Diary of a Hypnotist Ch. 09: Clara, The Manufactured Slave Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes Doctor, it's..." She takes a breath with difficulty "...very tight."

"And provocative. Because of you, I now have this huge erection."

—...provocative... tight... I... provocative... erection.

She leaned her back against the still closed door, and slid down, bumping her butt against the floor. Opened her legs and masturbate, through her yellow panties.

I got up from the chair, and moved to place my bulge in front of her silly expression of pleasure.

I grabbed her ponytail, and pulled her head back, forcing her to look at me.

"What do you want Clara?"

"I want to taste your cock, Doctor."

"How much do you want it?"

"I need it so badly."

"Are you a lesbian?"

"Yes doctor. I have always been a lesbian."

"If given the choice between a woman and sucking my dick, which would you choose?"

"Your cock, Doctor. Your cock is fantastic."

"You want me to empty my load in your mouth. Dirty bitch."

"I want it. I need it! Please Doctor. I'm on fire. My pussy is burning with pleasure."

"Sticky Feet."

I put her in a trance, her gaze still fixed on my erection.

"Listen to me, Clara. You will stand up. You will change clothes. You will crave, deep inside of your being, to suck my cock, to touch my balls. You will keep this slutty waitress uniform in your purse, and you will wear it, whenever you are lonely and want to masturbate. It will be your private sin.

Your dirty little secret. We will see each other on the agreed date, at the stated time. Not one minute earlier, or a second later."

It would be a long two weeks of pleasuring herself alone for Clara. All that was left for me to do was reunite them. Alexa, a submissive woman by birth, with the body of a pornstar, and Clara, a capricious rebel, softened up to be a whore with no will.

A veritable feast of two perfect slaves awaited.