Diary of a Horny Student Ch. 28

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I could see...oh my god...I could see his cock...throb and pulse as he...as he came in her mouth" she said with a long moan, "and then I fucking exploded."

"Did you break it off with him?" I said between suckles at her nipple

"That's the thing," she said, a lusty smile pulling at her lips, "I didn't say a goddamn thing. I just...just kept going out to meet him every time he asked, kept sucking his cock for the rest of the summer...kept swallowing his cum...and I knew...the days he wasn't with me, my best friend was sucking his cock. I knew, and I didn't care. It turned me on so fucking much!"

That was all I could take. As she let out her last exclamation, I slipped off the couch onto my knees, spread her legs, and pushed deep into this wanton woman's tight, steamy pussy.

She pulled her knees up toward her face, spreading wide to greet me, and I held her strong thighs tight as a I fucked her long, hard, and deep.

"Yes--yes--that's it--that's it!" she cried, each thrust sending spikes of pleasure through her young body. Her chorus of "Yes, yes, yes!" sang out like a breathy mantra each time her wet walls stretched to welcome my plunging prick.

She was already so close to cumming before I slipped into her that it wasn't long until I felt her body stiffen around me, her moans come fast and quick, and her body spasm and grasp at my wet piston in glorious orgasm.

As if Kerri's strong body cumming on my cock wasn't enough sensory overload, the thought of Kerri, on her knees in the woods, sucking and swallowing cum for the first times in her life sent me careening over the edge.

I felt the hot tension inside me snap, and after one final, deep push, I pulled my dripping cock out of her sweet center, crested over her pubic bone, and with only three fast strokes from my hand, my balls pulled tight and ropes of hot euphoria began shooting out over Kerri's still gasping body.

White streaks raced up her folded body, painting her stomach, tits, and chin in sticky, white cum. Her chorus of "Yes" returned, and I groaned and cried out as I splattered her hot body with every drop I had. Her position put her face mere inches from her presented tits, and she lashed her tongue around in her open mouth, desperate to catch one of the thick, leaping ropes peppering her skin. My body was rocked hard by this orgasm, but it was the smile on her face as I made her a sticky mess that made sure I'd never forget this night.

Kerri and I were a good fit, and we started seeing each other more and more frequently. The secrecy required, the fear of getting caught, was a big part of the appeal for both of us though, and as things went on we found ourselves pushing the boundaries of that secrecy more and more. We were getting addicted to each other, and to the rush.

Kerri lived with her father, her parents having divorced a number of years previous. He was often gone, so we generally had the house to ourselves, but on more than one occasion we pushed our luck by hooking up with her dad right downstairs. Kerri would come up with some excuse to retire early, and then either quietly let me in and sneak me up the back stairs to her room where we'd cover our mouths, desperate to stay silent as we made each other cum, or sometimes meet me in their detached garage where I'd bend her over the hood of her father's expensive sedan.

We only almost got caught a couple times, but they were both very memorable, albeit for different reasons.

The first time was a normal weeknight. I had finished my shift at work, and found a new message waiting for me that I couldn't resist: a full frame photo of Kerri's full, olive breasts, framed by her arms crossed beneath them, with the message "They need your cock" accompanying it. My pants instantly began to grow tight. She knew titfucking was a turn on of mine, and she had teased me with it in her dirty talk while she pleasured me with her body, but as of yet I had never had the honor of sliding my cock between those two perfect globes.

Clearly that was about to change.

I raced over to Kerri's, parked out of sight, and made my way to her back door to wait. Her dad was home so we had to be quiet, but soon she met me at the door and with a quiet giggle snuck me up to her room.

We barely had the door shut before we were all over each other. In seconds, Kerri had freed her breasts from her top with a delicious jiggle, dropped to her knees, and taken my cock into her hungry mouth. Her lips were loose, and extra wet, and she made sure I was nice and juicy, not shy about letting her saliva drip down between her cleavage.

Once I was nice and ready, she popped me out of her mouth, a long string of thick saliva hanging loose from her lip to my tip. She pushed her big, firm tits together around my length, and in a breathy sigh whispered "fuck my tits!"

Her slick globes pressed tight around my length was like nothing I had felt before. Different than a mouth, different than a pussy, her firm cushions trapped my cock against her breastbone, creating a deliciously unique, pleasurable friction on the sensitive underside of my tip. Steph and I had dabbled in titfucking, but it was nothing like this. I had never been enveloped like this before.

My mind flashed to Rachel, and how achingly close my cock had come to her amazing tits when we hooked up in her tent after prom. I wondered how amazing her tits must feel wrapped around my cock if Kerri's felt this good.

I thrust and thrust, Kerri quietly cooing and smiling every time my tip surfaced from her deep cleavage. Tilting her head down, she began lapping and suckling at my cockhead, and I felt my whole body begin to tremble. The sensations of sliding through slick, soft flesh and ending each stroke with a twirling tongue and a sucking mouth was unlike anything I had ever experienced. I gasped, earning me a wide-eyed look from Kerri that silently screamed "be quiet!" and resigned myself to hanging my mouth open as pleasure began to rocket through my body, building and building.

It was then that the knock came at Kerri's bedroom door.

"Honey, are you still up?" It was Kerri's dad. Our eyes burst wide with shock, but Kerri never released my cock from her tits, and I never stopped fucking them.

"Uh...yeah, dad, I just..." Kerri fumbled for an excuse, "...I just got out of the shower--I'm getting changed!" She was struggling to keep her voice level as I continued shaking her body with my thrusts.

The pleasure was building to a breaking point inside me, the thrill of her father being just feet away from us, from catching us, sending me into overdrive.

"I just wanted to let you know It's gonna be a late one for me tomorrow, will you be ok getting home from work?"

"Yeah, dad, no problem," she practically gasped. My cock surged, straining hard with need, savoring every slip and slide through her cleavage

"Text me as soon as you get home, ok? You know how much I worry about my little girl out alone after dark."

"I know, dad," She said. Her cheeks immediately flushed with embarrassment, and she smiled a knowing, naughty smile. I knew what she was thinking--oh, if only he knew what daddy's little girl was doing at that exact moment. That she was pleasuring a man, a man who was not her boyfriend, with her luscious, swollen tits, and that she was about to make him cum all over her.

This nonverbal acknowledgment of our taboo encounter set me off. Her father was informing her that he was heading to bed when my balls lurched up and exploded. My cock caught an unexpected angle, sending it cresting upward through her cleavage, and just as he was telling his daughter he loved her, my blinding joy launched the first thick rope of semen up onto Kerri's lips and chin in a heavy arch.

We both hung our mouths open silently, mine in intense pleasure and sensation, hers in pure disbelief of the timing of my orgasm. "I love you too, dad," she finally sputtered after a swipe of her tongue cleared her cummy lips. My cock launched volley after volley of hot cum across her chin and neck, slipping and pooling around the tops of her pushed-together breasts. "Goodnight!"

My throbbing and pulsing stopped, and we both held our breath for what seemed like an hour as we waited for indication that we were once again alone. After we heard the loud click of his bedroom door, we both burst out in silent laughter. I was sweating profusely, and Kerri--well Kerri was an absolute mess.

Both still laughing, I reached for my phone, and she struck a sarcastic pose as I snapped a photo of the cum-splattered goddess kneeling before me.

"Your tongue better be loose, buddy, because you're just getting started!" she chided with another laugh.

We were being naughty, dangerous, unethical, but It was so much fun.

The second time we were almost caught left a much different flavor in my mouth.

Sometimes, when her father was home and there was just no way to get me into the house, Kerri would sneak me into the detached, free-standing garage next to the house. These nights were different from nights in her bedroom, because there was no time to waste fooling around. We had to get down to business quickly, as to not create too much suspicion by Kerri's absence.

The old couch in the dark corner was our usual playpen. Kerri would always wear something easy access on the bottom when we met there, and clothes usually stayed partially on, and the lights usually stayed totally off. As she'd take my hard cock deep into her buzzing body again and again, I always found myself wondering how many times she had been on that exact couch with "Matt from Belmont." Wondered if he got to cum inside her like I did.

Sometimes, however, we would get more creative with our surroundings, and really explore the space. On more than one occasion I had felt the cool metal of her father's work bench press against my bare ass as his daughter, on her knees in front of me, quickly and efficiently worked my length with her mouth and hands until she emptied my balls down her throat.

That night, however, was special. She had been particularly annoyed with her father for some reason only teenage girls have and understand, and she wanted to act out. After sucking my cock to a delightfully sore state of rigidity, Kerri took me by the hand and led me over to the expensive luxury car her dad jokingly referred to as his "other daughter." Flipping her skirt up over her bare, luscious booty, Kerri leaned over the hood of the car and wiggled her wet pussy at me enticingly.

Taking the hint, and not needing any more invitation, I sidled up behind her spread legs. Hard cock in hand, I dipped the tip gently between her steamy folds, gathering some of her juices, then slid it forward to tease her clit a bit with the spongy head.

Kerri moaned; one thing I had learned is that Kerri hated being teased, and by hated I mean loved.

Her hips began to slowly gyrate, trying to will my cock to its final destination, but I continued to deny her. She actually began to whimper, and it was only when she let out a breathy "Please" that I slipped my tip back, lined up with her desperate entrance, and obliged her.

Kerri was fired up tonight, and as soon as I pushed all the way into her, she began to writhe and moan.

"Yes, fuck me! Fuck me!" She breathlessly repeated, and I was happy to give her what she wanted, driving into her hard and fast. Both our bodies were on fire; my balls slapped her clit with each thrust, and we felt her father's car shift and rock slightly each time our bodies collided.

"Your thumb!" She gasped, "give me your thumb!"

I knew exactly what she wanted, and was more than happy to give it to her. Slipping my thumb into my mouth to get it nice and juicy, I dropped it to her tight, puckered asshole, and pressed gently. Just enough for the tip to push inside her.

Her body rocketed into overdrive.

Kerri was splayed out, laying flat against the hood of her father's car, hands gripping and grabbing at the slick finish as she took my cock in her pussy and my thumb in her ass. I felt her body begin to tremble, and she began biting down hard on the first knuckled of her left hand, desperate to keep quiet as the sensations coursed through her.

My eyes suddenly caught headlights pass through the windows of the garage as a car pulled up to Kerri's house. When the lights shut off, I recognized the car right away: It was Mike.

Kerri didn't notice, she was too far gone down the pleasure path, but I watched the car as I fucked her, waiting to see what Mike was up to.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, HNNGGG" Kerri moaned as her body exploded in orgasm. The hood of the car took the whole weight of her body now, her legs useless beneath her at that moment as I felt her tight, wet body spasm around me.

The light from Mike's phone lit up in the car, and all of a sudden I could see his face.

Mike had been almost a non-entity in the affair Kerri and I were having. Our relationship with him and our relationship with each other never crossed paths, so the reality of what we were doing had never really sunk in for me--it was easy to compartmentalize and focus on the sex, and not the consequences. But now the reality was unavoidable. Now I was looking at my friend while just a few yards away I was inside his orgasming girlfriend.

Kerri's phone started to buzz--he was texting her.

Kerri's orgasm was winding down, but mine was just heating up, and her gasps turned to lusty coos as I continued fucking her, my eyes never leaving her boyfriend's car.

Mike got out of his car, and leaned on the hood, holding his phone to his ear. He was fully in view now as I drove into Kerri's swollen, cummy pussy.

Her phone began to buzz again. He was calling her.

"I want it, I want it," she gasped as she received each hurried, erratic thrust I barreled into her, still unaware that Mike was so close outside.

Her phone buzzed again.

I felt Kerri's nimble fingers reach down between us and gently grasp at my swinging balls.

I lurched over her and groaned, grabbing her shoulder hard for purchase. I tucked my head into her thick mane of black hair to hide my uncontrollable verbal release, pushed as deep and as hard as I could into her tight, teenage pussy, and erupted hot and strong inside her.

"Yes, baby, yes" she cooed, my grunting pulsing body holding her tight, pinning her against the hood of the expensive car.

Orgasm fading, and cock beginning to soften inside her, I gasped "Mike's been calling you...he's here."

"What?" she quietly exclaimed. Pushing up against me, we both stood up, my cock still firmly tucked between her legs, and looked through the garage window at Mike idly glancing at his phone before holding it up to his ear again.

Kerri's buzzed again.

"Shit," she said, disconnecting from me and hustling over to answer it.

Winded and still vibrating from the experience, I slumped back onto the couch, dick still bouncing in the night air.

"Hey, baby," she said into the receiver. I bristled a bit at the phrase--she had called me baby only moments before as I was filling her with my cum. "I know, I'm sorry, I was in the shower. You're here? Yeah, I can...ok, let me put on some clothes and I'll be down in a minute."

"Sorry, I gotta go, Tim." She said after she hung up the phone. She leaned in and gave me a peck on the lips, and then made her way toward the rear door of the garage. "That was amazing, seriously," she chuckled, "do me a favor and wait until we leave before you do, ok?"

"You're leaving?" I said, for the first time in our affair I felt a slight pang of jealousy.

"Yeah he wants to talk, and dad's inside, so we're gonna go somewhere."

She promised we'd get together again soon, and disappeared. A few minutes later I saw her exit through the front door in a new outfit, meet Mike with a kiss, get in his car and head off, leaving me alone in the garage.

Late that night, I got a message from Kerri.

"Thanks so much for being cool tonight."

"No problem," I wrote back, trying my best to maintain a level of coolness that was quickly beginning to fade. The truth was, for the first time I began to feel bad about what she and I were doing. "How was your talk?"

"I was hoping you'd ask. It was really...productive." A picture came with her response. Opening it up my cock twitched as i gazed upon a close up shot of Kerri's swollen, well-fucked pussy, a serious amount of thick, creamy juices clinging to her lips and spilling out onto what was clearly car upholstery beneath her. "I came so fucking hard, Tim."

"Oh wow," I wrote back.

"It's hard to tell what's mine, what's his...and what's yours." a smiley emoji and a "goodnight" signaled the end of our correspondence.

Lying in bed, looking at that photo, I thought about Kerri, still full of my cum, in the back seat of Mike's car, taking his cock, cumming on it, and then being filled by his cum as well.

It felt wrong. The walls were beginning to close in, and our affair was starting to feel too real. I knew it had to end.

I pulled out my cock and jerked off one more time.

12