Diary of a Horny Student Ch. 30

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everyone knew it, too. She was surrounded by guys and girls, and was in the middle of chatting with Ron Willings. He was a basketball player from our school who was clearly throwing some game at her. From her previous stories I knew Ron had a pretty impressive cock that Tara said would "make her drool," and that he had a pretty talented tongue, both things that used to always make me jealous. That being said, surprisingly she didn't seem too interested in what he had to say that night.

Tara's glance suddenly caught mine. She gave me a quick wave, and then rolled her eyes deeply, knowing Ron was so caught up in his own bullshit that he wouldn't notice.

I smiled. She smiled. This party was off to a good start.

"TIM-BERRRRRR!" I heard from behind me, just before a heavy arm wrapped itself around my shoulders. It was Mike, and he was clearly already drunk. "Good to see you brother!" He half-slurred, "I was wondering when you were gonna get here!"

"Yeah, we both were!" A new voice. I turned. It was Kerri. She met me with a big, evil grin.

I gulped hard. Her make up was perfect, her big mane of curls on point. A loose button down covered her considerable assets just barely, the sleeves rolled up to her elbows, the buttons open to reveal considerable cleavage. Beneath was a very short pleated skirt that barely covered her amazing ass. Fishnets gripped her thick thighs just like my hands had on many nights, and descended down her olive skin into fashionable boots.

She looked amazing.

"Happy birthday, Kerri," I managed to choke out.

"Thanks, sweetie," she said with a wink. "Get comfortable. Enjoy the party. Clearly Mike already has."

We both turned to see him dancing like a maniac in the middle of the room to the bumping music.

"Hey, we need to talk later, ok?"

"Ooh, you got a birthday present for me?" Her tongue sneaked out across her painted lips and she bounced her eyebrows.

"No, it's just that--"

"Hold that thought," she cut him off, "MANDY!" Kerri reached up and waved. I turned to follow her gaze as she waved over her cousin.

Mandy's smile hit me like a blast of sunlight. Bright blonde hair up in two pony-buns, She wore a shimmering black blouse that bared her shoulders, and made it seem as though it hung off the tops of her big, fake breasts, constantly in danger of slipping down. Tight leggings brought out her amazingly toned gymnast's ass, and accented each curve of her legs down into her sneakers.

"Tim!" she bellowed, raising her cup in the air before giving me a big hug, her thick breasts pushing into my chest, "it's so good do see you again, I didn't know you were gonna be here!" There was a certain waver to her voice that suggested the drink in her hand wasn't her first.

"It's great to see you too!" And it really was. Mandy was going to be my salvation that night, keeping my focus on her and not Kerri, not Tara, and at that moment she got my full attention. So much so that I didn't even notice the guy who came over with her.

"Tim, I want you to meet someone," She turned toward the guy behind her. I looked. My eyebrows raised as high as the sky. "This is Eric."

"We've met" he said with a smile and an outstretched hand, "great to see you again, man."

I knew this Eric. Very well. In fact up until recently I had spent many evenings lurching my cum onto his ex-girlfriend's face.

This was Christine's Eric.

"Oh my God, Eric, it's great to see you!" I beamed. I wasn't lying--he and I had been friends when Christine and he were together, but it was only because of Christine. Once that was over, I had never expected to see him again.

"You two know each other?"

We laughed and went through the story. Mandy thought it was the cutest thing ever.

I thought SHE was the cutest thing ever.

As we talked, the pit of my stomach started to grow cold. Mandy was going to be my safespace that night, and now I knew that wasn't in the cards. I knew why Eric and Christine broke up--I knew what he wanted--and by the way he and Mandy casually touched each other, I knew right away that he had gotten it. From her.

We chatted, we caught up, and then I politely excused myself. I thought I saw Mandy's face drop, but I didn't pay it much attention--I needed to get out of that situation.

I looked across the room and saw a drunken Mike slap Kerry in her almost exposed ass, which made her jump before laughing it off and going back to her conversation.

I kept scanning until I found Tara again, this time talking to a very visibly drunk Suzie Travino.

Suzie presented as straight, but I knew that she and Tara had almost hooked up once. I didn't know if it was the booze, or the summer, but Suzie didn't seem to care who knew what she was into that night. She was all over Tara (and who could blame her), making her intentions extremely clear. I knew that eating out the class valedictorian was something Tara really regretted she didn't get to experience, so I was fairly surprised at how politely she was rebuking Suzie's advances.

Catching my eye seemed to be the excuse Tara needed to exit that conversation, and she leaned in, whispered something in Suzie's ear and headed over to me. I saw a wicked smirk pull across her face, and she bounced off into the party.

The distance closing, Tara's arms went out straight, and much to my surprise she pulled me in for a big, long hug.

"Hi, Tim," she dripped into my ear like honey.

"Hi, Tara." She felt good in my arms. She felt right. Everything just started to come out. "Tara, I'm sorry about what happened after that night, I never meant to--"

"Ah-ah, don't say any more," she said, cutting me off. Releasing the hug, we both sunk down onto a nearby couch, below the din of the party. "It's me who needs to apologize to you."

"No, you don't, I--"

"Yes, I do. I was a total jackass, Tim. You were telling me how you felt, and I didn't like what I was hearing, so I lashed out. The truth is, I was in a weird place, and I didn't know what I wanted, and so I reached for the closest person I could find."

"Oh." my stomach sank. Despite how our lunch had ended that day, what we did the night before felt important, it felt real, even if it wasn't the right time, and now here she was telling me it was just her being confused. "And what kind of place are you in now?"

"Tim, I'm in a fan-TASTIC place," she beamed.

"Oh."

"I wish I could tell you more, but...I can't just now."

"Oh."

"In fact, I've actually gotta go. I only dropped by to say hi--I have somewhere I need to be."

"...Oh." I felt a dark shadow press against me. Tara was almost glowing. I had the sinking feeling that there was someone else. And that I had blown it. I had missed the window. It hurt.

"We'll talk soon, ok?" She said as she got up. I nodded, she smiled, said her goodbyes, and sauntered off into the night, leaving me with a pit in my gut and a lot of unanswered questions.

I got another drink.

I made small talk, but soon found myself alone on the couch, trying, and failing, not to stew. First Mandy, then Tara, I felt alone.

Mike plopped down next to me.

"Man, would you look at that fucking smokeshow?" He slurred, leaning into me and pointing over to where Kerri sood, smiling and talking, "look at that fucking chick, man--that's MY chick."

"Yeah, she's something," I said flatly as The pit in my stomach got deeper.

"Dude, you have NO idea," he laughed boisterously, "she has been ALL OVER me, lately, man, it's been WILD. She's been taking my balls to places I never even DREAMED of," he laughed again, "I don't know what's gotten into her!" He exclaimed, before following up with "besides, you know...MUH DICK!"

"That's great, man, I'm happy for you," I lied. We both looked over at Kerri. She looked back at us, flashed a small, lusty smile, and gave a quick wave.

I honestly didn't know which of us she was waving to.

I quickly turned my attention to literally anything else in at the party as my friend went on about how great his girlfriend was--his girlfriend that I had been fucking for weeks.

Finally in a far corner of the party I found Mandy and Eric. They were sitting close. Very close. HIs fingers danced along the inside thigh of her leggings. Her smile beamed. My jealousy boiled.

Despite everything Christine and I had done, I had never fucked her. Eric had. And he was clearly fucking Mandy. My stupid hormonal brain made me feel almost cuckolded, which was preposterous. I knew what cuckolding was--I had been doing it to Mike--and whatever imaginary beef I had with Eric wasn't it.

Mandy leaned in, whispered something in Eric's ear, smiled, and then the two of them got up. I followed them across the room with my eyes, and watched as they discreetly made their way up the stairs to the second floor. I knew exactly where and why. I had done it many times myself.

I sat there for a moment, stewing, boiling, thinking about Christine, thinking about Tara, thinking about Mandy. Was she going to suck his cock? Was she going to fuck him? Had he gotten to cum on her big, fake globes? Did she like it when he did?

I fought--I legitimately did--against my urges, but then against my better judgment I excused myself from Mike, and made my way toward the stairs.

Letty would not have been proud of me.

Slowly, quietly, I made my way up the stairs and down the dark hallway toward Kerri's room. I heard giggling. I heard kissing. I saw a thin strip of light shine out from the doorway--the door was not completely closed.

Moving closer my heart started beating faster. Peering breathlessly through the cracked door, I saw Eric sitting in the chair in Kerri's room. Mandy stood in front of him, her back to me.

She reached down with both hands and pulled her blouse off over her head revealing her smooth, toned back. She wasn't wearing a bra. The way her leggings were painted on to her legs, it was almost as though she was wearing nothing at all.

My cock throbbed.

Then like smooth molasses, Mandy melted down to her knees, between Eric's legs.

I tried to swallow, but my throat was dry.

Her hands slid up over his legs, disappearing in front of her. I heard the jangle of a belt, and the soft buzz of a zipper.

"What do you think you're DOING!"

The whisper hit my ear from behind like a dagger and I stumbled back in surprise. Almost tumbling to the ground, I caught myself and looked at its origin--Kerri was standing there, an evil smile on her face. The thin light from her room cast over her face and she cocked her head toward the soft noises coming from within.

"Oh my, look at that," she whispered, seemingly transfixed by what she was seeing, "look at her go!"

"Kerri, I, uh," I didn't know what to say, or how loud to say it. It didn't matter though as she snapped herself away from the show being put on, grabbed me by the wrist and pulled me into the bathroom across the hall, locking the door behind us.

"Naughty, naughty, Tim," Kerri said with a smile as she backed me into the bathroom sink, "You know you shouldn't be spying on people like that...unless they ask you to, of course."

She leaned in and kissed me deeply. She tasted so good. But I was there to think with my head, wasn't i?

"Kerri, we need to talk," I weakly let out as she broke the kiss. She put her hands on my chest.

"Sure, we can talk," she said, liking her lips, "but don't you want to give me my birthday present first?"

Her lips and tongue pecked at my neck. Her fingers pressed into the bulge in the front of my pants. My long exhaled sigh was all the approval she needed.

I braced my hands against the sink and watched in horny helplessness as my Greek goddess sank to her knees in front of me.

Despite my best intentions, the heat began to take over. It started in my center and spread throughout my body like sinking into a warm bath.

I closed my eyes. Her fingers worked, my pants rustled, my belt jingled, and all at once my cock was free, standing straight and proud and desperate. Kerri's warm breath electrified the most sensitive skin on my body.

I'm sorry, Letty.

Kerri's lips closed gently on my shaft as she took me deeply into her mouth. Slowly, wetly, she drew them back to my tip, moaning softly as they slid along my length.

I opened my eyes and looked down. "Fuuuuck, Kerri..." She licked her lips and smiled at me.

Kerri leaned in close, closed her eyes, and rubbed my cock over her face, sighing as my thickness rolled and dragged across her cheeks and over her nose. Head cocked to the side, the weight of my cock lay on her cheek, and her tongue snaked out to tickle my balls. One hand came up to help her, feeding one of my thick balls into her sweet mouth. She suckled it, rolled it around, and then replaced it with the other.

My cock pulsed against the side of her face.

Freeing my balls from her mouth, the wet flat of her tongue dragged slowly up the underside of my length, flicking off the tip with just enough force to make it playfully bounce before Kerri's face.

Hands free, her open mouth wrangled my tip and took me back inside, wet and warm. She took me even deeper than before. She sucked. She bathed.

Her hands braced on my hips, there was only my cock and her mouth--her bobbing, stroking mouth--lips sliding up and down my length, up and down, at a patient, but determined pace.

My body was buzzing. My cock had never felt so hard. As the pure sensation began to overwhelm me, one hand reflexively reached for Kerri, grasping at her thick mane of bouncing, black curls. I grabbed, and quickly released, unsure of the amount of force I was using.

Sensing my trepidation, Kerri paused her worship, holding just my straining tip in her mouth. My hand, still unsure, hovered above her head. She looked up at me, narrowed her eyes. I felt her hand on my hand, and she drew it back to her head. Her other hand grabbed my other hand and brought it to the other side of her head.

On fire with lust, I gripped hard at her mane. Deep, ragged breaths sucked in and out of my body. Kerri never broke eye contact, and nodded. The fire rose inside me. I began to push. And pull. And thrust. And return.

Kerri closed her eyes and moaned in delight as I began to fuck her face.

I began gently, barely able to hold back my lust. The squeezing pressure at the base of my brain wanted me to unleash myself and animalistically fuck her mouth the way I would have fucked her pussy, the way I fucked Letty's mouth, but I didn't want to hurt or scare her.

It was the feeling of her hands sliding up the back of my legs to my butt, however, that told me what she wanted. On each inward thrust I felt her pull me toward her with more and more force. She wanted me to know I wasn't going to break her.

I obliged.

Reasserting my grip on her thick curls, I held her face steady and with an almost animalistic growl I sank my cock into Kerri's mouth deep and hard.

I doubled my pace. I wasn't fully unleashing my full force, but I was definitely giving her what she wanted--I was using her mouth. I fucked at her face, almost forgetting there was a person attached to it. Her lips and tongue tried to keep up, but soon they conceded that they were both at the mercy of my thick, thrusting cock, and let me run them over.

Saliva spilled freely from Kerri's mouth, soaking my cock and dripping to the floor between us. I grunted loudly with each push into her gorgeous face. She gripped my hips, squeezing and moaning as she accepted each deep piston. I could feel her throat begin to suckle at my tip on my deepest thrusts.

I was starting to lose control. I was taking my frustrations, with Mandy, with Tara, with Christine, with Kerri herself, out on this girl's sweet mouth.

The pressure built and built to a fever pitch--the thrusting, the grunting, the sucking--and then, as if we both knew things needed to cool off, I released my grip on Kerri's mane, and I felt her push my hips back to the sink, popping my cock all the way out of her mouth with a spray of saliva.

We both sucked and gasped for air, me slumped back against the sink, my slick cock still standing sky high, Kerri hunched over, hands on her knees, the long slurp of loose saliva accenting the moment.

"Fuck, Tim...FUCK," she said, wiping her mouth with the back of her hand.

"I'm sorry, did I--"

"No, not at all," she said, cutting me off, "I've never had someone fuck my face before--that was fucking HOT."

After a shared chuckle Kerri leaned back onto her heels and smiled. She never took her eyes off me while her hands drifted up to the buttons of her shirt, undoing them one by one, revealing her thick, fuckable cleavage inch by precious inch, still rising and falling deliciously as she continued to catch her breath.

Once the full bloom of her chest was in view, Kerri reached up and pulled down the cups of her bra, spilling out the full flesh of her olive melons, her nipples hard and straining. Kerri squeezed her arms together, causing her impressive tits to overflow, presenting them to me, and then suddenly there was nothing in my world except for this girl, those tits, and my cock.

Sitting up on her knees so her cleavage was the same level as my straining dick, Kerri looked down, and drooled a long, thick trail of saliva into the deep crevice of her breasts.

"Fuck my tits, Tim," she exclaimed breathily, and quickly leaned forward, wrapping her fleshy mountains around me.

I pushed, but there was resistance. Kerri drooled another thick stream of saliva between her tits to assist. I felt it slap the head of my cock, coating it. It was warm. It was her.

I pushed again. No resistance, just slick, welcoming flesh.

"Do it, Tim--fuck my tits."

I did as she requested. It was her birthday after all.

Her thick, slippery globes sent shivers through my body as my hips thrust and bucked, sending my hard cock up through her tight cleavage. Kerri smiled as my tip started to crest the surface of her pillowy depths, peaking out at the apex of each push.

"Yeah, that's it, baby, that's so good," She cooed. She bounced slightly with each push, aiding my journey, fucking me with her tits as much as I was fucking them. "Aren't my tits so nice and soft? Doesn't it feel so good to fuck my big tits?"

"Oh fuck..." My body was starting to buzz, the sweet friction of her tits and the pressure from her slick sternum building the fire inside me. My mouth began to hang slack-jawed. My breath got ragged.

Kerri's smile beamed. More saliva prepared my way. Her tits were glistening with saliva and precum. My cock pushed through them, at a determined pace. My balls began to seize.

"That's it, baby," Kerri cooed. I stopped pushing, overcome by the sensation, but Kerri's pace never ceased. She took over, sliding her fat tits up and down my slick, vibrating shaft in complete control of my pleasure. "Give it to me--give me my present, I want it all OVER these fucking tits."

"Oh god...oh my fucking GOD!" I gripped the sink tightly--so tight I thought it might shatter--as my entire existence seemed to rush out through the head of my cock. Kerri kept stroking me as my tip flared, my balls lurched, and thick, white hot lava erupted from between that sweet, mesmerizing split on her chest.

Kerri laughed a joyous laugh as I began to spurt. My cum arced out, licking the base of her neck, grasping at her collar bone, blooming like a lewd bouquet of flowers across the tops of her pumping breasts, and finally pooling around my trembling cock gloriously trapped between them.

I heaved and huffed while Kerri gently massaged me through the final pulses of my orgasm. Her hands left her cum-splattered tits, my cock slipping out a sticky mess. I looked down, surveying my work. Kerri was elated, almost glowing, basking in the mess of a job well done. She looked so hot covered in my cum--maybe I was being too hasty. Why would I ever want to give this up?