Diary of a Swinger Ch. 01

Story Info
She has a threesome with two strangers.
1.6k words
4.3
11.8k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a crisp November afternoon. My head was bent down against the wind, occasionally looking up to search for a building where I had never been. I stopped at the number I was given and looked at the list of buzzers outside the front door. No names on any of them, just rows of numbers and letters. I pressed the button next to 5B. A fifth floor walk up. I would have to pace myself so I don't arrive at the door sweaty and out of breath. As I walked up each carpeted step, I was trying to remember what I knew about these two men I was about to meet. The ad I answered was complemented by a classy photo, a black and white of two men seated with a woman standing, her back to the camera. They were all naked and beautiful. A stock photo, clearly. The photos I asked for of themselves were rather unclear. I wasn't entirely sure what to expect but then again, I wasn't here for something long term. I wanted to see what it would be like to have two men. Two cocks for me only.

I stood outside the apartment door trying to catch my breath a bit. After a few seconds I knocked. The door was opened by Jonah, who was taller than I expected. He was warm and welcoming with a low, soothing voice. He took my coat led me to the living room where Derek was waiting. He was younger and very good looking with dark hair and a fit body. I could feel them both undressing me with their eyes. I sat down next to Derek on the couch and sipped the glass of wine Jonah handed me. They were polite, respectful. We chatted for a while, then Derek started touching my leg. I felt myself involuntarily opening up towards him, wanting him to go higher under my dress. I wore a stretchy dress that would be easy to remove, a sexy red. I was excited.

Derek turned towards me to kiss me. I liked his mouth, his tongue pushing past my lips. I glanced toward Jonah who was sitting across from us, looking approvingly with a small smile on his face. Derek pulled me on top of him, hands caressing the back of my thighs and lifting my skirt. I was aware of my ass high and exposed perfectly in front of Jonah. I tried to shift down so as not to be so exposed but Derek wouldn't let me, his strong hands keeping me up above his body. He had put the skirt of my dress on my back and now started groping the rest of my body, pulling my small breasts out of my dress and pulling on my nipples. I was suddenly very exposed and immobilized as I needed my arms to keep myself from falling on top of him.

I heard Joanh get up from his chair. I wanted to turn and see what he was doing but Derek held my mouth in his. I felt Jonah's hand pull aside my lacy red thong and immediately two fingers pushed deep inside my already soaking wet pussy. I let out a gasp. I wasn't expecting him to be so forceful. I could feel Derek's lips pull back into a smile. And I could feel both of the men's polite attitude slipping away.

My hips instinctively moved down, away from Jonah's rough hand, and in so doing I found myself rubbing against Derek's hard cock pushing hard under his pants. Derek's hands now pulled and twisted at my nipples painfully, making me moan. Jonah then grabbed a large handful of my hair and pulled my head towards him. I found my face pressed up against his hard cock. I hadn't even realized his pants were down and that he was so ready for me. I looked up at him and he smiled at me, guiding his large penis inside my mouth, all the way to my throat. He pushed my head into his engorged cock, forcing it down my throat. I tried to relax to take it in but I gagged on it, my mouth completely full of him. He chuckled and pulled back, giving me a chance to breathe before he pushed my head back towards his groin, blocking my throat so I couldn't breathe at all. "Good girl" he said as he pulled my head back by the hair. I tried to catch my breath with my mouth now full of my thick saliva coming from the back of my throat. I instinctively started rubbing the thick fluid on his cock and balls with my hands. "Oh yes" he moaned as I looked up at him, anticipating his next move.

I was now on the floor on my knees and saw Derek had his equally large cock next to my face, waiting his turn. Jonah passed me over to him, pushing my mouth all the way over Derek's thick shaft to take it down my throat. I gagged again. I could taste his pre-cum and his cock was rock hard. It was easy for him to keep fucking my throat, holding my head as he moved his hips back and forth.

I now felt Jonah behind me putting the skirt of my dress over my back and slipping my thong down to my knees. I was anticipating his fingers but instead got a slap on my ass followed by fingers roughly and quickly moving inside my pussy. My screams were muffled by Derek's cock that had not left my mouth. I could feel an involuntary orgasm building as hot liquid squirted out of me and down my legs. I screamed louder into the cock in my mouth and both men were chuckling and clearly amused. Jonah's fingers pulled out and now something bigger was pushing inside me. His cock felt huge and he gave me no time to adjust to his size but started pounding me hard, his large hands around my small hips. The orgasm came again, this time my natural contractions and I screamed even harder into the cock furiously fucking my wet mouth. Suddenly I felt a warm, bitter taste in my mouth and realized Derek was coming. "Ah, it must've been the screaming. I couldn't hold back anymore", he said, pulling out while his cum dripped out of my mouth and down my chin. Jonah didn't seem to notice. He kept fucking me hard and now my screams of pleasure were free to fill up the room.

Jonah slowed down, then stopped and pulled out. He took me into the next room, took off my dress, and laid me on the bed. He took a good look at me then spread open my legs. He put his head between my legs and I anticipated his wet lips. I first got his beard, slightly pricking my sensitive skin, and between that his lips licking me up and down and around my clit. The more he hit my clit in the perfect spot, the harder his beard pushed into my skin. Pain and pleasure fought for dominance and I didn't know which was winning.

But my attention was diverted by Derek, who was back with a raging hard on. He came to stand at the edge of the bed, just behind my head. He must have communicated with Jonah because as he pulled me back so my head could hang off the bed, the sensation of pain and pleasure on my clit and pussy never subsided. I knew what was coming. I was now in the perfect position for Derek's cock to go deep down my throat. I opened my mouth and immediately got his thick cock all the way in. In that position there seemed to be hardly any resistance. He put his hand on my throat. I wasn't sure if he was going to choke me or just feel his cock pushing into my throat. I was completely powerless and now couldn't see at all what was going on. I could only focus on the feeling in my throat and on my clit, which was getting more and more pleasurable. As the sensation was building, I felt hands grabbing my nipples and pulling and squeezing them. My body was tensing and as I felt an orgasm building, fingers pushed inside me, putting me over the edge.

Before my orgasm subsided I felt Jonah climbing on top of me and his thick cock pushing inside me again. I gave in to any resistance. I was overpowered, my wrists pinned down by strong hands. My contractions started up just where they left off and I was happy to have my screams muffled by Derek's thick cock again.

After being used this way, they both pulled out. I thought I was being given a break but I looked up to see both cocks being stroked quickly just above my face. I realized what was coming and half closed my eyes in anticipation of the stream of cum that I was about to be covered in.

"Open your mouth", Jonah ordered.

I did as I was told, tongue instinctively out, waiting. Their breathing sped up, their hands working furiously on their cocks just inches above my face. I could smell their sweat mingled with the aroma of their genitals. Every once in a while their balls would brush against my face. I waited, my body unmoving. Then I felt the warm, thick cum spraying me. I tasted it on my mouth. Smelled it on my nose. Closed my eyes against it.

A few seconds later the low, soothing voice was back. My eyes were wiped clean. Jonah offered me a towel and the bathroom to wash off if I wanted. I did. The hot water felt good. I dressed, put on my coat and said good bye with a quick kiss and hug.

I knew I would be back. And soon.