Diary of a Hypnotist Ch. 14: 2-for-1 Bargain Sale

Story Info
Clara and Alexa's latest therapy.
5k words
4.34
9.8k
9
0

Part 18 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/13/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Akisasewi
Akisasewi
120 Followers

Life is a series of compromises and it is all too easy to let those become regrets. I try to avoid that mistake, seeing as we are inherently limited beings and it is foolish to contemplate all the paths not taken. I must admit I feel some reluctance around finishing my anecdotes. Life goes on. That being said, I have begun this diary, not for it to be read or appreciated, but to understand the limited spectrum of my lived experience.

So much has happened, so quickly, and now I have a moment of calm after the storm. Recent events have left me agitated; it was never this easy before. Maybe I'm more skillful than before, or maybe the stars have aligned.

Whatever the case, Laura's birthday was simply wonderful. The entire affair is recorded on video, from beginning to end, that I might revisit this glorious event in the future. Soon I will do a detailed write-up, but first I must finish this remembrance.

Final Therapy:

There they were: Alexa smiling, in a thin pink shirt, a white bear printed in the middle, deformed by her huge tits, raw hem jeans and violet floral sandals. Clara is at her side on the futon, legs crossed, a short black crop top which left her shoulders bare, hair held back by a ribbon.

I pronounced with aplomb.

"This is our last session. Alexa, Clara, it's been an honor to be the professional in charge of your case. You've had some time apart, gotten some fresh air in your lives, and today it's time to decide whether your paths will rejoin or continue to diverge. What say you? Clara?"

"I'm not sure. Nice speech, but I haven't felt any positive change in our relationship. We've still been fighting even after we came here. Alexa broke up with me over the phone!" Replied Clara, Accusing her partner.

"How could you be so cold? No, Doc, I wouldn't go back to Alexa, even if you paid me a million dollars." She reiterated with infinite indignation.

I looked at her, putting my hands together, feigning a serious expression.

"Very well, but then why are you here? Would you mind sharing your reasons for showing up today?"

"I have found a companion, more loyal, more beautiful and even sweeter. I'm here to prove to this bitch, that I'm capable of advancing without her. That she never had any hold over me."

"By 'bitch', am I given to understand you mean Alexa?"

"Is there another bitch in this room?"

I smiled inwardly. Oh Clara, of course there is another bitch in the room.

"Frankly, I don't believe you, Clara. That seems rather improbable in such a short time."

Alexa, for her part, looked somewhat uncomfortable with her toes pointed timidly inward.

"You don't believe me? She's closer than you think, Doc."

"Where?" I made a show of looking around.

"Men. You are all so clueless." She rolled her eyes. "It's Kassia, your receptionist."

"Kassia!? Ha ha ha ha! That's too funny, Clara." This would really be fun for us. "You had me worried there for a minute. Kassia's not a lesbian, she's a full-fledged cocksucker."

"How can you treat her like that?! Kassia deserves respect." She exclaimed.

"Forgive my language. Don't judge if she likes to taste her boss's mast once in a while."

Clara stood up and yelled toward the waiting area.

"Kassia! KASSIA!"

"Sssh, please have some consideration for my neighbors and keep it down. I'll call her on the intercom." I press the button, positively brimming with anticipation for what is to come. "Kassia, please come in here immediately, we need your help to clarify an important matter."

Into the office walked my sexy foreign employee with a slightly confused expression on her face.

"What's going on?" She inquired.

"Forgive me, I know you have more important matters to attend to. Is Clara, I mean, this educated dark-haired girl, is she your partner?"

"What? NO! I like to suck cocks, to be fucked from behind by men, as is befitting of me." It was exhilarating to listen to her proclaim her commitment to cock, specifically mine.

Clara was stunned, she couldn't believe what she'd just heard.

"Kassia, this isn't funny. These last few weeks we've shared so many things together."

"I'm sorry you misunderstood but I'm a straight girl. My boss is straight too, in fact he's a stallion. Alexa is your partner, no? She's bisexual so something could happen there, but you are just a rug to clean my feet with. It should be obvious, girl-boy, girl-girl, but never girl-rug."

Clara's heart was broken. Even though Kassia wasn't lying. It's sad to see a rug experience such delusions.

"Kassia...no...Kassia..." Just when she seemed ready to break down into tears, the fire came surging back into her.

"You shameless fucking whore! How dare you embarrass me like this? You'll pay." She advanced on Kassia aggressively, threatening violence.

"Walking to work gives me 'Sticky Feet', they must be sweaty, smelly and kind of disgusting by now." Clara was suddenly paralyzed, arms at her sides and a silly look on her face. Alexa didn't notice her partner's deep trance.

"Kneel down and clean my shoes, then continue with my feet. It seems you need to be reminded of your place."

She obeyed, her knees collapsed to the ground, and she knelt to savor Kassia's patent leather shoes. Her tongue tracing curves over the mud stains.

Kassia pulled down Clara's shorts as she bent over.

"Nice ass. A pity you're just a simple rug." She snaked a hand between Clara's legs, and when she withdrew it you could see how damp the rug was.

"Looks like you're very excited, but what more can one expect from such a lascivious bitch. You look ridiculous making demands of normal people. Come on, a rug has no will. Right?"

"A rug..."

*Lick*

"...has no.."

*Lick*

"...will..."

*Lick*

Clara responded quietly, robotically, submissively.

"Kassia, let's switch places. Sit here and relax with your rug, I've some socializing to do with Alexa."

* * *

I sat next to Alexa, put my arm around her shoulders and stroked her hair with my free hand. Bringing my mouth closer to her, we kissed, twisting our tongues together with carnal desire.

"No, please stop, I just can't. Clara's here, it's not right." She protested, breaking off our embrace.

"What's the big deal? You have seen that Clara is only a rug."

"No! She's... She's... She's a... She's a... a... She's a... She's a... She's a... a... She's a... She's a..."

"A rug." I insisted.

"No, no, no. Clara is... is..."

"Look into my eyes, allow me to guide you."

Our gazes met and I reaffirmed that indisputable truth:

"Clara is a rug to step on and nothing else. Say it."

"Clara is...not...Clara is...is..."

"A rug."

"Clara is a rug."

"...a rug to step on and nothing else."

"Clara is a rug to step on. Nothing else."

"Good girl. Now get on your hands and knees and let's fuck."

Clara lay naked, face up, masturbating as Kassia rubbed her feet, still dripping with saliva, all over her skin. It didn't seem fair to leave all the fun to my employee.

Alexa had gotten her jeans partway down her thighs, unveiling her naked pussy. I touched her soaked sex, thrust my pelvis against her ass experimentally, touched her tattoo, Private Property. I worked my hand beneath her shirt, my fingers probing the delights encased by her bra.

"You've got a bra on, but no panties. You're a total slut, Alexa. I bet you'd like me to fuck your ass."

"No, please! Not here, this is humiliating enough already."

"You're so negative today, 'Pinocchio Girl'. How do you feel now?"

"I feel at peace..." She said in a whisper.

"You like being in a trance, don't you? You like that I'm in control of your mind, and your body."

"Yes Master, I like being your submissive slave."

"I'm going to play with your ass, I'll stick my fingers in you, and I'll spank your cheeks. Your mind will be a whirlwind of anxiety, until you finally succumb and beg me to fuck your ass.

I'm gonna count to three and you won't remember this dialogue.

One, your consciousness is like jello for me to mold.

Two, you're not in control, you've never been in control.

Three, wake up Alexa."

* * *

I lubricated my cock with the dampness between her legs, in between tempting and tormenting her more and more.

At last the moment came when she was shouting, begging to be fucked, and I plunged my thick stem into her rectum with one blow. I held on to her hips and rammed her like a horse does a mare.

Before too long her body was filled with my sticky affection.

I slowly extracted my swollen limb from her.

"Clara... I mean rug-girl, come wipe down this bitch's ass. Don't forget to absorb every drop of cum."

Immediately, she got to it. She placed her head between Alexa's buttocks, setting herself about the task like a delicate woman doing her homework.

"You've left me without a rug and my feet are still covered in slime. That's not fair, boss."

"It's your turn to clean up. Wake up Kassia."

She turned pale, glanced around slowly, processing the scene before her. She had been in a trance all morning, woken up in a trance, prepared her breakfast in a trance, and come to work in a trance.

"What's... what's going on? I'm barefoot. That girl, oh my God! I demand an explanation NOW!"

"Ehm, this is a dream, Kassia. You're dreaming." A lame excuse to be sure, but I wasn't feeling terribly motivated just then. I had enough power over her to allow me to do so.

Nevertheless she believed me, because of the surrealism of the scene. She looked at my body from top to bottom, rubbed her eyes with both hands. Being in a trance for so long always produces a fragile grasp on reality in my victims.

"No, it's not a... this doesn't make sense..."

"'Sweet Polish Mouth.' Breaktime is over, babe."

Her countenance relaxed, she looked in the drawer of the table beside her, the jar of honey was there, she renewed it every week. She smeared her lips, her tongue, her palate.

She moved aside and allowed me to sit back down. A long day of consultations capped off by fucking Alexa had left me exhausted. A good slimy blowjob was just what I needed.

* * *

There they were: Alexa smiling, her hard nipples exposed to the air, 'Disposable Hooker' printed in lipstick across her huge tits, some dark pink tights and a black tie serving as her only other adornment.

Clara at her side on the futon, with her legs open, both feet on the armchair, a lipstick arrow pointing towards her venus mons, 'I like fresh milk' painted above the arrow, violet tassels hanging from her breasts, her hair held by a ribbon.

"This is our last session. Alexa, Clara, it's been an honor to be the professional in charge of your case. You've had some time apart, gotten some fresh air into your lives, and today it's time to decide whether your paths rejoin or continue to diverge. What say you? Alexa?"

"Doctor, I have something I need to get off my chest. Please let me make a confession." She said it firmly, clearly determined to do so.

"All right, Alexa, go ahead."

"Clara, the Doctor and I, together we... we fucked. He used me as his semen repository, he drilled every one of my holes, we were..."

"Alright, Alexa! I get it." Clara replied calmly. "Now listen to me, I understand, I know that I have treated you badly. Humans make mistakes. Just don't do it again, okay? A clean slate. Let's put the past behind us."

Alexa shook uncomfortably in her place.

"I can't Clara, I need it. I need his dick. I don't know how to explain it... I just need it."

"ALEXA!" Clara was indignant. Not like an adult, but the indignation typical of a little girl when someone fails to satisfy her every whim.

It was time to intervene.

"Clara, you also have something to confess I believe."

"Me!? You two are the ones who went to bed!"

*Snap*

"Remember, Clara, you have to confess. I'll give you a hint: Tony."

*Snap*

"Tony... he and Alexa... me..." She chewed the words, her distraction plainly evident.

"I'm going to propose a mental exercise. Clara, you're a good girl, aren't you?"

"I'm a good girl." She was left with her mouth hanging half open, and wiped the corner to prevent a thread of saliva from dripping down.

"Just imagine, won't you? Imagine, Tony comes to your house. You got it?"

"...I...have...got...got..." Her legs are shaking nervously.

"He lays his hands on your ass and penetrates you."

"... He... penetrates me... penetrates..." Her gaze loses focus as she pictures the scene.

"He gives you a good ass fuck."

"... gives me a good fuck..."

"And you love it."

"I love it." Her lips are quivering.

"That's right. Great mental exercise. Could you still your hands for a second, please?"

"It's not what it looks like! This is not me! me! I, I like women. Only women."

Clara raises her hands, a slight glow covers the tip of her fingers, and it was clear where that had come from. I would like to have kept quiet and let her enjoy her fantasy, but the session must continue. I was on a strict schedule.

"Clara, you like Tony! That's why you were jealous of me. This is the last straw."

Alexa's assessment seemed fair to me. Where was Clara's righteous indignation now?

"I... I don't know... I can explain... I... ehm..." Clara was running out of ideas.

"That's the problem with you, Clara, you have to try and justify everything. You always have to be the one in control, when in reality you would be much happier if you let yourself be guided. Alexa would make a good Mistress, for a closet slave like you. Don't you agree, dear Clara."

"Slave? WHAT KIND OF CRAP ARE YOU INSINUATING!?!"

"I've made several discoveries in the course of this therapy, subtle details of your psyches. For example your secret attraction to Tony, and how good Alexa is at riding dick. If she can handle a cock so skillfully, controlling a slave like you should be child's play."

"Why should I be Alexa's slave? That makes absolutely no sense."

"You have a severe obsession with feet, and the three of us know about your relationship with Kassia."

"Wha... How?!" Clara blushes.

"We know all about you. All your fetishes and secret passions.

Did you think these hypnosis sessions were to improve your interpersonal intimacy? A psychotherapy clinic without professional credentials, absent from telephone directories, which demands no clinical data.

Did you not understand how absurd that was when Alexa brought you here? Our goal has always been to bring out your submissive side out, to make you an obedient slave."

Clara looked stunned, the information overloading her brain for a moment.

"Stop joking, I'll never. Listen carefully, I will NEVER be the submissive of the relationship!"

"I'll give you a chance to prove it. Take a look at Alexa's feet."

"For... what? Why?" She stuttered, suddenly nervous.

"Alexa, would you assist me with this demonstration please."

She took Clara by the hair, forcing her to look at her legs, her feet.

"Let me go!" Alexa loosened her grip. "I don't see anything strange. Should something happen? Ha!"

"All right, you've proven your point. Now stop staring at them." Her eyes stay focused on Alexa's feet. "I said stop looking at them." Her gaze remains fixed. "Oh, I see how it is. Do your thing, Alexa. You've had enough practice."

Alexa peels off her right stocking and Clara starts drooling. She takes hold of her by the hair again, harder.

"On the ground, where you belong."

"Yes, ma'am. Whatever you say." All defiance has left her voice and she diligently abides by the order.

Alexa watches her from above.

"What do you think about me tumbling into bed with other people?"

"No...it's not right..." A bit of hesitation returns and she finally looked up.

Alexa intimidates her with a frown.

"Who are you to tell me what is right or wrong? Hmm?"

"...n...nN...and..." She tries to say something but the words don't come out, or at least I can't hear them.

"Open your stupid bitch mouth."

Clara obeys, it could not be otherwise. Alexa spits in her mouth, stirring her own saliva with her fingers, creating little eddies. She repeats this several more times: spit, stir, work her fingers around the inside of Clara's mouth. From time to time Alexa would give a kiss, forcing her tongue deep inside.

"Who are you? Or better. What are you?" Alex reiterates her question.

Clara's face is a mess now, and she is gulping heavy mouthfuls of air.

"I'm your slave! YOUR SLAVE! Slave!" Tears come out of her eyes.

"Perfect, now that we've sorted that out, I'll allow you to sample my feet."

"Thank you, ma'am."

"Mistress Alexa."

"Thank you, Mistress Alexa."

Clara licked the little toes first, then the big ones. She worked her tongue along Alexa's sole down to the ankle. There she reversed course and licked her way back up before swallowing as much of Alexa's delicate foot as she could fit in her mouth.

I got up and walked over to them, untying my belt and letting my pants fall to the floor.

"Alexa, if you'd do me the honor."

"Of course, Doctor."

Alexa eats my engorged cock with pleasure, while caressing my scrotum. I took her neck and pushed her further down. Fucking her cute little face is such a delicacy. When my stick is as hard as ivory, I ask her:

"May I cum in your slave's pussy?"

"Of course! This bitch needs a good dose of fresh milk."

We both laughed. Clara paused her licking of Alexa to protest.

"I won't allow it, no one has..."

"You like 'Sticky Feet', a sticky cock is not that different. Climb up on the couch with your legs open. It's time for you to wake up, Clara."

She came back to her senses with no understanding of what was happening, her perception having been on hiatus. I didn't give her any time to piece things back together.

"No...no..." My dick entered her tight, fleshy pussy. "...mmmmnn...Oh fuck...this is...this is...good..." Clara couldn't resist dropping that jewel from her slut's mouth.

I pierced her pussy a few times, the tassels on her little tits dancing about, Alexa's blowjob left me ready to finish. I emptied my load inside her and gradually extracted my cock, now smeared with her juices.

"How do you feel, Clara? Obedient, submissive? Without any say over your actions or what we do with you. With my thick milk inside you."

"... Marvelous..." Clara was finally smiling, a tenderness showing in her gaze, and saliva running from her lips, draining over the snake tattoo on her neck.

"Alexa, would you clean up your slave."

With no hesitation she kissed Clara's legs, and licked the semen bubbling from Clara's pussy.

* * *

There they were: Alexa smiling, Clara by her side on the futon, legs open, both feet on the couch. They were naked, unkempt, and once again wearing their slave necklaces.

"This is our last session. Alexa, Clara, it's been an honor to be...ehm..." I quickly pulled a slip of paper from my shirt pocket.

"...the p-r-o-f-e-s-i-o-n-a-l in charge of... you know what, forget it." I crumple up note and toss it aside.

"You two are just a couple of sex-dolls, now shake hands and make peace."

"I forgive you, Alexa." Clara says, holding Alexa's hand firmly.

"I forgive you, Clara." She responds with a hug.

A tender scene, no?

"See how easy that was? Now, don't be frivolous, give each other a kiss."

They touch their lips together in a chaste display of affection.

"Please. More passion, like in porn videos, you know what I want to see and what you can give of yourself."

Alexa takes the initiative, grabs Clara's chin, and guides her to her open mouth. They twist their tongues like two wires that have suddenly had the tension released from them. Clara pinches Alexa's nipples with her hands. Alexa slaps Clara's ass. I take my camera off its tripod and approach them to get a better picture.

Akisasewi
Akisasewi
120 Followers
12