inside her body.

I thought I might have loved Steph, and now I didn't want a thing to do with her.

Running brought no solace either. I cursed as I ran, going the longest route I knew, trying to purge my stormy mind through exhaustion. It was no use.

When I returned home I found my car in the driveway and my keys in the mailbox. I had taken a cab home from the hotel after Steph's confession, and clearly she had returned. She dropped the keys off, but there were no messages from her on my phone.

There WAS a message from Tara, however.

"Lunch today? I wanna hear about your night ;)" it read. I wasn't sure if seeing Tara was the best idea. I wasn't sure if I'd be able to keep from telling her the awful truth about her and Sarah. But maybe I should tell her. Maybe it's something she needed to know.

After thinking about it in the shower, I texted back a simple "sure." She needed to know. I had to tell her.

Leading up to meeting her I was nervous. I was about to potentially hurt her very badly for the second time in about a month, and even though I was just the messenger, I was definitely in range of the blowback. It was because of me, after all. Because Steph saw something between Tara and I. Something neither Tara nor I were ready to admit. Something Steph found threatening.

When the time came, when I sat myself across from Tara, locked, loaded, and ready to break her heart...I couldn't do it.

Back at the same place we had met for lunch the previous week, she started talking almost immediately about the night she had with Sarah; about how they went to get ice cream, how they made out in the car--Tara had never really been in a relationship before, and she was glowing as she reveled in doing mundane relationship stuff.

Then her voice dropped, and she made sure no one was within earshot as she regaled me with the second half of their evening. The half that involved going back to Sarah's house--the house next door to mine--and tumbling, lips locked, into Sarah's bedroom, a bedroom I had full view of through my upstairs bathroom window. That half involved lips sucking on nipples, hands squeezing and kneading at perfect breasts, tongues lapping at wet pussies, mouths flooded with the hot juices of orgasm.

The picture in my mind was vivid. My cock was rock hard, and I felt awful about it.

"Did you see us?" I heard suddenly, Tara's voice cutting through the fog of my fantasy.

"What?" I said, coming back to reality

"In her room, did you see us?" that wry, sexy smile of hers was painted across her lips. The way she asked the question almost seemed hopeful. Tara knew I could see into Sarah's room from the bathroom. She and I had shared an explosively erotic masturbation session as we clandestinely spied on Sarah getting fucked by her then-boyfriend.

"No, I missed it, unfortunately," I half lied. Truth was I HAD seen them, right as their carnal evening was beginning, but I chose not to watch. I chose to give them privacy, to respect their relationship.

The way Tara's mood dropped slightly had me wondering if I had made the wrong decision.

"Well what about you? How was your night?" She said, changing the subject.

I paused, I thought back once again to everything that had transpired.

"Not great," I finally said with a pained smile.

Tara's mood turned more serious now. "What? Why, what happened?" She said, leaning in. The tops of her perfect breasts pushed forward, almost spilling out of the tight top she was wearing. The charm at the end of her necklace danced in the split of her glorious cleavage. Her big eyes were accented by thick, dark eye liner. Her full lips parted in a concerned pout, her tongue mindlessly playing in one corner.

God, she looked good.

"Steph..." I began, not knowing exactly what to say. "She turned out not to be the person I thought she was," I finally said. "I think we might be done."

A thoughtful pause came over Tara before saying "I'm sorry to hear that, Miller," accented with a pained smile of her own.

Her hand reached out and touched mine. At first the energy was of compassion and solidarity, but as her hand lingered...as our eyes met...something else began to brew.

I pulled my hand back before anything could take root, breaking the moment for each of us.

"So what's next for you two love birds?" I said, throwing the focus back to Tara. She smiled, adjusted herself, and launched back into the giddy glow of her new relationship.

She was happy, and the rest of our lunch went by in a pleasant flash. Tara left first, leaving me alone with my thoughts once again.

As I made my way out, I once again saw the familiar face of Rachel sitting at a table with the same guy I saw her with last week.

Her hair was down, framing her pale face, and a tight, sleeveless turtleneck top held her massive mammaries together, creating a large, luscious bulge on her chest.

My mind wandered, and suddenly I had the urge to see those tits again--to paint them with cum.

Coming back to earth my eyes flicked up to hers--she was looking right at me. Having no other recourse in front of me, almost instinctively I winked at her. It felt gross as I did it, but as her eyes left mine, I thought I spied the corner of her lips turning up ever so slightly into a subtle, knowing smile.

I really should reach out to her.

I didn't go right home. I went for a drive to try and clear my mind, or at least try to organize my thoughts, but nothing worked. I needed someone to talk to about this. Someone not actually involved in the situation.

"Hey, what are you up to tomorrow, are you gonna be at church??" I texted. I was prepared to wait patiently, but the three bubbles of a forming response came quickly.

"Hey! Actually no, Dad's out of town, so I'm having some people over tomorrow to hang by the pool. You wanna join?" Came the response.

"Oh, a crazy party, I see! Anyone I know?"

"I don't think so, just some friends from the bible study club at my school, so yeah you know we're gonna get CRAZY." A month ago I would have chuckled at her joke, but I'd learned quite a bit about church girls lately, so now I wasn't so sure she was joking.

"Sure, that sounds great," I replied. "Thanks, Christine!"

The winking emoji she sent me in response made my cock stir.

I hadn't seen Christine since our experience in the car, where she had cum from rubbing herself on my hip and frantically sucked my semen out through my cock and down her throat. It was a confusing moment for both of us, and I wasn't sure where we stood or how to address it, but she was still a good friend and a close confidant. And I needed her. I didn't know what to expect from tomorrow's hang out; I wasn't expecting a repeat of what happened in the car, I just wanted to hang out with my friend. At least that's what I told myself every time I felt my cock stir thinking about her.

Standing at Christine's front door the next day, I looked down at my phone as I waited for someone to answer. Still nothing from Steph. Part of me was relieved, but now...part of me was a little annoyed. My hormonal brain was racing. Did she not care at all how I felt about what she did? Was I just a disposable fuck afterall? She said I was the only person she'd ever let cum inside her. Was that a lie too? How was I supposed to--

"You must be Tim, right?"

"Uh...yeah." I was snapped out of my mental spiraling by a voice coming from Christine's doorway, but it wasn't Christine. Looking up, I was greeted by a tall, voluptuous Korean girl with a big, beaming smile. A brightly colored sarong wrapped itself around wide, full hips, and two large breasts were held up by a black bikini top. They jiggled seductively as she reached her hand out to greet me.

"I'm Talia. Nice to meet you!" we shook hands, and I thought I caught her giving me a once over with her eyes. "Come on in, everyone's out back."

Talia led the way, her full ass sashaying back and forth in front of me. For the first time today, thoughts of Steph were nowhere in my mind.

Heading out to the pool area I was greeted by the sight of five or six guys and girls hanging out casually, listening to music.

I saw Christine, sitting on a beach chair, chatting with a guy who I later learned was named Denny. I could tell by his body language that Denny wasn't here just to study the bible. Denny wanted to study Christine as well.

That cold pang of jealousy reared its ugly head in my stomach once again.

Christine's gaze ticked over to me, and a big smile formed on her lips as she quickly popped up off her chair and made her way over to me.

Ha--eat it, Denny.

"Tim!" She shouted as she pranced over to me. Extremely short shorts hugged her ass and showed off her long legs, while a thin button down hung loose over the bright blue bikini top covering her modest breasts.

She hugged me tight, lingering perhaps a second too long. I felt her tits press into me.

"I'm so glad you came!" She said into my ear, giving me a tight squeeze.

The button down rode up as we embraced, and I felt the warm skin of her midsection in my hands. I squeezed back. "Thanks for inviting me," I said back.

We pulled away before too many around us could get suspicious. Christine crossed her arms timidly in front of her chest. Her nipples were hard.

This was going to be an interesting afternoon.

I was introduced to the other kids at the party and they all seemed nice enough. Talia was very outgoing, and seemed to be flirting with me a bit; there was Shelly and Anne, two blondes with cold dispositions who weren't sisters, but looked and acted like they could have been; Jake and his girlfriend Laura, who i'm pretty sure were fucking, despite being the most outwardly religious of the group; a nice dude named Roberto; and Denny, the clear hound dog who I later learned had had some sort of previous relationship with Talia before setting his sights squarely on Christine once she and Eric broke up.

They were a nice crew, and we spent the afternoon chatting and swimming, drinking non-alcoholic drinks, and listening to Christian bands that I had never heard of, yet they all knew the words to every song. On the one hand it was a world I knew nothing about, but on the other hand, I could tell we were all just young adults trying to figure out what life was supposed to be like, and who we were supposed to spend it with.

I actually didn't spend a ton of time talking with Christine, but I seemed unable to get rid of Denny. This guy seemed to go out of his way to talk to me, and pretend to be interested in what I was saying, I'm pretty sure because he thought it would impress Christine. He wanted her bad, I could tell, and it gave me a perverse joy to know that he'd never have her, and that I had had my cock in her mouth. Petty, I know, but that's what we are at this age.

Talia cornered me more than once, and made a show of shifting her hips and lounging in positions that pushed her considerable breasts together to get me to admire her cleavage. She wasn't trying to hide it, and she definitely didn't care who knew; in fact I was told "that's how she is," for whatever that's worth. It may be "how she is," but it also ended with us exchanging internet contact info. I'm not sure if Christine noticed.

The "twins," as Shelly and Anne were called, were the toughest to crack. They didn't seem much interested in talking to me, and when they did it was short statements, or oddball questions. I didn't mind not spending much time with them, however the two of them together WAS quite a sight. Long blonde hair, skinny and tall with more ass than tits, they were like hot, leggy sculptures under big, dark sunglasses.

As the get together wound down, I hung back and helped clean up. Denny attempted to do the same, but was finally hustled out of the house by Roberto, who needed a ride home. It was Just Christine and I now, and as we finished tidying up, we sat alone by the shallow end of the pool as the sun got low in the sky.

"They're a nice group of kids," I said, kicking my feet in the water, "that Denny guy really has the hots for you, huh?"

She smiled an embarrassed smile and swiped her long hair back behind her ear.

"He's harmless. He has the hots for everyone. He and Talia dated for a hot second, but I think she might have been too much bite for his bark."

"Yeah, she's something else," I said with a chuckle, "really nice...she cornered me over by the pizza and wouldn't let me leave till we exchanged screen names."

Christine laughed, but there was a hesitation to her laugh--a reticence. Had that cold pang of jealousy possibly hit her deep inside like it had me?

"So what's going on, Tim, you clearly have something on your mind," she said with a kind timber to her smoky voice.

"I did...I do. It's...Steph."

"The girl from the limo?" she said, shifting her hips as one long leg dangled down in the water. Christine knew Steph as my prom date. As "the girl from the limo" -- the girl she saw passionately sucking my cock that night.

"Yeah," I said.

I swear I saw her lightly lick her lips.

From there, I just vented fully. I told her everything. The whole story, from the first time I heard Steph's orgasmic moans to the night in the limo, to my fracture with Tara, to the first time we had sex, all the way through to the events of last night, Christine listened to it all closely and intently.

"I'm sorry, that was...a lot," I said timidly once I finished.

"No, no, don't apologize," she said as she scooted herself closer to me. She placed her hand on my hand. "This is all really emotionally complex, I totally get how much it's been weighing on you. It sounds to me like you were willing to let Steph play some games with you, maybe you even enjoyed it, but once she started affecting other people you cared about it became too much, which is all totally understandable." I felt the soft waves made by her dangling leg against my calf. "It sounds to me like she's a very self conscious person, Tim--she wants to protect herself from getting hurt, but she took it too far. I've always thought honesty was the best option. You need to tell Steph how you feel, because right now it's up to her to make it right."

"Yeah, I don't know...I'm not really interested in talking to her right now." I said, feeling Christine's thumb stroking the back of my hand.

"When you're ready, of course. Just try not to live with regret, whatever you do."

"Thanks, Christine, you're a great friend," I said, pulling her hand up to my mouth to kiss it.

"My pleasure. You've listened to my struggles enough times, I'm happy to listen to yours for once."

Her struggles. I suddenly remembered her struggles. That internal conflict between the godly and the carnal that caused her to break up with her boyfriend in an attempt to stay pure, and led her to the front seat of my car, a spasming pussy, and a mouthful of my cock.

"And how IS 'your struggle,'" I floated.

I felt her wading foot brushing my leg as it glided back and forth in the water.

"I'm...losing," she said, looking up at me with an unmistakable look in her eyes: lust. "But I think I've found a new approach."

This time there was no missing her tongue sneaking out to moisten her lips. Her loose button down had fallen off one shoulder, giving me a tantalizing peak at her bikini top.

"I have desires...needs," she began as she started to run her hand up and down my forearm very suggestively, "I know I can't deny them...but I think I can at least deal with them responsibly...if I have someone responsible who can help me."

My cock surged to life.

"Are you a responsible person, Tim?" she said as her eyes bore a hole through me. My friend, the pastor's daughter, the churchiest girl I knew, was asking me something very, very sinful. And it was hot as fuck.

"Extremely." I croaked out.

"There are just certain...rules...we have to abide by, ok?" She said, her breath getting slightly ragged.

"Ok...Like what kind of rules?" I said, pulse quickening.

"We can't have sex...in fact I can't let you touch my body at all..." she said, dropping her head. My enthusiasm dropped. I wanted nothing but to run my hands all over her gorgeous body, feel how wet she undoubtedly was.

Her eyes slowly lifted to meet mine as she finished her statement.

"...but everything from the neck up is fair game."

My eyebrows shot up as quickly as my cock.

"Does that work for you? Are you willing to help me get through the summer?" she said, running her hands over my arm faster, practically jerking it off.

"Why me?" I asked dumbly. She was my friend, I knew how difficult this all had been for her, and I didn't want my cock to do the thinking for me here.

"Because I trust you," she said in that smoky, erotic voice of hers, "I know you won't cross any line I don't want to cross. I know you'll be...respectful." That last line had enough syrup on it for a whole stack of pancakes.

"The neck up is fair game?" I said, hardly believing the offer in front of me. All thoughts of Steph were gone from my head as I took in the sight of this wanton, lusty church girl dying for release.

Her small bosom rose and fell heavily as she looked me in the eyes and slowly nodded.

I decided to put things to the test. My eyes never leaving hers, I slowly reached over with my free hand and softly caressed the curve of her face. Her eyes shut. She exhaled a heavy sigh.

I gently ran my thumb over her glistening lips, feeling how soft they were. I felt Christine shake as a chill ran through her. I circled them slowly, as if asking a question.

Christine's eyes opened slowly. SHe looked at me, and as if answering that question, parted her lips and took my entire thumb into her wet mouth with a low moan.

Now it was my turn to shudder as a chill ran through my body.

Christine's hands slid up and held my wrist steady as she worked my thumb in and out of her mouth slowly. Eyes closed as if in rapture, she lolled my thumb around in her mouth, teasing me with her tongue, savoring every inch that she dragged her lips along.

My pulse was racing, my breath was shallow, and my cock was rock hard, desperately fighting to get out of my swim trunks.

The light of the low sun behind her framed her in a golden glow, her lovely hair bouncing ever so slightly in the warm summer breeze. Her exposed shoulder rocked forward as she sucked, daring me to touch her perfect skin. Her rigid nipples protruded sharply against the fabric of her bathing suit.

Looking at this wanton beauty in front of me, this creature of goodness, haunted by repressed lust, I had had enough. I didn't want to take advantage, but she had rationalized it enough in her own head. This is what she wanted. And she wanted me, trusted me, to be the one to help her.

12