All Comments on 'Diavolo Ch. 07'

by LevanaHyll

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
Sid0604Sid0604about 9 years ago
Another great chapter...

Thank you for another great chapter. This was easily worth 5 stars and I'm looking forward to reading more of this amazing story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
TIMING

This is getting so good to read. The days between the chapters are long. Bring on the next one sooooooooooonnnnneeeeerrrr ppppppppllllllllleeeeeeaaaasssssssseeeee.

kirbymoekirbymoeabout 9 years ago
you're a machine!

I really was not expecting another chapter so soon, but i'm not complaining! Even a few days seems so long when waiting to see what happens next.

LevanaHyllLevanaHyllabout 9 years agoAuthor
TIMING 8@

I work Monday through Friday from 8:30 am to 6:30 pm, plus I have an autistic son and husband at home. Usually I clean and do laundry Friday night after work and start writing new chapter Saturday morning. I write from about 9 am until well,past midnight with a very disgruntled and unhappy bass player by my side (yes. My hubby is who I patterned Eeyore after). Sunday I do a reread and flash edit before uploading. Sometimes I write more until I get at least forty pages done. I have no life when I start a new story. The few times a chapter doesn't get uploaded on time is because I've taken pity on my hubby and son and gone out with them somewhere or my mind is in a blank or something unpleasant is going on in my life that demands my attention. I try, and I appreciate your loving my stories so much. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
great story

I am enjoying your story immensely.

My problem is with your readers who complain about your not writing fast enough. You do not get paid and they pay nothing for the privilege of reading your stories that require not only talent but HARD WORK to create. If they think they are showing appreciation by trying to make you feel guilty for not writing quickly, they are wrong.

Keep writing at your own pace and keep producing enjoyable stories. Ignore the pleas for more and faster.

ariesgirlariesgirlabout 9 years ago

Somehow I knew one of the guys was going to let it slip about the house. Gab can have sex with just about any female he wants so why would he pay thousands of dollars to trick her into bed? Abigail can't be this dumb to think Gab would stoop that low. She would not have taken the job if she knew Gabriel owned the house so I understand why he hid the truth. He should've told her but her stubborn pride would've had her homeless.

I'm beginning to think Daniel is not as a good of a person Abigail believes him to be. She still sees Daniel as some sweet innocent boy of long ago. I think Daniel knows Mikayla is having affairs.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
plsssssssssss upload more

don't leave us hanging

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
WOW LOVE THIS STORY

Hope there more to this story it so interesting and neat I hope he stops her from running back to being a nun.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Take your time with the story! Those who are whining about the waiting period can go suck some. You can't rush good work. NEVER. Loving every chapter!

¡Éxito!

teedeedubteedeedubabout 9 years ago
Just gets better

Really enjoying this story. Can't wait for the next installment. I knew an 'Abby' once. The thrill of the chase.........

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
She should tell him

I think she should tell him what she heard from Mikayla and what Daniel told her

txroyalbluetxroyalblueabout 9 years ago
love this story

Can't wait till your next chapter...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous