Diary of a Horny Student Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

How could I ever refuse?

My thumb slipped out of her wet mouth with a slight slurp, I reached my fingers back along her face to the back of her neck, and pulled her gently, but firmly, into a hot kiss.

A sigh of relief leapt out of her body excitedly as our lips touched, and almost instantly I felt the warm wriggle of her tongue plunge into my mouth. It was neeful. It was aggressive.

I felt her hand grip the inside of my thigh. I groaned in pleasure, and my hand slipped down onto the flat of her upper chest.

Christine immediately pulled away from our kiss.

"I'm serious, Tim, really, neck up only." She said assertively, but not angrily.

"I'm sorry, it was an accident, really," I stammered. She understood my dilemma. This was new to both of us, and there was going to be a bit of an adjustment period. "But I mean, at the same time..." I said, gesturing down to her hand gripping my inner thigh mere inches below my balls.

She smiled a coy, sexy smile, and leaned in close enough to whisper "The rules are YOU can't touch ME below the neck." I felt her hand start to slide up my thigh. "Is that going to be ok with you?"

My cock surged at the double standard. The church had taught her well.

I slowly slipped my hand up the back of her neck, and lightly grasped a hand full of her long, brown hair right at the root.

"So this is ok?" I said, pulling slightly.

Christine's mouth hung open as she gasped.

"Yes," she said through ragged breath, "very ok."

I matched her smile with my own and pulled her back in for another kiss.

Our tongues sparred breathlessly again, and her hand slipped closer to my balls.

Gripping her hair tighter, I tipped her head back, revealing her long, elegant neck. A devilish smile broke out on her lips with an accompanying gasp.

I leaned in and began peppering my lips and tongue all over the soft exposed flesh of her neck. From the hollow above her collar bone up to the tip of her chin, I treated her entire neck the same way I treated Steph's pussy, and by the sounds Christine was making, it was having a similar effect.

Her hand finally gripped my balls through my trunks. She squeezed. I moaned. I felt her throat shuffle beneath my lips as she swallowed some air in near rapture.

Suddenly Christine pushed me back, and in a flash she was on top of me. Straddling my hips, our lips met again, but this time there was a new sensation: pressed tight against my cock, gyrating, grinding, was Christine's hot pussy, covered only by the thin material of bathing suit bottoms and short shorts.

My hands still tight in her hair, I tipped her head back again, redoubling my efforts on her neck with my lips and tongue as the preacher's daughter rubbed her pussy against my iron-hard cock. I could tell from the way her hands gripped and grabbed at me that pleasure was shooting through her young body.

This was going to be tougher than she thought to play by her rules, I think. This girl clearly wanted to fuck.

As if she read my mind, Christine all of a sudden rolled herself off of me, and each sucked in air catching our breath. We chuckled at what was transpiring between us, two friends from church, and I watched as Christine ran a cleansing hand around her face, down her neck, over her breasts, across her flat stomach, and down between her legs before quickly pulling away. It made me a little bit sad to see how quickly she removed her hand from between her legs. Christine was clearly a very sexual girl, but her upbringing and religion made her push that part of her so far down. I wondered if she had ever even masturbated before.

Wanting nothing more than to make her feel good now, I leaned back in toward her, but her hand on my chest stopped my advancement. She gently pushed me back to my seated position, legs dangling in the water.

Dipping in to kiss me once, that devilish smile returned to the church girl's face, and in one smooth motion she slipped her lithe body into the water of the pool.

Being in the shallow end, the water barely came up to the crotch of her pants. As she waded her way over to me, the waves lapped at her ass deliciously.

There was a fire in her eyes now of pure want. Running her hands impatiently up my thighs, she grasped onto the waistband of my swim trunks and began to pull. Not wanting to stand in the way of what this girl needed, I lifted my hips and shimmied slightly as Christine removed my pants completely, freeing my hard, straining cock to the warm evening air.

Never taking my eyes off my proud, erect cock, Christine pushed my legs apart, and sank to her knees between them. A single step ran along the bottom edge of the pool, and when on her knees, this brought the warm, lapping water right up to the bottom of her small breasts, and put her in perfect cocksucking position.

But there was something else as well. Before she even touched me, Christine's eyes closed breathlessly, and a pleasurable grin pulled at her lips. Her hands rubbed up and down my bare thighs, and I watched her shift and gyrate as if searching for the perfect position. When her eyes shot open with a gasp and I felt her nails dig into my thighs I knew she had found it: Christine had positioned herself perfectly so the pulsing spray of the pool jet hit her directly on the clit.

Invigorated by the new source of pleasure, her hands closed in on me from either side, and I finally felt Christine's fingers wrap around the length of my dick.

Now it was my turn to moan.

Her hands played with me gently, stroking my shaft, squeezing my big, full balls, all while the pool jets peppered her pussy with a constant stream of pressurized water. She giggled, she smiled. She shook with small euphoric shocks.

My cock still in her hands, she leaned up and kissed me on the lips. Almost like a signal that things were about to really heat up, she pulled away from our kiss, licked her lips wet, dropped her head down and took the tip of my cock into her salivating mouth.

I gasped loudly.

Holding my shaft and balls firmly, not stroking, not squeezing, Christine suckled at the head of my cock with delight. Pressure built in my tip, flaring it out purple and desperate. Her lips and tongue danced around it like she was desperately trying to save a melting ice cream.

The entire universe was in the swollen end of my cock, and Christine made a meal out of it. Wet tongue sliding in circles around it, teasing the underside, closed lips sucking in short bursts like I was her own personal lollipop--it felt amazing.

I was squirming with each suckle, with each lash of her tongue, and the building pressure made my tip extremely sensitive. It wasn't going to make me cum, but it was an overwhelming sensation of acute pleasure I had never quite experienced before.

As Christine sucked, she let out soft moans and squeals and her hips continued to shift and roll. She was riding that jet stream toward a big orgasm, and for the first time in my life I felt jealousy toward an inanimate object. I wished that jet stream was my tongue, my fingers, my cock. I wanted to taste her pussy, I wanted to feel her spasm around me when she came...but I was respectful. I had to be respectful.

The pressure in my cock throbbed.

A long, low cry leapt from Christine's throat, and all at once her hands released me. The relief shot through my body in a rush of endorphins, but it was quickly replaced by more mounting pleasure as Christine snaked down lower and the length of my cock plunged into the warm bath of her salivating mouth.

Waves of sensation crashed over me as she began to bob her head up and down my shaft, lips sliding smoothly over my slick skin. My cock never fully exited her mouth as she worked, and we became a singular pleasure machine as her steadily bobbing, sucking mouth worked in deliberate time with the thrust of her hips against the jet stream.

Her squeaks and moans were getting longer and more desperate. Her hands frantically ran over my body as she lavished wet penetration on my cock. My balls were starting to churn and boil, and I felt that delicious spring starting to coil in my loins.

"Fuck, Christine," I practically shouted

"MMHMM" she cried in affirmation and encouragement

"FUCK!""

"MMHMM!"

I felt her body shake and vibrate, and suddenly her mouth pulled off my cock with a wet pop! Her hands quickly took over, stroking me, frantically gasping for air.

"I'm gonna cum!" she cried, lost in the sensation of the jet stream between her legs. "Oh, God, I'm gonna cum!"

Hearing the pastor's daughter, this paragon of virtue, cry out in wanton lust that she was about to cum while stroking my big, hard cock was the last straw.

"Fuck, me too, Christine," I bellowed along with her "I'm gonna fucking cum!"

Still lost in her cresting orgasm, she pressed the flaring head of my cock to her cheek as she continued to stroke me.

"My face," She gasped, "PLEASE!"

Then her orgasm hit her. Hard.

She stopped stroking and her whole body froze as waves of pleasure passed over her, but it didn't matter--The image of the pastor's daughter hugging my throbbing cock against her cheek begging me to cover her face in semen was to much to resist, and I erupted in streams of hot, white joy.

I cried out in a long moan as the first rope of cum leapt out of my cock, leaving a thick, white ribbon up the side of Christine's flushed cheeks, and into her hair. My cock spasmed hard again, arching a second thick rope across the bridge of her nose and forehead.

Christine's mouth hung open in pleasure, but she must have registered what was happening, as her hands began squeezing and stroking again, desperate to pull more cum out of my spasming balls.

My body tensed in pleasure again, and two more hot ropes streaked across her cheek and nose in quick succession.

As I continued to spurt and pulse, my cum began to slip down Christine's face. Sliding down, a load of it caught the lip of her open mouth, and hung there momentarily, dangling, before Christine's mouth closed around it, and her tongue snuck out to lick her lips clean.

Here in the moment, both lost in orgasm and release, there was nothing on our minds but pleasure. I could tell by the way Christine's brow scrunched as she painted her face with my seed that any conflicted thoughts, any worry about the "right" thing to do, any concern about her eternal soul, or the opinions of fellow church goers, or even the opinion of her father, were gone from her mind.

I knew this because my mind was in an identical place. Christine and I had taken each other's hand and traveled together to this wonderful place where white hot release was the only priority. Gone were the struggles with Steph, the conflict with Tara, the heartbreak with my step mom Kelly.

Only our pleasure. Only our cum. Only us.

And as quickly as it started, it was over.

The white light behind my eyes faded, and suddenly we weren't the center of the universe anymore.

Christine continued to slowly and lovingly stroke my cock as we made our descent, and for a moment I felt bad. Freed from the mind-bending need to cum, all the horniness of the moment was gone.

Looking down, here was my friend, this lovely young woman just trying to do the right thing, and her beautiful face was covered in my semen.

What had I just done?

But then a smile formed on Christine's lips. Again, almost as though she could read my mind, she took my softening cock back into her mouth, and looked me straight in the eyes as she gently suckled me.

Those eyes. Serious. Purposeful. Smoldering. They told me this is what she wanted. This is what she needed.

Suddenly those doubts and worries vanished, and the cum-splattered visage of my angelic friend became nothing but highly erotic. I felt the chemicals boil in my brain--I wanted this too...and I couldn't wait to do it again.

Sensing we had an agreement, Christine slowly slipped her lips off me for a final time. She reveled in the mess we had made. A long, slow, satisfied sigh streamed out of her, and she began to giggle.

So did I.

"Was that respectful enough for you?" I said through a thick chuckle.

I could see her cheeks begin to flush red beneath the cum lashed about her face. She swiped her tongue across her lips again, tasting more of my seed and giggled again, nodding her head.

We both broke out in a fit of laughter. This had been quite the evening.

Then, pushing away from me, Christine waded out into the water of the pool. She shot me one more naughty smile that said "take a last look," and then dunked herself completely. When she reemerged, her hair was slicked back and wet, and all traces of the sin we shared had been washed away.

"Good as new," she said with another knowing giggle.

I just smiled, took off my shirt, and slipped naked into the warm pool water to join her.

I drove home with the warm night breeze pouring in through the open windows of my car. I thought about what we had just experienced. Specifically I thought about the conversation we had afterward.

We sat close on the steps of the pool, the water lazily lapping against our half-submerged bodies.

"Why do you...like that?" I said kindly, looking over at my beautiful friend.

"Why do I like what, oral sex?" She said, clearly dodging the question.

"No," I chuckled, "you know what I mean."

She smiled that knowing, half-embarassed smile.

"Why do I like...cum on my face?" She said in a low, dusky tone. Even after all this it sent a tingle to my balls when this good church girl used naughty words.

I nodded

"Why, do you think it's something bad?" She said in a syrupy reply.

"No, no, not at all," I stammered, making sure to not fuck up my chances for a repeat, "It's just...with everything you WILL do...and everything you...won't..." I followed up, diplomatically, "...I'm just a little surprised you're into something so..." I searched for the word.

"Dirty?" She volunteered.

"Yeah," I responded back softly.

Her gaze got distant for a moment, and a soft smile pulled at her lips.

"I think," she began, pausing, "I'm just so turned around when it comes to sex...that I think part of me might need something taboo to take the place of going all the way." She shifted closer to me now, and I could feel her hard nipple pressing into my arm. "And I mean, it's exciting. Very rewarding. I'm very task-oriented, and I like the feeling of a job well done."

We both laughed

"Did you used to do it with Eric?" I inquired, not knowing if she wanted to broach that subject

She nodded.

"Sometimes. If we hadn't seen each other in a while, or if things were just extra hot and heavy sometimes he'd ask for it." She said, wistfully, "I don't think he even knew how much I enjoyed it though."

"You never asked for it?"

She shook her head and I asked why.

"I was worried it was a slippery slope--that if I let my...desires...become too open that we'd just keep going, and not be able to stop ourselves."

"But WE can stop ourselves?" I said, practically whispering.

"We have rules. Rules that we'll follow."

She leaned in close, our cheeks practically touching

"Unless you want to put an end to this right now" she breathed.

"No," I breathed back, "absolutely not."

"Good," she said, and pressed her lips to mine in a passionate kiss. Our tongues pitched and rolled together, and my hand caressed her...from the neck up only.

"Fuck, Christine, I'm gonna cum--should I stand up, or..." I looked down at her hand that had been stroking my renewed erection through this whole relaxed conversation, the erection whose thick head reached out an inch or so from the water.

I made a motion to get into position, if she wanted me to spurt on her face once more, but she stopped me.

"No, that's ok, Tim," she said, dipping her head down towards my cock as my body began to tremble, "I want to swallow you this time."

I felt those tender lips envelope the head of my cock once more, joining her stroking hands, and I clasped a hand gently onto the back of her neck as my riotous balls gave Christine's sweet mouth exactly what she wanted.

"Could we stop ourselves?" I thought as I parked the car in my usual spot at home. I think that we could. We were becoming extremely intimate extremely fast, it was true, but ultimately I think we both knew we were just using each other as a means to an end. Not in a bad, untoward way, but in a "two friends helping each other out" kind of way. And if helping my friend meant occasionally letting her suck my cock and stroke my cum onto her face, then who was I to complain?

Only after I entered the house did I realize I hadn't even looked up at Steph's unit when I got home. She wasn't on my mind at all. Mission accomplished.

Walking past the kitchen, I heard my Step mom Kelly laughing and giggling as she finished up a phone call. She was in a great mood.

"What's the good news?" I said, cruising in to get a glass of water. The light beaming from Kelly's face was blinding.

"That was Brian," she said through a poorly-stifled smile, "we're getting back together!"

My eyes shot wide.

I needed to talk to Alex.

12