Diary of A Suppressed Housewife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Even as my hot load spewed out of my cock, I read her last entry; a quick hand scribble from this morning.

I confess to such sin once again, I am failing. My body hungers for something it should not want. It is so terribly wrong. Last night, I lay beside my husband and once again committed the sin of self pleasure. Watching as the clock changed from one day to another, almost screaming his name in ecstasy at the vision of his manhood.

So, she masturbates in bed at about midnight; now that was something I could use. I glanced at the clock seeing it was barely six at night. I had plenty of time to reload and be ready, I grinned to myself.

Later at about ten I heard them in the hallway as they headed for their bedroom. They usually took about a half hour to get ready, and I figured give them another half hour or forty-five minutes and I would check.

It was the longest hour I had spent as I watched the numbers on my clock advance like a turtle. Finally, at eleven-thirty I just couldn't take it anymore and I slipped out my door.

I had been sitting in my room in the dark, letting my eyes adjust so that when I went out I had actually a rather reasonable view. Not everything was clear, but between memory and some dim light coming in a few of the windows from moonlight and a couple of street lights; I was able to advance down the hall to their bedroom door without running into anything.

Standing at their doorway I almost backed down, but mom's journal moved me forward. I silently crept across the bedroom floor to mom's side of the bed. I knew I had to look like some lurking shadow, so I had to move quickly.

As I approached I could hear the soft rustle of sheets, and then a quiet moan. Was this provincial demon plagued woman really masturbating, I thought; and then a soft wet squelch gave me my answer.

It was a good thing it was dark, I would have looked the total fool. There I was, nude, one hand wrapped around my throbbing dick, slowly stroking to keep my hardon; the other outstretched hoping I was on target.

Mom gave a soft squeak when I put my hand over half her face in the dark. Fortunately enough of my hand covered her mouth to muffle the sound. Mom froze, her head slowly turning to face me. I slid my hand down her body, searching for her arm. I shuddered as my hand passed over the curve of one bare breast, holy shit she had her night gown rolled clear up to her neck.

For this to work I couldn't hesitate, speed was critical before she could react. I found her arm and then her wrist, lifting her hand in the dark. She gave a soft moan when I wrapped her fingers around the thick stalk of my prick.

I wasn't sure how she would react to be honest, and was a bit shocked when her grip immediately began to slide up and down my length. This was going far better than I had imagined. I traced back down her arm in the dark, this time cupping one full breast in my palm. She moaned softly as I teased the rock hard nipple capping it.

I could hear her labored breathing in the dark. I figured this way she could always feign sleep, or claim ignorance she had thought it was dad; even though we both knew better.

"Done...lost..." I heard her soft whisper.

I slid my hand off her breast and lower down her body. I felt her trembles as my exploring fingers slid over her belly and then down to her mound. I shuddered when my fingers trailed through thick curls of pubic hair. I had only been with women more modern, and they all tended to shave. Knowing she was natural, more primal only added to the eroticism

I heard slight movement as my hand moved lower, dear God she was actually opening her legs for me. My fingers slid over fat wet lips; and then I sank one thick finger into her channel.

"Unnggggggggggggg" I heard a soft guttural growl as my finger sank in totally.

"Ngh...ngh...ngh" she grunted as I began to finger fuck her.

Silently she tugged at my cock, and I shifted my stance, moving my body slightly higher. I almost screamed with pleasure as she angled my cock down, and warm lips pressed to the head. It was really happening; my mother was jerking me off while I fingered her wet pussy.

My brain started to short circuit at the thoughts; and then a string of words poured out of her worse than any street slut.

"Yesss fuck my cunt, make me cum" she hissed up at me. "Then shoot all over my face; make me swallow your seed." She whimpered.

My brain completed the short circuit as I pulled my hand back, added a second finger; and jammed them hard up into her. I felt her hips shoot straight up from the bed, she gave a soft grunt, and hot fluids gushed out around my fingers and hand. She was fucking flooding the bed, I thought.

With a wet slurp I pulled my fingers free and adjusted my body to her hand, I figured in the dark she knew best where to aim me. My balls were already churning as her hand pumped away; and then she blew my mind.

"Cum for momma" she softly moaned; and my gut lit on fire.

The first thick blast erupted out the tip of my cock, and I heard it splatter against her face in the dark. She gave a soft cooing noise; and then wet heat surrounded the engorged head of my cock.

"Oh fuck yessssssssss" I moaned as I spewed a second thick wad down her throat.

I could hear her swallow in the dark, and the thought she was actually drinking me sent a shudder down my spine and caused a third wad to pour into her mouth. By the time I finally staggered back from the side of the bed, my balls were completely drained.

I didn't say a word again as I turned in the dark and left the room. Back in my own room, I slid under my covers; the memory of her lips on my cock sending me off to sleep.

For the next two days calm seemed to come over mom. I didn't see any entries in her journal; and I wondered if she had finally sated that demon that tormented her; and that the event the other night had been all that was going to happen. I got my answer Wednesday evening as I crossed through the living room.

I knew they were both going to Wednesday studies, so I figured I would head to some friends house to get some gaming time in. I got as far as the kitchen door when I heard mom's voice. It wasn't so much the words, as the tone. She sounded almost condescending to dad, something I had never heard from my docile mother.

"No dear, I told you I cannot go tonight." She said. I heard dad mumble something back. "I told you its woman issues, would you like me to explain them?" she asked in a patronizing tone.

I didn't even listen to the answer, I knew dad better than that; his concept of 'woman issues' was better not spoken. I pulled out my cell phone and called my buddy, telling him something had come up with the folks and I had to cancel. I wasn't sure what was going on, but something was; that was not my usual mom in the kitchen.

Dad had only been gone maybe ten or fifteen minutes when mom walked into the living room drying her hands from dishes. I was sprawled on the couch watching television and she stood and stared at me for a moment.

"You should go and play your games" mom said softly.

"I was going to see the end of this movie" I gestured at the television.

"You should go and play your games" mom repeated after she watched me for a moment.

I just stared as she calmly turned and walked back to the kitchen. I rose from the couch and headed up to my room. When I walked through the door I froze. There on my desk, next to my keyboard, was her journal. It lay out open and ready to read. Numbly I slid into my chair and pulled the book closer; the entry was from last night.

I want you. I need you, as much as I need to breathe. I have waited hours for you to return again tonight. That you have not has left a hollow inside of me I cannot describe. What happened last night was beyond words for me; a release I have never felt before; and a pleasure that goes beyond even that. How you can want me I do not understand, and do not care; that you do is enough. I know only one thing now; I hunger for your touch again. It is so morally wrong I cannot tell you. Incest, adultery, sins of the flesh; there isn't enough ways to tell you how wrong this is. Yet there is no way to tell you how much I long for this except...

If I am wrong, and you do not share this; simply close the journal and hand it to me, we shall part without a word. If it is shared; then I am yours. Take me to hell with you.

I looked up from the journal and mom was silently standing in my doorway, watching me read. I looked at the last lines of her journal, and then back at her. Was there really a choice? I rose from my chair and took the few steps to stand in front of her. Reaching out both hands I cupped her breasts and squeezed them through her dress and bra.

"If you don't take it off...well father may not be happy with a ruined dress." I gave a crooked smile.

"Ruin it" was all mom husked back.

I reached out and with a yank buttons flew across the room as her dress separated and her bra came into full view. Stepping around her, I literally kicked my door shut as I pivoted behind her; popping the hooks on her bra and jerking the cloth from her shoulders. Reaching around her I cupped her breasts again; this time feeling her soft flesh against my hands.

"Yessssssssssss" mom moaned as my lips found the crevice of her neck.

As I sucked on the soft skin, and one hand gently massaged her breast; the other slid down her hip and tugged her dress off. The reaction was instantaneous as her nipple turned rock hard in my palm. I pressed my hips forward, once again feeling my hard cock fit into the groove of her ass; mom groaned and this time thrust her ass back.

I eased her across my bedroom until she was backed up against the edge of my bed. The other night had been about me finding release. This time I wanted it geared for her; pure raw lust aimed solely at her pleasure.

I moved around in front of her and eased her down to sit on the side of my bed. She must have thought I wanted a repeat of the other night when she reached for the waist of my jeans. She gave a squeak when I pushed back on her shoulders; she looked up at me confused as she landed on her back on my bed, her legs dangling over the edge.

I moved quickly, I knew she would resist, I didn't want to give her time for thinking. Dropping to my knees in front of her, I reached up and gripped the elastic waist of her panties and with a savage jerk brought them to her knees, and then shoved them to her ankles and off.

Her eyes grew as wide as saucers when she raised her head and looked down at me.

"You can't...its dirty...no...no..." she babbled.

I shifted forward, ignoring her; and I spread her thighs open, I wedged my head between the flesh of her thighs and shoved forward.

"Oh God no...it's...wrooooAAAAAGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" I heard her scream.

My face mashed into her soaked lips, and my tongue drove deep into her steaming depths. Her tart flavor coated my tongue as I tasted her for the first time.

It was like flipping a switch on her. Her legs shot up as her heels dug into the mattress. Her hands appeared at the back of my head; as her ass lifted to grind her pelvis into my face. I could hear her gurgle and whimper as she skyrocketed up.

"Don't stop...don't stop...OH MY GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD" she started screaming.

Her ass began to bounce on the bed; her fingers curling in my hair as her nails drug across my scalp. Juices gushed out to fill my mouth and coat my face as her body exploded.

I didn't even think, I just opened my mouth and sucked that hard bud of a clit in, nipped it with my teeth and sucked harder. I don't know which was more of a shock; the sudden spray of pussy cream that bathed my entire face; the soft thigh flesh that slammed around my head; or the piercing scream I heard above me.

"AHHHHGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...CUMMMINNGGGGGGGGGGGGG" I heard mom scream. "Eat me...oh God fucking EAT MEEEEEE" she wailed as her nails raked my scalp.

There was something that had been hidden inside my mother for decades, and I had just opened the flood gates. To confirm that, fingers tightened in my hair and she began pulling me up her sweat and cum soaked body.

"Fuck me...Oh God fuck me" mom growled

I rose to my feet; my jeans and briefs on the floor in a flash while she watched me. When my cock sprang into view, full mast and throbbing, she reached out her arms.

"Give it to me" mom groaned. "Fuck me until you cum in me." She groaned.

I dropped to my knees and yanked her legs apart. Through it all she never stopped talking, it just poured out of her.

"Fuck me baby; give it to me. Shove that fat cock into me until I scream" she rambled.

"I want it hard and deep Stan. I want you...AAAHHHGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG" mom screamed.

I leveled my cock, and rammed my hips home; driving every inch into her tight soaked pussy in one single stroke. I looked down and watched my dick vanish into her belly; I heard a gurgling noise and looked up. Her eyes were rolled back as she clawed at the sheets. I felt hot cream swamping my cock as she soaked the bed under her ass. I was going to have to change the sheets after this.

I began a slow and steady pace, hearing her wet pussy sucking on my cock as I fucked her. It was the most incredible feeling being inside my mother; it was nasty and yet so fucking hot. I looked down and saw the white froth that clung to my cock with every stroke; she was almost a constant orgasm as I picked up the pace.

"Oh God...fuck me...fuck me..." Mom softly chanted.

Her eyes began to refocus as her orgasm finally ebbed; I felt those fleshy thighs come around my waist, and her ankles lock at my low back. She reached out and took a fistful of sheets in each hand.

"Harder" she moaned as her heels dug into my ass. "Fuck me harder baby" she almost begged.

I couldn't believe this was still my mother. I mean she looked like her, her voice sounded like her. But it was as if something had been released inside her and she wanted all of life right now; and I wasn't going to deny her.

I reached down and gripped her hips, my fingers digging into her flesh as I held her tighter. I pulled back and then slammed home while pulling her into me, impaling her on me.

"Ohhh yessssssssssss" mom moaned as her breasts wobbled.

"Is that what you want" I told her. "You want your son to FUCK you." I emphasized the word as I pulled back and slammed in with all my strength.

"YESSSSSSSSSSS" mom wailed as my hips slapped hers. "Harder...fuck me harder..." she whimpered as sweat dripped off my chest onto her belly.

I was giving her everything I had, and it was hitting home. I could feel my balls pinching and knew I wasn't going to last much longer. I was so focused on my cock driving in and out of her; when I looked up I was startled. Her breasts wobbled with every blow; the flush from her cheeks spread down her neck and across her breasts; her skin glistening in the pink from her own sweat. Her eyes were wide open, staring up at me.

I expected them to be rolled back, or even glazed; they were neither. They were bright and watching as I fucked into her. They widened slightly as the vision of her caused my cock to thicken along her tight walls. She knew exactly what was going to happen.

"Don't stop...give it to me...please Stan...I need this..." she husked.

I couldn't take it anymore. The sound of her primal need; the vision of this woman I thought of as so prim and proper as she clung to the bed waiting. I rammed in to maximum depth, and froze.

"FUUUCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK" I roared as my cock jerked inside her.

"OH My God yessssssssss" Mom moaned as she felt the heat fill her belly.

God I thought I was never going to stop cumming. My cock would jerk and spew another thick wad deep into her. I looked down and was shocked to see my own cum seeping out around my cock I was filling her tight hole so much. Mom just lay there quivering watching our joined bodies as we consummated our sin.

"So good...Oh God so good..." Mom murmured softly.

I slowly eased my body to the side, rolling her with me to wrap her in my arms. I was surprised when she looked into my eyes and a tear trickled down her cheek.

"Are you all right?" I asked, worried that now the act was done she would feel remorse or regret.

"I've dreamed of this moment" she reached up and stroked my cheek. "As wrong as it is, I thought of this very moment for so long." I heard her give a soft sigh.

"It may be wrong" I told her. "But it's never felt this good or right to me before."

"Oh Stan" mom leaned in and softly kissed my lips. "How do you know exactly the right words to say." She smiled

"Because I love you" I admitted. "I could make love to you all day" I grinned.

"Oh could you" mom gave a small laugh; then stared at me. "How long will it take you too...you know..." she started to ask.

I knew what she was asking, and shifted my hips, letting my still hard cock scrape along her cum soaked walls.

"Ohhhhhhh" mom's eyes widened.

"That answer your question" I gave a smirk.

"Teach me Stan, teach me everything I've missed" she begged as she threw her repressions to the wind.

I tightened my arms around her and rolled us both over until I was on my back and mom was sprawled over me. I pushed on her knees and she slowly rose up to straddle me, my thick cock embedded in her.

"Fuck me mom" I husked up to her.

12