Diary of a Horny Student Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sandy smiled, her stroking and rubbing of Don's cock increasing, but Kelly wasn't all the way there yet. As if motivating her to go all the way, Sandy leaned forward, tipped Don's cock back toward his body, and ran her tongue up and down his length with a languid motion. Don moaned and throbbed, Kelly's breath became more ragged, and Sandy smiled as she watched her new friend's hand dip down between her splayed open legs. Kelly gasped and began rubbing and sliding over her wet pussy lips.

Now the game was on.

Sandy moaned in appreciation, and then in one movement dipped her head down and took the head of Don's cock into her mouth.

Don and Kelly both gasped at the same time as pleasure surged through both their young bodies. Don was instantly in heaven, and Kelly was in utter disbelief. Months ago the prospect of having a penis in her mouth was gross and scary, and now here she was, legs spread and dripping, fingering herself desperately, wanting nothing more than to watch her friend suck this big cock to completion.

It was so erotic, watching Sandy's mouth expertly slide up and down Don's cock. And what a cock it was. Considerably larger than her ex's, it was tall, thick, and proud. Kelly was jealous of her friend. Jealous that she got to give pleasure, and receive pleasure, from such a cock--from such a man. She watched him as much as she watched Sandy, savoring his gasps and moans. The way he gently caressed and held her head and hair as he fed himself to her brought Kelly delirious pleasure.

Kelly's own gasps and rumbles caught Don's attention, and Sandy could feel his hard cock pulse as he took in the sight of the gorgeous girl beginning to twitch and shake, circling her clit and driving fingers into her tight, wet pussy. Sandy loved it. She was driving the pleasure of both these people she cared about, as well as experiencing something with Don they had never even talked about, but sure would for days on end after it was all over.

Giving her mouth a break, Sandy made Don's cock extra slick, then straightened up, leaned over, and took him between the deep valley of her breasts. She knew this would not only give Kelly even more of a show, but allow Sandy to watch as well, as it was fairly difficult to turn her head with a dick in her mouth.

It was Sandy's turn to be entranced now. She couldn't take her eyes off of Kelly's gyrating, pulsating body, and was drawn in by the fingers diving deep into her pussy--a wet, slick, wanton pussy that Kelly was spreading wide for their enjoyment as much as her own. Kelly was putting on just as much a show as they were, and it was turning Sandy on to no end.

Suddenly Don groaned loudly. Sandy turned her gaze back toward her lover as she continued stroking his throbbing cock with her tits, and she instantly knew that look.

"Are you close, baby?" She cooed. Don grunted in affirmation, but his eyes were closed. He couldn't see that Sandy's head had turned back to Kelly, as she said it. The two gorgeous friends were locked in a beam of erotic connection, and Kelly's entire body began to boil as Sandy looked her dead in the eyes and asked "are you gonna cum, baby?"

Sandy didn't even register Don's more frantic grunt of an answer, she was too preoccupied with Kelly's answer, an erratic nod amongst deep, ragged breaths. Sandy's own pussy was on fire, and despite the delightful shocks of pleasure she could muster by squeezing her thighs tight against her sensitive clit, it wasn't enough to put her over the edge. But right now wasn't about her--later would be, and Don better be ready--but right now, whether Don realized it or not, it was all about Kelly.

Smiling at the buzzing girl's admission, she turned her attention back to Don and went in for the grand finale. She was going to put on a show for Kelly. Sandy loosed her breasts from Don's twitching cock, and took him back into her mouth with a deep, satisfied moan.

Kelly was starting to lose control as she took in the sight of Sandy bobbing deep and wet on Don's fat dick. One hand gripped his balls, and the other joined her mouth in a stroking, twisting motion, and Kelly felt that deep, hot spring tighten inside her and begin to reach the limits of its coil. Watching Sandy suck Don's dick, watching him love it, watching HER love it, was the hottest thing she had ever experienced, and her body was responding appropriately. The tension in her body was immense, and she found herself anxious and excited about Don's impending orgasm, like she was watching some sort of dirty jack in the box. When would he cum? WHERE would he cum? Each question sent a jolt from her brain down to her pussy, and she could hardly take it. In fact she COULDN'T take it. She felt the hot pleasure inside her beginning to crest, and soft, uncontrollable moans began to sneak their way out of her throat.

This was all the encouragement Don needed, and Sandy knew it. She felt it. She felt his balls shake and contract, and his cock grew even harder and lurched up in her mouth. Kelly began to gasp and moan repeatedly just at this moment, and Sandy pulled her mouth up off Don's dick, desperate to see this gorgeous girl cum.

Sandy only took her mouth of Don's cock for an instant, but to Kelly it felt like forever. As her orgasm started careening through her body, she watched, almost in slow motion, as the first thick, white jet of cum leapt out of Don's glistening head and splattered against Sandy's chin. Kelly's pussy erupted in a fresh jolt of pleasure, squeezing her fingers tightly as she watched this lewd, viscous display, followed by another when Sandy turned her attention back to Don, sinking his spurting tip into her mouth. Kelly could see Don's cock pulsing, pumping, filling Sandy's willing mouth, her supportive moans commingling with his spastic grunts.

Sandy caressed Don's balls gently as they emptied into her mouth, filling her with an impressive load, basking in the glory of the male and female grunts and groans of pleasure that signified a job well done. She was happy with her reward, but she was also a little disappointed. Sandy had never really felt any serious pull towards the same sex, but kneeling there, her boyfriend's satisfied, twitching cock still filling her mouth, she realized she had desperately wanted to watch Kelly cum. It sounded so sweet, so erotic, she wished she had seen that sweet girl's gorgeous body experience full pleasure, full release. "Maybe next time," she thought, as the grunts and groans gave way to exhausted sighs and pants.

Sandy slipped Don's softening, yet still impressive cock from her mouth, the length swollen and red with satisfaction, and a final aftershock of pleasure shot through Kelly as she watched the muscles in Sandy's neck swallow down a mouthful of cum.

Kelly couldn't get over how fucking hot they were. Sandy was incredible. She wondered how wet Sandy was after all this, and in a passing, distant, almost imperceptible corner of her mind she wondered what Sandy might taste like.

The three new friends sat in silence, exhausted, spent, not knowing exactly what had just happened. Eyes darted from person to person and back again, and then finally, almost as if on cue, they all burst out laughing.

"Holy shit...holy shit..." was all Don could muster between chuckles, and as the world came back into view, Kelly suddenly remembered her own modesty and closed her trembling legs. She tugged at the bottom of her shirt in an attempt to chastely cover up, as though they hadn't just watched her finger herself to an epic orgasm.

Sandy, however, had no such concerns, and with the laughter still echoing, she climbed to her feet, thick breasts still exposed and sweaty like some sort of goddess of sex and fertility. She reached down for Don's hand and pulled the laughing boy up off the couch.

"Ok, ok, that's enough excitement for one night," she said with a big grin, "we need to let this poor girl get some sleep!"

"Yeah, I know what you mean," Don said, groggily making his way to his feet.

"Oh, don't you go falling asleep yet, mister, you've still got work to do!" Sandy ran a finger over his lips suggestively, and then gave his ass a firm swat.

"Yes ma'am!" Don exclaimed with a little jolt, and Kelly giggled as she watched him bound off toward the bedroom, led by the bobbing girth of his exposed, spent cock.

Kelly and Sandy locked eyes one last time, exchanging a glance that expressed friendship, safety, love, and eroticism all at once, and then with a simple "Goodnight, Kel," Sandy followed Don into the bedroom and shut the door.

As Kelly settled down into the thick, comfy cushions of the couch, all the events of the night raced through her head. It had been an incredible night, and she could not believe what had just happened to end it. Was it a one time thing? Would it happen again? What even WAS it? Would they still be friends tomorrow? As she drifted off to sleep, images of Sandy's lips on Don's cock danced through her head, along with the thick, forceful pulsing as he spasmed into her mouth in orgasm.

Kelly's pussy tingled.

The next day, and for many days after that, the events of that night were never spoken about, and never repeated. The three of them remained friends and grew even closer, with Sandy and Kelly becoming practically inseparable, but the sexual tryst that bonded them together remained a silent memory locked in their shared past.

But that's not to say the memories and experiences of that night ever left any of their minds, in fact it was something they each thought about all the time.

Kelly in particular thought about it often, playing back the images and sensations in sacred moments alone in her dorm room or the shower while bringing herself to a rousing, nostalgic climax. It would be the thoughts of that night, and the cracks it put in her heterosexuality that would lead her to explore and enjoy more female-centric pornography, and years later, while dating her first husband Roger, it was the memories of that night, of Don's cock pulsing and throbbing into Sandy's excited mouth, that would give her the courage to finally take Roger's hard penis into her mouth and pleasure him to completion. She always thought of Sandy when she swallowed Roger's cum, and it quickly rose high on the list of her favorite sexual activities. Oh, if her ex-boyfriend only knew.

For Sandy and Don, on the other hand, the recollection of the events they shared with Kelly worked its way into their sex life that very night, as once the two of them were alone, Sandy recounted the dirty activity aloud to Don while he feverishly ate her pussy, and continued to do so as he used his reinvigorated erection to fuck her to a second orgasm of the night for each of them.

The dirty talk became a part of their repertoire, with Sandy's taunting and teasing of Don regarding what he wished he could have done to Kelly being a sure fire way to get him rock hard. Don was always happy to turn the tables on Sandy as well, as it became clear very quickly that she also had fantasized about Kelly, with Don's words never failing to get her soaking wet.

This was a new experience for Sandy, getting turned on by the thought of a woman, and much like her new best friend, she also began to explore the more sapphic side of her pornographic interests. Unlike Kelly, however, Sandy's thirst for exploration didn't stop at the internet, and soon, with the encouragement and validation of the man she loved, Sandy had her first girl on girl experience.

Don was there for support, holding her hand and kissing her gently as the soft lips and tongue of a fellow female brought her to a body-quaking orgasm. After she excitedly returned the favor to the young woman, Sandy rewarded Don with a wet, passionate blowjob that lasted barely 90 seconds before he exploded all over her exhilarated smile. That night would be the first of many nights Sandy was with a woman, nights that would frequently end with Don's thick, white joy leaping excitedly onto her face. Sandy would soon be with that woman again, except this time Don would be invited to join them, and the two young lovers would set off on a path of exploration that would see them enjoy the company of many other lovers, regardless of gender or orientation.

Sandy and Don knew they had found their match in each other, and shortly after college the two were married. The same went for Kelly and Roger, except in their case the marriage was less a decision made of love, and more a decision made due to Kelly's pregnancy.

Almost as if planned, Sandy also soon became pregnant, and the two friends celebrated the fact that they'd get to share this experience together, but Kelly had no idea the panic that Sandy had experienced when she got her test back. Kelly and Sandy were sexual open books with each other (or so Kelly thought), but Sandy had never let Kelly in on the more polyamorous side of her sex life with Don. Kelly had heard plenty of bawdy, lewd stories about the activities and experiences Sandy shared with her husband, but had no idea about all the others who had shared them as well. This meant Kelly had no idea that around the time Sandy conceived, she and Don had spent the night with another couple, a night that ended with a broken condom, and the husband pumping his sperm, unprotected, deep into Sandy's womb. It was only later that they determined Sandy had conceived well before this event, and the initial panic gave way to relief and celebration, and an open invitation for their regular play pals to start finishing inside her with no impediment.

Sex with Roger was fine for Kelly; she didn't always finish, but generally it was pleasurable enough. The frequency and excitement of it started to fade with time, especially after Alex was born, but to Kelly it was just the cost of raising a family. She had needs as much as any other woman, but was happy to put them aside for the sake of her husband and daughter. That's why it hurt so much more when she found out Roger had been cheating on her.

The excitement of a willing co-worker, and the promise of a new job multiple states away was all it took for Roger to pack his bags. Soon the paperwork was signed, and Kelly was a single mother for the first time.

"What is wrong with me, Sandy?" Kelly pondered to her best friend. The two were enjoying a night out while Don watched their children, and after a glass of wine or two Kelly started to unpack all her frustrations. "I mean, I did all the right things, made all the right sacrifices, and here I am alone again!"

"Just like freshman year" Sandy said, swirling the red liquid in her glass.

"This is totally different," Kelly said between sips, pausing a moment before the influence of the alcohol encouraged her to quietly add "for one thing, I sucked Roger's dick all the time."

Sandy laughed and continued to swirl. "I think you're kind of making my point for me here."

"What, I should have sucked his dick MORE?"

"No, no," Sandy said, tonguing her canine as she formed her thesis, "you're talking about sacrifices you made, about things you gave up to try and make it work. In both cases you focused on his needs, and totally ignored your own, and look where it got you. I know you want to care about others, but, sweetie, if you don't care about yourself as well, no one else is gonna do it for you."

"So you're saying my husband left me because I cared too much? That's not a great argument, Dee," Kelly said, gulping down hard on her wine.

"No, not at all, it's just..." Sandy paused to think, smiling fondly as Don crossed her mind. "Love isn't a transaction. It's not about ticking boxes and filing paperwork, it's about trusting, and giving. It's about being truthful with what you want, and knowing your person is going to say 'yes, ok, show me how.'"

Kelly looked inward in silence, and she knew Sandy was right. She never really loved Roger. She liked him, he was a nice guy, but he had been an outlet for her in a transitional phase of her life, and deep down she knew neither was what the other really wanted. No amount of sex, or children was going to change that.

"Listen," Sandy began, trying to start the upward swing on her friend's emotional state, "you see that group of guys over there?" Kelly looked toward the corner Sandy gestured at, a corner full of empty beers and big laughs, and nodded. "Well here's what we're gonna do. You and I are gonna go over to that group of hunks and we are going to flirt like we've never flirted before."

"But I--" Kelly began before being cut off by her friend.

"We are going to flirt like we've never flirted before, and then, once we're both horny beyond all get out, we're going to go home. Alone. And then you and I are going to say our goodnights, and I am going to fuck my husband's brains out." Kelly snort-laughed and almost spit up her wine in amusement. "And you, you are gonna keep the hunkiest one of those men at the forefront of your mind, and you are gonna make yourself cum so hard you pass out. Got it? Because tonight, and tomorrow, and the day after is about knowing who you are, and what you want. Ok?"

Kelly took a moment to process what Sandy had just proposed. She was already pretty horny. She hadn't had sex since the divorce, and even before then, sex was in short supply, and orgasms were practically non existent. She liked this plan. She wanted to do it. She looked at her best friend and nodded.

"Good, now lose a couple buttons, hike up the girls, and let's go to work," Sandy said, knocking back the rest of her wine.

It sure didn't feel like work--what it did feel like was a hell of a lot of much needed fun. The two gal pals sidled up to the table of buzzed boys, and they learned these friends were all police officers out celebrating their pal Pete making detective. A dusky hunk with a devilish smile, the girls keyed in on Pete right away, and Sandy proceeded to run through her greatest hits, putting all her assets to good use to tease and entice the new detective. However, it was clear right away that he only had eyes for Kelly.

The feeling was mutual.

Sensing the connection, Sandy made sure to run inference between the two, making sure they never got too close, as Kelly had a mission to complete. After some more drinks and plenty of coy flirtation all around, Sandy announced it was time for Kelly and her to leave, and left the young officers with a final, substantial look at her deep cleavage as she leaned over to pick up her purse. They smiled and said their goodbyes, and while Sandy was otherwise occupied, Pete slipped Kelly his card. With a smile and a bit of a blush, she quickly wrote her phone number on it and handed it back to him.

The two girls laughed and shouted as they walked home, both of their bodies abuzz with the excitement of attention, both of them dying for the opportunity to do something about it.

Arriving back at home, finding both children asleep in Steph's bedroom, Sandy quickly ushered Kelly out of the house with a giggle so she could jump her unsuspecting husband's bones.

Hurrying down to bed herself, Kelly hopped under the sheets, her imagination ablaze with the fun she had tonight, with thoughts of Pete the cop, and of the things she imagined her friends were doing upstairs this very minute. Warm and content, she slipped her fingers into her soaking wet pussy. It only took a couple minutes before Kelly's body was overcome by a much deserved, and much overdue orgasm.

She floated off to sleep with a smile on her face, thoughts of Pete the cop dancing through her head.

"If he nuts before you've cum twice, do not call him again," Sandy quietly advised Kelly. It was the night of her third date with Pete, and Kelly was dropping off Alex with her friend for the night. She and Pete had really hit it off in the weeks since they'd met, but their dates as of yet were purely chaste. She'd learned all about him, that he was a single parent himself, that he hoped to retire from the force and open up a home brewery, and that he very much enjoyed their time together.