Diary of a Horny Student Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly a smile crept over her lips, and and struggled trough the fog of sex to get to her feet.

"C'mere, I wanna show you something" she said, leaning over to take my hand. Shuffling to get my pants all the way off, I followed Steph as she gleefully pulled me through the house into her bedroom.

She threw me onto the bed, slipped her pants off, and climbed on top. She barely even had to look as she lined my tip up with her dripping opening, and with matching, deep audible gasps, she took my entire cock up inside of her in a single stroke.

"Fuuuuuuck I missed this," she said with a smile. I grunted in agreement, and she began slowly grinding on me, sending pleasure spikes through both of our bodies as my length moved in and out of her.

"I wanna show you something," she said, a smile creeping over her lips. Leaning over me and reaching past me, she opened the drawer of her bedside table, pulling out a long pink object with sleek, smooth curves.

"Do you know what this is?" She asked, running her fingers over the object suggestively

"A vibrator?" I offered, trying for the moment to focus on her question, and not the feeling of this goddess' body on top of mine.

"Correct," she smiled, "but it's not just any vibrator; every time you heard me orgasming through the floorboards, this is what I had inside me."

She popped one end into her mouth, and then drew it down between her tits slowly. My cock flexed inside her.

Clicking the discreet button along the handle, the toy buzzed to excited life. Still smiling, she put it into my hand, and guided its tip down to where our bodies joined. She gasped, her smile getting bigger, fingers gripping me tight at the new, overwhelming sensation.

I watched her face, her body, as the pleasure began to shoot through her, pleasure that was entirely in my control. I began thrusting into her as I danced the toy around her clit.

She slumped forward in a big moan, hands landing on either side of my head to catch herself in support. Her breasts hung down, jiggling deliciously with each thrust. I leaned up and took a nipple into my mouth and sucked. Her other hand gripped me tight to her bosom as her moans became louder and more breathless.

Wrapping her body up in my free arm, we rolled to the side, never disconnecting, and suddenly I was on top of her. She was lost in a forest of pleasure now, and it was up to me to direct her through it.

I fucked into her deeply and with purpose, teasing her swollen clit with the electric joy buzzer. I couldn't take my eyes off her writhing form as it arced closer and closer to total rapture. Her breasts shook, her hand grasped onto my wrist, and then suddenly it came -- the sweetest, most erotic sound I still had ever heard, a sound I had sorely missed--the short, short, long succession of throaty, blissful moans ejaculating out of Steph's throat as her body began to spasm around my cock in orgasm.

I held on for dear life, my cock throbbing, desperate not to cum myself, determined to guide Steph through her euphoria with my full attention.

I momentarily flashed back to where we were just a few months ago; she was my step sister's hot friend who delighted in tormenting me, I was her best friend's dumb step brother, but now...here we were, sharing our bodies, our passion, with each other, our carnal natures swirling together in a vortex of pleasure. I don't know if it was true love, but whatever it was it felt real to me. As real as the steaming, rapturous body beneath mine slowly coming back to earth from a mind-bending orgasm.

Steph's hand pushed the toy away from her sensitive clit as her eyes opened. Both our breaths were deep ragged heaves, and our bodies glistened with sweat. She reached up and pulled me down on top of her, kissing me long and hard, her legs clamped down hard, pulling me deep into her pussy.

I held there still and felt her body as we kissed. I had been through a lot with Steph, experienced tremendous things for the first time with her, but I had no idea there was still distance to go, and we were about to go there for the first time--together.

"God, you feel so fucking good, Timmy," she gasped into my ear, the sound of that name making my cock flex inside her. "Fuck me from behind. Please."

Rearing up, I reluctantly pulled out of her, grabbed her leg and flipped her over onto her stomach. She arched her back, placing a pillow beneath her hips, shifting herself in a way that gave her ass a cute wiggle. Gripping one tight, toned cheek in my hand, I saddled up to her wet opening, lining myself up to dive back into her sweet center when I heard her gasp "Wait..."

Her body was still clearly buzzing from the aftermath of her orgasm, consumed by a fog of residual pleasure but there was a certain excitement, a certain nervousness to her person when she looked at me over her shoulder and breathlessly said "I want it...in my ass."

I froze, disbelief washing over me. "What?"

"You heard me," She said with a coy smile.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes," she said, tossing her blonde locks backward, cascading off to the side so they framed her gorgeous face. "I want you to be my first."

A fresh surge of excitement screamed through my rock hard cock, and I leaned over to kiss her.

"Please," she whispered in a ragged tone as my lips left hers.

Who was I to deny her?

My hands were shaking. My cock was still slick and wet, lathered in thick cum fresh from Steph's orgasm. Heart pounding in my chest, I grabbed my shaft with my trembling hand and nervously lined up the head with her tight, puckered hole.

We both gasped as the tip touched her sensitive skin. I was worried; as slick as my cock was I didn't want to hurt her, so I instinctively let some saliva drop out of my mouth and onto her backdoor cherry. I spread it around with the head of my cock, and then there it was, slippery, wet, and ready. Moving my tip back into position, I took a deep breath and began to slowly push.

The fluids did their job. Another guttural gasp from Steph, and slowly, agonizingly slowly, I watched the tip of my cock disappear into the tight confines of her virgin ass.

"Are you ok?" I gasped, desperately. I was literally shaking with excitement. Excitement, but also terror. I was terrified I was going to hurt her, terrified that I was going to cum before I could even get inside her. Luckily however I think the exhilarating fear of the moment worked in my favor, and as she nodded her head and choked out a hot answer in the affirmative, I continued to slowly penetrate her with the urge to cum nowhere near the forefront of my mind.

Her asshole was tight. So tight. It was like nothing I ever experienced, so much sweet pressure gripping my shaft like a vice. My forward progress stopped with about half of my shaft still to go, and I began to slide my dick back, just as slowly as I had pushed it in.

"Oh my God...oh my GOD," she wheezed as I pushed back in.

"Are you OK?" I asked, freezing mid stroke.

"Yes, yes, don't stop--keep going!" I pushed again, going deeper this time, the tightness relieved ever so slightly to allow more of my cock inside her. She was moaning loudly and often now, and after a few more careful journeys in and out, I felt the firm cheeks of her sweet, athletic ass press against my hips.

"I'm in, Steph," I exclaimed through deep, ragged breaths, "I'm all the way in!"

"Then fuck me, Timmy," Steph answered. Her wide, gasping mouth formed a lusty smile. Strands of her golden hair matted to her cheeks with sweat, the sheets of the bed gripped tightly in her hands. "Please fuck me!"

The animal inside me returned when I heard that command. Sliding my cock back out again, I dripped more saliva onto my hard, straining cock to keep things moving, and pushed into her again.

And again.

And again.

And again.

Her tight, untouched asshole welcomed me more and more with each thrust, and she egged me on with uncontrollable cries of "Yes, Timmy, fuck me--fuck me, Timmy, please!" I grunted and groaned on top of her as that mystical buzzing of impending orgasm took hold of my balls and body and didn't let go.

"Fuck...I'm gonna cum--Steph, I'm gonna fucking cum!"

She only managed to squeak out two final cries of "Yes!" when something wholly unexpected happened: her body started to shake and wriggle, and her cries of carnal affirmation suddenly slipped into that heavenly triplet as she began to orgasm again.

This time I was too far gone to resist, and those cries of pleasure I had come to know so well triggered the rocket fuel inside of me. That sweet ring of hers held me tight, and for one glorious moment it felt like we truly became one. We melted together as the euphoric tense and release of my body sent torrent after torrent of hot cum deep into her welcoming ass.

We were a hot, writhing mass of moaning, orgasmic flesh, and the last thing I remember was Steph, coming down from her experience, softly chanting "Oh wow...oh wow..." because it was at that point that I blacked out.

It was only for a moment...or an hour, who's to say...but my body gave her literally everything it had, including my consciousness.

Coming to, I slowly pulled out of Steph's tender rear entry, and rolled off of her. Instantly she cuddled up tight to me. Lying there, spent and tired, this golden goddess tucked in close, I was the definition of satisfied. Sleep came quickly for both of us, and as the world fell away, all I could do was echo her sentiment, take it all in, and let out a long, contented "Wow."

We both woke early the next morning, smiles tattooed to our faces.

I swatted at her ass playfully as I followed her into the shower, where we kissed deeply, lathered each other up, and I fingered her to another bright, rapturous orgasm under the falling water.

The heat of the steam was too much for us, and before we could continue we moved back to her bedroom. Sitting on the edge of the bed I was rock hard. Steph eyed my thick erection, but she made me wait; My cock bobbing stiff in the wind, I watched the devilish smile form on her lips as she ran a towel over her perfect body.

Then, finally, she stood in front of me, folded the towel neatly, put it on the floor in front of me and dropped to her knees. There was only a brief moment of teasing, massaging the underside of my cockhead with the stiff tip of her tongue, before taking me into her mouth fully.

"Fuck, I am going to miss this," I said, looking down at the face of my step sister's best friend as she joyfully bobbed her head up and down on my cock.

"They say a picture's worth a thousand words," she said with a loud slurp as she pulled off me. She continued stroking as she eyed my phone on the bed next to me. "I wonder how many a video is worth?"

She sank her head back down and took me back into her wet mouth. My eyes went wide. "Are you serious?" I said as I looked at my phone and then back to her.

Her only reply was to bounce her eyebrows suggestively.

My body began to buzz with pleasure, and I felt fresh blood surge into my cock. I grabbed my phone and quickly opened the camera, and pointed it down at her. My finger hovered over the record button. "Are you sure?" I said, giving her a chance to back out.

"Consider it a going away present...for both of us." she popped off my cock with a wet smack again to flash that devilish smile at me once more.

I tapped the button, and watched the timer begin to tick up.

I was filming Steph sucking my cock.

She slurped and sucked, tongued and bobbed, putting on a show for me, for us, as she blew me. The situation was as hot as the blow job itself, and as my length slipped in and out of her warm, wet mouth, I felt that familiar feeling brew inside me. She was practically milking me, the way her hands squeezed my balls and stroked my shaft in time with her sucking, slurping mouth.

"Yeah, baby, fuck, yes," I chanted, the hot boil of explosive love building inside me.

Wet, wanton slurps came in time as her lips rhythmically slipped off my cock on each stroke. Her eyes never left mine. "Mmhmm, mmhmm" she moaned into my cock, her head bobbing deliciously and with purpose, summoning the pleasure out of my body.

"Fuck...I'm gonna cum, baby, I'm gonna cum!" I bellowed, my body beginning to buzz.

Pulling her lips off my cock she never broke eye contact, and never stopped stroking. Licking her lips, with a smile she moaned out "Do it, baby, cum for me -- I want it all over me!"

I lurched to my feet, camera in one hand, cock in the other, and Steph leaned back on her heels, one hand still massaging my balls.

It was the smile on her face as I pumped my cock in her direction that put me over the edge.

I let out a deep, guttural cry, and held the camera as steady as possible as my dams burst. My balls lept around in her hand, and I showered Steph with my hot cum. Thick ropes led the way, painting white lines down her cheeks and lips, off her chin, down her neck and onto her chest, followed by sprays and splatters of white hot semen that glistened over her chest and jumped into her giggling, open mouth.

I was drenching her in my seed and she was loving it.

When my balls stopped spasming, and the spurts turned to dribbles, her hands came up to her cum covered body to survey the damage. I kept the camera rolling. I took it all in, documenting the semen splattered beauty before me, shining in the bright light of the early morning.

"How do I look with your cum all over me, Timmy?" She said with a smoldering look at the lens as she dragged a thick splatter of cum off her cheek and into her mouth.

"Fucking amazing." I said truthfully.

She kept smiling.

My cock was still hard.

I placed the phone down without turning it off, as I slipped onto the floor. I leaned in without hesitation to kiss her cum-splattered face, pushed her backward onto the floor and jumped between her legs, slipping my cock inside her drenched pussy with a moan and a groan from each of us.

I hoisted her hips up on to mine, and looked down at her glistening body as I fucked her hard and fast until she came on my cock one last time, and I emptied the absolute last drop of cum I had into her body with a loud grunt and shudder.

I fell on top of her sticky body and we kissed again.

We were going to need another shower.

We both knew this was the last time certainly for now, maybe forever, and we held each other in the doorway as I made my way out.

"Goodbye for now," she said, kissing me long and hard, "until we can love each other again.

We smiled, we touched, I left.

And with that, my experience with Steph, getting to know her, getting to love her, was for the time being over. I knew we would see each other again--I'm sure we would probably even see each other again in passing before she left for school--but what we were to each other, what we shared, would be the past--a lovely memory stored in the mind for comfort on the coldest nights of the unknown future.

I was sad, but I didn't cry, for more than anything I was happy to have known her, to have loved her, for even this short amount of time. And hey...who knows what the future will bring?

I was so caught up in the overwhelming experience of what had just happened that I didn't even notice Alex sitting at the kitchen table when I came in.

"Tim," She said, breaking my trance, bringing me back to earth, "how long have you and Steph been fucking?"

Uh oh.

12