Diary of a Secretary/Slut Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh," she smiled surprised as she looked down at me, "You're a feisty little thing, aren't you?"

Then, she looked up at David and said, "So, I guess you're next?"

"Yes ma'am," he replied, slowly stroking his big, impressive dick, eager to prove his worth. As he stepped up to her cunt, I moved my mouth back to her feet, ready to start licking and sucking her feet and toes once again.

David, eager to prove himself the better man, paced himself and fucked her slow and passionate, reaching out and squeezing her tits through her business jacket and blouse - something neither Brian or Donald had done. Unfortunately, it didn't help him. She allowed him to grope and squeeze whatever he wanted and fuck her as hard, deep and as fast as he cared for, but she never showed any sign of pleasure or excitement.

Eventually, David had to throw in the towel as well. He had to unload or risk losing his erection. After what must have been close to ten minutes of some of his best work, he groaned loudly, delivered a couple of hard thrusts and spurted his semen into her unimpressed cunt.

He stepped back, confused and somewhat in awe of her indifference, stuffing his worn-out cock away.

"Are we done here then?" she asked, looking up at David, but humiliating all three men in the room.

"Uh, yes ma'am, I am afraid we are," he replied, feeling very small at the time.

As I squatted down, ready to suck her cunt clean for the third time, she put her hand on top of my head and said, "That's okay hon, leave it... it should make the ride back to the airport a lot more interesting." Then, she hopped off the table and rearranged her clothes, as she glanced over at the Brian, Donald and David and said, "Thank you for trying, gentlemen, I am sure you did the best you could."

God, my cunt contracted when she said that - flat out humiliating them.

Realizing Mrs. Dressler was dismissing them, Donald and David backed out of the room, embarrassed and emasculated. Brian remained and looked at her, confused. He couldn't wrap his head around the fact that this woman had taken three cocks, had been banged for nearly twenty-fives minutes... and all without as much as a grunt. I had never seen the guys so docile, so overpowered by any woman.

"So, do we have a deal?" Mrs. Dressler asked, "Seventeen percent?"

"I... uh," David stammered.

"Or do I take my business elsewhere?"

"I'll... I'll have the paperwork drawn up and sent to your office," he grunted.

"Good boy," she said condescendingly as she walked out, glancing me up and down one last time. She then joined the rest of her delegation and they all left the office.

While I rearranged my clothes and was about to head to the bathroom to clean myself up a little bit, Brian murmured, mainly to himself, "Shit, I am fucking hard again!"

There was little question as to why.

"Can I perhaps be of further service, sir?" I asked, cocking my hips, fully dressed again.

"Uh, I... uh... not right now, Maya," he replied, "I... uh... I'll get back to you."

"Yes sir," I replied, walking out of the conference room, heading for the bathroom.

Brian locked himself in his office, apparently needing some time alone. I swallowed one more load from Donald while eating my salad, but that was it. The rest of the day was pretty uneventful. Around three, I got a text from Becky telling me that she wasn't going to make it back to the office today. No surprise there.

Then, just after five, Donald and David left, leaving me alone with Brian, who still hadn't left his office. As I had an appointment with Jeffrey at 5.30, I decided to go and check if Brian was going to need my services any time soon.

I knocked and waited for him to say, "Come in."

I did and walked over to the desk, in between the two visitors chairs in front of his desk. I knew better than to sit down or start talking without permission. He was staring out the window, clearly thinking about something. I stood there for about ten seconds, waiting for him to acknowledge my presence.

Suddenly, he seemed to snap out of it and walked up behind me. He put his hands on my shoulders and pushed me forward. I put my hands on his desk, knowing what was coming next. He pulled my skirt up, yanked my panties down and shoved his cock up my twat. My god, he was hard!

After about five thrusts, he leaned over and turned his computer screen towards us. To my surprise, there was Mrs. Dressler, posing for her profile picture of CEO of Shawling International.

She was dressed in a grey business suit and had a reserved smile on her face, that made her seem approachable, yet strict and determined. Not exactly spank-bank material. And yet, Brian started fucking me harder as soon as he laid eyes on her.

"Oh shit," I moaned, as I had to brace myself. He was fucking me so hard, that I lowered my head and screamed out of genuine pleasure.

"Who the fuck do you think you are... you fucking... bitch," I could hear him whisper, clearly addressing the screen. It seemed Brian was still holding a bit of a grudge towards Mrs. Dressler.

After fucking me hard and callously for about three minutes, he suddenly slowed down - clearly having a change of heart - and asked, "Maya, could you... uhm... talk like her?"

"You mean belittle you, sir?" I asked, a little out of breath.

"Yes," he hissed. I could feel his cock throb inside of me.

I cleared my mind and took a few seconds to find the right words to say.

"So Brian," I started, "As soon as you're done back there, doing whatever it is that you're doing... we need to go over this contract again."

He grunted.

"By the way," I continued, "Is this going to take much longer?"

"Oh fuck," he whispered as he started fucking me hard again. Although he was providing me with considerable pleasure, I had to pretend otherwise.

"Oh, are you still inside of me?" I asked, as he was fucking me with all the force and strength that he could muster. Angry and offended, he grabbed a fistful of my hair, yanked my head back and he rammed his dick as deep as he could. His dick actually touched my cervix. God, I had trouble not to moan. Still, I managed to stay in character.

"Let's wrap this up, okay fuck face?" I whispered calmly.

"Oh shit... oh fuck," he grunted, as he let go of my hair and started convulsing.

I decided to swing home, by cooing in a girlish voice, "Oh, are you finishing? Good boy!"

"Oh, you fucking bitch!" he screamed as he convulsed even more violently, slamming his pelvis against my ass. I had to bite my lip not to scream in pleasure as he shot his load deep inside of me.

As he stood there, shuddering, his mouth right next to my ear, he whispered, "More."

My my, he was really in the mood for some punishment.

"Well," I said, with a fake smile on my face as I pushed him to his knees, "That was almost enjoyable!"

"Oh," he grunted as I turned around and pushed his face towards my freshly fucked twat.

"I don't... I... that's not what I..." he stammered submissively, pumping his dick, which had apparently never gone completely down.

"Does it look like I care?" I asked coldly and pushed his face against my twat. Still extremely horny, he started licking me, glancing up at the screen every so often. He was very passionate and excited and not only licked my twat, but also tickled my bum hole with his tongue several times.

God, he needed it badly! I let him work, keeping an eye on his hard dick, waiting for the perfect time.

When he was close, I said, "Come on micro brain, pump it dry!"

That insult sent him over the edge - again - and he arched his back, cumming on the floor.

I quickly turned around, sank to my knees and grabbed his dick, stroking it lovingly and whispered, "Such a good little wanker."

I got up and sat down on the couch, against the wall of his office, looking at him. Mrs. Dressler had really done a number on him. He looked at me and for a moment I thought he was going to crawl over to me and put his head in between my legs again, but then we heard someone calling out from the front desk.

"Hello?"

I glanced at my watch and whispered, "Shit, that's Jeffrey."

"Who?" Brian asked.

"Some loser David asked me to fuck; he helped him with the Cornelius account," I replied.

"Oh," Brain whispered, not really caring.

"Are we done here, sir?" I asked, rearranging my clothes.

"Yes Maya, you can go," he replied softly, obviously still feeling a bit awkward about getting humiliated by me. I didn't have time to dwell on his predicament for too long as I had a date with Jeffrey. I left Brian's office and walked over to my desk. As I greeted Jeffrey, I could tell by the huge bulge in his pants that he was already horny as fuck.

"Evening," he whispered, looking me up and down.

"Evening," I replied, "I was..."

It was all I could say before Brian came out of his office, still fidgeting with his zipper. He didn't say anything and simply passed us by on his way to the elevator.

"Oh, did... the two of you... just now?" Jeffrey asked, realizing the futility of his question as soon as he asked it - absentmindedly squeezing his fat cock through the fabric of his pants.

"Well, I am a whore after all," I whispered.

"Right," he stammered, gawking at me, as he couldn't believe what he was hearing.

"I hope you don't mind sloppy seconds," I whispered, giggling. That nasty comment drove an already very horny Jeffrey over the edge. Succumbing to his lust, he grabbed my head with both hands, roughly pushed me down to my knees and shoved his pelvis in my face. As he kept my head in place with his left hand, he used his right one to undo his zipper, took out his massive dong and clumsily stuffed it into my mouth.

I smirked, amused by his eagerness and started sucking him off. He groaned and moaned.

"Oh yeah, suck it, you fucking slut," he hissed as he guided my face up and down. It had been a long time since I had seen any guy this excited. That's the downside of being an easy whore, I guess.

After fucking my mouth for a few minutes, he pulled me up and pushed me down on the desk, hard and rough, yanked my skirt and panties down, and stuffed his hard dick up my twat. I grabbed the edge of the desk and took his thrusts as I whined and squealed like the slut that I was. God, I loved this job!

"Can you feel Brian's cum in there?" I asked, doing my best to sound as nasty as I could be.

"Yes! I fucking love it!" he screamed loudly, really getting off on it.

"Fucking hell," I chuckled as I had to reposition my hands slightly as he arched his back and shot his load deep in me, squealing and howling.

He stayed inside of me for about thirty more seconds, clearly enjoying just being in my pussy. When he had gotten too small for comfort, he took a step back and simply gawked at my cunt, leaking cum. I let him enjoy the view for about thirty seconds, then turned around and sat down on the edge of my desk.

"So, what's the plan?" I asked, as I opened my legs wide, putting my battered twat lewdly on display.

"Well, I uh... " he stammered, "I know a nice little restaurant not too..."

"I am really not that hungry," I interrupted him, "You don't really want to go to dinner, do you?"

"Uh, no," he admitted after a few seconds of silence.

"That's okay," I reassured him, "Look, this is a business arrangement, there is no need to do anything you don't want to do. What do you say we skip the pleasantries, and you just think of me as a whore, bought and paid for, for an hour.

He stared at me for a moment, shocked and asked, "So... I... just tell you what to do?"

"Mmmm," I nodded, feeling my cunt quiver.

"Can you suck my dick, please?" he asked.

"Don't ask, tell me what to do," I clarified, "And if you use the word 'please' again, we're done! Understood?"

He nodded, collected himself for a moment, then said, "Suck my dick, slut!"

"Yes... sir," I replied, as I slowly sank to my knees.

He gasped slightly as I gently took his tiny dick in between two fingers and put it in my mouth. He started growing again in a matter of minutes. I didn't mind the taste - Brian's cum, Jeffrey's cum, my own cunt, I couldn't quite put my finger on it - and I loved feeling a dick grow inside my mouth, feeling it get bigger with every bob of my head and with every swirl of my tongue.

It was a good thing that I genuinely loved sucking on his dick, playing with it and trying my best to get him all hard again, because it took me well over twenty-five minutes to get him ready to spurt a second time.

"I... I wanna cum in your face," he blurted out.

"Of course, sir," I replied, with a big grin on my face.

He grabbed his dick and began jacking off, aiming straight for my nose. I continued looking into his eyes as I quickly unbuttoned my blouse and took it off. When I reached back to unclasp my bra, Jeffrey moaned loudly. The futility of what I was trying to do - show him my tits - when he was clearly only interested in cumming in my face, sent him over the edge.

My tits were just about uncovered when I felt the first specks of his vile cum hitting my face. He moaned and roared even louder now as he dumped his goo smack in the middle of my slut face. As he was defiling me, I couldn't help but smile as I realized that I had never, ever, given my husband a blowjob that lasted for twenty-five minutes - nor was I inclined to do so in the future.

Feeling even more like a raunchy whore, I waited for Jeffrey to finish. When he was done, I opened my left eye - he had creamed the right one shut - and smirked up at him.

"Was that satisfactory, sir?" I whispered.

"Fuck yeah," he sighed contentedly, letting out another growl.

"So, what now?" he said as I got back up and reached into my desk drawer, taking out a box of tissues.

"Now," I replied as I scooped his cum out of my eye, "I just do what I do all day long... I keep myself busy until I can be of further service to you or your cock."

"Yeah, I don't know if he's going to get up again any time soon," he chuckled, "Besides, my hour is almost up."

"Oh," I whispered, looking at his flaccid dick, "That's too bad."

"Thanks for a wonderful time," he said, blatantly staring at my naked tits.

"You're welcome," I smiled, "So, do we call it a night then?"

"I guess so," he nodded, "Too bad, though... I could really use someone like you around the office, or around the house for that matter."

"Who knows," I whispered, as I finished cleaning off my face, "Maybe David will let you borrow me again sometime."

I couldn't believe myself! Did I actually say that?

Borrow me?! God, if was such a whore!

Just try to imagine the baffled look on Jeffrey's face when he stammered, "Uh... yeah, who knows."

He went to the restroom to clean himself up a little bit. When he came back out, he waited patiently for me to get ready and escorted me all the way to my car, like a real gentleman. Strangely enough, this well-intentioned gallantry made me even feel more of a whore for hire...

12