Diary of a Horny Student Ch. 33

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My phone buzzed. It was Tara. "meet you at Sarah's in an hour," it read.

"I gotta go, Kelly," I said as she wiped her eyes and tried to shake off the emotion.

"Where you off to?"

"I just have a few things I gotta do before the summer is over. I kissed her cheek and started off, but stopped for a moment, turning back to her. "Thanks, mom." Her big smile met mine, and that was it. I turned and headed off toward the unknown.

****

"So...clearly a lot has happened lately," I said, trying to cut the tension in the room. Sarah, and I sat on the couch in Sarah's living room, and Tara sat on a chair across from us. She had arrived about a half hour ago, and the three of us started in on nervous small talk, but it fell away fairly quickly, leaving us with the awkwardness of addressing the actual reason we were there. None of us knew exactly how to do that.

"This isn't some sort of intervention or something, is it?" Tara said with only mild disgust. "Because I'm not interested in that. This is probably the last time we're going to see each other for a while, and if that's what this is going to be, I'd rather just not. I'd rather just keep my positive memories of us without getting the third degree."

"No, that's not it at all!" Sarah chimed in, "I think we're both mostly just...interested in how it all came to be. We want you to be happy, Tara, we both...love you." She looked over to me for affirmation.

"Is this true?" Tara said, looking directly at me.

It was a question that I had been avoiding, but as she stared me in the eyes, I knew the answer. It was the answer it had been all along.

"It's true. We love you...and we want you to be happy."

There was a long silence while Tara processed things. A smirk pulled at her lips as she no doubt went over months and months of teenage drama between the three of us in her head.

"I know things between us all have been...intense lately," she said finally. "And I want to say I'm sorry for how I reacted at certain points. I think we can all agree we were just trying to figure things out the best we could."

"I'm sorry too, Tara. It was a confusing time for all of us," Sarah said meekly. I concurred and echoed my own remorse.

"It's ok. It was," Tara said with a small smile.

"But...why Don and Sandy?" I asked.

"I think because of how free they were. The truth is, I've tended to always measure my own self worth by other people's gratification. I was feeling great about myself as long as I was making other people feel great. I mean, there's not much better ego boost than making somebody cum," she said with a chuckle. "So when the rough patches came, especially with either of you two, I didn't know how to react. I didn't know why I felt so bad, so worthless. But then I realized it was because it had always been about someone else, never about me. And so I did something for once in my life that was just about me."

"And you sleep with both of them?" Sarah asked

"Mmhmm," she confirmed, "together...and sometimes alone."

"What about...with other people?" I barely managed to get out.

"They've introduced me to a few of their friends, yes."

I felt a stir in my pants at the idea of Sandy, Don, Tara and another. There was another question that was burning in the back of my mind at the thought: "have you...on video?"

Tara cocked an eyebrow and a sly smile pulled at her lips. "I have."

"You're not worried about that at all?" Sarah said, concerned.

"No. I trust them. We all trust each other. Everybody gets a copy, so everyone is accountable."

I thought back to those discs. Everyone gets a copy, that means that somewhere in my house Kelly had discs of all their taped encounters. I wondered how many there were.

Tara was being open and honest with us, but still, there was one thing I needed to know.

"The first time...how did it happen?" I asked. Sarah echoed my interest.

Tara smiled again. "You sure you wanna know?"

We both nodded. Tara took a breath.

"The night we...found those videos..." she began, shifting slightly in her seat, "...the Brian disc wasn't the only one I took with me. I also took one that was from a Hawaiian vacation Sandy and Don took a few years ago."

I had always wondered. The box did seem a little loose when I put everything back where we found it.

"When you didn't think anything was weird when I only gave you back the one disc, I knew you didn't realize what I had done, so...I kept it."

"What was on it?" Sarah said, fully invested.

"Videos of Sandy and Don, sometimes by themselves...sometimes with others...it was a completely full disc. They had...a very productive vacation," she chuckled. "I didn't know if it was the sex itself, or the naughtiness of having a forbidden look into their lives, or what, but I could NOT stop watching them. They were the hottest thing I had ever seen, and every day after work I would get home, turn on that disc, and fuck myself senseless."

I felt my cock twitch in my pants at the thought of Tara masturbating to the videos. I did not doubt that Sarah felt a similar sensation.

"After a while though, I started to feel bad about having someone else's private stuff like that, so I decided to give it back. I waited for a day I knew you weren't home, Tim, and I went over. I had no idea what I was going to do when I got there. I couldn't just slip it in their mailbox because then they'd assume you took it, at least that's what I told myself, and so I knocked.

"I realized then I didn't think I had ever even met Sandy and Don. Maybe in passing, but I definitely had never talked to them, and here I was at their door, holding their most intimate moments in my hand. I also realized that I didn't know what I was expecting...but that I had also made myself look particularly good before heading over. Makeup was on point, tits were up and out, skirt was short and accessible...

"I don't think I took a breath for a full minute, waiting for someone to answer, but then finally I heard movement and the door opened, and there in front of me was Sandy. Even then she looked so fucking hot - buttoned up blouse pulled tight over those big beautiful breasts (I could tell she wasn't wearing a bra), casual jeans hugging her butt--I didn't know what to do or say. I just stood there. She was as confused as I was nervous, and finally she broke the silence by saying she knew me as your friend, and asked what she could help me with.

"All I could do was hold up the dvd and look away, embarrassed. I saw the look on her face go through a couple different thoughts at once, and then she invited me in."

Sarah and I were both in rapt silence listening to Tara's tale. Tara herself was starting to seem affected by her own story, fidgeting a bit as she began the next part.

"When I came in, Sandy led me to the living room and sat me down, and then went to get Don. I couldn't hear what she was saying to him, but I knew she was telling him about who I was and why I was there. There was a shocked look on his face. I tried not to stare. Eventually he and Sandy came into the living room and sat down, Sandy on the couch next to me, Don on the chair nearby. Then they asked me how I got the disc."

"What'd you tell them?" I said too quickly. Heat was quickly running up the back of my neck, and I was beginning to get worried that Sandy and Don knew what I knew.

"I told them the truth" She said, "I told them I came to visit you while you were house sitting, and I found the discs, and I stole one." I think she could see me starting to sweat. "Don't worry, I left you out of it. As far as they're concerned you have no idea what they're up to.

"Were they mad?" Sarah asked.

"I don't know if they were mad," she said with a chuckle, "but they were definitely flustered. There was nervous silence--they were clearly embarrassed, trying to explain themselves and brush off the contents of the videos, but it wasn't working. Finally, I don't know why, but I opened my mouth, and words just came out."

"What'd you say?"

"I said...I said I thought they were both extremely sexy, and that their videos were the hottest thing I'd ever seen in my life. The silence came back, and I could feel myself begin to flush. Sandy could see how worked up I was getting and asked me a simple question: she asked me why I came there. I told her it was because I felt bad about taking the disc, but she stopped me. She asked me the REAL reason I came there.

"I felt extremely vulnerable at that moment, but also very safe. I didn't have the words--honestly I don't even know if they existed for what I was feeling--so I showed them. I leaned over...and I kissed Sandy on the mouth."

Sarah cleared her throat. My cock was an uncomfortable steel rail in my pants.

"I pulled back almost immediately, mortified at what I had done, but for some reason I didn't just run out of there. The three of us just...sat there. Sandy looked at Don, Don looked at Sandy, and I just felt my entire body heat up in embarrassment. But then...then the most wonderful thing happened: I felt Sandy's hand caress my face, and turn me back toward her...and then I felt her lips on mine again. And this wasn't just some quick peck, this was a KISS. I felt her tongue slip into my mouth, and my whole body started to melt. She held me close, kissing me gently, but passionately, and then suddenly she was gone.

"My eyes popped open, and I saw her smiling at me, piercing me with her gaze. Her fingers traced my jawbone, and then my lips. Then...then Sandy leaned back a bit, and unbuttoned her blouse. I couldn't take my eyes off every inch of cleavage she was revealing, and then suddenly all the buttons were gone, and she gently opened her shirt to either side and I finally saw them--those big, amazing tits--put on display for me like an invitation. So I took it."

My mouth was like cotton. I stole a look at Sarah, and she was curled up in a ball, like she was watching a really tense movie. And Tara...Tara never looked more radiant.

"I leaned in and started kissing her again, but this time I felt like a wild animal. And then I had them in my hands--those breasts--and I was squeezing, and she was moaning, and then my face was between them, and I was kissing and licking, and then, God, then her nipple was in my mouth and I was sucking, and she gasped, and her arm wrapped around me, holding me tight to her chest.

"I'd never been out of control like that before, just releasing everything that had been building up the past few months, and Sandy just took it all. I heard her whispering 'that's it, that's it' and she held me and just absorbed everything.

"Then all at once I felt like something had lifted off of me, and I pulled back, suddenly aware of where I was and what I was doing. I was flustered and hot, but Sandy, she was perfectly calm, laying there with her tits out, nipples hard and glistening. And then I remembered Don was there. I was starting to feel horribly embarrassed, but he just sat there quietly, looking at us both. I wasn't sure what to do next. I wasn't sure what I even WANTED to do next, but Sandy knew. She just knew.

"She sat up, adjusted herself, then leaned in and kissed me again. This time I felt her hand on my thighs and...and they just opened. We kissed, and her hand slid up my leg, under my skirt, and then I felt my whole body light up when she touched my pussy."

My pants were desperately tight. My cock was rock hard, and I knew this was only the beginning of the real story.

"Her hands felt so good on me, almost like I'd never been touched before, but there was no nervousness at all, just...pleasure. I was so lost in the moment that I barely realized she had leaned me backward, so I was resting against the arm of the couch, and then I felt both her hands shifting under my skirt, gripping my panties...sliding them off.

"I opened my eyes and looked down, and there was Sandy's gorgeous face, positioned between my thighs, looking up at me. Christ, I was so wet. I was literally dripping, and here she was inches from me, asking me a question with the lick of her lips...a question I answered with a nod. And then...a smile...oh, God, what a smile...and she leaned in...and I felt that woman's warm tongue on my wet pussy, and FUCK--I swear I almost died."

I could barely move. Tara had told me stories before, but this was unlike any I had ever heard. This was different. This was Sandy and Don--but it was more than that. There was a different tone, a different glimmer in her eye. I knew at once what it was, but I was too scared to admit it.

"Guys, that woman did things to me with her mouth I could never put into words," she continued with a nostalgic laugh, "My whole body was on fire. She was literally playing me like an instrument. I was writhing on the couch, lost deep in all the amazing sensations she was sending through me, so much so that I completely forgot Don was in the room. There was a moment where my eyes fluttered open, like a dream, and I saw him, sitting there, watching, staring a hole right through me. He didn't say a word, he just watched his wife work magic on my clit. Then I saw he had one and between his legs...rubbing himself...he was hard. He was so fucking hard, and I wanted to see it. I needed to see it. So I stared him in the eye and again, no words, just a nod. And then..." she drifted off.

"Don reached down, undid his pants, and...he had to struggle to get it out, that's how hard he was, but he got it out, and then there it was--the cock I had touched myself watching so many times--and boy, let me tell you, it did not disappoint. Thick, proud, hard...and the thing was, I knew it was hard for me. Just looking at it, knowing that, sent a new round of sensations buzzing through me. And then...then he began to stroke."

I heard Sarah gulp audibly.

"He started running his hand up and down his hard shaft. He squeezed it, and almost immediately a thick bead of precum oozed out of his tip. He smeared it all over himself and kept stroking, watching his wife expertly pleasuring me, watching me absolutely helpless to the overwhelming sensations she was pulling out of me--I didn't know how much I could take. It was all so overwhelming, so intense, so absolutely fucking hot...and then I felt Sandy's hand move up, and two fingers pushed up into my soaking pussy. I moaned so loud I thought your whole house would hear it," she laughed.

The momentary reminder that this had been happening mere feet above my head tempered my arousal. Don't get me wrong, I was as hard as Don was in the story, and I wished I could have taken my cock out and started jerking it like he did. Maybe I could have...but I didn't.

"Sandy found the perfect spot inside me with her fingers, and immediately sent me into overdrive. I was trying to hold on, trying to stay in the moment, but I was quickly losing any grasp I had on anything, and finally I had no choice but to give in--give in to Sandy's perfect tongue lapping and sucking at my clit, her fingers slipping in and out of me, and the image of her hot husband jerking his hot fucking cock for me, and I..." Tara's eyes closed and she drifted off back to that instance, momentarily.

"To say I came would be a gross understatement," she said, dreamily opening her eyes to look at us again. "It was like an out of body experience. My WHOLE BODY was cumming. That woman was a fucking sorcerer, and she sent me to another dimension with her fingers and her tongue. I could barely breathe when I started to come down, and she just guided me back, gently, tenderly, slowly returning me to earth. It was unbelievable."

"When I finally opened my eyes, the first thing I saw was her smiling face. She came up and kissed me. I could taste myself on her lips. I loved it. And then I remembered Don. Remembered his cock, his stroking...I looked over at him. He had a desperate look on his face, and that perfect cock of his was practically bursting."

I winced at the use of the word "perfect" to describe his cock.

"Sandy looked over too, saw her husband's state, smiled at me again, and then like a fucking jungle cat she glided over to him on her hands and knees. His stroking was fast, his breath was labored. She slipped right between his legs, removed his hands, and replaced them with her own. She took over the stroking--she was so excited..so happy--she whispered something to him I couldn't make out. He nodded almost frantically, and then she took the head of his cock into her mouth. Her hands were slowly stroking him, milking him, and almost the moment her lips closed around him he trembled and cried out, and then there I was--lying on a couch, legs spread, pussy swollen and wet, watching Don cum in Sandy's mouth.

"He put his hand on the back of her head, gently, and lolled his own head back in a daze. He was vibrating--I could see him lurching, spasming--and Sandy just calmly orchestrated his pleasure, the way she orchestrated mine, and took every drop of cum into her mouth and down her throat."

"Holy fuck, that's hot," Sarah croaked.

"It was...but that wasn't the hottest part. When he was done, she slowly drew her mouth off him, and they shared a look. A look that had years of love and respect and pleasure behind it. A look of desire, and trust. THAT was the hottest part. That was the thing that made me take Sandy's hand when she stretched it out to me shortly after, that made me follow them both into their bedroom. That was the thing that's brought me to where I am now."

The three of us sat there in a potent silence thick with consideration. I wanted to ask a real question, but I was afraid to. So I did it the only way I knew how.

"Truth or Dare," I eeked out finally.

"Truth." She said without hesitation.

There were so many things I wanted to say, so many questions I wanted to ask. So many conflicting feelings running headlong into each other at full speed. I opened my mouth but nothing came out. I struggled to find any words. It was Sarah who found them for me.

"Are you Happy?"

Tara considered the question for a moment, and then a gentile smile pulled at her lips. "The next morning...I woke up in their bed...and for the first time in a long time I had a moment to myself. A moment to think. And I thought of you." Tara looked at me. Then at Sarah. "Both of you. I thought about why I was so angry and upset about what had gone on with us, and I realized it wasn't you two I was mad at, it was me. I was upset that even with two people I deeply cared about I wasn't in control. I was still at the mercy of other people's desires, other forces. That was when Sandy turned to me, asking me if I was ok, and I told her that for the first time in a long time I WAS ok. I told her that I realized the real reason I went to their house...to their bed...was because I wanted to, and that I knew there would be no judgment, no expectation. She smiled at me and said 'honey, I promise you, there never will be' and kissed me. And in that moment, I felt like a heavy weight lifted off me." she chuckled, breathing out with a sense of relief. "That's a long way of saying yes, Sarah, I am very happy." She said it to Sarah...but she looked right at me.

"Truth or dare," I managed to get out past the lump forming in my throat.

"Truth."

"What's left with us? What are we now?"

Tara smiled. "Love. Unending love for the both of you. Love and..." the pause was like the freefall of a guillotine. "...friendship."

I expected my stomach to drop, or to burst into tears, but somehow...it felt right.

"Truth or dare," Tara said.

"Truth" we both said almost in unison.

"Do you think you can live with that?"

Sarah answered in the affirmative quickly, but I needed a moment. "I wanted to do this because I needed to tell you how I really felt about you before we went off in different directions," I said, searching for the truth. "We've gone through so much, and you are so, so important to me. When I dig deep inside, I know it's love, but I've also realized what kind of love it is. So what I'm saying is...the answer is yes, Tara, I can live with that. I want to live with that."