Dick Flashing - Exposing Oneself #03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you okay?" he asked.

She let out a nervous, little laugh.

"I'm okay," she said breathlessly.

Thinking that he was moving too fast too soon, not wanting to scare his sister into not having sex with him, he moved his hand away. Yet, obviously knowing that he could see more of her beautiful body without her wearing a bathrobe, she was the one sexually teasing him by wearing a short, sexy, low-cut, and sheer nightgown on movie night. She was the one flashing him. Not expecting her to say what she said, she surprised him with what she said next.

"You don't have to move your hand. That felt good," she said looking up at him with her big, blue eyes filled with sexually lust and arousal. "I like it when you touch me."

'She likes it when I touch her? My sister likes it when I touch her. Does she mean sexually touch her? Touch her where? I'd love to sexually touch my sister everywhere that a brother should never touch his sister,' he thought. 'What does she mean by that? I'd love to feel her tits, finger her nipples, and rub her clit. I'd love to masturbate my sexy, big sister. Is that what you mean by me touching you, Sis?'

# # #

Now that she gave him her permission to touch her, he moved his hand back but a little higher on her thigh. As if he was a masseur giving her a naked, thigh massage instead of a horny brother hoping to get lucky, he gently and lovingly massaged her leg. He moved his hand lower to feel more of her leg but each time, when he moved his hand back, he continued to gradually move his hand higher.

As if daring her to stop him, he wanted to see how far he'd get with his sister. Testing the sexual waters, he wanted to see how high his sister would allow him to move his hand up her thigh before she stopped him. In the way she held his cock in her hand before taking it in her mouth, he'd love nothing more than to cup his sister's cunt while fingering her pussy. Wanting to masturbate his sister, wanting to know if this movie was making her wet, he hoped she'd allow him to finger her pussy.

"You have great legs. So shapely and firm but yet so soft," he said.

She looked up at him and smiled. He so wanted to reach around her and feel her naked ass. He so wanted to reach up and feel her naked breasts and finger her nipples through her nightgown. He so wanted to kiss his sister. He wondered what it would be like to French kiss Carol.

"Thank you. I just shaved them," she said removing the throw from her lap for him to see her legs.

When she removed the throw, whether deliberately or unintentionally, her nightgown moved higher with her movement of tossing the thrown. As if she was sexually teasing him by flashing him, he saw the bottom of her naked, blonde pussy mound, her pussy slit, and her camel toe. He saw his sister's cunt. Something he always masturbated over imagining seeing, he couldn't believe he was seeing his sister's cunt.

Whether it was deliberately done or accidentally done, he couldn't believe his sister had flashed him her naked cunt in the way that his brothers-in-law had flashed her his naked prick. As if daring him to make his sexual move and have sex with her, as if this was his incestuous invitation, she gave him a sexy look and a naughty smile. Was she daring him to make the next move? Was her sexy look and naughty smile her sexual invitation to have incestuous sex with her?

Not allowing this golden opportunity to pass him by, taking the chance that she'd sexually want him as much as he sexually wanted her, he pushed the rest of the throw aside. Now that the blanket wasn't interfering with his movement, slowly and gradually, he moved his hand higher up her shapely thigh. He moved his hand high enough that the back of his hand was in contact with her blonde, trimmed, pubic hair.

He couldn't believe his hand was touching his sister's blonde, pubic hair. Always curious if her pussy was bald, trimmed, or bushy, after seeing her naked cunt and touching her pubic hair with the back of his hand, now, he knew she was trimmed. Wondering if she was wet, he wondered if she'd allow him to finger her pussy. In the way that he fingerfucked his mother, he'd love nothing more than to fingerfuck his sister.

As if they were boyfriend and girlfriend instead of brother and sister, afraid to finger her pussy, he removed his hand from her thigh to put his arm around her. While watching the porn movie, he enjoyed holding her, hugging her, and cuddling with his sister. Tempted to kiss her, desperately wanting to make out with her, he wondered what it would be like to kiss his big sister. He wondered what it would be like to French kiss Carol while fingering her naked pussy. He wondered how she'd react if he dared part her lips and French kiss her.

Then, when she slumped down and rested her head on his lap while continuing to watch the movie, with the top of her sexy nightgown wide open, she gave him a great down-blouse view of her naked breasts. As if she was topless, not only could he see the shape and the sized of her C cup breasts but also, he could see her long line of sexy cleavage, her areolas, and her nipples, too. Controlling himself, he was so tempted to reach his horny hand down the front of her nightgown. He was so tempted to feel and fondle her big tits while fingering her erect nipples.

# # #

Whether she realized it or not, whether it was accidentally or deliberately done, but her hand was on his flaccid penis. As soon as his sister's hand came in contact with his cock, with his prick having a mind of its own, his dick gradually erected and hardened itself. Throbbing and pulsating against the palm of his sister's hand, there was no way his sister couldn't feel that. Then, when his cock came to life and fully erected itself, his sister wrapped her fingers around his cock through his pajama bottoms. He couldn't believe his sister was holding, feeling, and fondling his prick again.

"I hope I'm not being too wicked, Robert, but you have a big prick," she said giving him a naughty look while staring at the erect impression his stiff prick made in his pajama bottoms. She looked up at him with her big, blue eyes. "May I see it? If you don't mind, may I hold your naked prick in my hand?"

He looked at her as if she was drunk. He looked at her as if she was insane. Yet, with them both on the same page, as much as she wanted to see his erect prick, he wanted to show her his stiff dick. Answering her request, he reached inside his pajama bottoms and pulled out his prick.

"Sorry but watching a brother having sex with his sister is so hot. This movie is making me horny," he said. "Of course, you may see my prick. Of course, you may hold it in your hand. I'd love for you to stroke my cock, too, if you want."

As soon as he pulled out his prick, she took him her hand while continuing to stare at his prick.

"Me too. This movie is making me wicked horny," she said. "I'd love to stroke your cock."

He smiled at his sister when she wrapped her fingers around his prick again in the way she wrapped her fingers around his cock at the wedding. Mindlessly giving her brother a hand job, she slowly stroked him while fondling the head of his erect cock and while continuing to watch the movie. Obviously, not caring if he ejaculated his cum all over her, gradually, she stroked him harder and faster. Obviously, she wanted him to cum.

"May I touch you?"

She smiled at him in the way that he smiled at her.

"I'd like that. I thought you'd never ask," she said while biting her lip as if afraid to say what she was about to say next. "If you want, you may masturbate me while I masturbate you."

In an instant, he was all over her big tits. Touching them, feeling them, and fondling them, he reached down the top of her nightgown to finger her nipples. Then, with her still slowly stroking him, he lifted the front of her nightgown and reached his hand between her legs. Encouraging him to continue touching her, feeling her, and masturbating her, she removed her nightgown.

His sister, Carol, was naked. He couldn't believe his big sister was naked. He fingered his sister's already wet pussy with one hand while feeling her big breasts and fingering her nipples with his other hand. He rubbed her clit while fingerfucking her cunt. While their mother and his wife were out playing Bingo, sister and brother masturbated one another while continuing to watch the movie.

"You have a beautiful body, Carol," said Robert while continuing to touch her, feel her, and masturbate his sister with one hand while continually reaching up his other hand to fondle her naked breasts while fingering her erect nipples. "May I suck your tits?"

She let go of his cock to put her hand behind his head and pulling him forward, she allowed him to put his mouth on her tits. He sucked her nipples while continuing to finger her nipples, first one and then the other. He stared at his sister's big, naked tits while reaching out to squeeze them and fondle them.

In the way that he touched, felt, fondled, and sucked his mother's B cup breasts, he touched, felt, fondled, and sucked his sister's C cup breasts. She had beautiful tits. Now that he was seeing her naked, he loved his sister's sexy and shapely body. He couldn't wait to fuck her.

The more he fondled and sucked her nipples, the more sexually aroused she became. To her sexual delight, he pulled, turned, and twisted her nipples. Then, when he reached down to play with her pussy again while sucking her tits, she wiggled all over the sofa in sexual bliss. He rubbed her clit faster. He rubbed her clit harder while fingerfucking his sister deeper.

"Robert, don't stop. Please, don't stop. You're going to make me cum," she said giving him a sexy smile. "If you make me cum, I'll suck your cock and you can cum in my mouth," she said putting her head back and closing her eyes. "I'm cumming. I'm cumming, Robert. I'm cumming. Oh, God. Oh, God. Oh, God."

Determined to make her cum, Robert continued masturbating his sister. As soon as she had her sexual orgasm, true to her word, she took his erect prick in her mouth and stroked him while sucking him. He couldn't believe his big sister was blowing him. He couldn't believe that Carol was sucking his cock.

"Good God, Carol," he said putting a heavy hand to the back of her pretty head. "I'm going to cum. I'm cumming. I'm cumming, Carol," he said humping her mouth and fucking her face.

Timing it perfectly, as soon as he said he was cumming, he did. He ejaculated a huge load of cum in his sister's mouth. Instead of spitting it out, she swallowed it. She swallowed her brother's cum. Then, as soon as she released his stiff prick from the pressure of her soft lips, he ejaculated a second load of cum all over her face and across her naked breasts. In the way that he gave his MILF of a mother a cum bath, he gave his sexy sister a cum bath, too.

To be continued...


12