Diary of a Sex Doctor Ch. 02

Story Info
The housemaid starts sleeping in Dr. Sparsh's room.
1.8k words
4
6.2k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dr Sparsh Oberoi is an intimacy doctor practising in Pune, India. He is visited by various patients with their sexual problems. However, before we dive into his professional experiences; we shall begin with his formative years. How did he become a sex expert and what molded a doctor to take on this noble profession of helping people with their intimacy problems?

In the last chapter, we saw how Dr. Oberoi was given the taste of erotic couplings by his best friend's Girlfriend. That night with Paridhi evoked a side of Sparsh that even he didn't know existed. He taught Paridhi a new position; doggy style. He loved the feeling of being a dominant sexual partner. But he still needed to learn a lot to become a sexual expert. So when he heard the maid Surekha was going to sleep in his room, his happiness knew no bounds. But, Surekha was hiding a secret of her own that no one knew about.

This is a novella with numerous chapters. Stay tuned to experience Dr. Oberoi's sex escapades.

Chapter 2: Maid in Heaven

I used to live in a joint family when I was studying in college. Along with my parents and grandparents, I lived in a small bungalow. Each couple had a separate room. But as I was the only young, unmarried person; I had to sleep in the living room.

That summer, my grandmother had gone to our village. When she came back, she wasn't alone. Along with her, she brought a young village girl named Surekha.

Surekha was a 19-year-old girl from our ancestral village in Konkan. She was thin and dusky with perky breasts and a fit body. She used to wear a pink kurta all day.

My grandmother had hired her to help with the household work. She used to help my mother cook, go out to do some vegetable shopping and also pitch in with dusting the house. Needless to say, everyone in my house loved her. She was silent and used to mind her own business. She was well-kept with a good work ethic. What more does an Indian family want?

Ever since Surekha came, I felt a little neglected. Everyone was so fond of her. Before her, I was the favourite kid in the house. But now, no one even looked at me.

Surekha used to wake up at 5 a.m. and finish her bathing and morning rituals. Before we were up, she used to prepare tea and have breakfast ready for us.

One Saturday morning, I had woken up early to go play cricket with my friends. I was brushing my teeth still half asleep. I was standing at the basin looking at my sleepy face. From the corner of my eye, I saw someone come out of the bathroom. It was Surekha. She was only covered in a thin white towel. Her wet hair was dripping water on her dusky body. Even from the mirror, I could see the outline of her breasts. The semi-wet towel had become almost transparent. Her nipples pressed hard on the fabric. Her thighs were looking smooth as polished furniture. I already had a morning wood in my shorts.

Slowly, I turned to face Surekha. She was taken aback by seeing me standing in front of her. Normally I would wake up a lot later than her. Then her eyes went to my erect cock; trying to come out of my shorts.

"How are you up so early?" She asked turning her eyes away from my erect cock.

"Um, I... I am going to play cricket with my friends," I replied without taking my eyes off her wet body. I wanted to throw away the towel and fuck her there and then.

She nodded and quickly went inside the bathroom again.

As she turned, I got a glimpse of her wet ass stuck to the towel. The towel was only just covering her buttock fold. She was petite, but her ass had good curves.

It was the most awkward conversation I had had in my life. But that morning, I saw the young and tight body of our maid. My erect cock wanted me to knock on her door. I imagined her bathing naked just a few feet away from me. But I didn't have the guts at that time.

Some months went by without any encounter with Surekha. I even tried to catch a glimpse of her cleavage when she was cleaning the floor bent down. But her kurti was always tight at the chest. Frustrated, I let go of the wish.

But the epic night with Paridhi was enough to stir my pot for a want of a more regular sexual escapade. Paridhi and I had decided to not talk about our epic night ever again. So there was no chance to rekindle our passionate encounter.

Finally, I got my opportunity when my mother announced,

"Sparsh, Surekha will sleep in your room from tomorrow. We have to give her room on rent to the neighbour for some days."

I was elated, to say the least. Her lean, tight body was still coming in my night dreams.

During the first month, nothing happened. Surekha slept on the sofa, while I slept on the adjacent wall to her in my bed. The only issue was that I could not masturbate freely with another person sleeping in my room.

One night, I got damn frustrated. I was so horny but I couldn't do anything. Even watching porn wasn't possible. At that same instant, I heard a tiny moan.

"Ah."

It was midnight and everyone was fast asleep.

I poked my head out of my blanket to find out the source of the sound. It was coming at regular intervals now. It was just a bit higher than a whisper.

"Ahh! Ahh! Ahh!"

I peeked at Surekha's direction. To my surprise, she was the one making the sound. It was dark, but a small bulb was illuminating a tiny part of her bed. Her eyes were closed while her hand was inside her Salvar. It was moving in a circular manner.

I got excited looking at her. But the biggest shock came after that. Her other hand was on her ear, holding a phone. She was talking with someone. In between her moans; she said,

"I miss your big cock, Prakash. I can't wait to meet you so you can pound me as hard as you want."

"Ahh! Ahh!"

"Fuck me, Prakash! I am your bad girl. Fuck me hard!"

Her moans increased in volume. I started playing with my cock too. This was the best live porn I could have wished for. I hoped I was in Prakash's place.

I removed the blanket and pulled out my cock. It was as hard as a rock. I started jerking in the open.

"Ahh! Prakash take me behind the farm and fuck me, darling," she exclaimed.

I picked up the pace. I imagined Surekha and Prakash fucking at night on the farm. I was so invested in my rhythm that I didn't notice that Surekha's moaning had stopped. In my imagination, she was riding him hard.

I shivered when I felt a thin cold hand on my thigh. I stopped jerking. My eyes bulged in their socket. I was trying to make out the figure in the dark. The hand slowly moved towards my cock. Surekha's thin fingers came into sight. She took hold of my thick cock at the base. My breath had stopped. I couldn't believe what was going on. She came close to it. With a single swipe of her tongue, she tasted the shaft of my cock. The precum was already flowing from it. She looked at me in the eye. Our eyes met. There was hunger in her eyes. Without taking her eyes off me, she took my entire cock in her mouth. I couldn't believe my big cock could fit in her tiny mouth. But it seemed like she was an expert.

After the blowjob, I was so turned on that I felt I could come at any second. Surekha came onto my bed. She wasn't wearing anything. Her perky boobs and brown nipples were shining in the night light. She took my cock in her hand and glided it into her wet vagina. It was the smoothest insertion I had ever experienced. She started riding my dick. Her movements were so elegant. Her tight body grooved in front of me. Instantly, she started moaning again.

"I am close," I said between breaths. I didn't want to disappoint her.

She nodded as if she knew what to do. She stopped riding for a second and contracted her vagina. My dick felt like it was being strangled. But this manoeuvre stopped me from coming. She waited for a few seconds and started to ride again. I felt as if my orgasm had been sucked in. I was able to enjoy the sex once more. She continued doing this manoeuvre for the next fifteen minutes. I took hold of her boobs as she jumped up and down. Her tight boobs fit in my hands perfectly. She had tremendous stamina. I was just relaxed and enjoying the smoothest ride of my life.

Surekha was moaning loudly now.

"Ahh! Ahh! Ahh!"

She had closed her eyes. I wanted to increase the speed. I held her pelvis, bent my knees and started drilling her. I went deep inside. As deep as possible.

"Oh shit! Fuck me hard." She moaned loudly.

She had extended her neck and was looking at the ceiling. Her eyes were closed in ecstasy.

Finally, as we both were at the top of our excitement, we climaxed together.

"AHHHH!" She moaned loudly and fell on my chest. We both were dripped in sweat.

Slowly she got off me and walked away towards the sofa. While she was going I heard her say on the phone,

"Was it good for you baby?"

Surekha was with us for the next six months before she had to return to her village. We had numerous nights of sexual escapades with her boyfriend on the other line. I don't know if he knew she was fucking me while she had phone sex with me. But I was happy nevertheless.

I did various experiments with Surekha. She was open to everything. She even had a few tricks up her sleeve like the contracting pussy one. It stops a person from coming early.

That is when I decided to do my master's in family medicine and specialize in sexual studies. But I had no idea this decision was going to change my life forever.

Stay tuned for the next chapter. I did my internship in Mumbai where I met the talented actress, Sara Ali Khan.