Diary of a Hypnotist Ch. 05: Scent-sitive Therapy Pt. 01

Story Info
Hye, a young woman with Osmophobia.
4.3k words
4.51
13.5k
13

Part 5 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/13/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Akisasewi
Akisasewi
120 Followers

Do you know that feeling of being at home, only better? I'm right there now. A glass of fine wine, my feet on the carpeted floor, a slave determinedly conditioning herself, it is the perfect time for some writing while I wait for last week's videos to finish encoding.

The Path of Least Resistance:

Paula is on all fours, her ankles cuffed, with a vibrator at maximum power in her pussy and an anal plug firmly embedded between her two beautiful buttocks, both red from the irrepressible slaps I gave her when she arrived, and her breasts hang freely with nipple clamps attached. None of this bothers the freckled beauty, who has all her attention focused on holding a blue pen with her lips, teeth and tongue.

All the stress being applied to her body forces her psyche down the path of least resistance: to obey, submit, and lose all desire to exercise free will, because freedom implies pain and submission pleasure. The transcription of her orders plunges her more and more deeply into trance, until the orders are impregnated in the deepest parts of her mind, sculpting her consciousness without consent.

"I am Paula Castillo externally, I am a stupid slave internally. I am a faithful wife externally, I am a cheap whore internally. I own my thoughts externally, the master owns my body and mind internally, and this is my real self, a sex toy completely subject to the whims of the master. I don't think, just obey, obey, obey ..."

She writes slowly, detailing each letter as it melts into her being, into the muscle memory of her jaw and mouth.

It's a good time to mention the 'therapeutic clinic' I had two years ago, where I practiced with great care what I learned as an amateur in the field of hypnosis and formalized my skills. I did not have certifications to support me as a mental health specialist, and if I'm being honest I did not seek to become a therapist, I just wanted to fulfill those fantasies I longed for since adolescence.

Searching for an acceptable place, through personal contacts and mental tricks I wound up on the third floor, outside, at the reception would be Kassia, a twenty-year-old Polish girl, arrived from exchange by the university, we worked three therapies of an hour and a half to two, from Monday to Friday.

I fixed my lack of credentials with some editing, foreign universities, and elegant wooden frames. At first, older people arrived, or people in their thirties with severe existential problems. My dream seemed to have become a monotonous irony, but I could at least feel satisfied that most patients felt 'enthusiastic and renewed' after a few therapies.

In retrospect those three months of tedium gave me invaluable experience that I am thankful for today. At the time though, with my illusions punctured and deflated, I thought about closing the place.

The Asian Girl:

Oval face, long, straight black hair, fine nose, pink lips. I looked at her in surprise. I could not believe it, at last!

Here I will call her Hye. Her real name is more common, but I prefer Hye. Her biological parents were or are Korean and she inherited the characteristic features, thus my astonishment when she spoke with such a clear and recognizable accent; she is adopted. She found my clinic on the recommendation of one of the older patients I had seen. These are the fruits of a job well done.

We talked for a few minutes, and she told me about a problem with odors, particularly strong smells, without going into much detail, except when she dejectedly shared her experiences with doctors and psychologists:

"... Autosuggestion, placebo effect, some of them even thought I was taking them for fools. A year ago I gave up, but my sensitivity is still there. My parents have done everything possible, but nothing works, even their patience has a limit ..."

And paused before adding:

"I do not want you to think badly of me, but coming here was not my first choice ... Why have a office above a 'spiritual center'? It's very suspicious." I stared at her and kept my disapproval to myself, but must admit, she had a point. On the first floor they do tarot readings, and on the second they practiced yoga and meditation. But the space was cheap, the owners reserved and not very curious.

She continued, "Even so, the transformation of Old Josh does not lie, he is a good person and seeing him free of those tics is impressive." Thank you, Old Man Josh. We set up a time from 5:30 to 7:00 p.m. on Thursdays. Her parents would not know of these consultations, if they did they would refuse outright simply from seeing the facade. Hye paid a month in advance out of the allowance her parents provided her. Our sessions would begin in two days.

First Session:

I'm sitting in front of her, I ask her to lie on the couch, close her eyes and get comfortable. I turn off the light, although the aluminum blinds let light rays in from the outside, the shadow of my body covers Hye. I take a breath and lower the tone of my voice.

"Hye, I want you to breathe deeply, as deeply as you can, feel how your chest fills with pure air."

Her generous breasts rose to a peak.

"Hold that air, very good, Hye. I'll count to five and you'll release everything. One. Two. Three. Four."

I wait a few seconds.

"...Five. Slow, Hye, very slow now, let the breath flow out of you very slowly."

I noticed how her diaphragm contracted completely before intervening again in her oxygenation.

"Again, Hye, please take a breath, more calmly than before, enjoy the air flowing through your nose, trachea and lungs, very slow, Hye, let your body and mind take a break."

She took longer than before, her head rolled slightly to one side, opened her eyes for a moment, centered her head and closed them again.

"Enjoy the pause, allow yourself to relax your shoulders, your neck. Feel how your body seems to lose weight. Hold the air one more time Hye, count to ten and then release the air gradually. One. Two. Three. Four. Five. Six. Seven. Eight. Nine."

"...Ten. That's how it is done, Hye. You're doing very well. "

I continued with the breathing exercises for half an hour, giving her positive reinforcement, and changing the rhythm between taking in and letting out a breath, to distract her conscious mind. The last ten minutes I stop calling her by her name so often, to focus on isolating her conscious mind and dissociating it progressively.

With her head laying to one side, her mouth ajar, and her right hand hanging off the side of the couch, the Hye that entered the office was ready for the second phase.

"Listen as my voice resounds in your head, as your thoughts gently murmur, 'more and more sleepy'. How do you feel, Hye?"

"... I ... I feel ... relaxed ..." She said, having some difficulty getting out the words.

"Relaxed girl, I sense your tiredness, it's what you feel, a great fatigue. In your heavy jaw, in your loose arms, immobile legs and chest rising and falling slowly, all out of your control. Your mind is dissolving like a cube of sugar in warm, clear water. Your thoughts become translucent, inert."

"Your mind is already dissolved and has pooled in the tips of your feet, your whole mind is in those ten little toes. All your sensations concentrated there, captured by the warmth that covers them, the sweat against the fabric of your stockings. There are centered your memories, dreams, ideas, emotions, your will and personality.

Notice now, it's impossible for you to know yourself completely, as the little toe of your right foot cools, something has been lost, some aspect of your mind is gone, and you can not do anything about it. The cold invades your paralyzed toes, leaving only a slight warmth in the big toe of your left foot. There resides the remainder of your mind. I'm the only one capable of saving you, Hye, do you want me to save your mind?"

"Yes! I don't want to disappear!" Her face contorted in terror.

"It's okay, but you have to take a risk, are you willing?"

"My mind is me, of course."

"Now your mind takes refuge in the tip of your big toe, although you'll remain calm, you probably cannot remember what your favorite color is. Do you remember, Hye?"

She frowned, forcing herself to remember. "... I don't! Oh no! Please save my mind!"

As I sat at her feet in the armchair, an old memory came to me. When I was a child, a cousin fell asleep in the middle of a family celebration. When she 'woke up', she searched in vain for the bathroom door on a wall near me.

After failing to find the knob, she looked at me and in her lethargy concluded that I had locked the door. Anyone could clearly see that the bathroom door was on the opposite wall, and I tried as best I could not to laugh. Little did I know at the time that my sleepwalker cousin was in a natural trance. Now I know how easily logic and reason can be warped in such a state.

"The last of your mind is about to flow away, no more dreams, no more emotions or memories. I must master your will so that it stays in your body, but you will not be the same again. I have to warn you that your mind will be under my control. Shall I proceed?"

"Whatever it takes, do it!"

I untie her white sneakers, take off her pink cat stockings, underneath are her feet with black painted nails, they were stiff, except for the left big toe, which was moving erratically. I surround them with my hands.

"The heat is returning to your toes with my touch." I interlace my fingers with her toes. "By intertwining my hands with your mind here, you can easily remember your favorite color, right? What is it, Hye?"

"Purple!" I smile excitedly. "It's great, my mi.."

"Silence, Hye." Her lips finished the remaining syllable, but no sound came out. "Remember, your mind will not go away, but it is still in your feet. Where should the mind reside?"

She thought about it more than necessary.

"In the head."

"Right, you're a brilliant girl. We need your mind to return it to its place. Since it is tied to my hands, I must walk it from toes to head. It's perfectly normal; the only way. Say it to me, 'Only by touching your body with my hands can your mind be recovered.' "

"Only by touching my body with your hands can my mind be recovered."

"Undress Hye, it's necessary that I walk every inch of your skin. Good girl."

Although her clothes now lay in a jumble underneath her, she was still incredibly adept at undressing with her eyes closed. I massaged her calves and thighs, the smooth and silky skin of an Asian, I was captivated, I was excited, I wanted to fuck her immediately, but it could not be, there was much to be done yet.

"I have unlocked your legs, open them for me, Hye, there is a place that requires a lot of heat, so that your mind flows freely."

Pumping my index and middle fingers in and out of her pussy, I stimulate her clitoris with circular motions of my other hand. A particularly sharp moan escapes her, no doubt a product of her short stature, less than 1.60 m for sure. I felt her wet secretions on my fingers and stop my ministrations, leaving them inside.

"Great, your pussy is now in phase with your mind, this is its natural state, hot and wet, and so you have a hot and wet mind. Every time I snap my fingers, your body will return to this horny state."

*Snap*

I felt it flow again over my fingers *Snap* and again without failure, in that moment her hips were thrusting forwards and backwards, as I kept my fingers static. *Snap* again and take out my fingers, but she fumbled awkwardly with her pussy to try and dig them back in.

"Calm down, let pleasure dilute your mind. Imagine that you float naked in the sea, you decide to come out onto the beach, you dress and talk with some friends, you feel something attached to your ankle, you see a chain and follow it back to where it exits the water, you intuit who has hold of the other end, somehow you know that a mere snap could drag you back to the bottom of the sea. You turn away in fear, but it is inevitable."

*Snap*

"You felt that intense rush, relax now, Hye, relaxation and peace. The bottom of the sea is beautiful." I caress her abdomen and cup her malleable tits in my hands, to play with her round nipples.

"Drowning in the sea is drowning in pleasure."

*Snap*

"You love to feel my masculine hands on your breasts, you dream that you submit and lose your senses with their touch and heat."

*Snap*

"Trying to swim only makes the chain more taught, your attempts to escape are useless."

*Snap*

"Utterly useless."

*Snap*

"You cannot exert any resistance, the sea is vast and you are just a helpless little girl lost in it."

*Snap*

I walked my hands up her neck, chin and put my thumb in her panting mouth. "See, amidst the turbulence a tube that goes to the surface, if you want to survive the sea you must suck all you can. Suck, Hye." Her delicate tongue obscenely circled my finger.

"Good girl. The sea has evaporated and the sand is gone, only you are in the world, two buttons float around you, one blue and one red, they go in opposite directions, you must make a decision. If you choose the blue you will return to the sea, you will be submerged in pleasure all the time, when your mind returns to your head you will only be an insatiable whore, addicted to cock, your family life will be lost.

If you choose red, you will fall into a deep well, in that well there is no reason, no rationality, and when you leave the well you will not be able to remember anything that happened in it, nor in this session. Choose, Hye."

I put my right hand on her forehead. Three minutes passed.

"I choose red," she said sharply.

"Good choice. Kneel and open your eyes." That should be good enough, time to reap what I had sown.

Her snowy skin contrasted with the darkness of the floor. Her gaze focused on my rotund erection. I asked her to lower my pants, her palms landed on the buckle of my belt, releasing it and letting it fall to the floor. This lovely Korean girl had my erection pointed at her, unable to process any complex thoughts about what was happening.

"Open your mouth, wider, perfect."

When my cock brushed her lips, something unexpected happened, she wrinkled her nose, shook her head back, looked at herself and looked at me.

"Wh..."

*Snap*

I did not allow her to form a word, I clicked my fingers a few more times and bent down to have her face to face, her eyelids drooped but her eyes tried to stay alert, I closed them with my fingertips and whispered in her ear. As her resistance faded, we were both sitting in our chairs. I was wearing my pants again, my heart was about to burst, and she was still naked on the couch.

If this had been in my early years, I would have been taken by surprise, she seemed to come out of the trance, but the reaction was too tenuous, her fingers scrabbled for purchase on the entrance of the well, but my snaps were oil for her hands. 7:37 p.m. I was exceeding the schedule.

"Can you hear me, Hye?"

"Yes, I hear you."

"You are in the well now, deep down your feet are buried in mud, you can only see the light projected by my voice from above. My voice produces a tingle that slithers like a snake down your neck, back and between your thighs. You're muddy, dirty, but you love being dirty. Dirty, naked and horny."

*Snap*

"Your natural state is naked, dirty and horny."

*Snap*

"What is your natural state?"

"Naked, dirty and horny."

"Speak more clearly, what?"

*Snap*

"Naked, dirty and horny!" She slid her hands to her crotch.

"You are not allowed to masturbate." Her hands stopped in the act. "I will count to ten, as I do, you will dress, then you will recline back on the couch, and when I reach ten, you will leave the well, forget everything that happened in this session, and hide your true nature, but it will still be present, always present. When I clap my hands you will return to the bottom of the well, naked, dirty and horny."

"One, you need to give yourself pleasure at home. Two. Three, you love to let yourself go, you love to obey. Four. Five. Six, you yearn to return to the well as soon as possible. Seven. Eight. Nine, this has been one of the most wonderful experiences of your life and you will repeat it."

I turned on the lights.

"Ten, wake up, Hye. How do you feel?"

She yawned and rubbed her eyes sleepily.

"Really good, I thought that hypnosis was performed in shows with a watch and a person acting like a chicken."

I did not know whether to laugh or cry.

"Therapeutic hypnosis is a serious matter." I point out my fake certificates on the wall. "It takes years of study to do it, and there are a variety of methods to put someone in a trance. Everything that enters the senses and everything that comes to mind makes us feel. It's that easy."

*Snap*

She shifts uncomfortably in her seat.

"Is something the matter?"

"No, nothing..."

I asked her for a list of smells to which she was vulnerable, I needed to fix her problem before playing with her, or fix her problem by playing with her. No more mistakes, if mistakes are made in the first few sessions, her unconscious mind will register them and generate barriers.

A person who has been previously hypnotized is increasingly easy to put into a trance, but repeated failures only create more mental blocks.

Second Session:

Smell is a subliminal sense, linked strongly to many experiences, a mother's cooking, the perfume of your first lover, the bitter smell of the tram. That's the point with which to deal, conflate irritating sensations with pleasurable ones, and reconstruct the olfactory universe of Hye. My way, of course.

She arrives in a dark, knee length skirt, a light blouse and black shoes with low heels. I explain what the session will consist of:

"I'll call my assistant, Kassia, and she'll bring 5 containers, each with a fragrance, to test your reaction to those smells now. In trance, I will help you tolerate them to a 'normal' level."

"Ehm, can I know what the contents are? I seriously fear facing strong smells."

"Sure, although I prefer you do not know, to avoid self-suggestions skewing the results."

"Curiosity compels me, I don't like to lose control and unknown smells scare me," she replied.

"Okay," I inform Kassia over the intercom. She brought a tray with sealed plastic containers. "Close your eyes, I'll tell you the contents, although I will not show you which corresponds to each one. The first has chopped onion and garlic. The second Roquefort cheese. The third hot milk, honey and cinnamon. The fourth lavender. The fifth pieces of raw fish. I'll make only a light pass, just act natural, there is nothing to fear, each will only be a for few seconds. Ready?"

She meditated, breathed and responded, "Yes, I hope this works."

One container at a time, one palm away from her nostrils, from worst to best: Onion and garlic, fish, lavender, cheese and milk. I was certain that the milk would not upset her, quite the opposite. The others disgusted her, she hated the smell of lavender, arched and pushed my hand away from the container. I gave her a glass of water, we rested a few minutes, and she told me with more confidence her experience in hospitals and with psychologists.

"... Then the nurse talked to my parents, as if I ..."

*Clap*

I interrupted her speech, that afternoon was not for dialogue. The neutral expression, the slack jaw, she got up from the chair and began to disrobe, first the blouse and bra, then the shoes, the skirt and the panties, making a pile next to the divan, and she was back at the bottom of the well. I had her breathe for about fifteen minutes, preparing her for the first course.

"Welcome back to the well, you're naked again, dirty and horny. Sunk deep in the mud, up to your neck. It begins to solidify, you cannot escape, the walls are slippery, and your will is weak, your will is subjected to the light that my voice emits, say it."

Akisasewi
Akisasewi
120 Followers
12