All Comments on 'Dibs!'

by Regguy69

Sort by:
  • 65 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It's strange that she waited so long to approach him.

With her married sister, she should normally have contacted him if she loved him so much.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 1 year ago

Story was exactly as advertised. Not accusing you of plagiarism, but the hug then slap move has appeared a couple times recently, so not as effective with me as it otherwise be. There was some narrative when Amy told Tim her sister was seeing her ex that he referred to Amy as sister-in-law. If it was meant to show how tight their relationship was it was a miss for me, just confused me. 4*

numbnutz49numbnutz49over 1 year ago

Decent story with a happy ending but I think the story needed a little more development. The first part about meeting Terri and how their relationship grew was a good start but then it really moved on to the sister (Amy) and her claiming her 'dibs rights' and jumping straight to sex, marriage, kids, and the inevitable return of Terri - sad for her decision - and making a great Aunt. Was that just the whole story in about 60 words. I do like your stories and that's why I wish there was more to this one!

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyover 1 year ago

Little sister, don't you

Little sister, don't you

Little sister, don't you kiss me once or twice

Then say it's very nice

And then you run

Little sister, don't you

Do what your big sister done

5

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Terri screwed up and Amy found her husband 2 ears before they married...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

As noted, this story is not novel, but handled well by this talented author. A good editor might help minimize the errors (waisted? Really?).

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Bradley got a raw deal in this one. He was the lynchpin that held the story together.

miket0422miket0422over 1 year ago

Fun little story. Would have been more enjoyable if not for multiple instances of the wrong word being used that totally destroyed the flow of the story.

RanDog025RanDog025over 1 year ago

Good story with a good ending, Thanks! 5 BIG ONES.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 1 year ago

I WAS going to say that he should tell her that she had to choose, but I decided that HE had to choose, choose to dump her, because if he forces her to choose, and she chooses him, she'll still have the longing for Michael, at it will tea them apart.

\

Why did he have to REconnect with old buddies? Did he stop hanging out with them just because he had a girlfriend?

\

"I promised mom I would not cause trouble by chasing after you." - How is it "causing trouble" when he and Terri are broken up, and she's been married for two years?

\

I'm not worried about Tim, but I don't trust Terri not to cause trouble, especially if she has a hard time finding a new guy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

it id easy to spell out fraternity, frat is nasty slang

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

would have been better if he had sex with Terri when she was married to michael and broke up that marriage. As for having her around with Amy... no way. Short together moments at group family events but that is it.

PowersworderPowersworderover 1 year ago

I enjoyed it.

There's always something very satisfying about the protagonist dumping the cheating older sister and ending up with her younger, prettier, adoring little sister.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I liked this story but agree the chatzcters needed more background. Also liked the ending with Mike straying and Trrri getting hurt like the. M/C. Finally Terri’s lament is a bit less than her professed feeling. Overall the story was a good read. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I always wanted to know where it came from: https://www.wordnik.com/words/dibs

Good story.

The tiniest niggle is that Amy is not a wallflower - she would have called (or tackled) her hero, esp after she clued him in to her sister's behavior. Did not interfere with my enjoyment in the least. Terri owed him better.

ribnitinribnitinover 1 year ago

Pleasant and well written

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I don't remember the name or who wrote it, but recall another story in which an ex comes back to town and the MMC and his girlfriend lose touch for a couple of days. Anyway, this story gets a QuickMagazine 5 for being a delightful little romp. Liked Tim Ryan's decisiveness (and isn't he running for Senate this year?), liked Amy's steadfastness, liked the outcome of Terri and Michael. All those likes add up to a love. The first comment, from an Anon, questioned why it took so long for Amy to approach Tim, but I think she explained all that on page 1 with the promise she made to their mother. Of course, the best "dump the big sister and end up with the little sister" stories came from StangStar06 ("Hand Me Downs," "Your Love" come to mind). But this one's good enough.

BSreaderBSreaderover 1 year ago
Terri

Couldn't have loved him very much and Michael should have been beat down the pussy.

6King6Kingover 1 year ago

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The story was great, but seeing as how everyone is throwing their suggestions in as to what should have happened, why not, here's my two cents. Terri struggles mightily with her feelings, but finally breaks down and confesses to Amy what a mistake she made, and she still desires Tim. Amy, after pondering a few days, realizing how much she loves her sister, but also resents growing up in her shadow and the way she mistreated Tim, discusses things with Tim. It is agreed Terri can have some limited time with Tim, but only with Amy's approval. And Amy's pussy is the gateway. Terri is initially repulsed, then merely hesitant, but finally acquiesces and learns to love being a fucktoy for her sister and brother in law.

And they all lived, and fucked, happily ever after. The end.

Dewey Cheatham

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 1 year ago

Do I really want to read a story with a one (4 letter) word that is misunderstood? (Dips vs DIBS)

Hell, the ratings indicate ‘yes’ but it better look promising quickly!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 1 year ago

"Frat" is nasty slang? Since when?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well written story with a nice amount of creativity. I wish there was more to read. You told the tale Well.

WetheNorthWetheNorthover 1 year ago
wondered

Try wandered

AileyInnAileyInnover 1 year ago

Enjoyed your story.

enderlocke77enderlocke77over 1 year ago

"Well, what a pleasant surprise! What brings my gorgeous little sister-in-law out to see me?"

"Tim, I think you know how I feel about you, so I just have to ask you... are you planning to marry my sister?" whats up with that?

iammweaseliammweaselover 1 year ago

Nicely written. Decently done.

enderlocke77enderlocke77over 1 year ago

these ppl sounds mentally ill to me the first one take him to her parents and then fucks him on the first date then the sis fucks him before the first date. the MC acts like a sap why did he apologize for her fuck up as he said phones work both ways. after 2 years guess she wasnt into him as she thought i would be watching her like a hawk if i went out with her. enjoyed the plot characters were paper thin and i dont think this is a "Little sister saves the day" theme. is it sister save the marriage theme or sister takes the other sister's place theme?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

People learn their values and how to be spouses and parents from their families. If you've been betrayed by one family member- why on earth would you hook up with a sibling? This has never made any sense to me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Cliche and obvious. You knew from the first few paragraphs how this one was going to play out. Still, I love the little firecrackers. If you'd given Michael a 10" cock and Amy giant tits I'd say please never write again. But, you didn't, and you gave the choice to Michael to break things off. It could have been much worse. Thanks for sharing.

26thNC26thNCover 1 year ago

Really good little story, with the added bonus that Terri didn’t get her happy ever after.

LanmandragonLanmandragonover 1 year ago

A bit of plot development and dialogs that feel as though they could be spoken by real people would be a great improvement. I wasn’t impressed, sorry about that.

Xzy89c1Xzy89c1over 1 year ago

The slapping is so uneeded. Walking up to someone and slapping them is a stunning violent thing. She slaps him again later. What is wrong with her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Can you imagine an employer happening by a competitors business, and there on the premises, obviously working for his competitor, is one of his most trusted employees? When confronted the double dipping employee claims she just loves both jobs So Much she can't decide which one she really wants, so she hints that she would like to keep both jobs. The problem of course is that the whore Terri was cheating on Tim but being completely honest while fucking Michael. Why wasn't Terri all uncomfortable telling Michael about her new commitment to Tim? It was not at all equal treatment from Terri. She wanted to fuck Michael while stringing Tim along until she finally made up her mind. She showed low morals and ethics, and I doubt Terri was blameless about Michael deciding to do to Terri what Terri was doing to Tim. It would have been an interesting subplot if Tim somehow ran into Michael later and Michael reports that it was Terri who decided they should have a French style open marriage that eventually died when Michael finally met a decent virtuous woman. "Ask Terri about the French Legionnaire, from Kenya. She suddenly didn't Need my attention any more." Yeah, it would have been a nice coup de grace' for the cheating whore sister. And Amy would have observed that now she understood Terri's new taste in men since she returned from France. Still a fun read. Thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I like it. The good folks win. 4 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

""But she fucked that up, so I had dibs and everyone knew that. You'd moved on, in fact I've heard you've been dating so try again stud! Why haven't you called me?"

We currently live in the 21st century. Enough with these silly antiquated customs that men are expected to be the pursuer when it comes to women. It's common these days for women to contact men if they're interested in them. So, why did Amy give Tim shit about not calling her after the divorce? Since Amy called "dibs" she should have took the initiative and got in contact with Tim.

jflindersjflindersover 1 year ago

My reaction was much like @Lanmandragon, though I liked the general direction of the story.

Two specifics. There was too much use of "baby" for my taste. Terri roaring into Tim's driveway with tires screeching after she'd had an hour to think, to plead with Tim that she didn't want to lose him in her life while being unable to decide between the men didn't make sense to me.

3 stars.

rnebularrnebularover 1 year ago

No new ground broken at all, but otherwise a decent short tale for a Friday morning. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A pleasure to read, well done. 5*****

nixroxnixroxover 1 year ago

3 stars for a standard LW story. There is no way in hell a woman who seemed to be that in love with the MC would sit back for 2 years waiting for him to make the first move - NO WAY & not believable.

AA82ndAAAA82ndAAover 1 year ago

liked the twist and love to see the ex girlfriend muddle through keeping a family relationship and pining for him, while self recrimination for picking her ex. Guy left her and she got what he was willing to give her... DIFFERENT KIND OF A SCREW.

rodryder44rodryder44over 1 year ago

This is a home run story. Congratulations are in order. Now you need an editor to catch the few spelling errors (so damn annoying). Four stars are deserved as I never give out five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Amy got what she wanted. Terri got what she deserved. Their parents got grandkids. LP

NitpicNitpicover 1 year ago
Just

Just another nothing story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Last paragraph seemed tentative--as though author was ready to continue the story but decided to stop there. Strong suggestion of a sisterly ménage a trois.

sennodensennodenover 1 year ago

Amy promised her mom she couldn't call him? What kind of bullshit excuse is that. Then she slaps him for having the gall to not be able to read her mind without even seeing her once? Really, she's full of it. If she wanted to try dating him so bad, she should have shown some damn initiative

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

@xzy89c1

He is 6’ 2” 250+, she is barely 5’ 100. She slapped him for effect and there was no malice intended nor any injury possible. He was a little dense and she got her point across. Being a real man he understood and didn’t carry any malice for it. If anything he felt good that she was totally his and showed it with the intensity of her point making. All a fond memory for him.

Now if an elven princess slapping you for the same reasons unsettles you so much. Go back down in granny’s basement and play some more games. Or if you have the time go online and buy a really comfortable chair.

So that when or even if you get married you will have a nice place to sit while your wife shows you how it is going to be........lol.

New generation beta punks, and they wonder what women mean when they ask where all the men have gone.

To answer that, they have already been taken and married by women that know your woke views make you dead end as far as finding a real man.

Rocky62Rocky62over 1 year ago

Haaaa, just envision porn star Piper Perry getting poled by some big piece of man meat … haa haa

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Meh

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

> "Do you still have feelings for her that will make it too difficult for you?"

Just that I have a great dislike & distaste for people who do what she did. Really, by doing what she did w Michael & me, she showed she was perfect for his french lifestyle. I don't like that someone like her is around you... much less, me.

ImpossiblefutureImpossiblefutureabout 1 year ago

Lw wonder what that means oh yes Loving Wives not loving girlfriends average star will you seem to have a problem with spelling in all your stories same word actually and it's annoying to the point it degrades the story completely. Let's see in your stories you 'drug him or her away' drug that's a substance you take orally, anal, whatever it goes inside your body. Now if you used 'Dragged him or her away' the meaning you are taking someone or something away from its origin by force, as in drag to pull someone of something away.

Learn your Grammer and correct positioning of words something you clearly haven't learned yet. Maybe then your stories won't be average

GardenshedGardenshed11 months ago

Good fun story. Thanks for writing.

usaretusaret10 months ago

It was a nice tale, until the very end. Why? ‘Cause it ended much too soon. There are more interesting possibilities left unsaid.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

@Impossiblefuture.

After reading your comment, your hypocrisy is astounding!

TonyspencerTonyspencer5 months ago

Great fun story. Amy is one Loving Wife, this is the genre where she belongs, and I was happy to find her here.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I was worried that you would do what several other writers have done and kill Amy off and get him marrying Terri, thanks for not doing so.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

A wise man, looking for happily ever after, should always pick the one who loves him unselfishly,

5

The Hoary Cleric

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

"I know we haven't talked about being exclusive, but I sure as hell thought we were."

===> you know what they say about "assume". Regardless a good story. What Terri did hurts but it wasn't a full on backstab like after getting married. They were mot technically exclusive, and her mind was addled with two loves. Obviously she chose poorly, but she was at a juncture where she coukd still choose with it being a rancid betrayal. It is also why the MC could tolerate being around her later foe thr sake of Amy and his kids. Michael was an asshole. Yeah getting dumped sucks but think if they had married and Michael showed up afterwards. She seemed smitten with the prick. 4 stars. Amy was cool. And he was a ding bat waiting two years. And even then she had to make the approach. Like how the friends pulled on him for being a dufus. MC got the better sister. 4 stars.

XluckyleeXluckylee2 months ago

Another 5 stars from Xluckylee for a cute story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

A story that lives up to the plot and fleshes out everything to come to a great conclusion. A full 5 stars for this one.

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymous27 days ago

I loved it and give it 5 stars. I had a feeling from the title that he'd end up with the little sister, especially after first saving her at the wedding that they were catering, then after Mike came back for her older sister.

I really liked this one as the MC was cuckolded as she went back to her old boyfriend before they got married.

AnonymousAnonymous11 days ago

Very nice story, Regguy, thanks for bringing it.

5 stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRegguy69@Regguy69
I try to read all comments and have never deleted any. I have learned a lot from the constructive comments I have received, thank you for those. I hope my efforts provide some entertainment for you. All of my characters are fictional and are not intended to resemble anyone, li...

SIMILAR Stories