Diary of a Horny Student Ch. 33

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tara smiled again, and I saw a glimmer of moisture form at the corner of her eye. She moved from her spot across from us. She took Sarah's face in her hands, kissing her deeply but gently. Then she moved to me. Our lips touched. It was special.

"Thank you," she said to us, and embraced us both. The tension was gone, and for the first time in a long time things felt right.

We spent the rest of the evening together, trading insane stories about the past few months, all we had experienced, all we had struggled with. We laughed, we cried, we hugged, and eventually, the three of us drifted off to sleep right there in Sarah's living room.

sleep was pulling me away from what I knew was the last time I'd get to have these truly intimate moments with my friend. The following weekend Tara would be gone, with my following the week after. We did our best to keep in touch, but the current between our boats proved to be too much. Different schools, different states, different lives. After college, Tara got a job across the country, where she moved and stayed, and met the woman who would become her wife--a red head. I had a great conversation with Sandy and Don at the wedding, but never once asked them why they were there.

In the end, after all the turmoil, after all the blazing hormones and confusion, Tara and I were exactly what we were meant to be: friends.

Just as I was about to drift off, there in Sarah's living room, I looked at Tara lovingly and asked "do you think we missed our moment?"

She put her hand on my chest, and dreamily responded "not at all. I think we made the most of every moment we had, Miller."

And with that, I drifted off to sleep.

****

When I awoke the next morning, I could immediately sense something was missing. My eyes scanned the room, looking for our friend, but she was nowhere to be seen.

"She's gone, isn't she?" Sarah's sleepy voice said. We had shifted in the night, and were practically on top of each other. The fact that neither of us moved when we realized it said we didn't particularly mind the close quarters.

"Yeah," I said. Sarah nodded, rubbing the sleep from her eyes. I was reminded why she had been my longest and most intense crush--even first thing in the morning this girl was gorgeous.

"How do you feel about everything that happened last night?" She said, sitting up, but staying close to me.

"Honestly, I feel really good about it. It feels right to me." I wasn't lying. "What about you?"

"The same. I'm happy for her. I'm happy for what we had, and I'm happy for what the future might bring."

"Yeah. I think these things, these relationships, are meant to be what they're meant to be, and the best we can do is hope to realize that and celebrate it." I said, introspectively.

Sarah smiled at me. "You know, you're a good friend, Tim. And a pretty swell guy."

"Thanks," I said, trying not to blush, "you're not so bad yourself." I felt our thighs touching. Neither of us moved away.

Sarah's gaze cast across the room, and settled on an object in the chair Tara had occupied the night before. "What's that?"

Not sure myself, I moved toward it and picked it up so we could both examine it.

It was a thin, plastic dvd case. Inside the case was a disc, and on that disc was written one word: DARE.

"That isn't what I think it is, is it?" Sarah said, intrigued.

"I don't know...I guess...I guess there's only one way to find out." I looked at her, waiting for some sort of co-sign on the idea. It was a long wait.

"Not down here," she finally said, "I don't know when my mom's getting home, and if this is what we think it is, I cannot have her walking in on that."

"Yeah, good call," I said.

She grabbed my hand, and with a short "come on," we quickly rushed up the stairs to her bedroom. She shut the door behind us, and I handed the disc to her. Her tv and dvd player faced the end of her bed, so that's where I sat as she fired it up and inserted the disc. Her back to me, her legs shifted nervously, swaying her hips deliciously under her thin shorts.

Disc in the machine, she sat down next to me, again close enough that the skin of our thighs touched, held up the remote and asked me if I was ready for this. I nodded. She raised the remote and pressed play

A gorgeous hotel suite filled the screen. I recognized it immediately--it was the same hotel from the first video of Sandy and Don's that we watched, the one that was only twenty minutes away in the city. The camera was handheld, and it worked its way around the subject in the center of the frame: a large bed with the unmistakable body of Sandy, coiled seductively on the bed. She wore sheer lingerie adorned with extra straps accenting her lovely curves, making it seem like she was absolutely bursting out of the garment. In a word, she looked HOT, and was teasing the person behind the camera, bemoaning how lonely she was on the bed by herself.

She wasn't alone for long, however, as quickly another body walked into frame--Don. He was naked save for tight boxer briefs, and his considerable bulge was already straining against the fabric. He wasted no time and quickly slid them off over his toned legs, freeing his thick, hard cock to the camera.

"Oh my God, he's big..." I heard Sarah gasp. I felt the skin of her leg nervously shift against mine and it occurred to me at that moment that this was a first for her. She had heard the stories from Tara and me, but she hadn't seen the videos we had. She had never seen Sandy and Don fuck--to her they were still just kindly neighbors, the parents of her ex-lover Steph.

That was about to change.

Sandy excitedly crawled her way to the end of the bed, standing tall on her knees before her husband. Don moved to meet her, smiling, and the two met in a passionate, yet fun, kiss. Hands found bodies, hips, butts, and Don's lips moved to Sandy's neck. She threw her head back in delight as he made his way over her collarbone and fell between the thick cleavage of her legendary breasts.

The person behind the camera slowly moved in close to get a good angle of Don's hands joining his face, squeezing and kneading Sandy's tits. Her eyes opened and a big smile formed when she caught the camera moving toward them. Pushing Don back off her a bit she reached up and pulled down the cups of her bra, and her luscious breasts spilled out like an avalanche. Sandy pawed at them, bouncing them seductively for the camera, asking if we liked what we saw.

"Oooh, yeah," the voice behind the camera cooed, and Sarah and I both tensed up. We knew it was coming as soon as we pressed play, but still, the realization of what we were watching sent tingles through us.

Sandy got up and with a wiggle of her hips took Don by the arm and sat him down on the edge of the bed. Don reached for a pillow, the way only years of intimacy can intuit, handing it to Sandy, who placed it on the floor between his spread legs. She soon followed suit, lowering to her knees till she was face to face with his thick, excited cock.

Sandy gripped her husband by the root, showing off her man's talent for the camera, which swooped in to get a good look at it before panning to Sandy's smiling face. A saucy wink and a kiss blown to the lens later and she dipped down and took him into her mouth. The camera seemed almost obsessed with Sandy's slurping mouth and Don's glistening manhood. It caught all the best angles as Sandy worked her husband's pole with skill impressive enough to elicit a soft "wow" from Sarah, and a strong erection from me.

Don's moans of approval filled the room, until Sandy pulled off him. She began teasing him with her tongue and fingers, looking up, not at the camera, but the person behind it. It was an intense, playful look. A look of longing. A look of invitation.

"Don, why don't you hold the camera for a bit?" the familiar voice said, passing it in a tumble to Don, who enthusiastically accepted. We both held our breath. The camera refocused, turning now to the unseen camera person. First a plump backside, wearing the same lingerie Sandy had on, then a pan up over milky, pale skin, over perfect breasts encased in lace, and up into the face of Tara.

She was beaming.

Giving a little, excited hip shimmy to play to the camera, Tara quickly settled on her knees next to Sandy. Don trained the camera on the two beauties as they kissed, giggling and feeling each other up. Tara zeroed in on Sandy's tits and gave them a big squeeze. Sandy moaned in delight, then evened the playing field by pulling down the cups of Tara's lingerie, her perfect, milky tits pouring out of them like delicious marshmallow into Sandy's hands.

"So you wanna help me with this?" Sandy said with a slight chuckle, gripping her husband's rod by the base once again. Tara answered yes enthusiastically. She shifted into place and Sandy directed Don's cock toward our friend's mouth. Tara leaned in, and with satisfied sighs all around, she slipped her lips over the fat tip and worked her way down the shaft.

This was an insane first for me. I had watched her and Sarah hook up, and I had felt her hands on my cock, but I had never seen her suck cock before--it was mesmerizing. I watched her effortlessly take Don's big cock into her mouth, and I instantly thought back to every scandalous story about backseat hook ups she had told me, every guy who had ever let her down, and wondered if they had any idea how lucky they were to have this goddess pleasure them.

I knew they didn't.

Tara then pulled up off Don's member with a big wet slurp, and handed it back to Sandy, who dipped right in and took over where Tara left off. Sandy gave Don a nice working over, and then traded back to Tara, and the two continued, back and forth, each taking moments to suck and tease Don's cock before tagging in her partner.

I looked over at Sarah, who was glued to the screen just as intently as I was. My eyes glanced down, and I saw her hands perched on her creamy thighs precariously close to her own center of arousal.

"On the bed, you two," Don instructed, and the two ladies bound onto the mattress with a bounce, and fell into each other's arms again. Don circled them with the camera as their lips and hands worked their bodies, pulling off what was left of their lingerie in the process. Tara began to take control, and feasted on Sandy's body with a confidence I had never seen from her. Working down over the older woman's boiling flesh, Tara hoisted her legs up and went face first into Sandy's pussy. Sandy gasped, moaned, writhed, and eventually spasmed in hot orgasm on Tara's tongue while Don documented it all for us to see.

"She's getting really good at that," Sandy sighed through staggered breath. Don chuckled in agreement.

Wiping her face and with the evil smile of carnal achievement, Tara swung her legs over Sandy, 69 style, and lowered her own pussy onto Sandy's face. A visible shudder ran through her body and her eyes closed in exquisite pleasure.

It was here that Don clearly had enough of watching from the sidelines, as he positioned the camera onto a tripod with a perfect angle of the action. Locking it in place he walked over to the two rapturous lovers, led by his hard, bobbing cock, and joined them on the bed between his wife's legs. Leaning in, he felt his way around the young nymph riding his wife's face, before pulling her in for a kiss. Tara gave him a wicked smile, and leaned forward, lying almost flat on Sandy's body, where she was at just the right angle to take Don's cock into her mouth again.

Don's hand went gently to her hair, and as she ground her pussy on Sandy's face, Don began to slowly fuck Tara's mouth. After a few deep thrusts to get himself wet and juicy, Don slipped out of Tara's mouth, adjusted his position between Sandy's legs, and pushed deep inside his wife. Don fucked his wife while she ate Tara's pussy, Tara holding on to Don for balance. It was quite the scene, My best friend, enjoying herself with zero inhibition, and beyond my own undeniable arousal, I began to feel so happy for her.

Rolling off of Sandy's face, Tara took a breather, lying on the bed next to her, basking in the sexual energy on display as Don drove into his bride. Moaning and gasping with each thrust, Sandy's tits jiggled irresistibly, beckoning to Tara, who obliged by taking them in her hands and sucking on each hard nipple.

The image of this hot, young woman sucking on his wife's tits seemed to be too enticing to Don, and soon he slipped out of his wife and grabbed Tara's thick thighs, rolling her onto her back with a big laugh and a giggle from my friend. I stiffened up where I sat, unable to take my eyes off Tara's face as Don climbed between her legs. For a split second I saw Tara's pussy, wet, wide, and waiting, but it was quickly obscured by Don. He reached down, lined himself up, and then Tara's eyes scrunched closed and her mouth hung open as Don pushed his thick cock inside her.

Euphoria was the only word I could think of to describe Tara's expression as Don began to thrust inside of her. Sandy held her close, returning the favor by working on her tits, this time, the combination of sensations eliciting sounds of pleasure from my friend that I had never heard her make before.

Soon positions changed again, and Tara rolled back on top of Sandy, head to head this time. Tara barely even registered the movement, as she was too lost in the feeling of Sandy suckling on her tits from below. Don repositioned himself behind her, giving my friend's pale ass a playful slap that made her yip and giggle in surprise, lined himself back up, and then the two of them groaned deeply as he pushed himself into her from behind.

"Fuck, you're so wet, Tara," I heard him almost whisper through gritted teeth, gripping her wide hips, sending his cock repeatedly into her willing body. This combination seemed to get the three of them locked in, and all talking ceased, replaced by a trio of moans and gasps kept in time by the rhythm of Don's thrusting cock.

Don fucked Tara with deep, deliberate thrusts. I could see her body beginning to shake and vibrate. Eyes closed, mouth hung open, the overwhelming sensations were clearly building inside her. She was going to cum.

"Yes, Yes, fuck, Yes, that's its--that's it..." she gasped. She threw her head back, and Don' reached out and grabbed her hair. A quick, lusty smile flashed over her slack-jawed expression. "Fuck...fuck...I'm gonna cum," she panted, "I'm gonna cum!"

Tara's whole body seized up, and she cried out in ultimate pleasure. Don kept his rhythm, feeding her tight body exactly what it wanted as she spasmed and trembled in orgasm around it.

When her orgasm started to die down, her gasps and moans turned to laughter and joy. Don kept up his pace, clearly at the edge himself, until Tara couldn't take anymore and she lurched forward off his cock. She rolled off Sandy and placed her head on the older woman's chest, just in time for Don to announce his own imminent explosion. Not moving from her position on Sandy's breasts, Tara called out a short "Yes, baby," and opened her mouth wide. Don hurriedly climbed up his wife's body, stroked his cock briskly, and with a loud groan and exhale, his balls lurched, and thick, white ropes of cum lept from the head of his cock. Hot semen splattered the swell of Sandy's tits and into and around Tara's mouth and face, the two girls laughing and cheering at each sticky, wet offering. When the spurting stopped, Tara leaned forward and took Don's cock into her mouth, and his hand gently came back to her hair as she suckled him back to earth.

Sandy and Tara were kissing, Sandy cleaning her husband's seed from Tara's face with her lips and tongue, when Don collapsed between them. The three of them lay there for a moment, talking inaudibly, giggling, and basking in the experience they just shared. Then Tara popped up off the bed, sauntered her perfect, fucked-out body over to the tripod, and shut the camera off.

The last thing we saw before the screen went black was Tara's face, glistening with the fluids of her lovers, wearing a huge, honest smile.

We sat in silence for a moment, both trying to process everything we had just seen.

"That was...holy shit," I finally managed.

"She looked so...happy." Sarah said.

"Yeah," I agreed.

"And Sandy and Don...my God, they were so fucking HOT."

"Yeah, they are amazing."

Sarah turned her head and looked at me. An intense, doe-eyed expression was on her face. "Is this what it was like when you watched the video with her? When you had your...moment?"

"Yeah," I eeked out, looking back at the gorgeous freckled face before me.

Her emerald eyes looked down quickly at the tightness in my pants, then back up to mine. "I can see why," she said. A smile began to pull at her lips.

I took a moment to take stock of exactly where I was. I was in the bedroom of my longest crush, sitting on her bed, the two of us so clearly aroused by the video Tara left us to watch that the air was practically buzzing around us. It was amazing how things had changed in a few short months.

I thought back to the last thing Tara had said to me before we fell asleep, and decided to make the most of the moment.

Our lips collided with a force that almost knocked the breath out of both of us. Arms wrapped around bodies, hands pulling, gripping, lips and tongues exploring. I tasted the sweet skin of Sarah's neck and felt her gasp hot air into my ear. She reached for my shirt and I for hers, flinging the garments off in a flurry of desperate hands. My face dove directly into her milky cleavage, cleavage I had dreamed about for years, cleavage I was totally willing to drown in.

She held me tight to her chest as I pulled and pawed desperately at her sports bra. Finally she reached up and helped me, and with a long exhale of relief the tight, stretchy fabric slipped up over her head and the perfect tits I had only ever dreamed about spilled out before me with a gravity-defying jiggle.

My hands were on them in a ravenous instant, my lips tasting the sweetness of her nipple a millisecond later. We fell backward onto the bed, a wild mess, Sarah's legs wrapping around me and pulling me close. She ground herself against my hard cock and we both moaned. "Pants...pants!" I heard her gasp, and I disengaged from her delicious tits long enough to fumble with my belt, button and zipper, sliding my pants and underwear off as fast as humanly possible. Sarah had done the same, and when I turned back to her we were both nude.

I hurriedly climbed back between her legs, and then my world stopped for a moment as I felt Sarah take my cock into her hands. They were soft and perfect, just like the rest of her. I heard her sigh in satisfaction, and then I was brought back to the moment when my tip felt the hot, welcoming wetness of paradise. Her heels in my back told me what she wanted and with zero reservation I pushed.

"Oh my God...Oh my God...oh my GOD!" She exclaimed as she took all of me in a single stroke. She was so wet. I was so hard. We were desperate with need, each gasping for breath. I pulled back, pushed back in, welcomed with a ragged, "yes...yes..FUCK ME!" and we were off.

The animal in us both took over, and we turned into a hot, writhing mass of humping, fucking passion. Her pussy was so tight, and took me so well, it was the most overwhelming experience of pure lust and expression I had ever experienced.

"Yes..yess...fuck" she wailed, "I"M GONNA CUM!" She cried out and spasmed, and I felt the literal girl of my dreams' pussy orgasm around my desperately hard cock. The reality of the moment sent off a shock wave inside me, and it was more than I could handle. Sarah knew it, too, and in the midst of her orgasm cried out "On me! Cum on me!"

I let out a labored groan of my own through gritted teeth, slipped out of her sweet, silky pussy, and felt her soft hand quickly grip me and start stroking. The first spurt was like a cruise missile, and shot straight up over Sarah's head, splattering on the pillow behind her. She let out wild giggle as the next two shots came in quick succession, grazing her cheek and streaking her neck. She kept stroking, I kept cumming, and there, in the bedroom I had gazed at voyeuristically and fantasized about being in countless times, pleasure consumed my entire being as the literal girl of my dreams stroked my cum all over her perfect, buzzing body.