Diary of a Horny Student Ch. 28

Story Info
Tim drowns his sorrows in Kerri's arms and between her legs.
6.8k words
4.84
13.4k
15

Part 28 of the 33 part series

Updated 12/29/2023
Created 04/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

28

"Yes--yes--that's it--that's it!"

My cock was like iron--stiff, straining, and desperate for release. Delicious friction sent waves of pleasure through my body as I pistoned myself hard and deep into my friend's girlfriend's wet and willing pussy.

I had not been making the best decisions lately.

After Christine and I ostensibly broke up, I fell into a pretty deep denial spiral. Despite the real feelings I had developed for her, I did my best to convince myself it didn't bother me--that what we had was just sex--so I decided the best way to get over her was to have as much sex with other people as quickly as possible. But with who?

Tara was out, as I knew that sex with her was probably possible, but definitely not the no-strings attached kind I needed.

My stern, dominatrix of a boss, Letty, was an option, but she was in total control of the when, the where, the how, and if I even got to cum at all--control to a degree that definitely would not have satisfied my needs at that moment.

Of the available sure thing women in my life left at that moment, that meant only my friend's girlfriend Kerri remained. We had spent one raucous, adulterous night together, satisfying both our carnal needs, but I had left with some guilt, some trepidation about going behind a friend's back with his girlfriend.

But she had assured me it didn't have to be complicated. She was the closest and best option, and my hormones made sure any consideration of my friend quickly went out the window.

It wasn't an immediate thing, however. After the thirsty photo and request she sent me while I was on the church camping trip, I didn't respond right away. I figured there had to be another solution to my problem than disrespectful subterfuge, but as thoughts of Christine refused to leave my mind, and my balls began to ache with need, I was at a tipping point.

I liked to think I gave resisting a truly valiant effort, but the truth was I desperately wanted to fuck Kerri again, adultery or not, and it only took one more message from her to break my illusion of will.

"I love being naked for you...but don't you think my tits would look better...covered?" The message with the photo read. The photo itself was a sexy glamor shot of Kerri's naked body strewn out on her bed, angled in such a way as to accent her thick, wonderful tits.

The other notable thing about this photo was that once again, there was no sign of her boyfriend Mike. Kerri knew I was as much a voyeur as she was an exhibitionist, and previously the photos she had sent me featured the erotic end climax of a romantic tryst with Mike splattered lewdly across her face or body, or even dripping out of her in an image of freshly-fucked satisfaction.

After our first tryst, it had been me that had tried to initiate a repeat, succumbing to my own lust and frustration, but she had turned me away, alway citing spending the evening with Mike as the reason why, but also always providing me with photographic aftermath to tide me over. But now Kerri was reaching out to me, and her pictures were implying that she was definitely not getting what she needed from Mike. I wasn't sure what that meant for them and their relationship, but at that moment my mind was on the good news this was for my balls, and not the potential bad news it was for them.

"Show me how bad you want it" I wrote back. I needed a quick solution to my problem, and Kerri was offering it, but that didn't mean I couldn't tease her a bit.

What came back shortly after was a second series of photos, a wanton expression of Kerri's arousal.

The first was a high, downward angle shot capturing Kerri, on her knees, tits out, looking up at the lens. The point of view was clearly meant to mimic me looking down at her, and by the way her mouth hung open, it was clear what she wanted. My cock surged as I thought back to our first encounter when she greeted me that exact same way, and I crossed the distance between us to slip my cock between her lips.

The second was a shot of Kerri from behind, up on her bed. She was on her hands and elbows, her back arched in a severe swoop. Her toned, perfect ass was angled toward the camera, her legs spread wide, giving me a full, delicious view of her pussy. A pussy that was already swollen and wide, and already glistening with moisture.

My cock was rock hard now, imagining tasting that wet pussy, of sliding myself into her from behind, but still I wanted to tease more yet.

"You look delicious," I wrote back, "but I want to see more. I want to watch you cum."

I idly pawed at my erection through my pants as I waited for a response. As minutes ticked by, I got momentarily worried that maybe I had asked for too much, but at the same time I recognized that we had gone so far past any lines of decency or respectability at this point that surely I had nothing to worry about.

Kerri very quickly assuaged any concerns with her newest message finally came through attached with a video file.

The video began with Kerri in nothing but a thin, sheer robe adjusting her camera into the perfect position. Stepping back from the camera, she did a quick pose, ruffling her big mane of curly, black hair, then set down in a comfortable-looking lounge chair directly in front of it.

I made a note to myself to fuck her in that chair at some point.

Staring deeply into the lens, Kerri ran her hands over her body seductively, teasing me by gently butterflying her thighs in and out, giving me a peek, but never enough to see everything.

Hard nipples pushing through the thin fabric of her robe, her hands slowly slid up and opened the folds of the garment, giving me a full view of her thick, olive breasts. She smiled and sighed as she caressed them, squeezed them and kneaded them.

Her hands dripped down the front of her body until they came to rest on the insides of her thighs, still gently butterflying in excitement. Then, like the parting of the Red Sea, she pushed her thighs wide, and finally gave me an unobscured look at her perfect, swollen lips.

One hand jumped back up to her mouth where she took two fingers between her lips, suckling them like they were my cock in order to wet them. Then the two juicy fingers traveled back down between her legs and began exploring her pussy.

Gasps and moans accompanied her swirling fingers as they danced around her clit and dipped deep into her tight canal, and soon I watched her body start to focus on the sensations as she settled into a rhythm. Her brow scrunched up, her eyes closed, her mouth began to hang open, and I watched as the world around her fell away. The only thing that existed for her in that moment was her pleasure.

I squeezed my cock through my pants again. I was as desperate for release as she was, entranced by the only sounds coming through my speakers, the slight, wet sloshing sounds of a pussy being pleasured. The short gasps and squeaks of a girl about to cum.

And cum she did. Kerri's moans ramped up in pace and volume. Her body stiffened, and her thighs clamped shut around her thrusting fingers. She gripped the armrest of the chair as she rode out her pleasure, only loosening their clamp on the fabric when her moans faded and her breath settled

Kerri took a moment to bask in the afterglow of her orgasm, smiling to herself, but soon her eyes found the lens of the camera again. Smile melting into lusty desire, she slipped off the chair and crawled towards me until her face was the only thing in frame.

"I need your cock," she said, through still-settling breaths, "so get the fuck over here. Now."

Who was I to refuse?

I made my way to her house in record time, and took the stairs two at a time to get to her room. My hands were already working on my belt as I passed into her room, and upon my arrival she met me halfway, on her knees, adding her hands to the desperate freeing of my cock.

We both gasped as my erection sprang into view, and Kerri wasted no time taking me into her mouth. She gripped my pants tight as she sucked, speeding her lips and tongue up and down my shaft. Pleasure ripped through my body as she devoured my cock, and my hands gripped her hair tight as she enthusiastically fellated me.

My hips began to buck and thrust as I matched her slippery lips, meeting each slide downward with a forward thrust of my own. One of her hands left their grip on my pants and joined her mouth on my cock. The driving of my hips was getting harder, deeper, and the extra distance my cock had to travel through her fingers ensured I wasn't in danger of choking her as she took my thick erection into her warm mouth.

"Fuck, fuck, I'm gonna cum!" I bellowed, but Kerri made no attempt to slow her sweet suction. I cried out one more time as my balls lurched toward her chin. My cock flared and pulsed, and Kerri's body held still as my cum pulsed hard and deep into her mouth. Gripping her hair tight, I felt her swallow once, twice, three times. I filled her mouth as this Greek goddess pulled every drop of pleasure out of my aching balls and sent it down her throat.

Pulsing subsided, and breath returning to normal, Kerri gently slipped backward, drawing my cock out from between her lips agonizingly slow.

"There, we're even," she said with a smile, a small trickle of my escaped semen clinging to her chin, "now we can focus on round two."

I smiled back, hardly believing the eroticism exuding off the girl kneeling in front of me. I took off the rest of my clothes.

Round two was left us both breathless again, and the night ended with her thick thighs squeezing me tight, her pussy orgasming around my newly hard cock. Soon her body set me off too, my balls sending a second load careening into her body as I fucked her from behind in the very position she had taken in that picture.

It was lovely. She was lovely. And it was the beginning of a series of trysts that kept my cock hard, my balls empty, and my mind off of Christine.

We didn't talk about the why of it, or really talk that much at all; I think it made it easier for us that way. There would just generally be a message, an expression of want and need from one to the other, and if the timing was right I'd soon find myself balls-deep in Kerri's mouth or pussy, filling her to the brim with every drop I had.

The way Kerri took my cock was absolutely sublime. Her body needed my cock--needed my cum--and I was more than happy to give it to her. Her thick athletic body pitched and rolled with me perfectly, and was cushioned in just the right places to take even the hardest strokes. Sex with Steph had been amazing, but the excitement of experiencing a woman sexually for the first time always seemed to give our lovemaking a certain teacher-and-student vibe. With Kerri I felt like we were equals. We had a sexual chemistry that made us feel like teammates working together for the same goal, and the forbidden, fleeting nature of our arrangement allowed us the freedom to play and explore in ways I don't think either of us really had with any partner up to that point.

"No one's ever done that to me before, you know," she said one evening as we laid together on the thick shag of the area rug in her living room, cooling down from a raucous first round. We hadn't even made it entirely out of our clothes before I had bent her over her parents' coffee table and hurriedly pushed into her from behind.

Shirt off, bra on, skirt bunched around her waist above the delicious flair of her sweet apple, we both gasped at the air in lusty need as I quickly found a rhythm for my thrusts. A loud, breathy moan welcomed me each time I bottomed out deep in her soaked center, and I could feel the tension rise inside her as her orgasm fast approached. The pleasure was mounting, overtaking both of us, and without warning I raised one hand and brought it down hard on the meat of her ass.

This wasn't unusual, as I had spanked her ass before, and her cries of affirmative pleasure were just as loud this time as they had been in previous encounters. What was different this time was what I had done next.

Feeling both our orgasms nearing their eruption, spurred on by the abandon of the wild spanking, when my hand came down on her cheek the final time, I repositioned my grip to stabilize myself, and in doing so pressed the meat of my thumb gently against Kerri's puckered asshole.

"Ooooohhhhh yeeeesss!" she cried, loud and long, at just the merest pressure on her rear. The pressure was building, I could feel her beginning to tremble around me as my cock surged forward harder than ever. Sweat rolled down my wrist and over my thumb. I felt the liquid pool at the entrance to her exit, and in the heat of the moment I slowly applied more pressure, and felt the very tip of my thumb slip past her sphincter.

"FUCK!" she bellowed and shook, her body almost immediately exploding in orgasm. "Fuck, oh, fuck, YES!" she cried. It wasn't the first time I had felt her pussy spasm around my cock, but what was new for me was the feeling of her asshole spasming around my thumb, and it sent me rocketing over the edge.

My cries joined hers and I pushed into her deep and long one last time, and held myself there tight against her as I pumped her orgasming body full of hot jizz.

"Never with Mike?" I asked, idly stroking the top of her bra-covered cleavage as we lounged and recharged.

"No, not even with Mike." She paused for a moment, deciding whether or not to continue to open up. "I've only had sex with one other guy besides Mike, and...there's actually quite a few things I've done for the first time thanks to you. Things I am absolutely fucking LOVING, by the way." She laughed

"Oh, yeah? Like what?" I said, intrigued to learn more about her.

"Well obviously your finger in my ass was a first," she said in a syrupy tone, "and I didn't know I liked being watched...and I had never had a guy cum on me until you wanted to see Mike finish on my tits that first time"

"Didn't have much sex with the first guy?"

"No, no, we had sex all the time, but it was just...it was all new, you know? We fucked to fuck, not to find out what we really liked. That's all it really is at first. The experience itself is the high--it feels good, but neither of you really know why or how yet."

"Yeah, I know what you mean." I said solemnly, remembering my nights with Steph. "That's why we're doing this, isn't it?" I said after a moment

"I think so," she said quietly, "Mike's a great guy, but...I'm his first. And he's excited, he's eager, and we have lots of fun...but I just think we're looking for different things right now, physically."

"So why go behind his back?" I asked as non-judgmentally as possible, "why not just break up with him?"

"Because I like having a boyfriend. It's fun." she said, shifting her weight so her hips flared out even more, "And because the sneaking turns me on. And right now I'm very interested in exploring what turns me on."

It made sense in the moment, and her honesty was refreshing. I was interested in turn ons too, and the thought of Kerri with another man, exploring her newfound sexuality was quite a turn on.

I wanted to know more.

"Your first was Bill Dorsett, right?" I asked, remembering the guy Kerri dated right before Mike.

"No, Bill and I never had sex."

"Never? I find that hard to believe...knowing you the way I do now" I said with a slight chuckle.

"Oh, I wanted to, but he had this weird hang up about it. I probably swallowed a gallon of his cum though," she laughed.

"Oh yeah?" I said, feeling my cock begin to thicken

"Yeah, he was a total fiend for head. He tried to return the favor plenty, too, but the boy was...not talented. Which is why we didn't go out that long."

"And in all that time sucking his cock, he never wanted to cum on your tits, or your face or anything?

"No, he was very...particular," she said with another chuckle, "the only thing he wanted on his cock was my mouth, and when he came he liked to hold my head, which I hated."

"Oh, really? I'm sorry, I know I--" I started, realizing I had done that to her a number of times, not even thinking to ask if it was ok

"No, no, don't apologize," she said, cutting me off, "I like it when you do it."

My cock twitched.

"How was his cock?"

"It was fine...average. Good size for sucking."

My cock twitched again.

"So who was your first, then?"

"This kid named Matt who went to Belmont. The girls and boys soccer teams would always travel together and share game days, and I kept seeing this guy from their boys team watching me when we played. He was hot, too. Made it hard to focus on the game."

"Mmm...tell me more," I said. The story was beginning to stoke the heat inside me, and I slowly slid my hand down Kerri's body seductively.

"Well, after one of my games, the boys game had started and I noticed he wasn't playing. The girls had snuck some booze in water bottles so I was a little buzzed, and decided it was time to talk to him. He had been injured and was out for a couple weeks, which was pretty good timing."

My hand started softly stroking the tops of her thighs. She shifted slightly beneath my touch, and her breath got deeper.

"We talked, and hit it off, and so when his team hit the field for the second half, he and I snuck off to my team's bus, and I..." she stopped and sucked in a breath as my fingers danced around her small strip of pubic hair.

"Yes?" I said softly.

"And I sucked his dick." she breathed. "And then...like a week later...we met up and he...he fucked me in his car."

"Did you swallow when you sucked him off?"

"Yes," she breathed again as I tickled her thighs.

"Did he return the favor?"

"With...with his fingers."

"I see," I said, dipping my own fingers down over her pubic bone and between her already soaked pussy lips. "Like this?"

"Yessssss," Kerri moaned as my fingers slipped inside her.

"Was he the first cock you sucked?"

"No," she gasped

"Tell me."

"I was a camp counselor the summer after I turned 18," she began through a shortened breath, "I had...had a crush on one of the older boy counselors. My friend dared me to tell him, so I did...and by the end of the first week...we started sneaking out to the empty cabin after lights out...so I could blow him."

"How often?" I cooed, finding a luxurious pace for my fingers to dip in and out of her hot center.

"Every night."

"Did you swallow?"

"Every time."

"Did you like it?"

"Yes. I didn't know what to expect, but the feeling...being on my knees felt powerless, but giving pleasure like that was so...empowering. Controlling his body...feeling him pulse into my mouth...oh god...I fucking loved it."

Her body was starting to move with my hand as it rocked into her.

"Did he return the favor?"

"He never offered...and I never asked," she said between gasps. "I didn't care--all I wanted was his cock in my mouth. Afterward, I'd sneak back to my cabin and into bed and...and...touch myself till I exploded."

"That's so fucking hot," I said beginning to kiss her neck, "did anyone ever find out?"

"My...best friend at camp," she moaned. "I told her...she didn't believe me...so I told her to come watch."

My cock was back to its full length, pressing hard against Kerri's thigh as she wriggled against my hand. "How did she respond?"

"She called me a slut...and threatened to tell on us." her pussy humped against my palm. "But then the next night...I went out to meet the boy...and she was already there. On her knees," Kerri gasped, "sucking my guy's cock."

"Oh wow," I said nibbling down to the tops of her breasts, "what was that like?"

"She was right," Kerri gasped, breaths getting shorter and quicker, "It looked so slutty...and so fucking hot. I hid in the bushes, and...and touched myself."

I pulled down the cup of her bra with my teeth and took her nipple between my lips.

12