Teacher does New Orleans

Story Info
Pretty Mormon 1st grade teacher gets knocked up in Big Easy.
18.6k words
3.99
102.9k
104
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MormonChicks
MormonChicks
1,564 Followers

Jennifer Evers was pretty. Really pretty with typical Mormon blue eyes and blond hair. She kept her stunning 36-21-34 body trim by exercise and jogging. It was a good way to relax after a day of someone else's children and gave her an extra respite from her husband. Jennifer taught first grade.

Danny Evers taught Junior High in a nearby school. His love of sports kept him after school to coach kids. The extra pay was good and it gave Jennifer that time alone to jog and do things around their apartment before he would get home around 5:00 P.M.

Jennifer was in love with herself. The kind that couldn't pass a mirror she had told her husband that she didn't want kids because she wasn't going to fuck up her body to be a mom to a bunch of dirty diapers.

Jennifer knew that she was pretty and loved having a body that would stop men to stare. She especially loved parent teacher meetings that brought out a lot of men with hardons sitting in extremely small chairs. Her ego gave her pussy a little tingle when the men would have to stand after the first grade meetings and try to hide hardons from their wives. Something Jennifer didn't miss because she was watching. She loved being the cause of men with hardons. She loved it. She lived for it and it happened most every day.

It was a typical Monday afternoon when Jennifer arrived home to the apartment. First thing she'd shed her daily teacher's clothing. She loved being nude. She was Mormon, but her husband was not. Her parents were shocked and angry when Jennifer didn't make Danny convert for a Temple wedding. Because of this she was free of Temple garments. Undressing consisted of taking off only a dress, skirt and blouse, or some days slacks and shirt. Jennifer preferred a dress. Something above the knee and a low neckline. Many times she wouldn't wear a bra. Her boobs would jam a C-Cup. but had no flop or swing, just a nice wiggle that Jennifer loved as her nipples danced against the fabric. Always below the waist is a thin thong, enough to cover her pussy and fit into the crack of her ass.

Jennifer was hot and she knew it. Now fully naked she watched herself in the mirror, admiring perfect tits, flat stomach, and a neatly trimmed bush. The only thing lacking: she wanted a tattoo in a personal area that wouldn't show at school.

The tattoo would come from their first trip to New Orleans during their first summer break just a few weeks later. Her husband was against it, but agreed with conditions that included it had to be something dirty and had to be where no one else would see it. Jennifer laughed and agreed. Danny threw in one last condition that his wife quickly agreed to do. The tattoo artist had to be a man. Danny thought that would discourage her.

Jennifer jumped at the chance knowing how much her husband disapproved. She'd take advantage every step of the way. They'd done things in the past like fucking in public, having Jennifer give some guys looks at her tits or up her skirt. Then they'd go home or to their motel and fuck like rabbits. This was like that, only more daring. They walked to a nearby tattoo shop.

First in the door Danny sat rule one. Out of sight meant on her pussy. The burley man she picked to do the tattoo almost shit to have someone so beautiful walk up to him.

"I want a tattoo."

"Okay, where to you want it?"

"Right above my pussy!

When those words came out of her pretty mouth in almost a hiss it looked like burley man was going to faint to the floor.

"Are you sure you don't want one of our ladies to do it?"

"Dead sure! You're the man. Are you up to it?"

"I've been up to a lot of things. Pictures or words?"

She glanced at Danny. He was good at making her uncomfortable, but it didn't seem to be working.

Let's do words. A nice script would be fine. Script okay, Honey?"

"Um, sure."

The burley man was watching them both.

"What do you want it to say?"

"Oh, something really nasty ... how about two lines? Can you do that?"

"Show me where and I'm your guy."

His eyes were darting between the two of them again. His face was sweating.

"How about ... Don't just stare. Eat me or fuck me!"

"Shit, that could take some room."

"I want it small. Who ever the guy is reading it better be up real close."

"You'll need to uncover the area. I can try to hide you under a towel or we have a private room."

"Let's use your private room. I don't want to cramp your style. I want the artist in you to show."

This is where Danny thought Jennifer would chicken out. No way was she was letting this guy see her pussy let alone touch it to tattoo her. The burley guy stood and motioned her to follow him to the private room. Jennifer followed him. He opened the door and watched her ass as she entered ahead of him.

He walked up to a padded table and indicated for her to get on the table. This would be it. Her husband waited for her to bail. Instead she took off her short shorts and removed her thong and handed them to Danny. The burley guy was freaking out. Danny was freaking out. Jennifer calmly laid back on the table with her tummy and cunt exposed.

"Oh, I see we have a little problem. You said right above your ... umm ... pussy. I assumed you would be clean shaven down there. If we go above your bush it's going to be higher than it needs to be to look right. I have a razor and shave cream. I can clean that up a bit for you.

The burley man was shaking inside. Was she going to see through his little ruse. Would her husband beat the shit out of him? He felt himself choking as he began to think he had gone too far.

"Or, I can bring you the razor and shave cream and you can shave yourself in the bathroom."

It was way to silent. The burley man was about to bust a nut if his heart didn't stop first. This beautiful woman was going to cause him to have to later fuck one of the women artist. They were both sluts. Either of them would suck him for ten. Fuck him for twenty.

"Uh no. You do it!"

"Jennifer, no! Hell no!" Her husband was losing it.

"Sorry, Honey. Your rules. I'm just following them."

The burley man was back in a few minutes with a towel, a pan of warm water, and the razor and shave cream.

"Do your want me to keep my legs together or open them a little bit?"

"Why would she ask that?" The burley man was thinking. "Must be fucking with her husband. I'm not stupid enough to say no to her spreading her legs a little."

"Sure," He responded hoping to get a view into her cunt.

Jennifer adjusted her butt on the table and opened for him until her knees were about two feet apart. She looked to her husband to see a scowl on his face.

"Damn! Was she really doing that?" He thought. "Why is she doing that?" His mind reeling, his gut in a knot.

Then came the touch. The burley man shook the can and put some shave cream in his hand. Deftly he covered her mound and moved his hand around enough the angered husband could see the look on his wife's face change as the man nudged her clit. He way to carefully took his time shaving right to her slit. Finished, he dried her mound with a towel and ran a bare hand across the smooth skin.

"That makes a smooth work surface. Looks a little funny though. Want me to shave the rest?"

Having the burley man right at her cunt had gotten to Jennifer. His question caught her halfway into the land of orgasms.

"Uh, what? Sure, go ahead!"

Her legs came fully open exposing everything always kept secret. Her husband didn't make a sound. He was at the point the burley man could have fucked her and he would have not said a thing.

The hand came back with more shave cream. The razor resumed its deed. As he finished Jennifer didn't complain as a couple of fingers worked in and out of her. Then the towel again. The burley man was ready to get to work.

"Let's be sure now, Don't just stare. Eat me or fuck me! Is that what you want?"

"Yes, eat me or fuck me!"

The burley man and Jennifer's husband wasn't sure if she was answering the question or making an offer. She stared the burley man down.

"Okay, here goes!"

The machine buzzed. Her skin burned as the electric needle hit the freshly shaved skin right across her now bare mound. Jennifer had never closed her thighs. Her pussy, now leaking some juices, was in plain view.

"Let me get straight in there."

The burley man was wheezing a little now. He moved to get between her legs. Jennifer complied by raising one leg high and even more spread to give him access.

"Do a good job now. Don't let yourself get distracted."

She looked over at her husband.

"You okay, Honey?"

Yeah, I'm fine ... Honey!"

Danny knew Jennifer wouldn't let the burley man fuck her. The extra bit after the shave with a finger in her would be as far as the man would get unless she let him get away with the "eat me" part of the tattoo.

The buzzing start again. The look on the half naked wife's face told the guys the sting of the needle hurt. Jennifer had her head up watching the tattoo being applied. Then she let her head back on the table and closed her eyes. Her juices ran down her ass and onto the leather table pad. No matter how much it hurt being exposed with the burley man between her legs was getting to her.

"Okay, first line done. We're getting there. Raised her head to look again. Danny stood and looked into her crotch at the first line.

"Don't just stare!"

It was hard not to. All three of them were reading the words.

The burley man leaned back in. The sound of the sizzling crackle filled the room. Then it was done.

"Don't just stare! Eat me or fuck me!" Read Jennifer. "I'm a nasty fucking girl."

"You sure are!" Laughed the burley man. He covered the tattoo so it wouldn't heal or seep into her clothes.

"Twenty-Five Dollars."

The burley man looked at the husband.

"Is that all?"

Jennifer was astounded at the cheap price.

"If you would have let me taste your pussy it would have been free."

"Really?" Jennifer giggled. "What do you think, Babe? Go for it? Another souvenir of the Big Easy?"

The insides of Danny were collapsing.

"I guess while he is thinking it over go ahead. Just some kisses, mind you!"

The burley man leaned forward as he lowered his face into Jennifer's crotch. Her kissed her slit dead center, enjoying the flavor of her juices. Then he licked upwards and ran his tongue over her hardened little clit. Jennifer had a tiny clit that contained atomic power over her. Jennifer moaned and convulsed which encouraged the burley man to licked at her again and then bury his face in her cunt.

Jennifer could do nothing to stop him as his tongue lashed into her. The little button at the top of her pussy had firm control of her. Danny finally came out of his stupor as the burley man continued eating his wife's cunt. He grabbed at the burley man's shirt in an effort to dislodge his face from her cunt.

"No! Don't stop him now! I'm so fucking hot from being naked, the tattoo, and now him eating me out I have to cum. Let him eat me until I can finish. It will be something I can think about when I sit at my desk in front of a room full of first graders when school starts again."

At a poor time for logic Danny rationalized that the burley man had already tasted her married cunt, letting him finish her wouldn't do any more harm. Ten minutes later her husband realized that she wasn't as close to cumming with the burley man eating her pussy as she had led him to believe.

The little noises began to get louder. That was Jennifer when she was getting fucked and building up to cumming. This time it was all the burley man's penchant for eating pussy. Her hips began to move, the light sweat was beginning to form on her face down to her now shaven and tattooed mound, her hips were into an uncontrolled rocking into his face.

He scream was muffled enough not to draw an audience as she began to cum hard from what the burley man had done to her cunt and clit. She was limp for a moment while the burley man pulled back and looked into her womanhood as her girl cum continued to exit her crotch.

There was a zipper sound, the burley man reached into his pants. Danny was poised behind him to break his neck if he tried to fuck his wife. His arm movement told that the burley man was stoking himself.

"Man, I'm going to need to dump a load somewhere."

"Dump it in your hand or on the floor. You ain't fucking my wife!"

"Oh God, Danny. Look at the cock on this man!"

Jennifer, her voice expressing non-belief was still spread open before them. Danny looked around the burley man and saw him pumping somewhere between eight and ten inches of cock in his hand.

"Jesus Christ, Baby! Can you imagine what that a cock like that would feel like in me?"

With that sounding like Jennifer was interested the burley man moved to the end of the table. Jennifer put both legs in the air. The burley man pulled her by the ass towards him until her cunt was at the edge. With one hand he slathered the head of his cock along her slit for lubrication and pushed the head of it into her.

Danny could only guess what it would feel like inside her. The head of it, now buried in Jennifer, was twice as big as his own. He found himself frozen in place as he looked on. The burley man was starting to fuck his wife. Not that there was any resistance from Jennifer. She had both hands on his ass trying to pull him inside her.

How could this be? Danny truly believed he was the only man to ever fuck her. She had this huge cock half was up her cunt and was trying to get in more. Half of it was the same as all of it for her husband and it was still going in deeper.

"Oh, fuck! Where in the fuck is it going? You'll split me in two!"

"No, you won't split in two. We might rearrange you a little, but you won't split in two. Be a good girl. We'll get it all inside."

Jennifer, the young school teacher was all wild-eyed now. It was no longer half way in. The burley man was now in her at a full eight inches with more to go.

"How does it feel? Do you like my big cock? Do you want my cum in you?"

"Oh, God! Yes!"

"Say it! You like it? Do you want me to cum in you?"

"Oh fuck, yes! It feels so good. I love your big cock. I want your cum inside me!"

"Not until you take it all."

"I'll take it. Work it in me. Fuck me. I want your cum in me!"

Danny was watching standing beside them as the huge beast inside her fucked his wife into oblivion. Her legs were flopped widely open. Her ass moved in rhythm to his strokes. The outline of his cock appeared moving upward inside her tummy. Jennifer's freshly shaven pussy and raw tattoo were garish under the work light.

The burley man was going to conquer her. He would shove his entire cock into her depths. His seed would spill directly through her cervix and into her womb.

It was happening. Danny could see the burley man's pubic hair flatten against his wife's wife's bald mound. She was doing the "Jennifer things" she would do when she would cum only this time much more animated. Ten inches of cock had a different affect on his bride.

The burley man pulled out, allowing his seed to flow from her widely open cunt. He picked up her panties and wiped his dick off and held the panties up for them both to see.

"Souvenir! You're one hell of a fuck, Lady!"

"But, your cum will leak right through my shorts."

"Look around when you get back to the streets. You won't be the only wife walking around leaking cum from a man that is not your husband. This is New Orleans, Babe. Women come her to get fucked. You just happened not to fuck a black one."

Jennifer started to take off her shirt. Danny started to stop her.

"I'm taking off my fucking bra. If people are going to stare at me they might as well see my tits, too!"

The burley man whistled at her exposed breasts.

"Yeah, they're going to love getting a look at those." He grinned at the woman he had just fucked and cum inside.

Jennifer put her shirt back on and pulled up her tiny shorts. Her cunt wetted them as soon as the shorts made contact with her slit.

Don't worry about the dampness. Anything I put in you is well up in there. I'd not worry about it until tomorrow. My sperm will be in play in your womb until the day after. I hope you have an egg in there they can chase around if one of them has not already gotten to it.

Danny realized that something a nasty low-life had done to her had a bigger effect than anything he had ever done for her. Maybe that was her thing in all of her perfection. Someone like the burley man fucking her was what she needed to make up for the good looks looks and self-absorption about her own hot body. Getting a big cock from a man just her opposite had driven her wild.

"Thank you for the tattoo." Jennifer smiled sweetly. "And, the load of hot cum in me."

She brushed by the burley man and walked out the door of the little dark and weary room. By the time her husband came out of his trance to catch her she was already at the front door. Every one watching Jennifer walk away knew that she had let the burley man fuck her just by the unsteadiness of her legs.

Outside Danny put his arm around her waist and she leaned into him.

"You're walking kind of funny." He kidded.

"You'd be walking kind of funny, too, if you had something that big shoved in and out of you."

"I didn't think you'd get more than half of it in. Didn't it hurt?"

"Not hurt, hurt. It probably hurt, but I was so determined to get it all in and fuck it."

"I guess you won't want to be doing that again." He didn't want an answer.

"You know, I'm still the sweet innocent woman you married. However, I like the evil feeling of fucking someone so large and so, what do we call it? Nasty? Yes, I guess nasty. I think this night will define our marriage, like a point of reference where, sure I'm a pretty and sweet first grade teacher, but I can fuck a low-life like a burley and nasty guy from a tattoo shop."

"Well, you've done that."

"I did, didn't I? And, you're right. I am having trouble walking. My legs still feel 3 feet apart. The guy was right, too. I'm not leaking his cum. He really planted it deep in me. I think it's sloshing in my womb about now."

"Good thing you didn't want kids or you'd be pregnant with one right now."

"I know what I did was wrong, yet it feels so right. I think that the bartender at that second bar might have put something in my drink. I got so fucking hot and that thing with the tattoo, I didn't really give a shit about a tattoo except you didn't want me to have one. Then I ended up getting the fuck of my life ... no offense, Sweetie."

"None taken."

He always wondered what it would be like to have Jennifer fuck another man with a large dick. The internet said that 42% of men had a fantasy about their wives fucking some stranger, or even someone they know. These aren't guys that know their wives cuckold them. These are 42% of guys that would like to see his spouse pounded by a large cock.

On the other hand 64% of wives fuck around on their husbands. Some with strangers, but usually with someone they know.

Some young guy hurried past them and cupped her ass on the way by. New Orleans wasn't even dark yet and Jennifer had already been fucked and groped.

"Let's go to the room. You can fuck me and I can change clothes."

They walked through the lobby at a time when lots of people were checking in.

"Everyone is looking at me like they know the burley man fucked me. Does it really show that much?"

"You do have a look about you like you've just had a good fucking."

"Jesus ... it's like New Orleans has gotten a grip on us. I feel like no matter what I do it can't be wrong."

"I feel like no matter what you try to do I'll go along with it. So, watch yourself."

Their room was on the fourth floor. Jennifer showered while Danny looked out across the city and the evening lights came. He stood and watched the lights as he replayed his wife fucking the burley man's ten inch cock at the tattoo shop.

MormonChicks
MormonChicks
1,564 Followers