Diary of a Horny Student Ch. 32

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

God, this girl knew how to work the tip of a cock like I had never felt before.

Popping her mouth off me, we repositioned, and suddenly I was enveloped by the soft warmth of her cleavage. I slid myself backward and forward once to get the feel for the terrain--she was slick and ready. I held my breath and closed my eyes. Even just holding myself still between the perfect brown breasts of my step-sister's college friend was overly stimulating.

"Don't you want to fuck my tits, Tim?" She said in a world-destroying seductive tone. I looked down at her and saw the most smolderingly sexy look I'd ever seen on a woman, accented by another of her seemingly trademark smirks.

I felt heat come over my entire body. I steadied myself on the arm of the couch behind Meera, grasping her shoulder with the other hand, and began to thrust. Her smirk turned into a full smile and she started chanting whispered encouragement of "yes...yes...that's it...that's it..." as my cock wildly careened through her velvety chasm.

"Tell me how good my tits feel," she said in a syrupy, unexpected bout of dirty talk.

"They feel so fucking good," I croaked

"Yeah? You like fucking my big tits? You like having your cock between them? Are these big college tits gonna make you cum?"

All I could do was nod.

Every upward thrust sent the tip of my cock out through the top of her cleavage, and kicking things into overdrive, Meera began tipping her head down to lick and tease my straining purple head every time it appeared. Each lap sent an extra jolt of pleasure through my body. Each lap leaping me closer and closer to orgasm.

My body was buzzing. The sensations of Meera's thick, perfect tits wrapped around me, massaging me, caressing me, sent me over the edge and I began to wheeze and grunt, losing control of my breath.

"I'm gonna cu--...I'm gonna cu--...I'm gonna--" I grunted, not able to finish the words, but I didn't need to. Meera took control, slipping my cock out of her tits, grasping it by the root once more, and shifting herself forward to take me into her mouth just at the perfect time.

"HNNGGGGGH!" I wordlessly exclaimed, feeling her wet, warm mouth envelope me, and I exploded. My cock spasmed, jerked, and throbbed, pumping Meera's mouth absolutely full of my hot, thick cum. I gripped the back of her neck tight, holding on for dear life as my step-sister's college friend sucked the absolute life out of me.

She held me in her mouth, bathing me with her tongue, her throat pulsing strongly. It felt like I had given her a pretty substantial load, and this red hot college chick had no problem at all swallowing me down. As my orgasm cooled off and I began to regain control of myself, she slipped her down to just the tip of my cock and gently suckled me, making sure to get every drop I had for her. I looked down at this amazing woman in complete bewilderment as to what just happened. She looked up at me, took my cock out of her mouth, and placed a tender kiss right on the underside of the tip.

And then the smile. There was that smile again.

After that things get hazy. I remember climbing off of her and collapsing back onto the couch, only mustering the word "wow" in response to what we had just done. I remember taking one last look at her amazing tits before she pulled up the neck of her shirt, but after that...nothing.

I just passed straight out, and never saw Meera again.

She'd do her next semester abroad in England, returning there for an internship after graduation, where she'd decide to stay. I had looked forward to seeing her at Alex's wedding, but she had to decline the invite, as she was too pregnant to fly at the time. She and her husband welcomed twins a few days after the ceremony.

****

Reliving the events of the night before under the morning sun, I laid on the couch a bit longer, now fully aware of where I was and how I got there. I carefully sat up, then equally carefully stood up, and made my way back toward Alex's room. Knocking once and getting no answer, I sat myself down on the floor to wait. I drifted off again, until footsteps and a voice roused me awake once more.

"Oh.....fuck," Alex sighed as she approached me, "I didn't give you a key did I?"

I shook my head no.

"Shit, I'm so sorry, Tim, were you out here all night?"

"It's ok--Jane walked me back, and then I slept on the couch out on the balcony. It was...actually really nice." I smiled, leaving out some key details.

"She didn't try anything did she?" Alex asked with an arched eyebrow of suspicion.

"No, no, not at all," I smiled, keeping to myself the fact that her other friend Meera made the night much more pleasant by gulping down two, full balls-worth of my cum. I should have told her--would have served her right--but I stayed mum.

"Damnit, I'm sorry," she said again, opening the door to her room, "I got...caught up in the party...and I totally spaced. I feel like an asshole."

"You should!" I half-joked at her. "But it's fine, really. No harm no foul."

Years later, lying in that hotel bed after fucking each others' brains out, Jane would tell me just exactly how "caught up in the party" Alex got that night. She would tell her friends one drunken night that what had started as a make out session with Ryan turned into a very nude make out session with Ryan AND his roomate, where she'd take turns sucking both their cocks, before the three of them fell together into bed for a hot menage a trois. The two roommates worked her body over good, priming her up before she took them both at the same time, one in her mouth and one in her pussy, where they'd trade off until each one gave her his cum. Then Ryan would doze off, and the roommate would finish the evening by gently eating her pussy until she came one more time.

I had always held a little bit of resentment for being abandoned that night, but after hearing all this from Jane, it was hard to stay mad and not be impressed.

"Do you wanna take a shower or something?" Alex asked, getting glasses of water and tylenol for each of us.

"Yeah, I do. A lot." I chuckled.

After a rejuvenating shower we went down to grab breakfast, and had a nice chat. It was the most quality time I had spent with my step-sister in a long time, possibly ever, and it finally made me feel like we were peers. I think Alex felt the same way too.

Soon it was time for me to head back. She thanked me again for my help, apologized one last time for ditching me, and gave me a big hug. We parted, and as I began to make my way out, I heard her call out my name.

"I don't know if you want to know this...you probably don't, but...she works in the library. She'll be there till five."

She didn't need to be any more specific than that. I knew exactly who she meant. I nodded, and mustered a pained smile. "Thanks, but you're right. Not information I need."

I made my way off, through campus, confident that I would be heading straight home, and definitely not to the library.

****

"How did you even get in here?" Steph said, pushing a book cart through the library while I followed. "You need a school ID to get in the door."

"It's Sunday and school hasn't even started yet. No one cares."

"Yeah I guess you're right," Steph chuckled, a smile pulling at her lips. I instantly melted. God, I missed that smile.

She looked fantastic, despite being dressed in a way I had never seen her before. Hair done up in a messy bun, a sensible sweater that crossed her body and tied at the hip, and a floor-length skirt that hid her perfect ass and legs from the eyes of the world.

"We missed you at the party last night," I said awkwardly as we walked in mostly silence.

"Yeah, sorry, I...just wanted to make it an early night. Had to get up in the morning."

"Yeah, totally," I mustered back, not fully believing her. We turned a corner, down one of the aisles of books. More silence. "You like working here?"

"I do." she said as we reached an "employees only" door. "The hours are good, and it keeps me on target with school." She pushed the cart in, and I followed after her.

The door clicked shut behind us. More silence. Steph began organizing books, as though I wasn't even there.

"Jack seems...nice" I mustered, trying to break the awkward silence. Steph responded by dropping a book loudly on the table in front of her.

"Tim, why did you come here?" she said sternly, but with a slight quiver behind her voice. She looked at me with those icy blue eyes.

"The same reason you didn't come to the party last night." I said, holding her gaze. She was the first to break it.

"I told you why I didn't go to the party," she said, quietly.

"I know what you said," I whispered, moving closer to her, "but that's not the real reason."

"What's the reason, then?" she whispered back.

"Because I miss you. And because a day hasn't gone by that I haven't thought about you."

"That sounds...like torture."

"It can be." I said quietly, placing a hand gently on her hip.

"I know," she whispered back, inching closer to me, close enough that I could feel the static charge between our faces. And then, a simple turn of the head, and quietly, delicately, there in the low light of the library room, our lips touched.

It felt like an eternity, but was only a moment.

"I have a boyfriend, Tim," she whispered almost imperceptibly.

"Then why did you bring me into this room?" I whispered back, pulling her body close to mine.

"I'm just doing my job, You followed me in here," she said, breath slightly ragged, her hand coming up to touch my chest.

"Do you want me to leave?" I shifted forward, and felt the backs of her thighs touch the edge of the table.

"No," she breathlessly whispered.

"What do you want?" my hand cupped the side of her face gently. Her skin was on fire. Her breathing was heavy now, intense. Activated. Aroused.

"I want..." she eeked out, not quite able to finish the sentence.

"Yes?" I said with a devilish smirk, and ran the pad of my thumb slowly across her bottom lip.

Steph sighed. Her mouth slackened slightly, and her tongue flashed out, swirling around my thumb. It was the prelude to a deep breath, and then the languid feeling of warm wetness as she closed her mouth around my thumb.

We both sighed this time.

Electricity shot through my body. Steph sucked gently, taking my thumb in and out of her mouth a few slow, glorious times, savoring it. Then she popped it out of her mouth, licked her lips, and sent a dagger right through me as her ice cold blue eyes locked on to mine.

No more words were needed.

Instantly our quiet stillness turned into a flurry of gasps, gropes, and deep passionate kisses. Steph leaned back, bracing herself against the table as my lips and tongue flurried up and down the long, smooth skin of her neck. She reached up with one hand, untying the knot of her sweater down by her hip, and rustled the garment open. My hands slid up and over the flat of her perfect tummy, running over her bra-covered breasts, then holding her tightly as I kissed her.

My face traveled down, over her collarbone, and dove into her cleavage, the tops of her plump tits rising and falling like ocean waves with each deep, ragged breath. Continuing down, I dropped to my knees, gripping the waistbands of her skirt and her panties, bringing them both down with me. Eagerly she stepped out of them, and all at once there I was, face to face with Steph's beautiful pussy, lips wide, plump, and waiting.

I ran my hands over her perfect, golden thighs, and then hurriedly hoisted one up, sending Steph almost careening backward onto the table, catching herself with a big, excited laugh. That laugh sent pleasure endorphins careening through my body. Licking my lips, I gave the insides of her thighs some quick kisses, and then dove mouth-first into her wet, steaming center.

"Ohhhhhhh!" Steph let out as my tongue met her clit. I began worshiping her pussy with my whole person, sucking, licking, lapping, savoring every moan from her mouth, every drop of her delicious juice. Her hand gripped my hair tightly, riding my face like a bull. I was about to add my fingers to the mix when she pulled my face off her sopping cunt and I heard her gasp "enough...enough...I need your cock. Give me your fucking cock."

I stood up immediately, and hustled my pants down while Steph repositioned on the table. My pants were down in a flash, my cock was out and iron hard, and with a few short movements, encouraged by a chorus of "yes"s from Steph, her long legs wrapped around me, and right there on the table in the library I pushed the full length of my cock deep into Steph's welcoming pussy until our pubic bones touch.

I held myself there, deep inside her, and the two of us took in the moment and tried to catch our breaths and bask in the sensation we both clearly dearly missed.

"Hi," I said to her, unable to keep the smile from my face.

"Hi," she said back, her own smile forcing its way to the surface.

Grabbing my shirt, she pulled me toward her, and our lips collided again. This time, a slower, more passionate kiss. We moaned into each other's mouth as each slight movement sent shockwaves through our engaged genitals.

We kissed for a moment more, and then I began the slow withdrawal of my cock, eliciting a hot moan into my mouth, before pushing back into her for the first time. Then again. And again. Picking up speed, but never going too fast.

"Yes," Steph would moan as her body took my cock over and over, "oh, fuck, yes." Her legs and arms wrapped around me, encouraging me, drawing me into her body.

"You feel so fucking good," I gasped as my pace increased.

"God, I missed your cock," she herself gasped, a delirious smile breaking out over her face.

Steph's pussy was lighting up my entire body, her sweet center completely enveloping my buzzing cock. I was giving her every inch, with deep, deliberate, forceful thrusts, and soon I felt her body begin to tremble. The grip of her hands on my body lessened, and I could tell she was giving herself over to the mounting pleasure.

Soon the sensations became too much, and Steph laid back flat on the table. Shifting myself, I gasped her legs and hooked them up over my shoulders. Gripping her thighs tight, I began driving into her with purpose, our skin sending a loud slap into the air every time I bottomed out inside her.

Steph's head began to loll back and forth, and my deep, penetrating thrusts began to cause involuntary yelps and squeals. Her hand drifted to her mouth and she mindlessly bit her index knuckle. It was coming, I knew it. That sound--that glorious sound that I missed so much. That sound that had made me cum so many times over the years floating down through my ceiling from her bedroom above.

Moans, squeals, and other expressions of pleasure rang out as her body gave itself over to my cock, and then, all once, a deafening silence, a held breath, and then the most perfect sound I would ever hear: the short-short-long triplet of Steph's shuddering orgasm.

She writhed on the table, pussy spasming, squeezing my cock like a boiling vice, but somehow I rode through it, not cumming. I think Meera's expert draining of my balls the night before took the edge off enough to allow me to guide her through every second of pleasure my body could give her.

Thank you, Meera.

Steph was slightly delirious as she came down from her orgasm, and I slowed my cock inside her to slow shallow strokes, doing my best to lead her back to earth. A long, deep sigh signaled her return, and sitting up, she kissed me, and then pushed me off of her.

Stepping back, I watched Stephs body pour onto her knees like thick, sexy molasses, where she took off her sweater and bra, showing me those plump, beautiful tits, just as perfect as they were that first night in the limo at prom.

Looking up at me, she pulled me toward her by the hips. Taking a moment to look over my glistening, throbbing member, she smirked, and then took me into her mouth.

Now it was my turn to let out a long sigh as I felt Steph's lips and tongue slide slowly up and down my length. Her hand came up to join, grasping my balls, rolling them, kneading them gently while she milked me with her perfect mouth. The tenderness and care she took with my cock told me that this wasn't just a blowjob, this was something more--this was her communicating to me something she could never put into words.

I gently cupped the back of her slowly bobbing head, telling her I understood.

I felt my body heating up, and that intense, pleasureful climax being summoned by Steph's loving mouth. Almost as if she could tell (she always seemed to be able to tell), she drew her lips up my cock one last agonizingly slow time, and stood up. She pulled me close--another deep, passionate kiss--then turned and bent over the table. Taking the hint I sidled up behind her, notching the head of my cock between her still-soaking lips, and then her voice stopped me in my tracks.

"No," she said, looking back at me over her shoulder, casting a glance that would destroy the will of any man. "My ass."

"Are you sure?" I had to take a moment to make sure I didn't explode then and there. Steph was still the only girl I'd ever taken anally, after she asked me to be her first all those months ago, and here she was asking me to do it again.

"Yes. Please, Timmy."

That name sent shockwaves through my entire person. Every hair on my body stood up. Dipping the head of my cock back between her lips, I lubed myself up and adjusted my position. Her breathing became ragged again in anticipation as I touched myself to the tight, puckered entrance of her ass. Slowly, I pushed. I felt her start to open for me, and slowly, more slowly and carefully than I had ever done anything in my life, I began to enter her.

No moans, from Steph this time, just deep, overwhelmed gasps.

I felt her clench around me as the full flared head of my cock slipped inside her. She was so tight. Tighter than anything I had ever felt grip my cock before.

I pulled out slightly, lubing myself up even more with my own saliva, and pushed into her again, a little bit deeper. More lube. A deeper push. Again. Again. The sensations running through my body were indescribable.

And then, all at once, I felt the back of her thighs touch my hips. I was all the way in.

We both groaned at the realization.

A moment to catch our breaths, and then three magical words floated past my ears like a dream

"Fuck me, Timmy."

I obliged, drawing my cock out, then pushing back in, slowly, deliberately, each thrust sending both our bodies into outer space.

My mind was reeling, flooded with chemicals and hormones, memories and emotions, then suddenly something started to boil at the back of my mind and my animal brain took over.

"Did he fuck you last night?" I gasped as I pushed into Steph's tight ass.

"What?" She gasped back, feeling my full length slide inside her.

"Did he fuck you last night?"

"Yes," she admitted breathlessly.

"Did he make you cum?" I seethed through gritted teeth, trying to handle a million sensations at once.

"Yes," she gasped again.

"Is his cock bigger than mine?" I started to drive into her faster. She arched her back toward me and she threw one arm back, grasping at my neck, while her other desperately searched out study purchase on the library table.

"No," she wailed, between squeaks and moans

"Did he cum in your pussy?" My hands gripped her hips hard.

"No," a staccato answer, "In my mouth."

My pace picked up, I was giving her what she wanted now--I was fucking her ass.

"Did you swallow?"

"A-Always" she choked out between gasps and moans.

Her answer sent a shockwave through my body. My balls started to boil.

"Do you let him fuck you in the ass?" My cock surged, harder than ever, an erotic piston sending pleasure shooting into both our bodies.