Diary of a Secretary/Slut Ch. 11

Story Info
A powerful woman.
6.4k words
4.65
25.9k
28

Part 11 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/17/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sex4every1
sex4every1
3,322 Followers

When I arrived at the office the next morning, I was just in time to see Becky, Carter and Henry leave. The guys glanced me up and down, but didn't say anything.

"We'll be in motel six, room eleven," Becky whispered, with a smile. I nodded and watched the three of them go.

About twenty minutes later, David walked up to my desk and asked, "Hey Maya, do you have a minute?"

"Of course sir."

"Jeffrey, from the twelfth floor, is in my office. He helped me land the Cornelius account last year, so I owe him big time... he's not on our pay roll, but..."

"You want me to fuck him?" I asked, just like that, as I put my pen in my mouth. Word that I was up for some extra-curricular activities apparently spread fast.

"Basically," he replied bluntly.

"Fine sir," I blurted out, surprising myself a little bit. I didn't even know what I was agreeing to. Heck, I hadn't even seen the guy. Not that it mattered all that much. If he had a hard cock, I was probably going to let him mount me.

"Good, he's waiting for us," David whispered as he moved towards his office, clearly expecting me to follow him.

"Hi," I said politely as I stepped into David's office. Jeffrey didn't look half bad. Just another middle-aged man with a boner, I reckoned.

After greeting me politely, Jeffrey pulled David aside and whispered - apparently thinking I couldn't overhear - "Look, she very pretty and I am sure she makes a great secretary, but I wasn't looking for a date. I am..."

"Maya," David said, interrupting his friend, "Take off your skirt and panties."

As I obeyed, Jeffrey gawked at me, suddenly a lot more interested. The two of them watched me take off my skirt and step out of my panties, then gawked at my bare cunt. Determined to shock and awe an already impressed Jeffrey, David stepped up to me and whipped out his flaccid cock, stroking it a bit.

"Get on your knees," he said.

"Yes sir," I whispered as I obeyed him without question.

Then, as he briefly glanced over at his friend, David hung his growing, but still flaccid cock in my slut mouth.

"Suck it," he said. I did and got him all nice and hard in just under a minute.

Then, David stepped back and said, "Bend over the table."

I walked up to the table and leaned forward on my hands, presenting my ass to David. Under the incredulous eye of Jeffrey, my boss swiftly shoved his cock up my slut twat and began fucking me.

I started moaning and whining - not because I couldn't contain myself, but simply to edge the guys on.

After fucking me for a few minutes, he pulled out.

"You wanna take her for a spin?" I heard David ask.

"Are you serious?" Jeffrey replied, as he audibly unzipped and started stroking his dick.

As David stepped back, making room for his friend, I just laid there, glancing over my shoulder, just waiting to be of some service. Jeffrey stepped closer, but seemed to be hesitant as to where he could put his hard, still growing dick.

"I... uh... where..."

"Anywhere you want... just pick a hole," David said. I felt my cunt contract.

"Any one?" Jeffrey asked, having a hard time believing that.

"Look," David said he stepped back up to me and stuffed his dick back in my cunt. After a few shoves, he pulled out and put his dick against my back door. I grunted uncomfortably as he crammed his dick up my butt and started fucking me.

"Fuck..." Jeffrey whispered.

"Now watch this," David said, as he pulled out, grabbed my shoulder and pushed me down on my knees in front of the table. Then, he just pushed his cock against my lips. Eager to please and impress Jeffrey, I opened up and started sliding my slut mouth up and down his vile shaft.

"Oh my god," Jeffrey groaned, as it started to dawn on him what a fucking whore I really was.

"Your turn," David said, as he stepped back once again. No longer hesitant, Jeffrey stepped up and hung his massive dick in my already open mouth. To his delight, I began sucking it. A minute or so later, he nudged me up and pushed me back on the table, into my previous position.

A bit clumsy, but determined, he crammed his cock up my twat and started fucking me. David, meanwhile got up on the table and scooted towards my head, getting on his knees in front of me. I knew what he wanted and opened my mouth.

As he slid his dick in and began pumping my mouth, he asked, "So, what do you think?"

"She's awesome," Jeffrey replied enthusiastically.

"So, do we have a deal?" David asked, putting his hands on my head, almost gagging me.

"I want her for an hour," he replied.

"You got it."

"And I want her to call me sir, too," Jeffrey added.

"Done," David grinned.

David was first to get off, and moaned, "Oh yeah, swallow it, bitch!"

Almost instantly Jeffrey started shuddering too and shot his load up my other end.

"One more thing," Jeffrey said, as the two of them dismounted me, leaving me with an ass and a mouth full of spunk.

"Name it," David said.

"I need to unload again, right now," Jeffrey said, looking down at his still hard cock.

David zipped up and said, "I'll let the two of you get acquainted."

As he walked passed me, he said, "Maya, from now on, you will address him as sir as well, understood."

"Yes sir," I replied, glancing over at Jeffrey.

David walked out and said, "Oh, I don't know if this helps or not, but she's married."

"So, you're the office whore then?" Jeffrey asked, holding his dick in his right hand.

"Yes sir, I am," I replied, sitting down on the edge of the desk.

"And you're married?"

"Yes sir."

"Not an easy combination, I assume," he asked.

"It isn't, not for my husband anyway," I replied.

He chuckled.

"I suppose he's not getting a lot of action."

"No sir, he's not."

"I assume you won't mind if I blow another load on you?"

"Not at all sir, that's what I am here for."

"Play with your twat," he said. I brought my right hand down to my cunt and obeyed, as he continued tugging his fat cock.

"I wanna see more of you," he said.

Thinking he was referring to my tits, still obscured by my blouse, I brought my free hand to one of the buttons of my blouse and started fidgeting with it.

"No, not your tits... I want to see inside of you," he clarified, as he got on his knees.

God, that was hot. Realizing what he wanted, I hiked up my skirt and spread my legs, opening myself up to the maximum extent, then slipped both index fingers in my cunt hole and gently started prying myself apart.

"You're a hot little cunt, aren't you?" he said.

"Yes sir," I whispered.

"For your bosses, for me... for everyone, except your husband," he moaned.

"Yes sir," I replied, realizing what he wanted to hear, "I love cheating on him every chance I get."

He grunted.

"You know, he's not allowed to fuck my ass," I lied.

"He's not?" he asked, pumping a little harder, clearly wanting to hear more.

"No, and we've been together for almost twenty years," I said, "And you, you had your fucking dick up my ass, after what... like five minutes after you met me."

That seemed to edge him on.

"Oh fuck yeah!" he whispered, "Tell me more."

"It's been months since I've given him a blowjob," I lied, "And it's not because I don't like it. I probably swallow more loads in a day than he pumps out in a month."

"Oh fuck yeah, you whore!" he grunted, his cock fully hard and throbbing.

"What about... facials," he stammered. Ah, so that's what he wanted... I realized I could end this swiftly if I chose my words carefully.

"The closest he's cum, is my tits," I lied yet again, "He can ask, plead, nag or even beg... I keep turning him down, telling him it's too demeaning. For his birthday, last month, he asked again."

"Wha... what did you say?" Jeffrey stammered.

"I told him to go fuck himself," I said, "Then I came to work and took three facials from my bosses!"

"Oh fuck yeah," he grunted, approaching his climax.

"Just as I am going to take one from you, right now," I said as I slid down to my knees and presented my face to him.

He couldn't believe his luck and started shuddering and whining like a little bitch as he began dripping his cum onto my face. It was barely enough to soil my cheek, but for Jeffrey, it was the thought that counted, and the belief that he was allowed to do stuff to me that my husband wasn't.

As he slumped down on the nearest chair, I scooped his little glob of spunk off my cheek with my index finger, then sucked it clean as I got up.

"Does tonight work for you?" he asked, "Straight after work?"

"Yes sir," I replied, "See you at 5.30."

When I got back to my desk, there was a post-it on my screen from Brian, telling me to come to his office as soon as possible. I scurried over and knocked on his door. I found him pacing nervously in his office, trying to memorize some slides he was holding in his hand.

"Ah Maya, good... the delegation from Shawling International will be here in half an hour, conference room 1... clear your schedule, I need you there," he said.

"Yes sir," I said, and watched him pace up and down for a few more seconds, wondering if he needed me for something else.

"Dismissed," he said. I guess not...

At 11am, the Shawling delegation arrived. The group consisted of a mature woman, three men and a young woman. I greeted them extensively and escorted them into the conference room, where I served them coffee and water.

Brian walked in about a minute later and after some small talk with our guests, he turned to me and introduced me, bluntly, "This is Maya, our office whore. She'll be taking care of you while I go over our proposal."

"Start with the guys," he whispered as he passed me by on his way to close the door to the meeting room. I got down on all fours and crawled under the table. One cock was already hanging out by the time I got to it, so I started with that one. I wrapped my right hand and my slut mouth around it and got to work.

Meanwhile, Brian started yapping and talking numbers. After about four or five minutes, the first guy spurted in my mouth, while moaning surprisingly unashamed and loudly. I glanced around and noticed the two other guys playing with their dicks. As they were on opposite sides of the table, I had to make a choice, so I decided on the younger one, figuring he was the easiest target.

As it turned out, I was right. It only took about three minutes to make him ejaculate down my throat as well. So, one guy left. I crawled over to him and started off by giving his balls a gentle lick. As soon as I swallowed his yummy, big dick, he reached under the table with his right hand, felt around for my nose and pinched it shut.

Unable to breathe through my nose, I had to suck in some air through my mouth at regular intervals. When he also reached his other hand under the table and pulled my face into his crotch, I realized he wanted me to gag. So I did... loudly.

Once I started making those gag noises, it didn't take him long to cum. While Brian was still rambling on about his projections and how much money they all stood to make, the third and last guy shot his load in my mouth.

With the three guys taken care of, I was left with the difficult task of finding out what the two women wanted - if anything. I slowly crawled over to the older woman and gently caressed her inner thighs, letting her know I was there. Almost immediately, she put her left hand under the table and moved her index finger from left to right, indicating she did not require my services.

I moved to the younger girl at the other end of the table. She was wearing a pants suit. I gently put my hand on her knee and caressed it, letting her know it was her turn if she wanted to. It took her a few seconds to respond. But not quite how I had expected.

She kicked off her high heel from her right foot and scooted her chair back a little bit. Then, she lifted her foot and pushed it against my face. I realized what she wanted and allowed her to rub and wipe her foot in my face. Honestly, I didn't mind it all that much.

After a minute or two, she suddenly started wriggling her big toe around on my lips. I opened up like the dirty slut I was and allowed her to enter my mouth. As I started sucking her toe as if it was a little cock, she slid her right hand behind the waistband of her pants and into her panties. She then began playing with herself while she continued abusing my mouth.

This went on for quite a while, and the hornier she became the rougher she treated me. First, she forced my mouth open further, pushing more of her foot in. Then, she used her foot to slap my cheeks and juggle my tits up and down. When Brian had finished his presentation, about ten minutes later, the young woman was still at it, degrading me with her foot while masturbating.

"When I browsed through your portfolio," the mature woman spoke up, "I couldn't for the life of me imagine why my advisors were so determined and eager to have this meeting... but now that I've seen your office whore at work, I understand why."

The younger woman instantly stopped what she was doing, slipped her foot back in her high heel, readjusted her clothing and sat up straight.

"Regardless of how good your little whore is, I must say that I am not impressed by what I have read or seen here today," the mature woman continued.

Brian tried to intervene, "Mrs. Dressler, if I may..."

"No, you may not!" she silenced him promptly, "If you think that I am going to invest millions into your little plan, just because your little pet down there has pleasured all of my aides, you've got another thing coming!"

One of men tried to say something, "I..."

He was however immediately silenced by Mrs. Dressler, who interrupted him and said, "Everyone who works for me... out! Now!"

As the three men and the young woman got up and walked out of the room, I crawled out from underneath the table and used my right hand to wipe my own saliva off my face, which the young woman's foot had lewdly distributed over my whore face.

"Close the fucking door," Mrs. Dressler shouted.

As the young woman - last in line - closed the door, Mrs. Dressler continued, "I'll be frank, young man... your offer just isn't good enough!"

"Mrs. Dressler, I assure you, the return on your investment is more than fair, and..."

"I didn't travel 800 miles by private jet to strike a 'fair' deal... I want a good deal... I want 17%!"

"17?" Brian replied, surprised, "12% is more than..."

"12% is an insult! 17% or I take my business elsewhere!"

As Brian nervously considered her proposal, Mrs. Dressler asked, "What's the bitch's name again?"

"Maya," Brian and I replied in unison.

"Maya," she repeated, "While micro brain here is searching for a clue, get back under the table and do whatever you were doing to Jennifer!"

"Yes ma'am," I replied obediently.

"Shall I give the two of you some privacy," Brian asked, ready to step out of the room.

"Not a chance, baby face," she replied, as she unbuttoned her business jacket, "While we continue these negotiations, I am going to need you to fuck my twat and pump it full of your batter."

"I uh... I am not..." Brian stammered, truly shocked at the filth that was coming out of Mrs. Dressler's mouth. "I wasn't asking, you imbecile," she belittled him, as she unbuttoned her blouse and took it off, along with her jacket, dropping both items on the floor.

As a flabbergasted Brian stared at her black bra, she pushed down her skirt, along with her stockings and panties, all at the same time. Realizing he didn't have much of a choice, Brian put down the folder he was holding and unzipped his trousers, whipping out his cock.

He stroked it as he watched the woman hop on the table, spreading her legs wide for him.

"Come on," she said, "I haven't got all day."

Brian stepped up to the table, stroked his cock a few times and slowly entered her, still not sure what was happening - and how Mrs. Dressler had gotten the upper hand here.

"And as for you, you little whore..." she whispered as she glanced at me, pointing at her right foot. It was all the instruction I needed. While Brian started fucking her, I kneeled down next to them and gently grabbed her right foot.

After taking her shoe off and gently caressing her foot for a little bit, I gently brought my mouth to her big toe and gave it a little lick. Judging from her body language and the gasping she was doing, she was getting more turned by me licking her toe than by Brian's cock thrusting away in her cunt.

As her foot smelled surprisingly fresh, and even a little perfumed, I began licking more and more of it, really enjoying myself. I could tell that Brian was giving the best of himself, right in front of me, and yet, Mrs. Dressler didn't budge. Not a peep or groan of appreciation. The only sounds she was making was in response to what I was doing to her foot.

Brian tried to hold back for as long as he could, but eventually her obviously experienced pussy milked him to a swift and unspectacular finish.

"Oh fuck... fuck... shit!" he whispered.

She watched up at him as he shot his load into her, waited until he redrew and then asked, clearly unimpressed with his performance, "Are there perhaps other, more able, cocks available?"

"I... uh... I'll see what I can do, Mrs. Dressler," Brian stammered, his pride wounded a bit, as he stumbled out of the conference room.

"Would you mind, hon?" Mrs. Dressler asked, glancing at me, putting her index finger on her freshly fucked twat, "We can't have cum dripping out of me for whoever is up next, now can we?"

"No ma'am," I replied with a sly grin and pressed my mouth against her twat, extending my tongue and cleaning her out, as far as my tongue would reach.

"Good girl," she whispered, condescendingly, as if she was talking to a dog.

About three minutes later, Brian walked back in, with Donald and David right behind him. Mrs. Dressler glanced at the two men, looked them up and down extensively and asked, "So, who's next?"

"I wouldn't mind," Donald replied, as he whipped out his dick. I realized that this was my queue to stop licking her twat.

"Then hop on," she said, casual as hell. Donald stepped forward and crammed his half-hard dick into her wet cunt, then gave her a few thrusts, trying to establish a rhythm.

Once he'd started fucking her for keeps, Mrs. Dressler poked her head up and asked, "Why isn't the bitch - what's her name - licking my feet anymore?"

Before any of the guys could give me the order, I had my tongue wedged in between the toes of her right foot again. Despite her being a mean, unpleasant bitch, I loved seeing her belittle everyone - even myself. I mean, there was no way she had really forgotten my name a second time. She was just doing it to devalue and ridicule me - I loved it!

As I continued licking and sucking her toes, I tried to look at her as much as I could, taking in this formidable, impressive woman. After all, it's not every day you see a middle-aged CEO of a multi-billion dollar company getting gangbanged on your conference table. Granted, these sorts of things happen a lot more in our firm than anywhere else, but still, it was a rare and wonderful sight.

Donald fucked and fucked, using different techniques and angles, but also couldn't make Mrs. Dressler cum. She hardly reacted at all. No matter how hard and deep he trusted, she just laid there and looked up at him, breathing perfectly normal, taking his thrusts as if they were gentle caresses.

After about six or seven minutes, I had licked the entire surface of both her feet, twice and had sucked each of her toes extensively. Finally, Donald arched his back and shot his load up her twat, groaning deeply. As soon as he stepped back, I squatted down and began - anticipating her request - cleaning her twat with my tongue.

sex4every1
sex4every1
3,322 Followers
12