Diary of a Horny Student Ch. 30

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leaning over, she grabbed a hand towel. I took one last look at my messy masterpiece, expecting her to wipe her canvas clean, so I was surprised when she draped the towel around my sticky, spent cock and stood up.

Kerri's focus was on the bathroom mirror behind me as I wiped myself down. There was a twinkle in her eye and a lusty smile pulling at her lips.

She was admiring her handiwork.

"Oh my God, Tim," she said with a slight chuckle, "well done--well fucking done."

"I'm pretty sure that was all you, Kerri," I laughed. Finishing my clean up I offered her the towel.

"No, I'm good," she said, never taking her eyes off her cummy reflection.

"Are you sure? There's...a lot."

"I know, that's what I wanted!"

"Um.." there I was, confused again.

"Tim, after the last time we were together, when Mike was fucking me with your cum still inside me...it was the absolute hottest thing I'd ever experienced. And then when I felt HIM cumming, and I knew I had cum from both of you inside me...I exploded. It was the biggest orgasm I ever had."

"Oh, wow," I said, taken aback slightly by how much she enjoyed it.

"It was so wrong, so dirty...I felt like such a fucking whore, and I fucking LOVED it." Kerri slipped the cups of her bra back up over her sticky tits. "I knew Mike was going to get shitfaced tonight, and I know later on he's going to try and fuck me, so I thought to myself, 'It's my birthday, why not be a little naughty--it's just going to make the sex that much better!' And Tim, let me tell you...I can already tell it's working."

"Oh yeah?" I said, not quite as enthusiastic about it all as she was.

"Ohhh yeah." She smiled. Her hands began buttoning up her shirt, closing the fabric over her cum-splattered tits. "I'm gonna go downstairs and get back to my birthday party, and no one is going to know that for the rest of the night I'm secretly going to have your thick, wonderful cum all over my tits. And after everyone leaves, when Mike fucks me tonight, or more likely tomorrow morning, he's going to have no idea I've got another guy's dried jizz all over me, and Tim it is going to make me cum so fucking hard."

My eyes ticked down and caught the glimmer of a thick strand of my cum that clung to her neck, visible above the buttoned neck line of her shirt.

"You've got some...on your neck there."

"I know," she said with a dirty smile, "I want everyone to wonder."

Kerri leaned in and kissed me.

"Thank you for an amazing birthday present," She said, cupping my face with her hand. "I'll see you back down there."

She winked, slipped out of the bathroom, closing the door behind her. I was left alone, my pants splayed open, my softening cock still exposed.

Thoughts passed through my mind as I put myself back together. Kerri had just milked an epic orgasm out of my balls, and at that very second was downstairs at the party secretly wearing my spunk like a necklace. I should have felt great. It should have turned me on...but at that moment, all I felt was used.

Making my way down stairs I scanned the party. No sign of Mandy and Eric. They must have still been going at it. Once again, I had just blasted a thick load over a pair of fantastic tits, but I was more concerned with the fact that a girl I barely knew was upstairs enjoying a cock that wasn't mine.

I turned and saw Kerri, Mike's drunken arms around her, indiscreetly groping her perfect ass. Kerri and he chatted with fellow partiers, and I noticed Kerri couldn't stop fidgeting with the buttons on her shirt.

Mike leaned in and kissed her deep. She returned the kiss with equal passion. She was clearly turned on. I watched his tongue work its way around the inside of her mouth--a mouth that only moments before had been wrapped around my cock. A mouth that had drooled uncontrolably as I fucked it.

I walked over to Kerri, who was still smiling like the cat who ate the canary, and leaned in close to her ear so she could hear me over the din of the music.

"Enjoy yourself tonight, but know that it's over. That was the last time. Happy Birthday."

Her smile deflated a bit as I walked away, but quickly returned to save face as I made my exit.

I said my goodbyes to some former classmates and made my way home, quickly tumbling into bed. I noted some loud music and laughter seeping its way through the floor from Sandy and Don's unit upstairs, but it didn't hinder my ability to pass out from sheer emotional exhaustion.

I was sad, it was true--Our sex had been electric--almost dangerous. I was going to miss that body, those breasts, her tender lips. And her pussy...good lord.

But life has to go on, and so I fell asleep with zero romantic prospects, wondering what I was going to do for the rest of the summer.

The next morning I got up early--I was meeting Sarah for a run. A lot still on my mind, I floated through the apartment mindlessly and made my way toward the exterior front door. It was at that moment I heard the door to Sandy and Don's unit shut, and felt the soft sounds of careful footsteps descending the stairs.

It was early, but the prospect of seeing a friendly face appealed to me, so I turned to greet whichever one it was as they reached the joint landing.

As they came into view my stomach dropped. It was a friendly face alright, just not one I had been expecting: Hair messed up, lipstick slightly smeared, boots in her hand, my smile turned to shock as I stared straight into the face of my best friend Tara.