Diary of a Whoremaster Ch. 01

Story Info
Ella catches the attention of a whoremaster.
1.7k words
4.02
16.5k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Smith3489
Smith3489
104 Followers

22nd April 2015

I had just been shopping, minding my own business, when I saw her. She was young, I'd guess around early twenties, and had a very nice figure. Her body was well curved and the shorts she was wearing made a special emphasis on her arse, whilst the small top she was wearing exposed her nice flat stomach and smooth skin, her breasts seemed small but still enjoyable. She had long chestnut hair. I followed her towards her car, which by chance was near to mine, so I followed her home, and saw that she lived alone, she'd make a nice addition to my collection.

24th April 2015

Tonight was the night I took her. I had been stalking this girl for a couple of days, and had overheard enough. Her name was Ella Jenkins, and she lived alone, she and her friends were going out for drinks on Friday 24th April, and she had declined offers to stay the night with friends. So from 10pm I sat in my special van, the one I use to kidnap whores. The tinted windows stopped people from seeing that I was in there, then, at around 11.25pm, I saw her walking home. She was alone and in a white dress that barely reached her legs, she reached the door and unlocked it, just as I was getting out the van, with all my supplies, now was my chance to pounce.

I ran towards her quickly, she was less drunk than I had thought, as she turned and was about to scream. However, I was able to reach her, cover her mouth with my hand, and push her into the house before she could. I quickly brought out by flick knife and pressed it gently into her neck, she stopped struggling and began to quietly sob. It was now that I realized how thin the dress that she was wearing was, I could practically see here naked body through it, which turned be on incredibly. I could see from her reactions that if I tried to get her to the van now, then she'd scream for help, so I needed to break her first, that was something I was looking forward to.

"Ok, now Ella, when I take my hand off your mouth you are going to keep quiet, ok?" I asked, her tears stopped and her face changed to a confused expression, hearing me call her by her name must have shocked her, she nodded her head. I lifted my hand, and true to our agreement, she stayed silent.

"We're going to go upstairs now, ok." I said, again she nodded. I moved her so that she was in front and that my knife was still to her throat. We got up the stairs and reached the only room with an open door, I assume that it was hers. I threw her onto the bed and put my knife away and quickly opened the bag I had with me, and pulled out some rope and tied her hands together, and then tied them to the headboard of the bed. She started to struggle again, physically, still not making a sound. She pulled on her bonds and kicked her legs out.

I cut her clothes off as she struggled, revealing more and more of her lightly tanned skin. Soon she was left only in her underwear, tears beginning to stream down her face, she looked so hot! I cut her bra and panties off and grinned. Her breasts were as I expected, small mounds with delicate looking nipples that were hardening due to the air, and her cunt, so well shaven, so smooth, so beautiful. Despite her protests it was remarkably wet, glistening, enticing me towards it.

"Please Mister, just leave me alone, I promise I won't tell anyone." She begged, but I simply shook my head and stripped naked. Her eyes widened with fear at the sight of my throbbing erection, and more tears fell down her face. I had to fuck that mouth of hers, it was begging for it. I knelt above her, my knees either side of her body, my cock dangling in front of her face, she stopped crying and stopped struggling. I brought the knife to her neck and spoke softly.

"Now, you're going to suck me off, and if you bite I'll kill you, understand?" She nodded and I put the knife on the bedside table, out of view but not out of my reach. I slowly eased my cock into her mouth, she was having issues getting used to it but began to suck it. Her tongue wrapped around my cock as I felt it throb and grow larger inside of her warm wet cavern. Again, although she protested her tongue began to contort around my cock, giving me more pleasure, she really was a slut. I put both of my hands on her head and began to thrust, she was taking too long. I began to speed up, thrusting in and out of her mouth. I would occasionally pause for a few seconds, allowing her to suck me and play with my cock with her tongue. Tears once again fell from her eyes and down her cheeks, she looked so beautiful, so innocent, and here I was, ruining her. It turned me on so much!

I felt myself reaching the edge of my climax, and what a good one it felt to, but I looked down at her, and as I was thrusting caught a glimpse of her young breasts. I thrust in one last time, holding myself and allowing her to do her best to please me in her fearful state, making her gag, before pulling out. Some of her saliva dribbled onto her chin and a vague look of disappointment flittered across her face for a split-second. However, I had other ideas. I shuffled down her body until my cock lay just below her tits. I began to jerk myself off, it was all I could think about. Marking her out as mine, staining her skin with my stench and ensuring that she would never forget this moment. I closed my eyes and squeezed on my cock extra hard and held it over her sweet little titties, my thick white seed spilled out and splashed over them.

When I opened my eyes my cock was only just starting to soften, but hardened quickly at the sight before me. Tears rolled off her cheeks and onto the pillow as she breathed in and out, flustered and embarrassed, tied up and at my complete mercy, with her tiny titties, covered in my sticky white cum. It stained her, marking her out as my fuck toy, my little petite fuck toy. I couldn't control myself, I just instinctively moved my cock towards her cunt, and began to push it in.

I had some difficulty, despite how wet she was, clearly aroused from me fucking her mouth or cumming over her naked body, but tight. My God, was she tight. I could barely fit my cock inside her and she began to beg me to stop, but I continued regardless. Once I was fully inside her I stopped, this slut needed to admit to me what she was, that she was enjoying this.

"Ella, you're going to admit to me what you are," I said, "tell me what you are!" I ordered. She looked back at me confused, her cunt squeezing my cock. "Tell me that you're a slut, a whore, nothing more than a cum rag!" I ordered, a look of shock flickered across her face, then acceptance, she knew what she was. Her hips began to ever so slowly thrust up, in an attempt to get herself off. "Tell me!" I growled, as a said it I felt her cunt tighten even more around me.

"NO!" She screamed at me, but her hips began to thrust quicker, making it even clear to dear little Ella that she wanted this. I said nothing, making my anger with her clear through my look. Carefully I leaned down towards her cum covered tits and pushed some of my cooling semen off her right nipple and onto my hand. I then, with my eyes dead on hers, bent down further and began to lightly bite the erect nipple. It was enough to send pleasure throughout her body, her legs wrapped themselves around my waist as her back arched, resulting in one quiet, whimpered moan, escaping from her lips. With my eyes still locked onto hers, and her nipple still between my teeth, I pushed my cum covered hand towards her and her mouth closed around it, sucking my seed off, cleaning my hand, then she swallowed. I started to pull my cock out, then I thrust it back into her, using the momentum to retrieve my hand, and release her nipple, towering over her vulnerable body, once again.

"Tell me what you are," I said, my tone authoritative.

"I'm nothing more than a slut, a whore, a cum rag." She replied, her voice barely audible, not even at a whisper's volume. Then I began to thrust into her slowly, her back arched and she once again strained the ropes, but out of pleasure rather than fear, she had finally accepted what she was. Her legs kept me close to her, forcing me to remain deep inside her, once I hit a pace I was happy with the only way to maintain it was to push her hips with my hands.

I started to speed my thrusts up, pushing myself deeper inside of her. I knew I wasn't going to last long, with her tightness and the sight of her cum covered body in front of me. However, what I didn't expect was to feel her cunt tighten around my cock. I began to feel it contract as I pushed in and looked down on her with a smile on my face, she was cumming. That was the final thing that sent me over the edge and I filled her small little body with my seed.

I gave her a few minutes to calm down, then I began to clean her off, she didn't resist. She seemed too shocked. I then wrapped her up in a large woollen blanket I found and watched over her, about two hours later, by pure exhaustion I'm sure, she fell asleep. I peeked into the street to make sure no one was there, they weren't. I picked Ella up and put her in the back of my van, she barely stirred. Then I drove back to the compound, where she is now housed, but only for my own personal use, for now at least.

Smith3489
Smith3489
104 Followers