Diary of Geeky Nymphomaniac Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nikisixx
nikisixx
134 Followers

The spot was actually on the other side of the stream. To get there, I had to cross the small concrete dam (which was probably about 2 meters long), and then go down a steep winding path towards the stream. I did all this in bare feet! How stupid. I should have left my Gore-Tex shoes on, but they were back with my clothing!.

But as stupid as it all seemed, the idea of being completely naked and exposed like this was enough to have an orgasm. I even thought that maybe somebody would find my clothing! The biggest thrill however was that at any moment, somebody could show up and see me or discover me and I would have to hide. The fact that my clothing was so far away heightened the danger! I wouldn't be able to simply get dressed.

****

I finally was at the edge of the stream and sitting on the large flat rock at the stream edge. The water was frigid, but part of my fantasy was that I was a young maiden girl that came to wash in the stream. I wanted to enact all the things that she would do and while doing these things imagine all the things that happen to her. I would act as though it were happening to ME while I was carrying out her actions!

-----

"Nikki, you are really a nut case!" you are saying at this moment. "What is the matter with you? Why can't you just be a normal girl?"

"Yeah, I guess you are right. But for me, things need to be real. Things need to be intense! I need to feel everything!" I'll tell you why later.

-----

My imaginary maiden stands in the natural pool that formed on the stream edge. Since I was her, I first put my feet in the frigid crystal clear water, and then I managed to get myself all the way up to my breasts. All sensations were so heightened from the danger of being caught naked. Everything was much more acute: the sound of the waterfall, the sound of the swirling water, and the smell of the pine trees.

"Urghhhhh... this is so cold!" I said out loud to myself.

But it didn't matter. I will do what she does. She begins to wash her hair. So, I managed to dunk myself under the water. Then, she sits on the flat rock and starts to apply soap along her whole body. This is why I brought the bar of soap with me. I followed her actions.

I am now her.

I use the soap to lather my hands. My hands are completely covered in the slippery suds of the soap and I start to rub it all over my body. First, I apply it to my arms, and part of my torso. Then I apply the lather to my tiny breasts. The water is so cold, that my small brown areolas are completely hard and my nipples stick out like the eraser at the end of a pencil.

"Ohhh ..." escapes from my mouth, partly for how good it feels and frigid cold that I feel.

Then I begin to lather my smooth tummy and down to my pussy mound.

"Ahhh..." I gasp, as my hand rubs in between my legs and lathers my kitty lips.

It is so slippery that I begin to rub my soapy hand back and forth, applying pressure to my clitoris.

****

I am a poor maiden girl that lives in the village. I came here to wash because I would be alone. But, this area is sometimes filled with loggers; large muscular and burly men with strong shoulders, large hands, and thick beards. Normally, they are quite far away and often working upon the hills. I didn't know it but a few of them had been watching me from behind the trees. They watched me moments ago as I removed my dress. As I touched my bare breasts. As I lathered my whole body with soap. As I rubbed between my legs and moved my hands sensually over my mound. All this time, they have been watching me.

I, the maiden girl, had no idea, as I start to attend my aching and pulsating engorged clitoris. The slippery soap makes my entire thin bony hand glide over my pussy. My other hand rubs my soapy breasts, and my nipples slip between my fingers.

As I rub and "wash" between my legs, I start to feel the familiar tingle as I touch my inner womanhood. It feels so good that I rub my hand over my clit again. It sends shocks throughout my body. With my soapy kitty, I start to use my fingers to rub back and forth with increased speed. One finger, then two, then three penetrate my entrance. I imagine my Fernando taking me on my wedding day. I am so aroused now.

Just as I am ready to orgasm, two loggers appear out of nowhere! They came silently from behind. When I turned around, they charged towards me.

These two large men grab my wet naked body. I try to resist by kicking my legs and screaming, but they are so strong. They will surely rape me.

"Look here what a little angel we found," one of them says to the other with a sadistic grin.

"Yeah, and she's a feisty one," the other responds.

Each man holds my body in place and a third man appears. These two men hold me as the third man disrobes completely. He is naked in front of me. I am terror-stricken.

"No. Please," I say almost crying. "Please don't hurt me. Let me go," I plead with them.

This third man's body is large, hairy, and muscular. I had never seen a cock before but he is enormous. He is like a wild beast. He comes close to me with his cock fully erect, pointing at my slippery soapy pussy while the other men hold my arms making me unable to move. I continue to resist and try to kick and thrash at them.

All of a sudden, so that I stop resisting, the third man slaps me hard on the face. The stinging pain is sudden and intense. He threatens to hit me again in the same way. I am so frightened that I stop struggling. Then, he grabs my thin waist with his large enormous arm and pulls me close to him. The other two men no longer restrained me. This third man's cock is at least 10 inches long and very thick and he rubs it between my legs along the length of my soapy pussy.

He rocks back and forth. Even though I tried to resist, I can't deny that the pleasure of his cock is just too much. Now, all I can think of is his cock entering me. I don't know him, but I want his cock to penetrate my virgin entrance. With this, the head of his cock slips easily into my soapy pussy. Even though my entrance has never had a man, his tremendous force is enough to continually enter me, spreading my young womanhood. In only a few of his strong thrusts, his entire cock is inside me. He completely fills me. Now, he starts to rock back and forth with a rhythm that makes me dizzy!

Meanwhile, the other two men had also disrobed. One of the men forced his tongue into my mouth as he french kisses me. The other is touching my body and roughly massages my poor breasts. He squeezes my nipples with such force that I scream out. Now, the man that was kissing my mouth stands and places his erect cock at the entrance of my mouth. He places his large hand on the back of my head and moves my head forward, forcing me to take his cock in my mouth. He then starts to pump his cock into my mouth back and forth so that the tip of his cock is now pushing at the entrance of my throat.

These three beasts are fucking me like a wild animal. Now, I shall be a whore my entire life. Now everyone in the village will know that I am not a virgin. I am impure and my Fernando will no longer want me.

****

Uff! Now you can see how sick your friend Nikkita really is. What do you think? These fantasies of mine were literally driving me over the edge. I have been carrying out all the actions of the young maiden. My entire body is lathered up from the soap, from the frigid stream water. I am really crazy! "Christ, Nikki! What the hell is wrong with you?" This is me. I always have to take things to the extreme!

This entire time, my hand was rubbing furiously at my pussy and my eyes are closed imagining these three men fucking my brains out. I am so cold and wet, but it doesn't matter. I am so close to orgasm. In only a few moments I will cum and it will be so intense. Oh, I am nearly about to cum. I am starting to feel the tension building... This is going to be like a seizure! My body starts to tremble, and ...

****

"Rocky, c'mon boy!

All of a sudden, I am brought back to the real world with the barking of a dog and his master calling him. It was a guy with his dog that came to fish at the pond. There would be no way for me to escape without him seeing me. As he approached, I could see that it was Mr. Marshall, a friend of my father. He is the owner of the hardware store in the center of town! Immediately, I realize the situation that I am in and begin to panic.

"Shit! shit shit. Oh my God!" I whisper to myself frantically.

I look at the stream and my body filled with suds. If I wash off the soap lather, he will see it in the stream. I have no choice but to hide behind the nearest tree.

"The dog is going to smell me!" I murmur to myself. "Nikki you are so stupid!"

At least it is a good thing that the soap is hiding the smell of my aroused pussy (hehehe...).

"Nikki, don't be an idiot. This is no time for jokes," my rational side reprimands me.

Mr. Marshall calls again to the dog and then sits about only 20 meters from where I am. It is a good thing that the sound of the small waterfall drowns out noises, otherwise, his dog would have heard me.

I moved from the rock to behind the large tree along the stream edge. My body is still completely covered in soap lather. Since the tree blocks the sun rays, the afternoon under this natural canopy is already starting to get cool. Soon the October afternoon will turn into night. I start to tremble. I can't do anything.

On top of all this and my fright from being discovered, my orgasm is still only moments away. As I squat, I put my finger in my pussy and while I wait, I decide to finish my fantasy and orgasm ("fuck, Nikkita, you are a lost cause!"). My clitoris is still pulsating. If anything, the fact that Mr. Marshall is only 20 meters from me makes me even hornier.

I stick my finger inside my pussy.

******

The third man is pumping into me even faster than before. He is grunting and is close to orgasm. I have never even kissed a man, and these three men were about to fill me with their seeds. They do not treat me as a human. They are not gentle with me. They are using me like an animal bitch to masturbate into.

While this third man is fucking my pussy, I am gagging on the cock of one of the other men. His large hands push my head back and forth, making his cock penetrate my throat. I am now only semi-conscious from these attacks.

*****

My eyes are closed. I imagine these events of my fantasy. I am so close. But, I am so cold since I am still soaking wet. In this squatting position, my pussy is completely open and exposed as I rub my fingers furiously back and forth in an absolute frenzy. Thank god for the noise of the running water, because I am surely moaning as I am approaching my orgasm.

****

The other man that had been touching me until now wants some of the action. They lift me off from the rock. The other man sits down on the rock, and now they make me lie down on top of him. I have no idea what they are doing. Why are they doing this?

The second man replaces his cock into my mouth. The man sitting on the rock now moves his erect cock into my pussy. However, the third man that had been fucking me also positions his cock at my pussy. How can they stick two cocks in there?

Then the man sitting down removes his cock from my wet pussy and now positions it on the poor little hole of my anus. It will be impossible I think. His large hands grab my hips and he forces me down on him so he enters me from behind. The pain is excruciating. Once he is partially inside me, the third man starts to rock his shaft back and forth inside my battered pussy.

I am being fucked from behind, from the front, and in my mouth. These beastly men have synchronized their movements like a machine. Their thrusts counteract each other and I am thrashed back and forth.

*****

My finger now is moving at incredible speed over my pussy, forced lewdly open by this squatting position. A finger from my other hand has now entered my anus, pumping with a counter rhythm to that of my pussy. The cold has made my nipples rock hard, and my pussy lips are completely engorged and hard as well. I will cum at any moment.

*****

The three men are on the verge of cumming. I can sense it because they are each grunting. All of a sudden they increase the rhythm of their thrusts. Harder. Faster. Repeatedly, one cock enters from behind, while the other retreats from my pussy. Urgently they move with this counter rhythm.

Then, all of a sudden the third man lets out a low gurgling grown. The seated man also starts to let a moan. Immediately, I feel a large amount of warm liquid splay into my cervix and another inside my anus. At the same time, the man fucking my mouth begins to ejaculate all his liquid into my mouth.

*****

Just when these men of my fantasy cum inside me (the maiden), I feel the most intense orgasm of my life roll over me. My entire body shudders and I fall to the ground. I don't even care if Mr. Marshall or his dog discover me.

I lay there for several moments - naked, wet, and filled with soap lather. I think of my poor maiden.

*****

The men dismount the maiden. She is a mess. Large globs of cum leak from her mouth, pussy, and anus. She is left on the rock sobbing. She will now be a nymphomaniac whore for the rest of her life. She should become accustomed to servicing cock. This will be her new job.

In the ultimate humiliation, the men stand over her with their now flaccid cocks pointing at her.

"Now we will clean you up," the third man says.

The three men begin to pee all over her body. One of the men points his cock directly at her face and open mouth. It seems that it will never end. She is completely soaked in their warm piss. She is now a slutty little whore. My poor maiden girl.

****

After this earth-shattering orgasm, I finally start to come to my senses. My rational side begins to take over. I start to analyze the situation and I realize that it is not very good!

It is starting to get dark. I am completely naked, wet, and filled with soap suds. Worse, my clothing is 2km away. The problem was that if I moved, Mr. Marshall or his dog could discover me. Also, I couldn't return the way I came on the path, because the only way to get on the path was to walk past Mr. Marshall. No, I would have to climb the hill on this side of the stream and go through the dense forest towards the first pond. This would be very hard indeed.

But what a thrill. This is what I wanted! At the same time as my fear of being caught, I was so horny (even after cumming so hard!). This was the most exciting thing that had happened to me ever. My fantasy was playing out better than I could have imagined and I even wanted to put my fingers back into my kitty.

Since my only option was to climb the steep hill, I would need to dash quickly from tree to tree. If I could make it there without Mr. Marshal or his dog noticing, then, I might be able to get to the hill and start climbing. The October afternoon was already dark and rapidly turning into the night. I was still completely wet and cold.

It was really hard to climb the hill. There was enough tree cover that if I did it slowly, Mr. Marshall or his dog maybe would not notice. I had to basically crawl on the ground, then run from tree to tree for some amount of cover.

On this hill, I noticed an interesting spot. I had unconsciously taken note of it. There were several flat rocks that converged to a point with a small crevice. On either side there were trees. It looked like a stage. From there, the second pond was visible and anyone on this natural platform could still be seen from below, albeit slightly hidden.

Hold on to this idea. I would remember this spot later.

Finally, I managed to get to the top of the hill and over. I was now out of sight and could start walking back to the first pond where I had left my clothing.

The big problem was that I had never been this way before. The forest was dense and it was already quite dark. I was shivering and starting to get nervous that I might not be able to see where I left my clothing.

****

It took another 30 minutes to get to the first pond. Now it was completely dark. Shit, my parents would start to worry about me. At the very least, I would have a lot of explaining to do! Being wet and crawling up the hill and the forest, I was covered in mud. I finally crossed the brook (getting wet again) and made it to the other side of the pond where the path was. But it was so dark, that I was disoriented. I couldn't see the landmarks that would help me locate my clothing. Fuck! What if I couldn't find them?

Now I was very nervous. I looked around and looked. All of a sudden, I could hear Mr. Marshall and his dog coming back on the path! Jesus! So, I ran underneath some bushes and stayed silent. I hoped that the dog would not smell me. I squatted under a bunch of bushes, while they passed in front of me with a lantern just 4 meters from where I was. Holy shit, that was a close one!

The good thing was that Mr. Marshall had a flashlight that illuminated the entire area. When he passed, I could finally discern the landmark indicating the location of my clothing. It was pure luck that they had passed just at this moment!

I quickly went to the bushes where I had left my clothing and could start to dress. I would have some explaining to do, but at least I would do it dressed and not stark naked!!

*****

2 Diary Entry: Aftermath of village vanguard session and Atlas Shrugged

I'll tell you, the last one was tough to live through! Despite my massive orgasm, I really suffered! I won't even tell you about what happened when I got home! Also, I came down with quite the flu and was sick for days!

You know, addictions are like this. Let's just stop here a moment and contemplate this a second. Uhmm, I don't know if you have captured it yet, but I have "a bit" of an "addiction". Well, the freaking title of the story series tells you that! Sorry.

But addictions have a way of taking over your life. They get under your skin. Yeah, this is getting under my skin. Big time!

When an addict tells you they don't think they are addicted, it's a lie. It is a lie to you and it is a lie to them. Of course, they know they are addicted. That's not the point. They know but they don't want you to know. See how circular all this is?

Look. I know I am addicted. But, if you ask me, I will tell you "Naah, it is just a quicky! I don't do it too much." Ya' right. Don't believe me. I mean, for Christ's sake I rub it out about a hundred times a week!

****

This is why addictions break societies. This is why addicts break families. It is the lies. It is the loss of trust. It is the wife, the husband, the child coming home and not knowing what to expect.

It is walking into the house and finding someone you tried to trust and love, drunk on the floor; or the husband with the unexplained red panties in his suitcase after a business trip; or the wife with a huge wet stain on her crotch when she returns home from the "happy hour"; it is the father that was supposed to show up at the birthday party, but returns from the dog track having lost his monthly paycheck.

Yeah, it is the erosion of trust. It is the not knowing. It is falling into the abyss of realizing that there is no net below you because where your trust and love are deposited is as good as thin air.

It is the effect that Ayne Rand talked about in "Atlas Shrugged". It is when somebody just decides not to give a fuck anymore!

That, my friend, is what is addiction. That is the naked truth of addiction.

Don't you see? It is not what it does to me. It is what it does to YOU. It is what it does to those I love.

Maybe the people in my life will come to that conclusion with my FIX. Maybe, they will stop giving a fuck!

nikisixx
nikisixx
134 Followers