Diary of a Horny Student Ch. 18

Story Info
Steph says goodbye.
6.5k words
4.86
17.1k
15

Part 18 of the 33 part series

Updated 12/29/2023
Created 04/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

18

Hot, wet lips raced up and down the length of my cock. Hands stroked me rhythmically and squeezed my churning balls.

"Yeah, baby, fuck, yes," I chanted, the hot boil of explosive love building inside me.

Wet, wanton slurps came in time as her lips slipped off my cock on each stroke. Her eyes never left mine. "Mmhmm, mmhmm" she moaned into my rod, her head bobbing deliciously and with purpose, summoning the pleasure out of my body.

"Fuck...I'm gonna cum, baby, I'm gonna cum!" I bellowed, my body beginning to buzz.

Pulling her lips off me she never broke eye contact, and never stopped stroking. Licking her lips, with a smile she moaned out "Do it, baby, cum for me -- I want it all over me!"

Eight hours earlier I was having lunch with Tara, my cock securely in my pants, when my stomach dropped like a rock.

"Am I what?" I croaked out.

I had come to this get-together specifically because I needed someone to talk to about the text message I received last night, and my response to it, but Tara had prepared other things on the menu, things I was not expecting.

"Are you having an affair with Kerri?" She said bluntly. There was no judgment in her eyes that I could see, but I think she was waiting for my reply, ready to size me up. I was bad at lying in general, and terrible at lying to Tara, but I wasn't sure I was ready to spill the details on something even I wasn't totally sure of.

"What would make you even ask that?" I said, trying to match her cool.

"I thought it was weird that you were just hanging around her house after everyone left," she began, an interrogative glint in her eye, "so after we talked I hung around too...and I watched you sneak around the back and go in through the back door."

"I'm not having an affair with Kerri," I said truthfully, but also feeling my skin get hot as she had me dead to rights.

"Then what? Were you robbing her? I didn't see Mike leave, did you have a three way with them or something?" Tara's smooth, pale leg bounced and crossed over her knee as she chipped away at me.

"Ok, ok, enough," I sighed in defeat. It was no use, she was going to get it out of me eventually. I looked at Tara. She had an eyebrow cocked that combined with her bouncing leg I couldn't tell if it was impatience, or excitement. Either way I had to fess up. I took a deep breath. "I was helping Kerri with a...problem."

"A problem?" Tara repeated, intrigued by my vagueness.

"Yes," I continued. "So the night of the graduation party, after I saw...you know..."

The corner of her lip crested up briefly into a smile as she remembered how I secretly watched her and my next door neighbor Sarah have hot sex mere feet from my face.

"...well when I got back to my car, I caught Mike and Kerri fucking in my back seat." I said quietly.

"Ooh, good for them," Tara said with a smile, leaning in to hear more.

"Yeah, well, Kerri caught me peeping, and at the party last night she pulled me aside to tell me that it really turned her on."

"So what's the problem?" Tara said, not seeing the full picture.

"Well apparently Mike hasn't been getting the job done--he cums too fast. So since me watching them turned her on so much..." I paused not for effect, but a little hesitant to tell this to anyone, even Tara, "...she asked me if I'd secretly watch them have sex so she could finally get to cum."

Tara took it all in for a minute.

"Wow, Tim, that's pretty wild," she said with a chuckle, "I wish you had just told me, I would have loved to have joined you--just like old times!" She winked at me, and my cock twitched as I thought about the voyeuristic experience we shared, watching Sarah get fucked. "So what did you do, just stand there? Or did you, you know..." she said, making a sly jerk off motion with her hand.

"She told me she'd be insulted if I didn't, so I stood there in the shadows behind a book case and jerked off while I watched them fuck. But I..." I caught myself before I got really into the weeds about my request of Kerri, and the photo she sent me. "Nevermind."

"Well, did it work?" She said, all in on this story, "did she cum?"

"Oh yeah, big time," I said with a slight chuckle. Tara matched it.

"And...did you?" She said, dipping down into a syrupy sultry tone.

"No," I said, "they finished before I did, and I felt weird about just standing there jerking off in the shadows, so I bailed."

"Aww," Tara said in a disappointed tone. She seemed legitimately sad to hear I didn't cum. "So what's Kerri's body like?"

"Fantastic. She's got that athletic thickness, and her tits...oh my god."

"Really?" Tara said, eyes going wide

"Yeah," I continued, "big, juicy...amazing tits." I pictured those amazing tits in my mind's eye, splattered in cum.

"Are you gonna do it again, or was it a one time thing?"

"I honestly don't know. I'm not sure I want to do it again." My first lie. I did want to do it again. I wanted to see those tits painted in cum for real.

"Uh huh..." Tara said skeptically. Like I said, I was terrible at lying to her. "Mike and Kerri..." she said wistfully, "...can't say I wouldn't like to see that."

I chuckled nervously, not quite sure how to respond to that statement. Regaining my composure, I tried to start in on what I really wanted to talk about, but I watched Tara's gaze leave my own and follow someone's movement behind me.

"Speaking of tits," she said in amazement, "that girl who just came in behind us is STACKED."

The drop in my stomach returned. The previous two times Tara and I had come here for lunch, my path had crossed with Rachel, the big-titted church girl who I hooked up with after her prom. I turned as slyly as I could to see the object of Tara's ogling eyes, and sure enough, sitting down for lunch with the same male friend as before was Rachel. And boy was Tara right.

Beneath the low neckline of her summer sundress her large tits were held up high and proud, a tasteful amount of deep cleavage presented to the world. My cock surged momentarily as I looked at her exposed collar bone and flat of her chest, and remembered that streak of my cum that had clung to it.

"That's Rachel," I said, turning back toward Tara before being spotted, "the girl I went to prom with."

"The church girl who was grossed out by your cum?"

"Yeah," I said bashfully.

"I see," she said mischievously, taking a sip of her drink, "so what was it you wanted to talk about, anyway?"

I had wanted to talk about the text message I got last night, and what I should do about it, but I was so all over the place at this point between admitting my voyeuristic fling with Kerri, and seeing Rachel again that I just bailed.

"Eh, nevermind, it's not a big deal," I lied, and brushed it off. Truth was it WAS a big deal, but one I was going to have to handle myself. Tara sensed I wasn't being entirely truthful, but she didn't press the issue. We just went back to our food and enjoyed our time together.

After paying the check, Tara went off to the bathroom, and I looked over at Rachel. Her companion had also gotten up for the moment, and she was alone. I couldn't hide this time, and our eyes met. This was silly. We had shared an awkward sexual moment, sure, but that didn't mean we couldn't ever talk to each other again!

Steeling myself for the worst, I walked over to say hi. She met me with a polite smile, but I think she was as nervous about this as I was.

"Hey!" I opened with, trying to keep it casual, "long time no see!" We both chuckled nervously. "This was the third time I had seen you here, so..I figured it would be impolite to say hi."

"Yeah, it's crazy we keep crossing paths like this. How've you been?"

I had just begun to continue our small talk when I felt a hand slither across my shoulders, and another across my stomach.

"Tim, can we go now? You promised me some more after lunch!" Tara said as she wriggled her body close to mine. I tensed up. What was she doing?

"I..uh.." I had no idea what to do, so I continued to be polite. "Rachel, this is Tara, Tara, this is Rachel."

Tara reached out her hand, and Rachel reluctantly met it to shake.

"Pleasure to meet you," Tara said, before laying it on extra thick "Oh my god, you've got such amazing breasts!"

I went beet red

"Um..thanks?" Rachel said, starting to flush herself.

"I'm so jealous, seriously," Tara continued ridiculously, "but then again I've never had any complaints, and I guess I've still got plenty of canvas for my little artist here, don't I?"

Now Tara and I had shared some intense experiences, but there was always still a distance maintained between us. A tension. When Tara pulled herself back into me, all of a sudden that distance was gone, and for the very first time, in service of a crass joke, we kissed. It was a thick, over the top, sloppy kiss at first, but then there was an electricity that passed between us. The world fell away, and there we were, Tim and Tara, tasting each others' lips for the first time.

It was a good kiss.

When the kiss finally broke, it took a moment for each of us to come back to earth, and then breathlessly, Tara launched back into her schtick.

"It was lovely to meet you, Rachel," she said, looking back at Rachel, whose chest and neck had flushed fully red at our display, "But we have to go - he promised he'd paint me again after lunch." Tara's hand snaked down to the front of my pants. "I just love it when he paints me," she said with a wink as she squeezed my cock. My hard cock. Feeling the bar in my pants, she broke character for a minute, shooting me a surprised look.

Like I said, it was a good kiss.

I gave an embarrassed wave to Rachel, and headed off, the level of mortification I felt matched only by the amount of arousal.

"You are fucking insane," I said to Tara as we left the cafe.

"I know, but she deserved it," Tara said with a smile. "Hey what are you up to tonight?" She said after an awkward moment of silence.

"I've got plans, unfortunately" I said back. It was true. I was meeting the sender of that text message, but suddenly...suddenly I felt the urge to cancel. "Why, you have some...painting...that needs to be done?" I said with a wink.

Tara chuckled, a broad smile spreading across her lips. I saw the faintest flush of red surge into her cheeks.

"Just call me soon then, ok?" She said, punching me in the arm. She pulled me in for a hug, holding me tight. I felt her breasts push against my chest. Her nipples were hard.

She waved at me, and sauntered off.

Back home I headed to my computer. A surge of excitement pulsed through me as I thought about the email I had received last night from Kerri, and more so the email I had sent in return. I had pushed the envelope, and I had no idea how it would be received, so when I saw I had an email from her waiting, my stomach dropped. Would it be the next ante up in this game we were playing? Or would it be a scathing indictment of my perviness, with a firm "fuck off" as a sign off?

Before I could click to find out, my attention was grabbed by another alert--a new instant message. From Rachel.

The excitement returned, and I opened it.

"I didn't know you were an artist!" it read. I smiled.

"Haha I dabble." I returned.

"I bet!"

I sent back a winking emoji, and decided to leave it at that. Feeling a renewed sense of power, and a familiar tingle in my balls, I opened Kerri's email. I smiled at what I read.

"The face, huh? Hmmm I don't know if we're ready for that," I read, my excitement beginning to wane...until I read the second line. "But that doesn't mean we can't work up to it ;)"

There was an image attached. My balls began to tingle. I opened it.

It was another selfie, but cropped much closer than the one before. A hint of a red blouse framed what little of her shoulders could be seen, as the majority of the frame was taken up by a direct shot into Kerri's open mouth. Inside her mouth, draped across her tongue and displayed for the lens of her camera, and for my enjoyment, was a thick pool of white.

My cock grew rock hard.

Kerri was clearly ready to continue playing this game, and as I stared into the cum-filled mouth of my friend's girlfriend, my mind raced, picturing her on her knees with his cock in her mouth, feeling it pulse and twitch as his balls emptied into her mouth, and then slipping away to document it just for me.

I reached for my zipper.

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK - a sudden loud rapping at my door broke my trance and I frantically covered up the window with the explicit image.

"Hello?" I said not realizing anyone else was in the house.

It was my step sister Alex asking if I was going out tonight, and if not, could she borrow the car. I told her half truthfully that I wasn't going out, and that she could borrow the car no problem. She said thanks, and departed.

I say half truthfully because while it was true I didn't need the car, it wasn't exactly true that I wasn't going out tonight.

Later that evening, after Alex and my step mom Kelly had both gone out, I left as well to meet the person who sent that text message.

"Hi," she said as she opened the door to greet me. Hair done up in a messy bun, long, athletic legs stretching down from beneath tight, butt-hugging short shorts, a loose shirt clinging to her nipples -- she hadn't dressed for a night on the town, but then again...she looked amazing in anything.

"Hi, Steph." I responded. She welcomed me inside.

We moved to the living room and sat down. My stomach was in knots and my mind raced.

"How've you been?" She said meekly. The sassy girl with all the power was gone, replaced by something I had never seen from her before: vulnerability.

"Fine," I said back flatly, "just getting started with the summer. Waiting for work to start." I was not going to be an easy get in this conversation. I guess I was still mad.

There was a long pause as Steph saw the hill she had to climb.

"So...as you know, I'm leaving for school on Monday," she said, nervously picking her fingers.

"Yeah, I know."

"Well, I...I mean I didn't..." She struggled to find the words. This was new territory for her, I could tell. She took a moment to organize her thoughts and continued. "I need to apologize to you. Truly." She paused again, searching for direction. "I've...been with people...and I've had relationships...but I've never really let them in. I've always cut and run before any attachments could be made. It's cleaner that way. No one gets hurt. I...don't get hurt. And I'll be honest, I wasn't sure what we were even doing when we got together. It was fun, sure, but I thought it was just the danger of it. The taboo."

What had it been for me? I thought back to our first night together, at the prom--the night my step sister's best friend sucked my cock in the limo. It had been fun, it had been taboo...but it had been something else as well.

"What I'm saying, Tim..." she continued, training those crystal blue eyes on mine, "is that I wasn't planning on falling in love."

My stomach dropped and my throat went dry. As Steph and I spent more time together, I felt so silly. I had been getting so attached to her, and I knew it was stupid, I knew it was pointless. I knew I was just a fun fling to her.

But maybe I wasn't.

"If I'm being honest, I don't even think I know what love really is," she went on, "I've never let myself be open to feeling it...before you. It snuck up on me, and it scared me, and I didn't know what to do..." she paused and I saw tears begin to well in her eyes. "So I panicked. I didn't feel in control, and I wanted that control. I was determined not to get hurt, but instead I hurt you...and I hurt someone you care about."

Tears started to well in my eyes now too. This was a lot. It was heartfelt. Seeing how upset she was, how much she grappled with her feelings, It was tough not to sympathize.

"You don't have to forgive me, you don't have to love me back...frankly I don't know what's going to happen after I leave on Monday. Maybe our lives go in completely different directions and we never see each other again," she said with a desperate chuckle. "All I know is that I can't leave without saying something to you--something I've never said to anyone."

Steph slipped off the chair, onto her knees in front of where I sat. It wasn't sexual, it was...penitent.

"I love you, Tim," she said, grasping my hands, "and I am so, so sorry."

Practically in tears, I lifted her hands up to my mouth and kissed them. I felt a long sigh escape her lungs.

"Steph..." I began, not knowing how to finish my sentence, but something deep inside me carved out the words and echoed them out through my mouth. "I love you too...and I forgive you."

A big smile of relief burst over her face, all her emotions coursing through her at once. "Wow, this is...a lot," she said breathlessly. We both laughed an overwhelmed laugh, then the silence returned. We held each other's hands as we tried to navigate this unknown path. "So what do we do now?"

I looked at her glassy eyes, her wet lips, her heaving bosom.

"Like you said, who knows what happens after Monday?" I began, leaning in close, "So until then, let's spend the night like two people in love."

Her smile returned, she grabbed my face, and for the first time in weeks, Steph and I kissed.

And boy what a kiss. Electricity shot through both of us. The heat was palpable, and our breaths came fast and ragged as we gripped and pulled at each others' bodies.

Steph's shirt came off first, and once again my eyes fell on her perfect, hard-nippled breasts. I pulled her up to me, forcing a moan out of her as my hands squeezed. Another moan as I took one nipple, then the other into my mouth. She held my head tight against her chest as I suckled.

Then, pushing me back into the couch, she frantically unhooked my pants, yanking and pulling at them until they passed my knees. Steph wasted no time, and as soon as my thick, hard cock bobbed up into view, she dropped her head to my lap and took my entire length into her salivating mouth with a long, contented moan.

I gasped as she began sucking in long, thick strokes, seemingly desperate to pull my entire soul out through my dick. She slurped and bobbed, sometimes using her hands, and sometimes running those hands all over every inch of my flesh she could reach.

Standing up, cock still in her mouth, I pulled off my shirt and flung it across the room. Looking down at her bobbing head, my animalistic urge matched hers, and I gripped her hair tight in one hand. Steph looked up at me, the deep lust in both our eyes connecting on a practically metaphysical level, and without ever taking my cock out of her mouth she nodded.

I felt her hands grab my ass, and pull towards her rhythmically. Putting a hand on either side of her head now, she moaned in approval as my hips started to thrust, slowly penetrating her mouth.

I began gently, but the firm pulling on my ass told me she wanted it all. Her lips were vice tight around my shaft, and the strong suction of her mouth fought valiantly against me on every outward stroke.

She kept pulling me toward her. She wanted more. The sensation was indescribable. I lost myself in the moment and began fucking her face. She moaned around my length in approval--it was what she wanted--and I drove my thick cock in and out of her wet, wanton mouth harder and deeper.

I couldn't stop; my balls were beginning to brew, my body was beginning to sparkle and pop, but I didn't want it to end--not yet. I'm not lying when I say it took every ounce of strength I had to pull myself out of Steph's mouth and collapse backward onto the couch.

We both gasped and choked for air as we took a moment apart.

"Holy shit," Steph said, followed by a chuckle of disbelief.

"You're telling me," I choked back, my cock bobbing in the wind, shiny and wet with Steph's thickest saliva.

12