Diary of a Hypnotist Ch. 09: Clara, The Manufactured Slave Pt. 02

Story Info
A fussy girl learns her great lesson.
7.3k words
4.64
13.3k
7
0

Part 12 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/13/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Akisasewi
Akisasewi
120 Followers

Some routine hypnotic deepenings, and preparations for the next meeting. And some dreams to reinforce the instructions given.

Seven dreams, one for each day, until the next appointment. Each day, she would have an encounter with Kassia, who would be responsible for anchoring the submissive role in Clara. The narrative that I gave to her, in trance, would be brief, a sketch, of the dreams, and slight indications and sensations, that would take her to meet with Kassia, without fail. My assistant would polish each of these dreams so they played in Clara's mind the next night.

First encounter: The two of them would meet in Clara's apartment, having dinner as friends. Kassia might ask for a glass of water, and Clara as a good hostess would give it to her. Then Kassia could ask for a shoulder massage. Afterwards, a foot rub. Clara would please Kassia in each way she desired. Until at the end of the night, Clara would be masturbating while sniffing Kassia's old, torn and unwashed stockings.

First dream: Clara, in the first person, walks dizzily through the city, stumbling as she goes. She can not see anyone in particular. She catches a man in red pants, her knees collapse and she falls at the stranger's feet. She lowers his pants, and sucks his cock. The next four, six or eight hours of sleep, would consist of the stranger's hairy stomach oscillating in front of her face, while her mouth is full of cock. Upon awakening, she would be beset by a need to finger herself, to rise in good spirits. She might even, as I'd seen happen with other patients, repeatedly taste herself to fully experience her own arousal.

Second meeting: They would meet in a bar. While they enjoyed themselves, they would give each other dares. Clara would give Kassia simple ones, like chugging a glass of whole beer in one go, or licking her elbow. Kassia on the contrary would challenge her to, say, kiss a waitress, or dance shirtless on top of the table. Possibly they would get tossed out of the bar. To apologize, Clara would bid farewell to Kassia by eating her pussy.

Second dream: Alexa and Clara are driving in a car. They stop at a gas station to buy some snacks and gum. Clara gets out of the car, saying hello to the freckled, red-haired and emaciated youth behind the cash register.

"I left the money in the car, I'll be right back."

"Take the chewing gum. You can pay me later." The freckled redhead casually says to her.

The scene shifts, she is blowing his cock, in the broom closet. His Star Trek boxers are on the ground. Alexa calls from outside the closet, but Clara is too busy with the boy's cock.

The next day after awakening, any time she saw a male cashier, she would feel compelled to masterbate furiously in a public restroom after finishing her shopping.

Third meeting: In a public library, Clara has a vibrator in her pussy and Kassia the remote. She whispers sweet nothings in her ear while controlling Clara's pleasure. She will only let her come if she asks, calling her Mistress:

"Mistress, please, I need to come so badly."

All the while they take turns reading erotic poems. Clara to herself, and Kassia whispering in her ear.

When the library closed, they would move to Kassia's apartment, and Clara would give a manicure and pedicure to her and her roommate. While she did this, Kassia would treat her as a cheap, common manicurist.

Third dream: Clara and Alexa are dancing in a nightclub. Two tall men face them.

"You have a nice dress." Says one of them to Alexa.

"Get lost, nerd." Answers Alexa.

The men whisper among themselves, Clara sees them ripping a dollar bill in two.

"A blowjob. Half now. The other half later."

Clara wants to answer them, just like Alexa did, but her voice gets caught in her throat. She does not see their faces, she only sees the huge bulges protruding from their pants.

The thinner one casually slips the half a dollar into her cleavage. The other presses down on both her shoulders with his hands. Her legs give way. She touches the throbbing lumps. She unbuttons their pants, which yield by their own weight. Her mouth goes to the man on the right, and she palpates his balls while masturbating the other boy. She goes from one cock to the other until they ejaculate in her face and all down her dress.

She cleans the semen from her eyelids and watches as they spit roast Alexa.

The taller, heavier man deposits the other half of the bill between her breasts. Behind her something bumps up against her head gently, it is another bulge, of another stranger. Her butt rises, by instinct, the stranger lifts her skirt, lowers her panties and palpates Clara's pussy with rough, masculine fingers. Clara already knows what's coming, her pussy is wet and hot...but at that moment, she wakes up.

Clara acquires a fondness for letting her gaze linger on men's crotches for several seconds.

Fourth meeting: Clara just so happens to bump into Kassia on the street. They cross paths, again 'by chance', with a friend of Kassia's, who was another patient of mine in the past. Kassia shifts to conversing exclusively with this other woman, and Clara dares to vie for her attentions but gets shut down with a slap. After several such corrections, she suddenly finds herself on the floor, looking up with her tongue out, not understanding anymore what is being said. She has become a spittoon for Kassia and her friend. Her face is soon covered in saliva, and the friend has managed to get Clara to swallow a decent percentage with her excellent marksmanship.

Clara takes a taxi home, without wiping her face. Kassia and her friend continue on their way.

Clara masturbates, fantasizing about Kassia's friend.

Fourth dream: Clara is working in a fast food restaurant. Her uniform is uncomfortable, her skirt is extremely short, tight white stockings, narrow white shoes, but none so bad as her T-shirt, which makes each breath a precarious affair. The yellow shirt is basically painted on, making it impossible to wear a bra, however thin. Alexa works there as well, among all the women in the restaurant, and they trade around duties.

More mental images, of her working in her uncomfortable uniform. Sensations of sweat, heat and fatigue. Payday arrives, Clara must go to the superior's office to receive her cheque. The supervisor, a fat man, hands Clara the envelope.

She opens it, and says:

"Put down this paper and receive your payment."

Already he has his pants down, and Clara stares at his flaccid penis, contemplates it. A common cock, nothing special. She approaches him, feeling every step in her narrow shoes, kneels. She grabs the flaccid cock with her hands. She notices how tight the ribbon is in her hair. She fondles his cock, keeps fingering it, reluctantly. Soon it acquires form and rigidity. Then he ejaculates, a pathetic and premature effort. Goopy sperm on her hands, and a little on her lower lip.

The fat man wipes her hands, with a dirty handkerchief. Clara leaves the office, to meet Alexa at the exit.

"Was all the humiliation worth it?" Alexa asks.

In the following days, Alexa's question resonates in the mind of Clara, who is still working in that absurd place. But Clara can not get it out of her head, that image, the image of her boss ejaculating in her hands, her boss ejaculating on her hands, depositing semen on her skin. As she comes and goes, that image constantly invades all her thoughts. The cock swelling gradually in her hands. She delivers a hamburger, with potatoes and a soda. The veins of the stem sprouting. She buses the table of a mother and her son. The scrotum softening. She brings a hot dog to a workman.

Her nipples are stimulated by the pressure of the shirt, her pussy under those yellow panties (courtesy of the restaurant chain), is wet, wetter, wetter and wetter. Her legs shaking, the blood missing from her feet, from her uncomfortable stockings and shoes, seems to pool in her crotch. The sandwiches she was carrying for table four fall to the ground, and she falls beside them.

In ecstasy, orgasm after orgasm invades her body. That tight ribbon no longer seems so annoying, while moans come out of her mouth, she would like someone to grab her ponytail and pull her into the middle of an intense and dirty coition.

"Yes. Yes ... Yes! ... Oh, God. Yes!"

She answers for herself the question that Alexa had asked.

She wakes up wanting to fill her mouth with ejaculate.

Fifth encounter: Clara ignores what happened with Kassia the day before. Kassia invites her to a friend's house, the one from the previous meeting, who lives with her boyfriend. As the others talk, Clara recites verse of her own devise, extolling the virtues of Kassia and her body for five pages. Nobody pays attention to her, and when it is over they applaud Clara like a childish, clumsy girl.

"Clara, that was, umm... nice, very detailed. Perhaps you could help my friend's boyfriend. He has a small problem."

"What problem?"

"The batter won't step up to the plate. The cucumber is soft. The banana..."

"I'm sure you understand, love."

Clara's eyes widen in shock. But after the continued insistence of the other two girls, she relents. She puts back her hair, grabs the subject's cock, and brings it to her mouth. Clearly his problem was a bald-faced lie. But the cock is already in her mouth and she can not stop. She continues to suck, lick and blow. He ejaculates in her voracious opening, and she swallows, disappointed, needing more, more jizz on her palate.

Fifth dream: Clara is blinded, everything is dark. She feels her hands and knees resting on the floor, something pushes her from behind. Opening her eyes, what she sees is a bull with a pillow on its head.

Everything dark again, she sucks, her head swaying, salivating around a thick cylinder. Light, she is inflating a balloon that elongates out from her mouth, she's a clown at a party.

Darkness. She feels something sticky covering her, first her face, then her feet and torso. Light. She wakes up from a drunken stupor, Alexa dropped some yogurt, when she stumbled into a piece of furniture.

Darkness. A rigid object enters her vagina. Light. She is with a fifty-year-old gynecologist, having a routine checkup.

Darkness. Something sticky yet solid hits her face, and slides over her lips. Light. It is a peeled banana coated in strawberry jelly.

Darkness. Again something sticky falls in drops on her back and ass. Light. It's raining strawberry sauce, and she fell asleep with her ass in the air, in a field of grass.

Darkness. She grabs an object that swells and throbs when she squeezes it. Light. It's a pink hose shaped like a cock.

Darkness. Her fingers are wet, warm breath hits her, a moan sounds nearby. Light. It's Alexa fucking with a stranger, while she masturbates.

She wakes up wanting to eat a strawberry dessert. While somebody gets it in the ass.

Sixth meeting: Clara needs to talk to Kassia. After pondering it a good deal, has realized that the week has been too crazy. She had never sucked a man's cock before, and she had never felt such a fatal attraction, such a submissive, animalistic need for another woman.

She goes to Kassia's apartment. Kassia is there, with her roommate. They are waiting for her.

"You are the girl from the other day. Could you do my nails?"

"I came to talk with ..."

"Now, please?"

"No, I have other things to..."

"Only the toenails, one coat. Please. Look at them, with a nice layer of polish, my feet will look wonderful when I go to the beach."

Clara soon gives in, observing those feet, imagines her hands surrounding them, kissing them, licking them. Her wet pussy does not allow her another option.

And I can not blame her. Kassia's companion managed to steal the heart of a 'prince' when she had the role of Cinderella in a school play.

Although Clara had always been the dominant one in matters of feet, she can not help feeling a sense of rightness, of purpose, 'under the feet' of that girl. She elaborately designs her nails, producing a work of art. And of course, Kassia feels she deserves similar treatment, and presses Clara for a pedicure too.

Afterwards, Kassia and Clara go to a park, to have more privacy. Clara does not say a word of what happened in the apartment all the way to the park, she is still too horny thinking about feet. Kassia remarked to me later that Clara's nipples were on show the whole afternoon.

Kassia listens attentively. Clara tells her every detail of the emotions and thoughts that have harassed her this week. Her utter devotion to Kassia (absolute, in fact). Her fetish, focused around feet. How upset she is with the scorn that she (Kassia) and her friends have shown her. It angers her, that Kassia always decides things, and her desires are never given proper consideration. Kassia always chooses the place and time of meeting, Kassia always says what to do and what not to, Kassia always dominates her.

"You are great, as a person, as a woman. You know how much I admire and appreciate you. But I need to get this off my chest. I hope you can understand my feelings."

"Yes, very interesting. With that out of the way, why don't you lick my feet, you dirty slut."

Kassia said this matter-of-factly, like it was the most natural request. She pulled her feet out of her sandals and put them up close to Clara's face. Clara got hurt, wrinkled her nose in disgust, and looked disappointedly at Kassia, but did not utter a single word in protest. Her face flushed, revealing the true feelings that she hid inside.

Trying to dodge was useless. When the sole of Kassia's foot brushed her lips, Clara's tongue snaked out to meet it, she crawled over them. She needs affection, needing to be subdued. Clara ended up lying on the floor, while Kassia stepped on her face, victorious.

"What a dirty bitch you are. This is all you deserve." Kassia informed the hitherto ignorant Clara.

Kassia reprimanded her every time Clara had an orgasm. For indecency on a public street. She sent me several messages to inform me of the situation, while Clara continued working on her feet. I called her, to tell her about the plan for a liason at my house.

"Yes, Boss. Yes. Yes. I will bring the uniform that I bought. Yes, of course, I will be sure to 'polish' the stick and 'powder' the balls. Clara, stay here for a while. I will be back soon, wait for me."

Clara waited for Kassia for an hour or more, on the floor, with the smell of feet permeating her nostrils. Kassia obviously did not come back. She was busy, dressed as a baseball player, going into extra innings with me.

Clara must have eventually found a suitable bush where she could lose herself in masturbation. Sexual reinforcement is one of the greatest weapons in hypnotic conditioning. And I love it.

Sixth dream: Nothing much to say here. It is the same dream I employed with Alexa. Clara plays out her role, submitting totally to the whims of the waitresses, and ends up being humiliated by Alexa.

Seventh meeting: Clara had already shown, how submissive she could be to Kassia. My employee only had left to play with her some, and prepare her, for the second appointment. Kassia would arrive unexpectedly at Clara's residence, who would be holed up trying to process everything from that week. "This is not me." She would think, going over all the 'unusual' ways she had acted.

Clara would have no choice but to let Kassia into her place. If what had happened in the sixth encounter, would have occurred in the second, Clara would have slammed the door in Kassia's face. But it was too late. Her mind and body were too subdued, enough for Kassia's physical presence to be a huge stimulus, greater than her will could bear.

"Sticky Feet"

This simple phrase from Kassia would be enough to have Clara at her feet. Controlled and submissive. Without mind, without will.

Kassia would play with her body, and her delicate fingers would introduce dildos into her ass, pussy and mouth. She would instruct her on how to obey. She would make Clara satisfy her. Clara would lick her shoes, shoes that Kassia would bring in a large travel suitcase. Shoes of all kinds, old, worn and sweaty.

She would destroy every sketch of free will, replacing it with only the figment of a real one, an autonomic construct eager to be controlled, to allow her body to be used for any lascivious desire imaginable. Converting her into a perfect, manufactured slave.

She would make her reach orgasm over and over, all night long. So that the sensations became impregnated in her body, along with her post-hypnotic instructions.

Seventh dream: In the two or three hours that Kassia would allow her to have to dream anyway. It is well known that a tired person is a more suggestible person.

Clara, she would open her mouth before opening her eyes. Several fleshy cylinders with rounded tips, would be inserted into her, one for each of her holes. Her pussy would be perfectly lubricated, and she would hear gasps, hoarse and serious, from men. When she opened her eyes, she would be covered in sperm, surrounded by other beautiful girls, being fucked in every hole, without a mind among them.

She would go to another room, where she would be guided by a man in a suit, whom she could not see the face of. She has learned that the only thing she need concern herself with is obeying. In that room, there would be a line of women in various stages of dressing.

For example: A woman with green eyes and brown hair is cleaned with a hose, dried by several men and women, with towels and blow dryers. Then, the brunette would mechanically put on the clothes in front of her, they would give her a mirror, to comb her hair and do her makeup, she would make a braid, and put blush on her face. In front of the mirror, dressed as a stewardess, she would pronounce the following words:

"My name is [name of some acquaintance] and my body is just an empty mannequin. My existence is reusable. My holes are for filling and drilling. My skin needs sperm."

"What is your purpose?"

"Obedience."

"To whom?"

"To my masters."

"What I see is a respectable stewardess. How do you explain that?"

"My foolish other self is a stewardess. She lives at [address], does [various activities]. But the real me exists exclusively to obey. To be a sex toy."

"Perfect, you may continue on."

Clara, she would listen and observe similar dialogues, from different women, until her turn arrives. Upon picking up her clothes, the dream is interrupted.

She wakes up, wet, and wanting to be fucked. Fucked hard by one or even several men.

#Cheap Hooker:

Clara would return, for more of my therapies, which was as it should be. She would remember nothing of the traumatic experiences lived, and have only vague memories of her time with Kassia.

For her, inexplicably, I would have convinced her to continue in therapy. As an enticement, she would think that Alexa had called her, to explain her conditions.

"I'm back, Doctor. I know it's a waste of time. I could not be hypnotized before. I'm not going to be hypnotized now. Even so, I'm interested in knowing how the therapy with Alexa is going. Truthfully, I do not want to lose her."

She was wearing a hoodie, green and gray. Jeans, cut at knee level. And some simple white cloth tennis shoes. Her nails were not painted.

She looked frazzled and quite tired. As if some imperative had forced her to come to this 'boring' therapy, and that was the only reason she'd made it.

"Hello, Clara, I understand this can seem annoying. You are having a private conflict, and do not think you need any help. I'll show you how much you need it. And when you learn what you must change, you'll be with Alexa again, I assure you."

"Don't patronize me, Doc. I treated her like a bitch, I really made a mistake with her. We all have our moments of weakness. I met her when she had a boyfriend, I do not know if you are aware. I should have been more understanding. Although when I am subject to such a huge betrayal, I can not easily forgive it."

Akisasewi
Akisasewi
120 Followers