Diary of a Horny Student Ch. 32

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No" she cried, "only you!"

"Fuck, Steph," I bellowed, beginning to lose control, "I'm gonna fucking cum!"

"Cum in my ass," she loudly gasped, the sensations causing her to lose control herself, "Please, cum in my ass, Timmy!"

I gripped her hips wildly, thrust as deep and as hard as I could, and suddenly my cock was uncontrollably spasming--throbbing, pulsing, lurching--as I sent every ounce of cum I had in my body racing into Steph's.

I was lost in orgasm, and at that moment I heard that wonderful chorus once again--that short-short-long angel's choir--and Steph began to cum as well. I hunched over her, holding her so close. I felt the cool sweat of her back with my lips.

We writhed together in orgasm, my spurting cock flexing hard and strong deep inside Steph's body, and became a singular cosmic being--a gasping mass of euphoric flesh.

****

It was mostly silent as we dressed.

I think we both were trying to compute what had just happened, and what it might mean for the future. In retrospect though, I realize that what we were both truly realizing in that silence, is that this was never going to happen again.

"You've clearly been busy since I left," She said finally, as she slid her skirt back up.

"What makes you say that?"

"You're more confident. More sure of yourself," she said with a smirk, "it looks good on you. Be sure to thank all the other women in your life for me."

I laughed, feeling my cheeks mildly flush.

"How's Tara?"

"She's fine," I answered not knowing exactly what else to add. "We're not together or anything, if that's what you mean."

"No, I know you're not."

"You do? Did Alex tell you?"

"No," she chuckled slightly, "I just know."

"Well lately," I said, buckling my pants, "I've been beginning to think maybe we should be."

Steph re-fastened her bra, and stopped to look at me.

"Tim, I'm gonna tell you something, and I want you to know it's not coming from a place of jealousy or malice or anything like that, ok?" She paused, taking a breath. "You don't ACTUALLY want to be with her."

"What?" I said, incredulously, "How could you possibly--"

"You think that you do, but the truth is, you're going to meet a lot of people in your life that are going to give you a lot of confusing, sometimes conflicting feelings, and when we're young, oftentimes we think it's love. When it's actually really just good old fashioned lust."

"I do love her, Steph," I said, furrowing my brow.

"I know you do, Tim, and I believe you--I just don't think it's the kind of love you think it is. You're just crossing your wires because love or not, you want to fuck her. And I don't blame you. But at this age, every relationship we have gets run through a 'maybe we should fuck' filter, and it's not going to have the result you want when you do."

"How do you know we haven't already?" I said, getting a little angry at her presumption.

"I just know," she said with another smirk.

Steph finished dressing first, and walked over to me.

"A year from now she's still going to be your friend, god willing, but all these feelings you're having are going to be gone, and you're going to wonder why you ever had them in the first place. And maybe you do sleep together, but it won't be because you're trying to make something new, or real, it'll just be because you're hanging on to the things you felt in the past."

"So you're saying I shouldn't sleep with her?"

"I think you should do what you want to do--god knows I would sleep with her if I had the chance--but I don't want you to expect everything to suddenly come into focus if you do."

Steph leaned in and kissed me one last time.

"Goodbye Tim, she whispered, then made her way to the door.

That one moment would in fact be the last time Steph and I would make love, and more or less the last time we spent any real time together. Our lives would go in very different directions, which I was excited to hear all about the weekend of Alex's wedding. Steph was the maid of honor, and despite the whirlwind of pulling off a wedding, we found time to share a drink and catch up, where I was truly and honestly delighted to hear all about her life, her husband, and her young son.

In fact, shortly after Alex's wedding I'd get together with the woman who would become my own wife, to whom I remain happily married. But even still, there would always be something, a connection, that lingered between Steph and I.

"Steph?" I called after her, stopping her. She turned toward me and I got one final look at her ravishing blue eyes. "Was it ever real with us?"

She paused. A warm smile pulled at the corners of her lips.

And with that, she was gone.

Walking back to my car I felt a slight chill in the air. Summer was almost over.

...To be concluded.