Diary of Geeky Nymphomaniac Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nikisixx
nikisixx
135 Followers

That will be the ultimate tragedy.

"PLEASE Nikkita! Wake up! Please just STOP. I BEG you, Nikkita, PLEASE just STOP!

"I will. I promise YOU. Soon. Very soon... Stay calm. I love YOU."

------

I need to get help. Psychological help! The problem is, I can imagine the session. But, holy shit, even this turns into a surreal erotic fantasy! I imagine my session with the stereotypical psychoanalyst with his German accent - the one that talks like Dr. Strangelove but looks like Salvador Dali. And then, I imagine how it all ends.

"Zha, its a problem, no?" he asks with his pad of paper, ready anxiously to document my reactions.

"Ummh, I don't know. Aren't all girls like me?" I ask, on the recliner couch looking up at the ceiling

"Ziss is da problem, zja? Ve are talking about an addiction, no? Zha, ze compulsive action of rewarding stimuli despite za negative and adverse consequences. It comes from an imbalance in za brain's reward system, no? Zo, tell me, how long have you had zees feelings?"

"Umm.. I guess for a while."

"Precisely! "

"Vat... I mean, 'what'?" his way of talking was contagious.

This was clearly going nowhere. What a waste of time. Thing was, I was starting to get aroused. How was it possible!

"You are a very sexy young girl, Zja? Explain vat your pussy feels like?"

Here we go again! Now it is starting to get weird. Everything revolves around my pussy. It is the center of the universe. It is the event horizon. Even my psychoanalyst wants to get inside my pants. And I am willing! Believe me, I would let the guy do me right then and there. Think about that. It would be like fucking Salvador Dali. I don't know about you, but that turns me on! I wish that I had been Gala, Dali's muse. There I would do it, lying on the "crazy person" couch. I would be willing. Trust me!

"Well, I mean, this is a bit embarrassing," I stutter, trying to answer him. "I guess, it starts when I feel a tingle down there. Then it begins to grow and I have to touch it. I can't control myself."

"Zha.. very typical. Go on."

"Then I start to get really wet..."

"Zha... dis ees all very interesting, zha. But zis is difficult to visualize, no?"

"Do you want me to show you??

*****

Look!! Did you see what just happened! I am really too much! Even with my fucking psychoanalyst. Even in my imagination, I am an utter slut. I mean, give me a break! What girl do you know offers - so freely and without hesitation - to show her pussy to her psychoanalyst with a strange German accent? Now, don't try and tell me that I am normal.

*****

"Zha. I tink zis would be best. Dis iz for the science, you understand!"

****

Ya' for the science! Right! Who could believe that? But, I didn't care. I had to get these tight freaking pants off, and quickly! So I rapidly pulled them down and off. Now I was down to my thin skivvies; my sexy and soaking wet panties. I turned my head and looked into my psychoanalyst's eyes, and then quickly pulled them down as well.

There it was. In all its glory... My pussy! The naked singularity. The center of the galaxy. The object with the gravity of a hundred billion suns. The place where all physics breaks down. Where quarks break out of their nucleons. Where the Higgs field exists and endows mass to all the hadrons. The pussy that existed for 4 billion years ... Where men and women cry. Where my finger explores the far-reaching enigmas of existence.

****

"Now you must show me, how you touch it. Zha? zis is essential so we understand."

So, I start to rub so slowly starting from my clitoris and moving down.

"Like this Doctor?"

"Veddy gud, Nicola. Zha, I am beginning to see zee problem."

He removes his large penis now from his pants and begins to stroke.

"You see what happens, Doctor? Now it starts to drip so much fluid, that I can't help it."

A small white drop of my cream emerges from my entrance and coats my finger. My psychoanalyst that looks like Dali, can only stare. All his medical training has not prepared the poor guy for this spectacle. This is the tantalizing seduction of Nicola. This is the raw and intoxicating rapture of Nikkita!

My finger pulls slightly away from my dripping pussy, bringing with it a viscous droplet of my creamy fluid that still clings to my pussy and glimmers in the light. I then rub this back onto my pussy lips. I rub up and down ever so slowly. My lips are a deep red and engorged. My clit is large and has emerged from its hood like a miniature penis. The head of my clit looks so enticing and I rotate my finger around it with the creamy lubrication that my own body produces.

Now, you have to understand. I am kind of an expert! I mean, this takes practice. There is actually an art to all this. Don't think that you can just start rubbing and it will have the same effect. No, I am a professional.

I slip my finger into my entrance, penetrating myself. I let out a gasp. When my finger retreats, a larger amount of white creamy liquid is drawn out from my insides. I then use this to further lubricate my clit. I am producing so much cream. I have to taste it. I love how my creamy liquid tastes. I bring a large drop of it to my tongue and savor it within my mouth. My wet finger returns to my kitty and I start to rub my finger harder and faster along my extended lips.

My psychoanalyst is now stroking his cock as he is transfixed on my actions.

"Like this Doctor," I say between my moans. "Do you see my problem?"

"Zja," he can only respond. "Zis ees a big problem!"

"What should I do?"

As I said this my body began to tremble. I could feel my orgasm coming quickly. I began to move my finger so fast on my clit that in a sudden burst, a massive orgasm overcame me. I began to squirt fluid and soaked my psychoanalyst. At the same time, he also orgasmed so hard that some drops of his cum splattered onto my tummy.

After this, I think the session must have been over. But my fantasy ends there. So I don't really know. Maybe my next fantasy psychoanalyst will be younger and fuck me silly! heheh...

******

Back to the story!

You see, after school, I wanted to always repeat that session in the woods. Good thing I didn't have much time between homework and spending some time with my friends and boyfriend. But, it was always on my mind. Sure, I went into the woods several times after that to do a "quicky", a quick rub along the slippery folds! But it wasn't as intense.

My addictions started to take over. All my thoughts were imagining a more intense scenario. Then, it occurred to me. What if I was tied or bound? Ya' know, self-inflicted! Self-bondage!

Holy crap, that would be utterly amazing. Yes, I know what you are thinking. Nikki, really there are no limits with you. Are there? Well, just wait. I am just getting started.

Stick around a bit longer! You will see. Ya' you will see the "aftermath" left from our village maiden that now leads the vanguard of lurid sexual behavior (the "village vanguard sessions"...hehe). She started it all. Now, I had to play her again. This time, the village would tie her up. This time the poor little slut will suffer the humiliation of being a slave girl.

Poor thing! Poor Nikkita.

3 Diary Entry: Deep Masturbation as a habit

Have you ever thought about self-bondage? I have. I know what you are thinking! What's the big deal right? No, believe me. It takes some thought. You gotta think it through.

There is quite a lot of ingenuity involved in self-bondage. I mean, you can't just go and tie yourself up without thinking it through. While it lasts, it has to be sufficiently difficult or impossible to escape, but at some point, it has to let you out. If not, you can become trapped and turn into food for buzzards!

Fortunately, I am sufficiently nerdy and a geek, that with this type of "problem" I actually derive some amount of pleasure! What luck, combine a technical problem with getting off!! Do you notice a pattern developing here? Ya' I think my professional life needs to be rooted in the concept of orgasm. I would make millions... no hundreds of millions.

Really, I consider myself a world expert on masturbation. Do you know if Nobel Prizes are given to methods for getting off? If not, there should be. I think I could be a candidate. Can you imagine, Nikkita - Nobel Prize winner.

*****

"What work did she win the Nobel for?" people would ask.

"It was her seminal work (and helpful experience!!) in Theory and Practice of Masturbation Methods and Techniques," others would answer.

They would go on to say, "Thanks to Nikkita, she helped society a lot! Instead of fighting, we are all FUCKING! No more Mike and Ivan... or Little Boy. There is no more time!"

Awww ... .my parents would be so proud of me! I would change the world.

And all with a few strokes of a finger! An index finger!

Yeah. I don't know about you, but it sounds really fucking good! And hot. You could tell your friends that you are intimate with a Nobel prize winner. You could tell them that you orgasmed with a Nobel... You can tell them that you used her stories to get off! You can even tell them that you know what this Nobel does in her bedroom in private!... It would be awesome!

I would be up there with Einstein and Feynman (hell, I think Masturbation is far more important than General Relativity and Quantum Electrodynamics ... don't you?). Kids would read about me in their school texts... Maybe, they would even allow photos and illustrations!

I would be pleased to provide all the multimedia materials!

Alas, there is still time! Don't worry. I am working on it. Everyday. Every hour! Yes, there is still a lot of time. You shall see!!

If you stay with me long enough... I will reveal all.

4 Diary Entry: Make it and I will cum

What do you think of the subtitle to this section? Funny, no? I made the pun up myself. It is sort of a play on that really stupid movie about a baseball field and a bunch of fucking aliens. (I hope Kevin Kostner made a lot of cash on that film because he definitely dropped several notches in my book!) I like my title much better! Especially about that part that "I will cum". And I will. I can assure you. And big time!

*****

After some serious research, I was ready. Yes, after obtaining a highly competitive scientific grant from the NSF, securing hefty private startup funds, and getting a huge advance from a large Mutual Fund, I was ready! I pretty much had settled on the high technology element that I would use for my self-bondage.

Ice cubes! Yes, ice cubes.

Yeah, you got it! It is that simple! Ice. The easiest and most effective system that I found was an ice-bondage bag. It consists of a bag full of ice cubes and an O-ring. Until the ice melts, the bag cannot be pulled through the O-ring. When combined with hand or ankle cuffs, one can't get free until all the ice melts and the individual bags are able to get pulled through the O-rings. Shit, there were even instructions online for making it.

****

Since I didn't have a car, the only place that I could buy my supplies was at the hardware store in town. Do you know who is the owner of the hardware store? Yeah, you guessed it! Mr. Marshall. The guy that almost caught me fucking myself in the woods!

"Hey Nik, how are you?" Mr. Marshall said as I walked into the local hardware store. "It has been a long time. You are so grown up and now such a beautiful young woman!"

"Hi, Mr. Marshall. Thanks," I said kinda bashful. Mr. Marshall was a good friend of my Dad.

"You must be finishing high school now, right? How old are you?"

****

Is he toying with me? Maybe he actually saw me the other day masturbating naked in the woods. Maybe he is acting like he doesn't know anything, but behind those old blue eyes, he knows what a hot slut I really am! Maybe he saw and heard me with my naked soapy body getting off in the woods just 20 meters from him and his dog Rocky.

****

"I'm 18. Yeah, I'm finishing this year."

"Wow! How time flies. Goin' to college next year?"

"Yeah, thinking of goin' for stuff with computers."

"That is so great! It is a great field and your Dad tells me that you are really smart," he said with a genuine smile and seemed pleased for me. "So, what can I get you?"

****

Fuck, I didn't expect that I would need to explain all the supplies that I need to Mr. Marshall. No, Nikki... you are not too smart! You didn't think this one through. OK, OK.. maybe I am a bit paranoid. He could never know that my purpose was to make a bunch of self-bondage devices! How would he ever guess that?

*****

"Well, I need some steel O-rings and some nylon straps."

"OK. Come with me down aisle 3," he responded as he came around from the cashier to walk with me.

I followed him as he led me towards aisle 3. He is actually a very funny guy. As he walked, he said:

"Walk this WAY," then immediately started to sway like a monkey. That was a funny pun and I giggled!

As we arrived at the end of the aisle he turned to me to show me the material.

"Working on a project?" he asked me.

****

He fucking knows! I can sense it. He is asking me because he knows that I want to make a self-bondage device and fuck myself senseless. Am I acting paranoid? What do you think?

****

"Ummh, yeah. Something for school," I tried to sound ambiguous.

Think! you idiot. Invent something more convincing.

"Here it is," he said. "These nylon straps are very durable and will bind anything!. You won't have to worry about them breaking! No sir! Nope. No-sir-ee. They're' strong as a donkey in a pig race! Yup! Theze'll bind anythin' you need to bind; I will tell you! Yes sir!"

****

This is the type of older guy that never shuts up. He is always flapping his beak. I mean he is really nice and would never harm anyone. And he is very polite. Don't get me wrong! But, Christ. The guy could talk the legs off a chair!

****

"And they won't break. No, sirr-eee. No, by God, I used these things to bind my truck up on ole' Sheldon's farm. You can use these 'bondage' straps for anything. Yup!... Oh, and the O-rings and D-rings are over here."

***

Stop right there! You heard him, didn't you? I did too. He said "bondage" straps. Now was there any reason for that? What do you think? Does he know? Does he suspect? He is playing with me! He is imagining my arms and wrists tied and something in my sweet kitty. I know it. He is imagining me spread-eagle on a bed with a vibrating dildo stuffed into my pussy and him watching me orgasm. He is imagining me helpless and him rubbing his hands all over my body and flicking my pointy nipples between his fingers. What do you think? (Fuck, if I were him, that is what I would be thinking).

***

I followed him a bit further down the aisle.

"Whutcha makin'?"

"Oh... ummh," I tried to buy some time to think. "Just some straps for a school play. It's kinda secret like. Ya' know... if I tell you, you will guess the plot of the school play."

He looked at me with a blank puzzled expression.

"Right," he responded somewhat drawn out.

****

That was the stupidest thing you ever invented Nikki! But, Mr. Marshall was so nice that he didn't press the issue. Most probably, he didn't see me naked and didn't suspect my true "project", but it gives you an idea of my paranoia.

Still... I won't lie. It kinda added more excitement thinking could secretly know that I was a slut and making self-bondage devices.

5 Diary Entry: Bound in the woods

Well, I finally had finished making all my self-bondage stuff. I had secretly sewed everything together: the handcuffs and ankle cuffs. I had them hidden underneath some of my old clothing in my closet. My younger sister had been at her ballet classes and other activities.

"Nikki, you are really working hard lately on your homework!" my mother said as I emerged from my room.

"Yeah, lot's of biology homework today!"

****

Do you notice that I always have to walk that fine line? Always have to try and provoke! Someday Nikkita, they will catch you! Someday, you will be just a little too smart for your own good!

*****

The test run and experimentation.

Well, I won't bore you with all the fabrication details. But the point is that I had made two handcuffs, two ankle cuffs, and four ice-bondage bags. Each cuff would be attached to its ice-bondage bag with an O-ring, that in turn would be attached to a tree. The only way that the bag could pass through the O-ring is if the ice melts nearly completely.

After performing several experiments at home, I knew how long it would take for the ice to melt and I was sure that the bag would be able to slip through the O-ring. More or less two ice cubes would be about an hour bound. (Yeah, but in the house!! stupid, stupid Nikki).

****

The real deal.

I was finally ready to implement my plan. It was such a nice October day that it seemed that summer had been extended. It was a Friday, and I wanted to wait until Saturday morning to implement my self-bondage in the woods.

So, on that Friday, I pulled out one of the thin baseball bats from the garage and acted like I was playing around with a ball in the backyard. When I made sure nobody was around, I threw the bat into the forest a few meters from the path, where there were lots of leaves and overgrowth. I would need that "item" the next day.

You will see!

The next morning my parents had plans to go run errands and take my little sister to her softball game. I thought it would be perfect to stay home! Do you know what I mean? Hehehe!

"Nik, don't you want to come to Sara's game?"

"I thought I would stick around here. Besides, I have some homework later. I thought I would go for a walk."

"Nicola, be careful in the woods! You know how you fell down the last time into the ravine."

****

Yeah, you guessed it! My little white lie the last time was that I had fallen off the path and rolled down the hill into the stream! What a lame story. You must be thinking, Christ, Nikki you have no imagination! Well, it worked. So there! Don't come down on me so hard!! As I told you, my mother is so sweet, she is like one of those perfect mothers in a 1960s sitcoms! The poor woman will believe anything I tell her!

****

When everybody was gone, I went to my room and grabbed all of the self-bondage stuff that I had made. I put them into my backpack. I slipped out of my shorts and panties and put on some other denim shorts that I had. The morning was a little bit chilly, but I figured it would warm up soon. So, I put on a t-shirt and grabbed a baseball hat.

I went into my parent's bathroom. I grabbed a couple of condoms that I knew they hide in the back of the vanity closet. I also had a small tube that I filled with my mother's K-Y jelly.

Then, I went down into the kitchen and filled a plastic bag full of ice. It was way more ice than I would need, but I'll just refill the whole ice tray and nobody will know. I stuck these into my backpack and headed out into the backyard towards the path leading into the woods. Once on the path, I retrieved the bat that I conveniently threw there the previous day.

In more or less the same spot - 2km from my destination - that I left my clothing the last time, I disrobed completely and hid my clothing under the bushes. I was completely naked. But this time, I brought my backpack filled with the bondage cuffs, and all the other elements needed for my plan.

The day was a lot colder than I had imagined. The sun was out, so I was "sure" that it would get warmer eventually (uhmmm). But the morning cold air chilled my body and I could feel small goose-pimples along my naked arms and legs. I felt so sexy. God, I wanted to rub my pussy. But, I would not let myself! Not until later.

nikisixx
nikisixx
135 Followers