Diary of a Pain Slut Week 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then the first stroke hit. Screen me's scream and thrashing around was not faked in any way. When the second stroke hit she screamed even louder and nearly broke the restraint across her back which protected her kidneys and held her tightly in place. By the time the fourth stroke slammed into her asscheeks, her screams were continuous and she was vibrating and bouncing almost as if she were having a seizure.

By the eighth stroke, the screen me was screaming both as she exhaled and as she inhaled. She was also babbling, "Please stop. Please! Please stop! God, please stop!" But the only thing that could stop it was if she dropped the safety switch or if RichBastard cancelled out. She didn't drop the switch, and RichBastard kept going until he had used up all twelve of his strokes. When the twelfth stroke hit, there was exactly four seconds left on the timer.

I watched as the screen me kept screaming and thrashing and crying out. Then suddenly the voice coming out of the TV changed slightly. The screams became a bit lower and throatier and then morphed into a long grunting gasps of "aahhh, aahhh, aahh, aahh." Then her voice again rose into an extremely shrill scream as she cried out, "Aieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee" and once again thrashed against her bonds. This time it was not pain that was driving her, but what was obviously a very intense orgasm.

I watched the screen me finally start to calm down and said, "They aren't all like that, Mom. Some are pretty tame."

Mom didn't answer. After a few seconds I looked over at her. Her face was very red and she was breathing deeply. Her hands were balled up against the outside of her thighs as if she were holding them there to keep them from acting on their own.

"Mom? Are you OK?" I asked her.

She took a very deep breath and smoothed out the material of her dress with her hands. "Not really," she replied after a few moments. "Honey, you and I are not as different as you think. I just never had the courage to act on my impulses. You probably have a lot more women than you think who sign onto your site and imagine themselves where you are."

She stood up and walked toward the door to the kitchen. "Do what you need to do," she said as she paused in the doorway. "I will back you and make sure that your father understands." She gave a deep sigh, "No, he will never understand, but I do. He will back you because he loves you... and me."

She looked at me and said, "I took tomorrow as a vacation day also, so we can talk more then. Right now, I think I have to take a long, hot bath... a really long, and really hot bath." She then gave me a really strange smile and added, "... just me and my waterproof rabbit."

After she walked down the hallway, I sat there staring at the doorway. I had been afraid she wouldn't understand, but she understood. She understood completely because she was also a pain slut. She was just like me, but she was somehow able to keep it all buried deep within her and only let it out in her fantasies.

I heard the water running in the bathroom as Mom filled the tub. A sudden weird thought went through my brain and I signed back onto the website using my full administrator name and password. I created a comp account with a five-year membership and a 10,000 point reserve. Then I emailed the membership name and password to my mother.

Tomorrow night, when I go back online live, I won't know whether or not she is watching, but the fact that she might be will add to the humiliation. Who knows, I might even see BatMom show up in the cue. I just hope she doesn't blow all the credits buying triple cane strokes.

It's been a long day. I'm grabbing a sandwich and going to bed.

End of entry for Day Four

Maddi's Diary, Day Five, Tuesday

I didn't write anything last night before I went to bed. I am actually writing this first thing Wednesday morning before going in for my session with Dr. B. By the time my online session ended last night, I was too tired and too hurting to do anything but crawl into bed.

I guess I should say what happened last night during the session. It was "Electric Beat Girl Night" so everything was electro-sex, or maybe I should say electro-pain. I don't really like the electro stuff. It worked out on the highway because I was naked in public, but doing it in a studio setting just doesn't feel sexual to me. That means my pain buddies don't show up and the pain is basically just pain, but this is, after all, a business and you need to keep the customers happy. Besides, electro sessions give an additional week for the bruises and welts to heal.

The sessions alternate between impact sessions and shock sessions. First and third Tuesdays are paddle, whip and cane; second Tuesdays are electro-stim; and fourth Tuesdays are TAZapper sessions. If there is a fifth Tuesday, that is a combination session with all three types combined. I really hate those, but at the same time, I probably have my most intense orgasms during them.

Last night was a second Tuesday, so it was an electro-stim session. The overall sessions last longer on a second Tuesday because I make a big deal of putting all the electrodes in place. I start with the paste-on contact pads. The first ones in place go on my arms just above the leather wrist restraints.

The contacts themselves are white squares about 2" across. There is a big black "1" on each of the wrist contacts. And when I put them in place a list starts on the left side of the screen. Actually, I just step on a foot switch that triggers the list in the program. The first entry is "1 - Wrist," so that is what I put on first. Harold set up the list. He said it works "from the perimeter to the interesting stuff" to further entice people to spend points on shocks.

Similar pads are placed on the inside of my legs just above the ankle restraints. Those are contacts number 2. Number 3 is higher up on my arms on the inside of my biceps; 4 is on the front of my legs just above the knees; 5 is inside my legs on my thighs; 6 is my upper abdomen; 7 is my lower abdomen; 8 is the bottom side of my tits; 9 is the top side of my tits; 10 and 11 are on the top and bottom of my asscheeks; 12 is at the very top of my legs in the front just on either side of the pubic mound; and 13 is on the inside of my legs right below my pussy.

After I get all the pads in place, then I start connecting the wires to the electrodes. As I clip each wire to the corresponding electrode, the list on the screen shows the point cost to use that electrode. The closer the pad is to "the interesting stuff" the more points a shock costs. Low numbers are 3 points a shock. The higher numbers are 8 points a shock.

After I get all of the wires clipped in place, I get out the anal and vaginal electrodes. The anal electrode is just a big butt plug with two metal stripes on it. I hold it up to the camera and then smear some lube on it. Then I turn around and point my ass at one of the lower cameras and slowly push it into place. As I do, it appears on the menu list. Twanging my poop shoot is 10 points.

After the butt plug is in place, I pick up the clit zapper. It is technically called a vaginal shield and clitoral electrode and it looks like a man's ball protector cup for playing baseball, but it has electrodes on the inside that fit up against my labia and a clip electrode that connects directly to my clit. The whole thing is held in place by straps that make it look like some weird kind of thong. The strap that goes between my legs also connects to the anal electrode and holds it in place. The labia popper is 20 points. The clit zapper is 50.

The final electrode that I put in place is a tongue clamp. It is a really weirdly shaped thing that clamps down lightly on my tongue and acts as a gag at the same time. I end up with the tip of my tongue sticking out of my mouth through the center of the clamp. It isn't all that uncomfortable unless it gets zapped. Then it hurts like hell, even more than getting zapped directly on my clit. Maybe that is because there is no erotic aspect to the pain I feel there. A single shock to the mouth is 250 points. Like I said, it hurts like hell and doesn't give me any pleasure, so if I get zapped there, at least I know somebody paid $50 to do it. There is also no double or triple option for the tongue electrode.

It takes about twenty minutes for me to get completely wired up. Then I step into the restraint frame. The restraint frame is just a giant square that stands about 8 feet high and is about 8 feet wide. Restraint cables come down from the corners on top and out of the corners on the bottom. The cables themselves run inside the frame and aren't visible until they come down from the corners. The whole thing can be rotated so that I can be held at any angle. During the actual session, it slowly rotates so that it makes four complete revolutions in the thirty minutes. It turns all the way over in one direction and then rotates back in the opposite direction. That way the electrode cables don't get all wound up in the mechanism.

Because everything rotates, there isn't a monitor that I can see to know who is in the cue or what is coming next. I wouldn't be able to tell anyway. There isn't a time spacer on the shocks, so they can come pretty fast and besides, the cue list for the electro-stim session doesn't say what all a person has purchased. It just says who is next.

Once the cables are attached to my wrist and ankle restraints, a message appears on the screen telling people to make sure they have purchased their points. Harold signed me in to one of the Oriental versions of the site one day and showed me a video of one of the sessions. It was weird to see all the directions and information come up in Chinese or Japanese or whatever it was.

Anyway, I went through all of that last night and stood there waiting for the first shock. As the restraint square started to slowly rotate, I realized that because I couldn't see a monitor I wouldn't know if Mom actually used any of her points and zapped me. For some reason that thought and how embarrassed it made me to think that Mom might be watching or even participating in all this, started my juices flowing. Then the first shocks hit.

I probably should have had Harold program it so that you had to start with some of the milder areas, like my arms and legs, but whoever gets on the cue list first can do whatever they want. And whoever this was wanted the big three. The first zap pulled my pucker string and tightened my asshole around the butt plug. That normally doesn't really hurt, but this must be someone with a lot of money to spend because they were using the double or triple option.

I squeaked when that first shock hit. It wasn't really a scream, but it wasn't fake either. There were five zaps. The last one was definitely a triple. Then the shocks bit my labia. That always hurts, and this was hurt times three. I wasn't squeaking now. I was flat out screaming. Again there were five hits. Whoever it was spaced them so I couldn't guess when the next one was going to hit.

After the fifth one, there was a long pause. I thought that the system was cycling the next player into place, but a sudden, intense jolt directly to my clit told me otherwise. I was now leaned quite a ways forward as the frame rotated and so I was totally suspended by my arms and legs. When the shock hit and everything tightened up I really thrashed around in the air. More pulses followed and I screamed and twisted in the air with each pulse. As I bounced around and screamed I was a little afraid that I might pull myself out of the restraint cuffs.

When the fifth pulse hit, I tried to beg him- or her, to stop, but the clamp in my mouth is a very effective gag. There was a pause and once again I thought that it might be going to the next player, but after about 15 seconds he hit me with a combination pulse. Combination pulses are on the special menu and are really expensive. Each pulse is double what the total of the individual pulses costs.

This was a combination, triple pulse- no, they had paid the added premium for a quad pulse. My ass, my labia, my clit, AND my tongue all got nailed at exactly the same instant. And it wasn't just one pulse. It was a pulse train.

Pulse trains are also on the special menu. Selecting pulse train means that you can have the pulse or combination pulse repeat up to 25 times. It repeats really fast and I can tell that it isn't just someone manually triggering it. The shocks slammed into my ass, my labia, my clit, and my tongue again and again and again and again.

They seemed to go on forever and I was as close as I have ever been to dropping the safety switch. Then they stopped. It wasn't a long pause, but after 25 intense shocks in about 15 seconds, even a few seconds seems long. Then came a grand slam pulse,

No one had ever chosen a grand slam pulse before. It is the next-to-the-last item on the special menu and costs three times the total of ALL of the pulses, plus 1000 points. Since it is so expensive and is almost at the bottom of the menu, it was assumed that it would be the last pulse in a player's play time.

When Harold told me he had put it on the menu, he said, "This is just a fantasy choice. I've made it so expensive that nobody is every going to pick it, so you don't have to worry about it."

Somebody picked it, but I didn't have time to worry about it because I didn't know it was coming. Every single electrode on and in my body was hit with a triple pulse all at the same time. Every muscle in my body tightened as far as they could as lightning went through my nervous system.

I heard the frame creak and groan as I pulled against it. I was now almost face down and bounced up and down like a trampoline. If the butt plug hadn't been held firmly in place with a leather strap, I probably would have shot it out of my ass like a cork out of a bottle of champagne.

I did loose control of my bladder. I often end up peeing myself on electro nights. I even drink extra water before the session so I have a lot of urine, but peeing myself from the pain is usually fake. Sometime during the half hour, I just let go. Usually I time it so that I am upright in the frame. I learned the hard way not to let go when my feet were higher than my head, especially if I was on my back. Having your own urine running down your body toward your face is not a pleasant feeling.

When the grand slam hit, I didn't let go, I power sprayed. And I kept going until my bladder was totally empty. The stream was so powerful, I could feel it going out of me and could hear it splashing noisily on the floor beneath me.

I was bouncing up and down in the restraints and screaming and groaning and waiting for the next fiendish pulse to hit, but nothing happened. Nothing at all.

Ten seconds passed. And then twenty. Then thirty. Surely it has cycled to the next player. But if it has, the automatic play should have kicked in and sent the first pulse in his list. Nothing happened. Or did it?

There had been a slight twinge on my clit, but after everything that had just happened, I almost didn't feel it. Then it hit again. This time it was slightly stronger, but it was still almost not enough to feel. After a long pause, it hit again. Again slightly stronger.

This was not a different member. This was still the first player. The last item on the special menu is the ramp pulse. I don't even remember how many points it costs, but it allows you to set up a pulse train that grows slowly in intensity and speed. You can set it for up to 100 pulses and specify whether they get stronger or weaker, faster or slower, or combinations of both.

Another pulse hit my clit. I think it was faster. I know it was stronger.

Then another and another and another and another. They weren't up to the level of painful... yet, but all I could think about was my clit and the sensations coming from it. My whole body hurt. The previous shocks had put me through the wringer and my muscles and joints were sore. Now everything was concentrated on my clit.

Something started happening that had never happened before in an electro session. My E buddies started showing up in droves. Each pulse to my now very tender clit was a klaxon call for the endorphins to gather. And they were definitely responding to the call.

The shocks to my clit were getting stronger, but with endorphins flooding my bloodstream, the pain was being turned into pleasure and that pleasure was centered between my legs. The pulses were now strong enough to cause me to twitch as they hit, but I wasn't screaming or thrashing around as they hit. Instead I was moaning and writhing. This was now absolutely sexual. I was in Pain Slut Nirvana.

I know the pulses were now at least at double level, but I continued to moan in ecstasy. I was well on my way to rainbow mountain and my only fear now was that the pulses would stop before I reached the peak.

The pulses were now at maximum and were hitting me at about three or four a second. I was grunting and screaming out "More. More! MORE!"

I was on the top of the mountain. My body was stretched to the extremes, and it wasn't just because of the leather restraints and frame. I screamed out, "PLEASE! LET ME CUM!"

I don't know if it was a part of the program of if the player overrode the pulse ramp, but as soon as I yelled that, a grand slam pulse tore through my body. I had forgotten you could combine that with the pulse ramp.

The first time I felt that pulse I screamed in agony. This time I screamed in the release of orgasm. It was truly a mind-blowing orgasm. I don't remember anything else about the rest of the session. The next thing that I clearly remember was crawling into my bed and falling asleep. I am going to have to watch the video of that night just to find out what happened in the minutes that were left in the session.

End of entry for Day Five

Maddi's Diary, Day Six, Wednesday

Wednesday is not a good day for individual sessions with Dr. B. At least Wednesday morning isn't. I dragged myself out of bed and sat for a few minutes writing up last night and then headed into town so I could be in his office at 10:30. We talked primarily about how things had gone with my parents when I got home.

I told him that Dad really didn't understand, but he was going to support me in whatever I did. I also told him that Mom understood a lot better than I thought she would, but I would rather wait until Friday to discuss that side of it. He said that it could wait until Monday after he had read my journal for the week.

Well, Dr. B, this should give us something to discuss.

I didn't get back to the house until almost one. Mom fixed me something to eat and we sat together at the table while we ate. Mom was unusually silent. I think she was waiting for me to start the conversation.

"Did you watch last night?" I asked.

Mom turned white, and then flushed a deep red. She looked down at her lap. "I'm sorry," she said quietly, "but I had to know for sure."

"What?" I answered.

I must have looked confused because she smiled and said, "Yes, I watched."

She looked over at me and sighed slightly. "And I nearly emptied the account you set up for me. I signed on very early and was first in line when you started."

"That was you!" I exclaimed. My eyes and mouth were wide open in shock.

"I had to know for sure," she repeated softly.

She reached out and put her hand on top of mine. "Yes, you are a true pain slut," she said.

She stared down at the table. Her voice was very flat as she continued, "... and so am I."

"Mom," I started, but she held up her hand indicating I shouldn't speak.

"Each thing I did to you," she said, looking directly into my eyes, "I imagined I was doing to myself. I screamed along with you. ... both before... and after."