Dibs!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She narrowed her eyes at me, "awkward for whom?"

"Well, Er, ah, for you, your family?"

"Bullshit! Everyone in the family knows I'm in love with you! Try again!"

"Uh, Jesus Amy, I had just broken up with your sister, we were planning to get engaged. She is you sister for fucks sake."

"But she fucked that up, so I had dibs and everyone knew that. You'd moved on, in fact I've heard you've been dating so try again stud! Why haven't you called me?"

"Yeah Tim, why haven't you called her, are you fucking blind or something?" This from my "good buddy" Joel.

Amy leaned over and kissed him on the cheek, "he's so cute, you have nice friends. Now try again, I've got all night."

Then the other guys started piling on, hoping to get a kiss from the little pixie still wrapped around my waist.

"Okay, okay, you win, I'm an asshole! I should have called you."

I put one hand under her tiny butt to lift her up and one hand behind her head and pulled her in for a long kiss as my buddies razzed us. I broke the kiss and said, "Amy, I'm sorry I didn't call you, can you ever forgive me."

"I don't know, kiss me again."

I did. She leaned back away from me and stared into my face. "Okay, you're forgiven, now put me down so I can show you how to throw darts."

Near the end of our match (yes she was killing me), her oldest brother wondered over to our group and pulled me aside. "Well Tim it seems my baby sister has finally staked her claim. Of course we all knew she would sooner or later. Just treat her right and Fred and I will let you live."

"Thanks Bob, I know this is going to cause some awkward moments for your family, but I'll try to avoid that as much as possible."

"I kinda doubt that, those two (he hooked a thumb over his shoulder at Michael and Terri) are heading to Europe. He has taken a three year assignment in France, so by the time they get back, who will care?"

I smiled a big smile and shook his hand, "guess I'll be seeing you at Sunday dinner, soon."

I rejoined our group at our table and Amy climbed up on my lap. She kissed me a few times and Joel said "get a room!"

Amy laughed and said "Two Years is a long time! I'm tired of waiting, take me back to your place, big guy."

I thought Joel and the guys were going to loose it when they heard that.

I took Amy back to my house and we went inside. She immediately started shedding clothes and heading for my bedroom. I caught up to her and snatched her up into my arms. "Amy, are you sure about this? I mean, is this really what you want?"

"Tim, you're a big strong guy and I'm a tiny little woman, but I know what I want and, from now on, it will be your job to see that I get it. Any questions?"

"No baby, whatever you want."

"Right now I want you naked and on your back in the middle of that big beautiful bed over there," she said as she pointed to my bed.

She helped strip my clothes off and I flopped onto the middle of my bed.

She climbed up on me, straddling my waist. She leaned forward and kissed me hard then she scooted her tiny ass across my chest and presented her sweet pussy to me. I licked and sucked her as she humped herself against my chin. I reached up and cupped her surprisingly full breasts and pinched her fat nipples.

"Oh god you're good, yes, just like that. Oh, shit baby, your tongue is driving me crazy. Oh, my god! Yes! I'm cumming, fuck yeah, so good!"

Amy rode my face through her orgasm and when her pussy got too sensitive to take any more of my tongue, she slid down my chest.

She kissed and licked her own juices off my face as I hugged her.

I started to role her over, but she stopped me. "No baby, you're a huge guy and I'm tiny down there, so I need to be on top for the first one."

Amy then slid down my body kissing my stomach. Her tiny hand wrapped around my dick and she began to stroke me. "Oh my god baby, this thing really is huge! It's going to feel amazing! Just let momma take care of you baby."

I chuckled nervously because my dick is only very slightly larger than average, but she is a small person and I didn't want to hurt her.

Amy sucked me and swirled her tongue around the head of my dick. I'm not sure what she did, but my dick had never been harder. I groaned and humped up at her face. Sensing my need, she slid up onto my crotch, trapping my dick against my abdomen as she slid her wet pussy up and down my length.

"Please, baby," I whimpered.

Amy raised herself up onto her knees and rubbed herself across the head of my rock hard dick. She began to lower herself down onto my dick. As I split her wet lips, I groaned and humped at her.

"Easy big guy. Let me do this."

She slid a little more of my dick into her slickness. I fought the urge to grab her and slam up into her. Amy groaned as she slid down a couple of inches and then a couple more. The sensations were overwhelming. She was so tight, her pussy was like a velvet vice as it clamped around me.

My hands settled on the flare of her tiny hips. The urge to pull her down was so compelling, I almost lost it. Amy eased herself down a bit farther.

"Oh my god baby, you fill me up so good! I don't know if I can take all of you, but I want to try. Please baby, help me, help me take it all! "

I slowly, but firmly pulled down on her hips and she slipped down a bit farther. Her head went back and she groaned. She suddenly raised up and then slammed backed down on my dick. She did it again and this time she settled down onto my abdomen, my cock fully buried in her pussy.

"I did it baby, I have all of you now, you are home, just where you belong. You're mine now, I want to keep you here forever!"

"Amy, you feel so incredible. YOU are so incredible!"

Amy began to bounce up and down sliding my dick in and out of her velvet vice. I held her hips, lifting and dropping her on my dick. It felt so fantastic, she fit me perfectly. I sat up and kissed her as she rode me. She pushed me back down and put her hands on my chest. She shifted forward and blew my mind as she shifted to a whole new speed. She slammed up and down on me.

"Oh my god, Amy, I'm not going to last much longer."

"Give it to me baby, give me what I want. Cum for me, please baby, cum inside me, fill me up!"

I grabbed her hips and pulled her down hard as I spurted into her.

"Oh my god, baby! So good! So good!" I moaned into her ear.

I held my tiny new lover to my chest and kissed the top of her head. She lifted her face to mine. "I love you baby, I have loved you since that day at the wedding and I'll love you forever."

Life with Amy was a whole new level of excitement. She was like a wildcat in bed and insisted we try everything she had ever heard of. I had begun to believe she might be a nympho and asked her if she planned to have sex with another guys. Man! for a little thing, she slaps really hard!

Six months later, I took Amy to find a ring that would fit on her slender fingers. Her family was thrilled with our news. I'm told she and her mother are making plans for the wedding and I'm just to do as I'm told.... Gee, I hope I'm invited.

Amy was pregnant with our second child when Terri returned from Europe - without Michael. It seems he had adopted a "French" attitude about fidelity and failed to make mention of that fact to his wife.

At one of the Sunday family dinners, Terri sat down next to me on the deck as I held my 18 month old son.

"He's very handsome, just like his Daddy. I knew you two would have beautiful babies."

"Thanks Terri, he gets that from his mom."

"Tim, I want you to know, I still love you, I never stopped loving you. Hell, maybe that is what caused Michael to drift away from me, who knows? Amy knows I still love you, but she knows I love her too, so you'll never have a problem with me. I'm telling you this because I want to be closer to you two and my nephew, if you'll allow me?"

Before I could answer, Amy waddled up to me, plucked my son from my arms and handed him to Terri. "Great sis, he probably needs a diaper change and I need to take this big lug up to our old room."

Terri giggled as I gaped at Amy. "Well, I guess that's settled.... Now why do we need to go upstairs?"

Terri laughed out loud and shook her head as Amy tugged me out of my seat and said to Terri, "He's pretty, but sometimes he's a little slow catching on."

As soon as we got into her old room, she slammed the door and my little wildcat attacked me. "Oh, now I get it!"

When she'd finished with me Amy said, "I love my sister and I think she'll be a great Auntie to our children. Do you think you can handle having her around a bit more? Do you still have feelings for her that will make it too difficult for you?"

I could see the conflict in her beautiful face. She needed her sister, but she didn't want to cause me any discomfort.

"You are the center of my universe. My heart belongs to you and our growing family. I admit that I both pined for her and hated her for a year or so after we split, but from that day you attacked me at the pub, I have had eyes for no other woman. Baby you have 100% of my heart, I'm yours completely."

She kissed me, "Baby, I love you so much and never want to disrespect you or take you for granted. If you are ok with it, I want Terri back in my life. She's my big sister, I love her. BUT, if you are the least bit bothered by it, I will keep her away from us."

At first, it was a bit odd to have Terri constantly around, she often visited and regularly babysat for us. The babysitting was great as it allowed Amy and I to get away for some adult time. She never came on to me or tried to act cute around me. She never asked me to forgive her for her cheating, she just tried to be the best Auntie she could be. I guess, gradually, I just relaxed more and accepted her as Amy's sister, not my former lover.

Amy still checks with me every few months to make sure I'm okay, but that's just Amy showing me her devotion to her man. It's just one of the reasons I love her. I'm a very lucky boy to have found so much love in such a tiny package.

12