Dick Flashing - Exposing Oneself #03

Story Info
Home alone with my sexy sister and exposing myself to her.
5.6k words
4.28
34.6k
31
5

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/03/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dick Flashing: The art of exposing oneself without being arrested.

Home alone with my sexy sister.

Continued from Chapter 02:

It took him days more before he summoned the courage to walk in his mother's bedroom naked while staring at his naked mother masturbating herself. Silently, he crept in her room and stood beside her bed while watching her sexually pleasuring herself. She had her eyes closed and, seemingly, she didn't know he was there watching her fondling her naked, B cup breasts, fingering her erect nipples, rubbing her swollen clit, and fingerfucking her wet pussy. Shocked as much as he was sexually excited, never thinking he'd ever see his Mom masturbating, he never knew his mother masturbated.

'Wow, she's really going at herself,' he thought. 'She must be really horny. I wonder what she thinks about when masturbating herself. I wonder if she thinks about seeing me naked. I wonder if she thinks about having sex with me.'

He stroked himself to a big and hard erection while watching his mother pleasuring herself. Tempted to do so, ready to surprise her and shock her, he thought about cumming all over his mother's face and across her naked breasts. Now that she was already naked, he'd love nothing more than to give his mother a cum bath. Instead, something he'd never do had his mother not already taken him in her hand at the wedding, leaning over her, he silently lowered himself and touched the tip of his prick to her lips.

'I can't believe I touched my mother's lips with the tip of my cock. I only hope she takes the hint and wraps her fingers around my naked prick to stroke me while taking me in her mouth to suck me,' he thought.

Shocking him as much as he clearly shocked her, as soon as she felt his swollen prick touch her lips, she stopped fingering her pussy and feeling her breasts and popped open her eyes. As soon as she felt his erect prick touch her lips, smiling up at him, she wrapped her motherly fingers around his big dick and fondled the head of his erect prick while slowly stroking his throbbing cock. Then, while watching her with bated breath, she opened her mouth and took him inside.

He couldn't believe his mother had his cock buried in her mouth. Swirling her tongue around his cock, he couldn't believe his mother was sucking him. He couldn't believe his mother was blowing him. She stroked him while tightening her lips around his stiff prick.

"Suck my cock, Mom. Blow me. I need to cum in your pretty mouth," he whispered while gently stroking the side of her face and brushing back her hair.

While he fondled her naked breasts and fingered her erect nipples, he watched her stroking him harder. He watched her stroking him faster. With her smiling up at him with his big dick in her mouth, he watched her sucking him deeper. Obviously, she wanted him to cum in her mouth.

Not wanting to cum just yet, daring himself to do so, he moved between his mother's raised knees, spread her shapely thighs, and returned the sexual favor of her oral sex with his oral sex. Rubbing her clit, he fingered her pussy while licking her pussy. As if digging for clams, he fingerfucked her deep with one hand while pulling her nipples with his other hand. He was eating his mother's cunt. He couldn't believe he was finally having sex with his mother.

As if she was the man and he was the woman having oral sex, she reached both hands on each side of his face and pulled his head down. With her sexual excitement making her a little rough, she pulled his face closer to her wet cunt and mashed his face all over her drenched pussy. With her not having had sex in a very long time, seemingly, she was very horny. With her not having had sex in a very long time, it didn't take her long to cum.

"Robert. Robert. Oh, my God, Robert. Don't stop licking me. Don't stop rubbing me. Lick me faster. Rub me harder. Fingerfuck me deeper. I'm cumming, Robert. Mommy is cumming," she said with sexual excitement.

She stiffened her legs and trembled. As soon as she had her sexual orgasm, he watched her relax her entire body as if she was dead. Instead of having her blow him again, not wanting to cum just yet, he did what she wanted him to do. Ready to make love to her before fucking her, he mounted his mother.

"Make love to your mother, Robert. Fuck me. Fuck your mother. Give me a sexual orgasm with your cock," she said talking dirty to him. "I need you to slam that big, thick prick in my warm, wet cunt."

As soon as he lay on top of her, she reached down for his cock and inserted him in her warm, wet pussy. As soon as he lay on top of his mother, she kissed him and he returned her deep, wet kisses with his wet, French kisses. Slowly and lovingly humping his mother, they made love. He couldn't believe he was making love with his mother and she was making love with him.

Then, humping her faster and humping her harder, they were fucking. He was fucking his mother. He couldn't believe he was fucking his mother. With her returning his hard, fast humps with her hard, fast humps, he fucked his mother and she fucked her son. Never had he ever been as sexually excited as he was when having sex with his MILF of a mother.

Then, after he fucked her, something he never thought would ever happen, his mother took his erect prick in her mouth again. Not having to force her, she wanted to suck his prick. She willingly, voluntarily, and wantonly sucked his cock. After he made love to his mother and she made love to him, after he fucked his mother and she fucked him, she blew him. His mother blew him. After he licked and fingered his mother's cunt, she stroked and sucked his cock. Then, when he ejaculated a load of cum in her mouth, she swallowed his cum and licked his cock clean

"Oh, Mom, that was amazing. You're such a great cocksucker," he said. "I mean that as a compliment and not an insult," he said with a dirty laugh.

Not done yet, as soon as she released his cock from the pressure of her lips, he ejaculated a second load of cum. He ejaculated gobs of his cum all over his mother's face, in her hair, and across her naked breasts. Something he always sexually fantasized doing while masturbating himself, he gave his mother a cum bath. He ejaculated cum all over his mother.

Chapter 03:

Home alone with my sexy, big sister

Saturday night was his mother's bingo night. Since his sister hated bingo and his wife, Lauren, enjoyed playing bingo, it was just Robert home alone with his big sister, Carol. The first-time home alone with his sister since the wild wedding, sexual activities, he couldn't wait to be alone with her in the way that he was alone with his mother. He wondered if his sister would have sex with him in the way that his mother had sex with him.

'Home alone with my big sister,' he thought. 'At the very least, hopefully more, this is my perfect opportunity to flash my sister my erect, naked prick.'

Curious as to what his sister's reaction would be to seeing his stiff prick again, in the way that he flashed his mother his naked, erect prick, he was determined to flash his sister his naked, erect prick, too. In the way that she did at his wedding, he hoped that Carol would reach out and wrap her fingers around his cock. He hoped she'd take him in her mouth and suck him again.

Especially after she stroked him and sucked him at his wedding, he was curious to know if his sister would stroke him and suck him again now that she wasn't drinking. Obviously, something he didn't know before, his sister enjoyed giving hand jobs and blowjobs. Something he didn't know before; his sister wanted to stroke and suck his cock as much as he wanted her to stroke and suck his cock.

Readying himself to flash his sexy, big sister, he came downstairs wearing pajama bottoms, a T-shirt, and nothing else. His flashing outfit of choice, in the way that he had dressed to flash his mother, he dressed to flash his sister. With this being their movie night, unbeknownst to his big sister, he rented a brother and sister porn movie. He hoped that the movie would not only give her incestuous ideas but also would sexually arouse her and make her horny enough to want to have sex with him.

Curious to see her reaction to a sister having incestuous sex with her brother in the movie, he hoped she'd take the hint. He hoped she'd be sexually aroused enough from watching the porn movie to have sex with him. In the way that he wanted to have sex with his mother, he wanted to have sex with his sister, too. In the way that there was something special about having forbidden sex with his mother, there was something special about having incestuous sex with his sister.

# # #

A warm summer night, his sister was wearing her short, low-cut, sheer, and sexy nightgown without having the modesty to wear a robe. Already seeing more of her than he had ever seen of her before, he saw the shape and the outline of her C cup breasts. He saw the size and the color of her erect nipples, too. He saw the darker patch of her blonde, trimmed, pubic hair and the outline of her shapely, naked ass. While imagining the rest, he saw his sister as if she was naked.

In the same way that his mother stopped wearing a robe over her nightgown for modesty sake, his sister stopped wearing a robe over her nightgown, too. After their disgraceful, incestuous, sexual display at his wedding, his mother and sister no longer had any false pretenses for protecting their modesty. They showed him more of their sexy bodies than he had ever seen before. Obviously, not shy, modest, or ashamed, as if sexually teasing him, Carol was showing him a lot of her long, shapely legs and her long line of sexy cleavage.

Unless his mother and/or wife were around, Carol stopped wearing a robe since his brothers-in-law flashed her and everyone else Robert's naked prick. Whenever his mother and/or wife weren't around, as if he was her husband, her boyfriend, her significant other, or her lover instead of her brother, she wore her sexiest and most revealing nightgowns. Obviously, she wanted him to see as much of her sexy and shapely body as much as he wanted to see her sexy and shapely body and as much as she obviously wanted to see his naked prick again.

Showing him a lot of her sexy skin, it was no secret that his sister was sexually teasing him while hoping to sexually seduce him. Her nightgown was so sheer, nearly transparent that whenever she stood in front of the bright light of the TV, he could see the sexy silhouette of her shapely body as if she was naked. Whenever she stood in the dark kitchen with the refrigerator door open, again, he could see through her sheerly revealing nightgown as if she was naked.

In the way she was flashing him, wanting to return the sexual favor of her exhibitionism with his exhibitionism, he couldn't wait to flash her his naked prick again. This time, flashing her his cock on his terms, he was determined to flash her his prick deliberately instead of forced. Only, instead of just flashing her his cock, hoping she'd want to do more than just look, he hoped that she'd want to touch it, fondle it, stroke it, and suck it. He hoped that she'd want him to touch and feel her, too.

In the way that he couldn't wait for his sister to touch him, he couldn't wait to touch her, feel her, and fondle her while kissing her. In the way that his MILF of a mother was naked while masturbating herself, he couldn't wait to strip his sister naked. In the way that he saw his mother's naked body, he wanted to see his sister's naked body. Now, that they were home alone, in the way that he had sex with his mother, he couldn't wait to have sex with his sister.

'I can't wait to fuck my sister,' he thought. 'I can't wait for her to blow me, again.'

He hoped she'd allow him the sexual liberty with her sexy body that she took with his naked prick. He couldn't wait to make out with Carol while touching and feeling her everywhere that a brother should never touch and feel his sister. In the way that he made slow and passionate love to his mother, he couldn't wait to make slow and passionate love to his sister. In the way that he fucked his mother hard and fast enough to make her cum, he couldn't wait to fuck his sister hard and fast enough to make her cum, too.

'I wonder what she looks like when cumming,' he thought. 'I wondered what she sounds like when cumming.'

While wondering if they made the same sounds and orgasmed in the same way, in the way that he saw and heard his mother cum, he couldn't wait to see and hear his sister cum. He couldn't wait for her to fondle his prick while stroking his prick. He couldn't wait for her to suck his cock. In the way that he ejaculated his cum in his mother's mouth, he couldn't wait to cum in his sister's mouth, too.

He'd love nothing more than to watch his sister swallow his cum. Then, holding some back, as soon as she released his prick from her lips, he couldn't wait to ejaculate all over her face and across her naked breasts. As if he was a dirty dog leaving his mark, in the way that he gave his mother a cum bath, he couldn't wait to give his sister a cum bath, too.

'Oh, my God, Carol,' he thought while practicing his apology. 'I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to cum in your long, blonde hair, all over your pretty face, and all over your big tits.'

# # #

"What's that, Robert?" she asked when seeing him holding a movie in his hand.

As if pretending that he didn't know the name of the movie, he looked down at the movie before looking up at his sister.

"It's an old movie I found in the closet. It must have belonged to Dad," he said with an innocent shrug while lying to his sister.

She gave him a curious look.

"What is it called?"

As if he had forgotten the title, he looked down at the movie again.

"Brotherly love," he said. "Maybe it's one of those Hallmark movies with a happy ending. I know how much you like those kinds of movies."

She laughed and shrugged.

"Brotherly Love? With Dad from Philly, it's probably a boring movie about Philadelphia," she said. "It's probably about Bill Cosby and Sylvester Stallone."

He loaded the movie and the first scene was a brother making out with his sister in the way that he'd love to make out with his big sister. The first scene continued with a brother touching and feeling his sister through her clothes while making out with her. The movie showed the sister touching and feeling her brother everywhere, too. Then, mounting her, the movie showed them dry humping one another while kissing, French kissing one another. He kissed his sister in the way that Robert would love to kiss Carol.

"I don't think this movie is about Philadelphia," he said with a dirty laugh while looking at his sister with sexual excitement. "Do you want me to stop it?"

She looked at him with as much sexual interest in watching the movie as she looked at him with sexual arousal in having incestuous sex with him. Obviously, she was incestuously interested in watching a movie about a brother having sex with his sister as much as he was sexually interested in watching a sister having sex with her brother. Obviously, she was as sexually aroused watching the movie as he was sexually excited. No doubt, while he thought about having sex with her, she thought about having sex with him.

Hopefully, with this porn movie erotically and incestuously inspiring her, perhaps, she'd have sex with him. After having hot sex with his MILF of a mother, he'd love to have hot sex with his sexy, older sister. With him in the starring role, he'd love to roleplay the movie with his sister as his leading lady. He'd love nothing more than to cum in his sister's mouth and all over her pretty face.

"Let's see how it progresses. Maybe it's good. Unless you want to watch boring baseball, we having nothing else to watch. We've already watched everything we have recorded twice," she said.

# # #

Going from PG rated to X rated to XXX rated, while making out with his sister in the porn movie, the next scene was a brother slowly and seductively undressing his sister. In the way he'd love to undress his sister, he watched the onscreen brother undressing his sister. Allowing him to undress her, he watched the brother stripping his sister naked. Allowing her to undress him, he watched the sister strip the brother naked, too. Touching and feeling one another everywhere while continuing to make out, he watched the onscreen brother and sister getting ready to have incestuous sex.

"I don't think this is about brotherly love. I think this is about a brother having sex with his sister," said Carol with sexy laugh while giving him a naughty look. "I think this is a porn movie, Robert."

They continued watching a brother undressing his sister and a sister undressing her brother. Stripping one another naked, once naked, the brother continued kissing her while touching her and feeling her everywhere. Then, moving her to the couch, he masturbated her while eating her pussy. Once she had her oral, sexual orgasm, in the same exact way he did with his mother, he watched the onscreen porn actor mount the onscreen porn actress. He watched them making slow and passionate love before fucking hard and fast.

Watching for her reaction, Robert looked over at his sister. She was already squirming on the couch. In the way of a Japanese mother masturbating herself while watching a porn movie with her son, he saw his sister's hand buried in between her legs. While trying to hide what she was doing from him, obviously, she was masturbating herself while watching the porn movie. Obviously, the movie had made his sister sexually aroused enough for her to pleasure herself in front of her brother.

Oblivious to his stare, but when she finally saw him looking, obviously embarrassed that he caught her touching herself, she pulled the throw over her lap. Clearly, she continued masturbating herself while watching a brother having sex with his sister. No doubt, she was thinking about him having sex with her. No doubt, she was thinking about having sex with her brother.

"Is this movie making you uncomfortable?" she asked breathlessly.

He smiled.

"It's making me hot," he said. "In the way that he's having sex with his sister," he said turning to look at her with incestuous lust. "I imagine having sex with you."

Carol gave him a sexy smile and a naughty look.

"With me? Seriously? You'd really have sex with me," she asked while giving him a coy smile? "Your own sister?"

He returned her coy smile with his sexy smile.

"Who wouldn't I want to have sex with someone who looks like you? You're drop dead gorgeous," he said.

She beamed him a sexy smile.

"I'm not embarrassed to admit that this movie is making me horny," she said. "I'd have sex with you too," she said in a soft voice as if she was talking to herself and didn't want him to hear.

# # #

Hoping to touch and feel his sister where a brother should never touch and feel his sister, he put his right hand beneath the throw and on her thigh. Expecting to feel her nightgown, surprising him, he felt her bare thigh. Suddenly, he wanted to masturbate his sister in the way she briefly masturbated him at his wedding and in the way that his mother masturbated herself. He wanted to masturbate his sister in the way that the brother was masturbating his sister in the movie.

He was tempted to reach his hand higher but, not wanting to ruin things by rushing things he didn't. The last thing he wanted to do was to ruin the moment by pressuring her to have forbidden sex with him. A big step, she was his sister and not some whore he picked up at a bar to bring home for sex. Nonetheless, in the way she slowly, albeit briefly, stroked and sucked his cock at the wedding, even though she was drinking, he wanted to finger her pussy. After watching this movie, he wanted to masturbate his sister.

12