Diary of a Hypnotist Ch. 05: Scent-sitive Therapy Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Akisasewi
Akisasewi
120 Followers

"My will ... is weak ... and is subject to your voice."

*Snap*

"You are buried in the earth, paralyzed." Her torso and legs acquire a rigidity. "You see how a flower forms spontaneously in front of your nose, similar to a beautiful daisy." I open the jar of milk and cinnamon. "It expels violet smoke, this smoke enters your nose, it's your smell, you're resigned to sniffing it, you cannot move, you cannot stop, do you like its smell?"

"Yes, it's very nice."

*Snap*

"..Mmnm..ah..."

"Violet smoke lodges in your lungs, travels through your blood to your brain. You concentrate on that smell, and lose all sense of touch, your ability to speak, you only listen to my voice and smell the fragrance, the well is dark and you cannot see, only smell. The essence of the flower mixes with your being irrevocably."

*Snap*

I uncover the cheese container and bring it close, on this occasion it elicits no reaction, her being infused with the milk, honey and cinnamon smell. Same thing with lavender, her mind dissipated in the violet mist. When trying the fish, her nose wrinkled and I closed it promptly, I did not want a repeat of last week.

"The smoke becomes dense, scattering the light of my voice around you, enveloping you, the flower dies as the ground cracks, you shake your body free, and see a rusty green door, you decide to enter. Bad decision." I open the jar with fish again, and leave it at a sufficient distance so that only a little aroma reaches her.

"The door closes behind you, dim light remains, gray smoke surrounds you." I move the container of fish from side to side.

"You want to close off your lungs, the door is sealed, what do you feel now, Hye?"

"I feel nauseous, I need to get out of here."

"What is your nature?"

"To be naked, dirty and horny," she says with conviction.

"You can leave whenever you want, you just have to allow the gray smoke to enter your lungs, to possess you."

"I refuse, that ... that should not be inside me," she rejects sharply, turning her head from side to side.

"You chose to enter, you must live with your decision."

"... Yes, but ..."

*Snap*

"You're a dirty girl, and like the dirty girl you are, what you reject attracts you."

*Snap*

"The smoke cloys at your skin, you fight desperately trying to keep it from reaching your nostrils. Unfortunately your hands are stuck to the sticky floor." I approach with the raw fish, her face wrinkles, her breathing is fast and irregular.

"The smoke is inexorably entering your person." I spread her legs and massaged her delicious pussy, wet, hot and exposed.

"The gray smoke is fucking your mind and the more you repudiate it, the more you are subsumed by it." I move the jar until it touches the tip of her nose.

*Snap*

"More possesses your flesh, your bones, your being. You love gray smoke."

*Snap*

"You love gray smoke, because it puts you into heat like the bitch you are."

*Snap*

"You love gray smoke, because you're too excited to think about the consequences."

*Snap*

I stopped masturbating her and she continued the work on her own, licking her lips while inhaling deeply of the fishy aroma.

Onions and garlic were a piece of cake after that. I brought her out of the well.

"One. Two, the strong smells are pleasant. Three. Four, you can not fight the aromas, you must surrender to them. Five. Six. Seven, you're going to sleep poorly tonight, a great heat will accumulate in your loins. Eight, remember, a submissive mind is a happy mind. Nine."

"Ten. Wake up, Hye, the session is over."

"Am I ... I'm cured?"

"Not completely, two appointments is not much time, but you will soon enjoy your nose. Like never before."

Hye left, this time we finished promptly at 7:00 p.m. I press the intercom button.

"Kassia, come to the office and please bring the honey."

The Polish girl enters with her well-defined curves and a divine proportionality between legs, ass and tits.

"Mr. ####, What is honey for? I think we're done for the day."

"Sweet Polish Mouth."

Sitting, I watched as she uncovered the jar, dipped two fingers in the viscous liquid and smeared her mouth with honey. Then I watched her playful tongue work on my shaft, her long copper-blond hair fluttering over my legs. What a good way to end a productive day.

Continue...

Akisasewi
Akisasewi
120 Followers
12