All Comments on 'Diary of a Secretary/Slut Ch. 04'

by sex4every1

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
craigorkylecraigorkyleabout 10 years ago
Great!

Thanks for continuing this story. i really love it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Cum play?

Really like the storyline. Great ideas, and decent writing skills. Punctuation is a little tough.

Hope you consider cum play, cum swapping, and cum eating as additions to this story. Instead of quick runs to the bathroom to cleanup, have the girls clean each other up after getting coated, or injected. Have them swap a little. Include sucking the cum out of each other and swapping it. After all they are earning it - shouldn't waste a drop.

isubmit2uisubmit2uabout 10 years ago
Don't stop this story line…EVER!!

The whole thing about Becky in the carpet as Maya enters and they play off each other to make Carter cum was incredible!!! My pussy is sooooo wet right now!! I hope you keep this story going. I could really enjoy even a part time job like this!!!

YugiMotoYugiMotoover 9 years ago
Can I marry her?

I want her phone number who knows her in real life so I can have her phone number and fuck her and can I marry her to?!?!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersex4every1@sex4every1
Just writing what comes to mind... For all feedback, or just a chat, drop me a line on: lp25051975@gmail.com 27/02/2024: Hello everyone, just to let you know I am back. I was genuinely moved by all the emails and messages of support. Thank you very much! I will try to publis...