Exploration While She Sleeps

Story Info
Two people find passion during the night.
1.9k words
4.07
10.7k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tree101
Tree101
16 Followers

I lay in the bed next to her. Chance had put us together in bed. Sharing where we would normally not share.

I could hear her slow steady breathing next to me. I lay facing her with my head on my pillow. She was tucked up under the cover.

The room was warm and a low light was shining in through the curtains. I could see her facial features and I looked at her while I lay there not sleeping. For the first time since we met, I had my first thought about her. Nothing specific but suddenly, being forced to share a bed, gave me an excitement which was leading to my awakeness.

Like she could sense my gaze, she started to move.

Her body moved as she rolled onto her back bringing her closer to me. To escape the heat of the cover, she lifted herself higher on her pillow and brought the cover down towards her waste.

Her closest arm to me went above her head and across the top of her pillow. With my head on my pillow I could now see her large breasts under her vest top.

Both of us had gone to bed clothed. I wore pants and a T-shirt and she wore a vest top and some grey panties. The heat has stopped us from wearing more.

Now as I looked at her breast pushing against her top with each breath, my head only a foot away from her, I was captivated. I could feel my excitement at this exposure. A feeling in my chest telling me that this was something new. I felt like I was a voyeur watching her. She took a deep breath in has she settled into this new position.

Not knowing what had overcome me, I moved my head both down to the bottom of my pillow and closer to her on hers. My head now sat ten inches from her chest. If she had been awake she would have been able to feel my breath. After moving, I lay silent and still, nervous she would turn away or wake.

I lay there watching the rise and fall of her chest. After a moment of watching her breathing, she took a deep breath in and raised her chest higher, and very slightly lifted her back. As she exhaled, and brought her back down, she turned her chest just slightly towards me. This small movement meant her chest now sat about 6 inches from my face.

My thoughts immediately started to race. My face this close meant I could feel her warmth. If she decided to move her arm, it would come down on me. Her chest was slightly turned towards me and still rising and falling. Very slowly and carefully, I slid my head along the pillow toward her bust. By moving slightly I was now only a few inches from her left breast, which remained turned slightly towards me.

My nerves about waking her and her being angry was overcome by the excitement of the situation and how new and forbidden it felt.

Her breathing again deepened and she took a big breath in, as she did so, her breast moved closer to me. Again as she returned, she turned ever so slightly towards me. I responded by moving my head the final inch towards her. Now if she breathed deeply again and rose her chest out, it would touch my face. I was less than an inch away.

I closed my eyes pretending to be asleep. Waiting and hoping for the next moment.

It came. She breathed in deeply and her breasts rose. I kept my eyes closed as I waited for her to return. She didn't. She breathed in deeply again and her breast rose further.

This time touching my nose and mouth. As she breathed out it moved away.

She breathed in again, and again her breast pushed against my face.

Several more times this happened. Each time pushing her breast into my face. I felt terrible to be taking advantage of her sleeping next to me.

The next time she breathed in and rose her breasts into my face, I followed it back so my face was permanently on the middle of her breast. The fabric of her vest pushing against my nose and lips. She continued to breath and each breath pushed her breast into my face.

My breathing was deepening. I knew if she woke, I would be in trouble and knew I would pretend I was asleep but the excitement was too much.

I slowly opened my my lips so as she breathed, my open lips touched her breast. On her next intake of breath, she lifted herself very slightly to position her breast against my lips. This was the first moment I thought maybe she was aware of what was happening. As she breathed in, and positioned herself, I could feel her nipple against my lips. She continued to rise and fall against my lips. My lips very gently and cautiously, closed on her nipple. I used my lips to rub her nipple and felt it becoming erect. Her breathing deepened and became louder. On her next breath she pushed her breast closer into my mouth. My lips continued to work her nipple as she let out the first little groan.

I opened my mouth further and put my teeth against her nipple. Very gently, I teased her nipple with my teeth through her vest. Her breathing intensified and she pushed into me. I applied a little more pressure with my teeth and she again moaned. My teeth responded with a slight bit to her nipple. This was met with another groan and a further slight turn towards me. Throwing caution out, I bit down harder on her nipple and her next groan was clearly from an open mouth. I knew at this point that she was as excited by me but how far would she let it go? Would she stop and pretend it was all in our sleep?

I bit harder on her nipple. I could feel her breast push hard against my face. I continued to bite and suck on her nipple. Her breathing was getting faster and deeper. I could tell she was enjoying this.

With her left arm still above her head she brought her right arm across her body and, using her thumb, pulled her vest top down to expose her naked breast. With it now completely out the top of her vest she pushed it back onto my waiting mouth. Without the fabric now in my way I could taste her skin and better tease her nipple with my tongue.

I bit her nipple harder and she responded with a loud groan. I brought my left hand across and cradled her breast as I bit it. I was ruthlessly biting her and massaging it simultaneously.

I bit her nipple harder and she responded with a loud groan. I brought my left hand across and cradled her breast as I bit it. I was ruthlessly biting her and massaging it simultaneously.

She groaned louder and louder as I bit and pinched her nipples. Both nipples were rock solid by this point as was I my dick which was throbbing with excitement. As I pinched and bit I moved my crotch towards her.

Keeping her shoulders as flat as she could to the bed to keep her large breast exposed and accessible, she twisted her hips so are arse was facing me and moved it towards me.

I moved myself to meet her and my hard penis rubbed against her arse. I grinded against her as I continued to tease her nipples. I rhythmically thrusted against her pushing my penis against her butt. She groaned.

Moving my hips slightly away I moved my left hand from her breasts down to between her legs. She moved her hips back round and brought her knees apart.

Moving my hips slightly away I moved my left hand from her breasts down to between her legs. She moved her hips back round and brought her knees apart.

As I continued to bite her, I rubbed her wetness with my fingers. In response, she lifted her knees and raised her hips. I moved my fingers further down her lips and just brushed her asshole. She groaned louder and moving her hips told me this is where she wanted me.

I pushed my fingers deep into her wet pussy and then back to her asshole. I applied some pressure to her hole with my index finger.

Then I withdrew and pushed again. This time I felt her relax and her hole opened up for me. I pushed my finger in and felt her grip me tightly. I pulled my finger back out and pushed it again.

She responded by moving her chest, pushing her right breast towards my mouth. I moved my attention to this nipple as I teased her hole with my finger sliding it in and out.

I felt her relax and my finger slid in easier. I pushed it all the way into her and started fucking her ass with my finger. I felt her move her hips towards me and I knew she was close to cumming.

She let out several intense groans and I bit harder, intensifying her orgasm.

Following her orgasm, she moved both her hands down to her panties and removed them. I followed suit and removed mine too.

She lifted her legs and turned her hips so as I lay on my side, her two legs went over my hip and my cock met her pussy and ass.

She took one of my hands and placed it on her nipples. I squeezed. Then reached between her legs and took hold of my cock.

She positioned it between her pussy lips and I slowly slid it in. I very gently thrusted in several times and then again her hand was on me. She lifted her wet pussy off me and then, using her hand, positioned the tip of my now slick cock against her ass hole.

She used her other hand to guide my cock into her ass. I pushed and felt resistance. I pushed harder and felt her relax. I pushed my cock all the way in and held it there.

I heard her breathing change. I began to fuck her ass. Her hand was still on me, guiding me in and out of her ass. I fucked her faster. She moaned loudly and I felt her start to cum.

I squeezed her nipple hard as I pushed into her ass.

She came hard, squeezing my cock with her ass muscles. I felt her spasm around me. I slowed down, not wanting to cum yet. I stopped thrusting and held my cock deep inside her.

I slowly started to move myself back and forth inside her. Bringing myself closer and closer. Her breathing again started to intensify as again she built towards cumming as I felt myself reaching climax, I squeezed her nipple, tipping her next orgasm over the edge as I came inside her.

My cock pulsed and I felt myself cumming. I felt her ass squeeze me as she came. I felt my cock twitch and spurt inside her ass. We stayed like that for a few minutes before we both collapsed on the bed.

I heard her pull her top back up over her breasts and she pulled the covers back up over her. Without saying a word, she lay there as if nothing had just happened and nothing had changed between us. I lay there waiting for her to say something but she did not.

Tree101
Tree101
16 Followers