Dick Dash

Story Info
A online crossdresser gets outed.
1.1k words
4.38
6.8k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A sudden knock on the door, and I was instantly mortified. Here I am dressed as a woman. A short red dress, red hair wig, full makeup with pink and blue highlighted eyes, whorish red lipstick. Under my dress is a red and black basque, crotchless red panties, black and red seamed stockings.

Leaving my computer, I walk to the door. The sound of my heels clicking on the hardwood floor starts a stirring of my cock. Peering through the peephole, I see that it is a tall black man. The man is holding a large door dash bag. Damn, Marci didn't say anything about ordering my dinner.

I was reaching for the door handle with trepidation. As the knob turned, my mind raced. It is just a quick delivery. The delivery man will never know who I am or recognize me on the street. Opening the door, I heard the man say.

"I have a special delivery for Brittany."

I froze. No one knows that I am Brittany, I thought to myself. The only person that I have shared that name with was Drexel. He lived in the adjacent state. Anyway, it couldn't be him. He doesn't know any of my details. I haven't even shared the actual city in which I live.

He dropped the bag that he was holding in front of himself. He revealed a large semi-flaccid cock hanging out of his pants.

"This cock isn't going to suck itself, on your knees cunt" he demanded

As Pavlov's dog reacted to the bell, I instinctively dropped to my knees and reached out for his cock. I was in a trance. I have never seen another man's cock this close, let alone touching it. I guided it to my eager mouth. The cock was warm on the tongue. I closed my mouth around the head. It was softer than I imagined. After all, I have only had a dildo in my mouth. A real cock was so much better.

The cock continued to grow and throb in my mouth. My clitty was hard, harder than it's been in months. I started to work the cock with my mouth. The further I pushed my mouth on the cock, the more I began to gag. As I was sucking on his balls, I realized that I was sucking a cock on my front porch, with the door wide open. I pulled my mouth from his cock.

I said, "we are outside; let us go into the house."

He replied. "We ain't going anywhere, bitch till I cum. I don't care who's watching!"

Without missing a beat, I resumed sucking his cock. Those sissy Hypno videos and heavy chat sessions have my mind all fucked up. I would have never done this six months ago, hell not even three months ago. It is all Marci's fault, I thought. It all goes back to her starting the new job, working the second shift. It wasn't until then that I began to watch interracial porn. Watching interracial porn led me to fantasize about Marci fucking a huge black dick. Which progressed to me, think about me eating cum from her cunt, to sissy Hypnos.

After months of watching a ton of porn in the evening, for some reason, I got the urge to wear Marci's panties. I found a pair of silk or satin panties that barely covered my cock. I couldn't help myself, and I came almost immediately.

Being lonely at night, I ventured into various chat rooms. I just wanted to talk with someone. I found one site Sissy's, for BBC. This site was designed to match up sissy wannabe's with black men attracted to or wanted to dominate sissies. That's where I met Drexel. I was fascinated to talk to him. It was during our first session when he sent a picture of his dick. It was massive. He asked to send pics of myself wearing panties, which I did.

The next night Drexel had me put on Marci's pantyhose (she didn't own any stockings), bra, and her only other pair of sexy panties. Over the next few weeks, he enticed me to buy sexy lingerie and a wig. Each session with Drexel was becoming more and more erotic. He was slowly turning me into his submissive sissy. He would describe how he would fuck my face and take my virginity. He had me start taking more intimate and sexy photos.

By the fourth week, I was totally shaved, well-practiced at makeup, and starting to look and feel sexy. Drexel kept on asking to meet with him. I kept putting him off, saying I wasn't ready. Fantasy was one thing but sucking a real cock was another.

Now here I am on my knees sucking a stranger's black dick outside for all my neighbors to see.

"Well, Brittany, you are a good first-time cocksucker," he said as he video'd me.

Before I could say anything, He came in my mouth, shooting stream after stream of cum, nearly drowning me. I choked and gasped.

After swallowing, I asked, "how did you know my name."

"Your wife contacted me," he replied

I was shocked, "My wife?" I questioned.

"Yeah, she said you wanted to get fucked, and she suggested the Dash Deal outfit, now get your ass to the bedroom, she wants to see you getting fucked, now move it bitch" he said

Following me to the bedroom, Drexel ordered me to take off my dress. Standing in my lingerie, stockings, and heels, he sucked my cock dry. He then ordered me to bend over the bed. Using saliva as lube, he inserted two fingers in my ass. He worked them, widening my hole.

I felt the pressure of his dick on the entrance to my ass. Slowly he continued to push forward until he was entirely inside me. I moaned like a whimpering dog. He didn't stop, and within just a few minutes, I found myself pushing backward on his cock. He fucked me for what seemed to be hours. Pulling out, he left me empty, and his cum flowed out my ass and down my legs.

He sent a video clip to Marci. Who was pulling in the driveway as Drexel was pulling out of me.

Marci came into the bedroom saying that I looked really fucked. Which I was. Marci had monitored my online activity for months and even installed video cameras to spy on me. That's the problem with being married to a computer engineer. You can't hide anything on the computer. She said she wanted a divorce, the car, house, and all my bitcoins, or she would send the tape to my family and work. That was the last we spoke, which is a shame. I really wanted to thank her.