All Comments on 'Diary of A Suppressed Housewife'

by MountainDewMan

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Exceptional!!

MorbidromanticMorbidromanticover 1 year ago

I loved it. A prim and proper mom being seduced by her son until she can't resist anymore is among my favorite topics. It is a story very well written and I enjoyed reading it. The only flaw I find is that it is not known what it's gonna happen since that moment. It seems she is going to be his, but how? Is she gonna make compatible her husband and her son? Is she leaving her husband? I love when the prime and proper mom is so in love with her son that she renounces to her husband and any other male.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I loved it! So much like me growing up, a religious mom that really turned me on!!!!!

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 1 year ago

So fucking hot! New MDM stories always make my day! Five stars and a favorite point!

sp9983sp9983over 1 year ago

Loved it, being the preacher's wife made it even hotter. Can't wait for part two.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wonderful!! Great mutual seduction!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Totally erotic. There was really no seduction. Her son just showed her that she could meet her desperate needs. Whereas her diary was basically a fantasy world that she suppressed while going through the motions of being a virtuous and puritanical wife, now that she had become a sexual tiger, keeping up that false front could only be continued at the cost of her sanity and her's and her son's safety. That unhappy home is headed for a breakup.

Marvin2017Marvin2017over 1 year ago

Would love to see how this affects the dynamics of the house. Does Mom turn to jello when the son is near? Does Dad notice the changes (he’s getting a bit more gruff near the end)? How is Mom when the son has to go back to school in the fall? What gives when Dad finds out (he will)?

I don’t want to imagine what happens next—you tell me, MDM!

jcus0511jcus0511over 1 year ago

Enjoyed this yarn from the get go & really I appreciated your story telling ability that made this truly hot & erotic piece of work come to life.

bucco40bucco40over 1 year ago

Another chapter of teaching would be great.

JumbosauceJumbosauceover 1 year ago

Fun! Thanks for posting, this one was particularly good!

MRdotEdot2RMRdotEdot2Rover 1 year ago

I’ve just read three of your stories back to back etc. and they were all ***** and better!!!!

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

very good story telling

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Best I've read for a loooooong time

49WIZARD8849WIZARD88over 1 year ago

This was great storytelling. Probably my favorite out of the latest from MDM

UAlbanyGirl518UAlbanyGirl518over 1 year ago

You’re such a good writer. I thoroughly enjoyed this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Beautiful. Oh, how mother went along with her son as he was playing with her body and mind. And, oh, how beautifully the mother accepted her son and his cock in her cunt and let him fill her with his seed. And, oh, how she pleaded with him to fuck her cunt once again with his cock , empty his balls and flood her womb with his spunk. Beautiful.

Bronco56Bronco56over 1 year ago

Very hot and erotic story. 5stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

We need more of them, five Stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very nice story a mom and son finally having a sexual relationship but you should have continued with more!! Gave it 5 stars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I've never commented or voted on a story in here before. And u get 5 stars. U should do a couple more of this. Great work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What a wonderful story. I've felt this way all my life about my brother and we found out early that both of us feel the same way. We've been together our entire lives

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

As always with MOUNTAINDEW MAN excellent but please elaborate a ?little more. Each story here needs to be finished off. But keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Love this awakening

AnonymousAnonymous27 days ago

Got me hard like steel. 5 stars

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg12319 days ago

"Diary Of A Suppressed Housewife:" - Yesterday and today (22 April 2024), so far, I've read three stories of 'MountainDewMan'. Each of the trio has similar style, themes and plots of incest/taboo. EACH of the three (3) can be summed up this way: They are Fucking, Fabulous stories: 'Babies 101', 'Dear Diary' and this, 'Diary Of A Suppressed Housewife'!

There's ONE (1) issue I have with the triple "hits" (using American Baseball jargon) I've read the past several days, and there is NO mention, of any kind, about the pregnancy potential. If there IS fucking between a male and female (incestuous family) members, there must be some degree of the female being impregnated...regardless of her age, even into the female's mid-sixties years old!!! My preference is always getting the female pregnant, but if there is protection then dammit let the reader know. Otherwise the three (3) stories mentioned were great, fabulous, awesome, great, monumental and just plain ole' good!

LiferalLiferal2 days ago

Love the struggle and the build. Well done

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous