Diary of a Hypnotist Ch. 14: 2-for-1 Bargain Sale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come on, Clara, I know you want to try those tits. Alexa, how about suckling this bitch?"

Clara slips her tongue from her lover's mouth to her left nipple and sucks.

"Mmnn...yeah...just like a newborn."

I appreciate the scene of two girls spooning passionately, loving each other.

"Glorious. Now let me see you babes 69."

It takes a minute for them to get settled, with Alexa under Clara. They each connect their mouth to the other girl's pussy. A quick knead test determines that Clara's ass is firmer than Alexa's. I moved back to the couch.

Clara augments her ministrations with her fingers, and Alexa does the same as she explores Clara's perineum. They come a few times and I put them to sleep. They lie in a heap of flesh, sweaty and dripping with residual excitement.

* * *

There they were: Alexa smiling, in her thin pink shirt, a white bear printed in the middle, deformed by her huge tits, raw hem jeans and violet floral sandals. Clara at her side on the futon, legs crossed, a short black crop top, which left her shoulders free, hair held by a ribbon.

Nestled inside their vaginas are oval vibrators set on maximum power, soaking their thighs more and more with each passing second. You wouldn't know but for a subliminal motion in their hips. Harvest time had come at last, and my crops should be thoroughly watered.

"What do you think about getting back together?"

"I'm skeptical that it will work out, seeing as Alexa is bisexual. I doubt she can overcome her addiction to dick."

"And what do you think, Alexa?"

"I agree with Clara, I can't leave dick behind. And Clara behaves like a dictator in the relationship."

"And what if I say you make a beautiful couple? You're a hot duo! What do you think?"

"We're hot!" They cheered, joining their hands together excitedly.

"I say you should give it another try. From scratch."

"I guess we could." Clara affirms. "A few cocks inserting themselves into the relationship really shouldn't bother me."

"And I can subdue you sexually, whenever you try and put on airs." Alexa adds.

Clara looks at her suspiciously.

"Ha! How exactly are you going to subd...Ouhmn!..mmnn"

Alexa anticipates this and inserts her hand into Clara's shorts, kissing her neck at the same time. Clara trembles, her eyes rolling backwards.

As much as I'd like to sit and enjoy the show, I had something else in mind:

"Well, girls, let's talk about my payment for today."

They pause their fornication to get out their wallets, only to look up amazed.

"Doc, I swear I brought my wallet, but now I can't find it."

"I don't see mine either. Can we put off the payment to another day? Tomorrow?"

"No, my beauties, I'm sorry. You must pay me before you go out the door."

They nervously consider other options as their asses continue to shift on the couch from the effect of the vibrators.

"Let's make a deal, how about you be my prostitutes for the night?"

Clara whispers in Alexa's ear and Alexa whispers back. They confer briefly before reaching a decision.

"Alright, we will." Alexa says.

"Would you find it degrading, Clara?"

"No, it's just one more job. A bit of barter between adults."

"We're also very horny, and could go for getting fucked."

Clara gives Alexa a deadly look. She's just as horny, but it's bad form to show 'need' for client.

"Great, it would be better to see you both on your knees. Whores are not allowed to sit on the futon. They might leave semen stained seats and that ..."

"Oh, right! Excuse us, Doc."

On my left, Clara kneels.

On my right, Alexa.

Two lesbian prostitutes at my feet, willing and horny.

"Begin, and be creative."

Alexa untied one of my shoes and Clara moved to imitate her. Then they removed my socks. Clara sniffed my shoe and wrinkled her face.

"It's been a long day, hasn't it, Doc?"

"Yes, quite. That's why some sexual service before I go home would come in handy." I call Kassia on the intercom. "Tell the next clients that we'll have to postpone. Assure them that they will receive an additional free session for the inconvenience."

"Verily, boss."

Clara kisses my foot from top to bottom, sucks my big toe, it stretching her cheek from the inside. Alexa's busy with my right heel.

"This is very degrading." Clara comments. "But I like it, it makes me feel more feminine, more submissive."

Alexa massages the arch of my right foot and works the toes.

"I love big feet, they're so masculine." She adds.

They continue between kisses, caresses and lickings. The bulge in my pants is already mountainous, in spite of repeated use this day.

Alexa unbuttoned my belt and Clara pulled out of the hem of my shirt. They pause as my sturdy stem springs free, to contemplate it, to adore it. Clara takes care of my balls, while Alexa chokes on my cock.

Here, ladies and gentlemen, at last you can see that two heads are indeed better than one.

Lips and tongues run over my sensitive skin as they both slide their heads up and down my stem. Searching for each other, the tips of their tongues touch, my dick in the middle, connecting them. Up, up and down they go, before Alexa moves to lick my balls back to front as Clara eats my cock, tasting it, savoring it.

I feel her nose against my belly, the classes she's had in swallowing have proven effective. I run my shaft up and down her throat. Finishing in her warm mouth, my thick essence is abundant enough for her to share with Alexa.

Isn't love wonderful?

I'm surprised when Clara wrinkles her eyebrows, slapping her forehead in realization.

"Alexa! How silly of us, we left our wallets with the receptionist."

Alexa slides her index finger over her lower lip to gather up the semen. She presses it together with her thumb and watches the dense thread form and break in front of her eyes.

"I think we can pay you after all, Doc." She says with a broad, mischievous smile.

Outpatient Care:

The very next day after that consult, I had to shut the place down. Ironically it was nothing to do with them. I felt like I was on top of the world, but in reality I was living in a cave.

Despite appearances to the contrary, I did actually consider myself a professional therapist, so I made several follow-up visits a few weeks later. I had to check that my treatment would continue to work.

"Hey, Doc, what's the reason for your visit?" Clara asks me, resting her body against the door frame.

"Is Alexa here?"

"No, she won't be back till la..."

"'Clovis Mode.'"

I was well aware of Alexa's schedule, so I took the opportunity to play with Clara for a while. Among the theatrical games we "played" were:

*She thought my semen was hand cream, and she needed to acquire a lifetime supply.

*Gnomes have invaded her belly and my penis is a probe. The next logical step was to insert my "probe" into her nether cavity to suss out their intentions.

*She is a housekeeper and I'm her boss. It would be remiss of me not to take advantage of Clara's cleaning skills.

*I am a robot that is seeking to conquer the world, and the only way to save humanity is obviously...

And my personal favorite:

*She needs to avoid getting fucked and climaxing to save the Intergalactic Federation, but ends up failing shamefully.

With Alexa I was less demanding, snapping my fingers and having her perform a striptease, in the street, a restaurant or the living room.

"Why are we in a library?" She wonders.

"To watch the show."

"What show?"

"Yours."

*Snap*

The librarian is a friend of mine, and the library is small and tucked out of the way. I have her close the place, while Alexa envelops me in her arms, pressing her tits against my chest. Her mouth plants kisses on my neck. She opens my fly and caresses my cock with her fingers.

She gets up, raises her arms and moves her legs, her body shakes, her tits bounce in the open air. She pushes me into a chair and crawls under the table. I take off my pants and Alexa slithers up onto my legs, touching my body, wiggling her ass over my erection.

I guide her to the classical section and continue her edification.

My librarian friend is beautiful in her own right. She has brown hair, green eyes, nice curves and is short of stature. She wears tasteful makeup and stylish glasses. When I'm done, she cleans up the place.

She takes Alexa, still in a trance, to the back room and has her lie on the floor next to some dildos.

The librarian grabs the book 'Common Reinforcement and Suggestions', and with it conditions and reinforces the hypnotic control I have over my pretty slave.

I still take some of my girls there from time to time. She is so proficient that a casual mention of 'sucking' to a lady I've left in her care is usually enough to start them drooling, their mouths practically begging for a little oral love.

12