Diary of a Horny Student Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hair perfect, lips painted a seductive red, Sandy was in shimmering sea foam green. Backless and low cut, her thick, perfect breasts were on display with cleavage so deep a climber might get lost in there. Don loved those breasts. Sandy knew Don loved those breasts and she made it a point to show off whenever she got the chance. Don didn't mind, either; he wanted other men to look, to drool, to be jealous that those amazing tits, that amazing woman, belonged to Don and Don alone.

His cock twitched as he thought about getting lost between those breasts, and then his eyes drifted over to Kelly. His cock twitched again.

Kelly was a vision in royal purple. The Betty to Sandy's Veronica, Kelly's dress was more conservative, but no less arousing. Strapless, the dress accented her considerable curves, hanging off just the right places, swishing hypnotically as she walked, and a tantalizing bouquet of cleavage sprouted from the tasteful folds of fabric that came together between her breasts. She had dusky, mysterious eye makeup around her bright green eyes, and deep red coated full, pouting lips. Don stared at those lips and suddenly remembered that no cock had ever been between them.

His pants grew tight, and his throat grew dry.

"I uh...I mean..." Don stumbled to find any words, but managed only to settle on "...wow."

"I do think we made the boy speechless, Kell," Sandy beamed, a playful glint in her eye. "Don, this is Kelly, Kelly, this is my boyfriend Don." Kelly reached out and shook Don's hand. Sandy, ever the flirt, leaned into Kelly's ear and loudly whispered "usually he's got a much better handle on how to use that tongue of his...believe me."

Sandy could practically feel the heat leap off Kelly's cheeks as she blushed at the remark. Sandy just smiled, gave Kelly a light tap on the butt, and ushered them toward Don's car.

"You guys look amazing," Don said as Kelly slid into the backseat, Sandy sliding in right next to her. He was ok being their driver tonight. He still did not quite believe he was getting to walk into the dance with these two bombshells on his arms.

"We know," Sandy said, before giving him a quick kiss and dropping her hand across the front of his pants to get a feel of the cock she knew was hard even before she touched it. Kelly caught the exchange out of the corner of her eye; she tried not to stare, but she felt a little tingle deep inside. She was supposed to have that too tonight. She was frustrated. She was jealous. She was aroused.

On the drive over, the three of them clicked in conversation immediately. It was like they had all known each other forever; Don really liked Kelly, and she seemed to really like them as well. They laughed and chatted, and Don snuck as many looks at the two gorgeous creatures in his back seat as possible. Sandy was on tonight, and Don loved seeing her smile, however there was something new in her chatter with Kelly--she almost seemed like she was flirting.

They had never talked about it, and Sandy had never outwardly expressed it, but Don began to wonder if maybe Sandy liked girls too. They had been doing a lot of exploring together lately, and she definitely seemed adventurous enough to at least try it. The thought of Sandy and Kelly together excited him, and he tried not to stare too much as his pants got tighter. His mind drifted to thoughts of what the two of them might do together. What...the three of them...might do together.

The dance itself was amazing. As expected, all the heads turned as the three new friends waltzed in together. Don's smile was as bright as the sun, walking in with a gorgeous woman on each arm, and he could feel the jealousy almost immediately. He fielded questions from his friends and frat brothers about what exactly was going on there, but he just played it cool, neither confirming nor denying any of the lewd suggestions being thrown at him. He just smiled and sipped his drink as he watched his two dates dancing and laughing together under the multi-colored lights. When both their hands reached out toward him and beckoned him to join them, all he could do was straighten his tie, salute his buddies, and leave them behind to pick their jaws up off the floor.

Despite the initial goal of this evening being to find Kelly a replacement for her now ex boyfriend, Kelly, Don and Sandy were practically inseparable the entire night. As the drinks flowed, the three of them got more and more comfortable. Hands began to touch bodies, hot breath cascaded down necks, and Kelly even joined Sandy in grinding on Don in an attempt to really make the room jealous. It was all in good fun, but Kelly's pussy was drenched. Her emotions had been all over the place that day, and it had been so long since she had been touched, that the attention from Don had turned her on immensely. She had felt his hands on her, felt his body with hers, and had even felt the hardness of his cock press against her ass. It was too much.

Kelly disengaged from the triplet, and left them to their own devices while she got some refreshments. She couldn't take her eyes off them though, so when the first guy she saw asked her to dance, she agreed, out of sheer need for distraction.

They hit the dance floor and got at it, but still her thoughts, and her gaze, were locked on Sandy and Don. They were so hot together, and Sandy had spilled some secrets to Kelly about their love life that made Kelly vibrate with excitement.

Kelly was no home wrecker though, so she decided to redirect her arousal to the man in front of her. She pulled him close and whispered "you wanna go somewhere?" into his ear, and felt the boy's entire body jolt up. This wasn't something she usually did, but she was horny as fuck...and she had a goal she wanted to achieve tonight, after all.

She caught Sandy and Don's eyes as she left the dance floor, but there were no smiles among them, just a look of something else. A look of lust.

In a dark, private corner of the dancehall, Kelly and her new friend battled each other with hot kisses. Breaths were ragged, hands gripped and groped, and Kelly felt the erotic touch of a man on her body for the first time in a very long time.

She also felt the stiffness of his cock pressing into her hip. She reached down and touched it through the thin fabric of his dress pants. Gripped it. He moaned.

Kelly's arousal was at an all time high, and her inhibitions were at an all time low; she decided it was now or never.

Kelly went in for a final, deep kiss, and then slowly lowered herself to her knees. His breath was ragged and out of control as Kelly's new friend started to realize what he was in for. Kelly paused, hands on his thighs, as she took in the moment: here she was, on her knees, some fabric and a small zipper the only thing between her face and his hard cock, a hard cock she definitely wanted to put in her mouth.

This is what she wanted, right? She was definitely ready for it, definitely ready to do it with a complete stranger...right?

Kelly took a deep breath, and slid her hands up his thighs and over his hard cock. She felt it through his pants. Stroked it, preparing herself as much as she was preparing him. It was game time, she thought, and with one final stroke, she moved her hand to the zipper on his pants.

It was game time alright, but his team had other plans. The excitement of being with this beautiful woman, of feeling her hands on his hard cock, was all too much, and before she could even grip the zipper, she felt the fabric of his pants shift and twitch. His hand gripped her shoulder, he began to moan, and Kelly just watched in surprise as he emptied his balls all over the inside of his pants.

There was a long pause, followed by a string of apologies and frustrations. Kelly assured him it was totally fine, and tried to help him save face by awkwardly assuring him she saw it as a compliment.

Clearly mortified, the overexcited boy apologized a final time, and then hurried off, leaving Kelly alone to process the recent events. All she could do was laugh. He was a nice boy, but in reality she didn't really want to suck his cock just to do it, and she was glad it didn't end up happening.

Walking back out into the view of the dance floor, her eyes excitedly scanned the room looking for Sandy and Don. She found them near the center, and couldn't take her eyes off them. Sandy had her back to Don, his face nuzzled in her neck, a dark lusty smile on her lips. Her deep cleavage was on display as her dress pulled tight against the swell of her impressive breasts. Her hips swayed seductively against Don's body as his hands rocked back and forth over the crest of her hips. Kelly felt that familiar, pleasurable tingle in her loins, and all at once she realized it wasn't Don that was turning her on...it was Sandy too. It was both of them.

Suddenly she caught Sandy's gaze, and now it was her turn to be beckoned back onto the dance floor. She did not resist, and the three of them danced as one for the rest of the evening.

As the night wound down, the threesome made their way back to Don's car. "Where should we go next?" Kelly said through a slightly inebriated giggle as she and Sandy tumbled into the back seat of the car.

"Still going strong, huh?" Don said as he fired up the engine. This girl was something else. She had told them both about what happened with the guy at the dance, and while Sandy had giggled and pouted in sympathy, Don had found the story extremely arousing. He loved Sandy, would never ever cheat on her, but he couldn't help but be a little jealous of this random student who almost got to be the first cock in Kelly's mouth.

"Well, I kinda don't have anywhere else to go," Kelly lamented, "I saw my roommate earlier in the night and she informed me that our room was going to be...occupied." The three of them chuckled at the implication.

"Why don't we all go back to Don's place?" Sandy offered up with glee. She had been planning on ending her night there anyway, so she knew they'd have the place all to themselves, and while her original plans had been a bit more lewd than a chill hang out, she didn't want to leave Kelly all by her lonesome. That was definitely why she offered up the option, she told herself, definitely the only reason, definitely to be a good platonic friend to Kelly, and definitely NOT because of the tingle she felt inside when they danced together, or how hard she felt her nipples get any time Kelly danced up on Don. Nope, definitely not either of those.

"Are you sure? I don't want to impose," Kelly protested, doing her best to hide her own tingle.

"We insist!" Don offered back. He had begun the night disappointed and frustrated at the third wheel that was going to ruin the hot, sexy night he and Sandy had lined up, but now...now he had no idea what the rest of the night would hold, and he couldn't wait to find out.

Kelly nodded her acceptance, everyone celebrated, and Sandy leaned in and kissed Kelly on the cheek. It was something, a spark, felt by everyone, but acknowledged by no one. Just a friendly, excited, platonic kiss. Nothing more.

When they got to Don't place, Kelly floated behind them, high on the great night she had had. It had been an amazing night, premature ejaculation aside, she had danced her ass off, gotten a little tipsy, and made two new amazing friends that sacrificed their night in order to help her get over the heartbreak of losing her boyfriend.

The three of them sat in the living room on Don's big, comfy couch, relaxed, changed into more comfortable attire, and were ready to decompress from the events of the evening. Don lent Kelly one of his t-shirts to sleep in. it was oversized, but not so big that the cheeks of her ass didn't peek out the bottom when she moved across the room. His cock twitched in appreciation every time.

Sandy had her own sleepwear, short shorts and a t-shirt of her own, and Kelly couldn't look away from the sway of her large breasts, free beneath the soft jersey. Kelly wasn't sure if it was the booze or the excitement of the evening, but she found Sandy's tits to be quite hypnotizing.

The trio popped open a bottle of wine, put on a movie they never intended to watch, and learned everything there was to know about each other. Kelly was having a great time, thankful for the bonding that was happening, but as the excitement of the evening wore off, and the wine started to take over, she found her eyes to be extremely heavy. Beginning to slowly flutter, she felt the pull of sleep. Wrapping herself in the soft embrace of the plush couch cushions, Kelly gave in and drifted off, happy.

She wasn't sure what time it was when she woke up, but it was still dark, and the television was still on. The movie they had put on was long over and something else had taken its spot on the late-night airwaves, but it wasn't the sounds of tv that caught her attention, it was the low, muffled, grunts and sighs she heard emanating from the other side of the big, L-shaped couch.

Her eyes adjusted to consciousness, and drifted toward the origin of the hot, breathy sounds. She dared not move, as to not ruin the moment by telegraphing she was awake, but she was transfixed nonetheless, locked in on the sight before her: Sandy, still clothed, straddling a shirtless Don, the two of them aggressively, yet quietly, making out.

She knew it was wrong to watch, wrong to intrude on an intimate moment, but on the other hand one could argue it was wrong to engage in such activities with Kelly in such close proximity. Such close, close, proximity.

These two were hot, Kelly couldn't deny it, and watching them make out was turning her on immensely. She was jealous, she was aroused, she wanted to scream for them to stop, she wanted nothing else but for them to keep going, all at once. She wasn't sure what she was supposed to feel, but she was definitely sure of what she did feel, and what she felt was a deep, stirring tingle in her loins, and the heat of her pussy getting wet and flushed.

Kelly wasn't sure what to do about this feeling, this need for release, and then Sandy's hands reached down, grabbed the hem of her t-shirt and lifted it up and off over her head. Kelly stifled a gasp, because what was in front of her now were two of the biggest, best tits she had ever seen, perched high and perky on her new friend's naked chest.

Don's hands went for them immediately, and as he pulled them into his face and took each of the hard nipples into his mouth, Kelly realized her hand had drifted down beneath the big t-shirt, and was slowly stroking her pussy through her panties.

Don squeezed and sucked, and it was hard for Sandy to keep quiet, but she did her best as her lover sent spikes of pleasure through her body. She wanted him so badly, and had gone against her better judgment, starting their love making in full view of their new friend. Or maybe she did it on purpose...Sandy honestly wasn't sure.

Don's tongue and lips and hands were driving her crazy, and her body buzzed as she ground her wet, shorts-clad pussy against his hard, shorts-clad cock. She loved his cock--she loved him--it was perfect for her. The perfect size, the perfect width, Sandy couldn't get enough of it, of giving him pleasure, and tonight was no different. She needed him inside her, but first, she needed him in her mouth.

Sandy hated the term blow job, at least when it came to Don, because to her it wasn't a job, it was an absolute pleasure. She'd sucked cocks before Don's but never had she felt so alive doing it, getting off on feeling both in control and totally submissive at the same time. She didn't just suck Don's cock, she worshiped it, savoring every twitch and moan, and basking in his ultimate pleasure, be it in her mouth, on her face, on her tits, or anywhere else.

Body overheating from his cock being so close, yet so far away, she pulled his mouth off her nipple with a slight, wet, pop, kissed him deeply, and then slithered her way down to the floor between his knees. They communicated silently through knowing looks and smiles, and needing no further encouragement, Don slid his hips forward, lifting slightly as Sandy gripped his shorts and drew them down over his legs, freeing his thick, throbbing cock with a springy bob.

Their eyes were locked on to each other. Sandy's hands ran up and down Don's legs in anticipation, his emancipated penis straining desperately for what was to come next. Don ran a hand over Sandy's face, and breathlessly she slipped his thumb into her mouth. She rolled her lips and tongue around it as though it were his cock, telling him what was in store for him.

Thumb still in her mouth, he sighed audibly when her hands cupped his full balls. Fingers gently ran up the length of his shaft, and the two lovers exchanged rugged breaths as their teasing increased. Then, with a similar soft, wet pop, Don's thumb slipped out of Sandy's mouth. Sandy licked her lips, tossed her wild mane of hair to the side, and dropped her open mouth down toward Don's rigid cock.

She was just about to engulf him when a loud, sharp gasp stopped her in her tracks. Her eyes shot up to Don's but his head was turned away, turned toward the far end of the couch. Sandy's head turned slowly toward the focus of Don's attention; the room was dark, but there was no mistaking the glint of the tv light reflecting off Kelly's wide open eyes.

The three were silent, locked on to each other, each as excited but unsure of the situation as the next. Slight movement in Kelly's shoulder drew Sandy's eyes down the length of her arm; her hand was tucked tight inside her panties. She was touching herself.

Sandy felt her own pussy start to tingle, felt Don's hard cock in her hands, and then the words just fell out of her mouth: "Do you want to join us?"

Don's head snapped back hard to look at Sandy, whose eyes told him everything he needed to know, then back to Kelly. His cock throbbed in support.

The tension and the desire in the room was thick and palpable, these three friends in a sort of sexual standoff. There was thick, foggy silence, and then Kelly spoke.

"No," Kelly said finally. Don's cock deflated slightly, as the prospect of fucking both these beautiful women had made him insanely hard, but then Kelly finished her sentence with a quiet, yet confident "I want to watch."

Don's cock surged.

Sandy smiled. "Watch what, baby?" She responded, and her hands slowly started resuming their ministrations on Don's member, almost in excited response to Kelly's request.

"I want to watch..." Kelly started, nervous to complete her sentence, but driven now completely by arousal, "...I want to watch you suck him."

Sandy smiled again. She was more turned on than she had ever been in her life, and she was happy to comply, but Sandy also had a request of her own.

"Ok," she said, hands stroking and kneading, eyes still locked on Kelly, "but we want to watch too."

A shiver went down Kelly's back, partly nervousness, but mostly excitement. There was no use denying that the situation was turning her on, her drenched pussy was evidence of that, but she had never expected to be a participant. She had never touched herself in front of anyone, not even her boyfriend, and the prospect felt both mortifying, and oddly freeing. These two new friends were trusting her with their most intimate activities...it was only fair for her to trust them with hers.

Without a further word, Kelly sat up, wiggled her hips slightly, drew her knees in close, and slowly peeled her wet panties down and off her body. She held her legs closed for a moment, preparing herself for the vulnerability she was about to display, and then, her eyes locked onto Sandy's, breath heavy and deep, her thighs slowly butterflied open and she revealed her dripping lips, wide with desire, to her new friends.