Dick in an Elevator - I'm Not Gay!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rimaday
rimaday
1,862 Followers

'Arrogant fucking smile, just give it to me, oh yeah there it is. I think it's time for your to squirm a little Mr. Suit. I think I'll give you a little tongue action for a while and make you squirm, it might serve you well.'

'Stop kidding yourself Ken, you just begged a stranger to cum in your mouth. Your licking a big black dick and it's making you harder than you've possibly ever been! Pretty clear who's in control, but your tongue is sliding down this amazing specimen again, so stay on target...Oh shit I love this cock, I really want to lick his balls, they felt so good in my hand.'

Suit: "Mmmm."

'Fuck they feel good on my tongue too. I need to lick them all over, but his pants are blocking full access...'

Ken: "Can I please pull these down a little, so I can lick your balls."

'Oh yes much better... They are so fucking soft... His scent is stronger down hear and makes my heart race. I can feel his nuts wiggle on my tongue. He likes it! Why do this asshole's moans excite me like this. I just want to please this amazing cock. I can taste his sweat between his thighs and balls and It makes me so fucking horny!'

Suit: "Aaaaaahhhh."

'Why am I so hard, licking a man's balls! What the fuck is happening! 20 minutes ago, I had zero thought of ball licking and cock sucking. Now I can't even touch my cock, or I will cum on the floor with a complete stranger's balls in my mouth, but they look so good rolling on my tongue. I want to watch myself lick up his big black cock and can't think of anything but what it will be like to take his hot cum in my mouth. I love watching my tongue lick up the length of him!'

Ken: "Oh fuck I am so fucking hard, can I please suck your dick and take your cum!"

'Oh yes feed it to me, I'm panting like a fucking dog, but it feels so good in my... Oh yes, his pre-cum is flooding my tongue... Do not touch yourself yet wait for him to cum first... It looks so good in my mouth... I want all of him in me.'

Ken: "Muh...Muh...Muh."

'You're moaning like an injured moose... I think I'm gonna cum without even touching my cock... My whole fucking body is tingling.... Suck the shit out of this fucking beast... I'm gonna get whiplash sucking the fuck out it... Fuck! I love cock, please cum in my mouth... I need it so bad... I want to feel his balls when he cums.... Oh God, they feel good... I need my dick in my other hand, I think he's close. I want to cum with him.'

Suit: "Auuhhh! Auuhhh! Auuhhh! Auuhhh!"

'Oh please cum for me... Oh fuck his balls are contracting... Keep fucking him... Oh shit it's so fucking warm, swallow as much... Tastes good... I love cum... More cumming. Jack off now... Oh fuck it feels good...Another shot... Swallow it all... Oh yes fill me... I'm cumming..."

Ken: "Muh! Muh! Muh! Muh! Muh! Muh! Muh! Muh! Muh! Muh!"

'Whole fucking body shaking... Fuck!... So, fucking good!... Cum shooting on the wall...Oh fuck, swallow his cum...So much cum..."

Suit: "Aaahhhh. Mmmm."

'My balls are still fucking pumping, oh fuck yes! Stay on his cock, it's still going.'

Ken: "Mo mes, mank you."

'Very polite thanking the stranger that just came in your mouth. I love having him there, gotta milk him dry.'

Ken: "Can I please suck you dry? I want all your cum, please."

'Oh yes, what a great cock, I love his fucking cum. If squeeze him from base to tip I'm sure there's more. Holy shit I came a ton on the floor...Oh yeah got some more, I love the feel of his cock on my lips, so fucking smooth and silky...'

Voice: "Hello in the elevator..."

'Not now, what the fuck!'

Ken: "Slurp. Hello, we're here."

(Suit turns away and begins putting his cock back in his pants.)

Voice: "I'm about to reset the system and when I do, the elevator should immediately head back to the ground floor and Jorge will meet you at the elevator door in less than a minute. Hold on."

'Holy fuck, less than a minute.'

(Ken looks at his watch.)

'9:16, less than 40 minutes and look what you've done.'

(Ken stunned and disappointed, staggers to his feet as the elevator moves. Once his clothes are fully on he looks in the mirror, wipes some cum off his chin and neck, and straightens his pants. He positions his still hard cock, so it won't be obvious.)

'Oh God there's cum on both knees...Please don't let Jorge see the cum... Breath and act normal, you'll be fine.'

(The door opens, and Jorge's eyes widen.)

Jorge: "Hi Mr Rutherford, I didn't know you were on hear too, how Ironic."

Suit: "Everything's Great Jorge, it is kind of funny, my last night as owner and my damn elevator breaks down. Luckily, Ken here took complete care of me. What a sendoff. I'm gonna miss New York. Well it seems to be working now, I'm gonna risk going back up. What do you say Kenny, feeling luck?"

(Ken jumps off the elevator duffle bag in hand.)

Ken: "No thanks, I've had enough elevator drama for one day thanks. I think I will call it a night.

Suit: "Really good to meet you Kenny, you made quite the impression. You do respond well to pressure situations... (The elevator door closes as Suit smiles at Ken.)

Jorge: "Need me to call you a cab Mr. Bantham."

Ken; "Sure, I need to hit the restroom first."

Jorge: "Trapped in an elevator I could see why. I'll call, and they should be here shortly."

Ken: "Thanks"

'Oh shit, the owner... I heard they made a deal... You just sucked his fucking cock, came like a freight train and you're still hard.'

(He was looking himself in the mirror got some wet paper towels and cleaned the cum off his knees.)

'I can still taste his cum...He came a lot...Oh fuck I am hard...I need to cum again...Might as well hit the stall, you already came in the elevator Kenny Boy.'

(Ken enters the stall drops his pants to his ankles.)

"His cock tasted so good, I made that beauty cum...The way my lips gripped his hard fucking shaft... I could feel the cum pump through that beast... Oh fuck..."

(Ken pants and grunts and whispers as quietly as he can.)

Ken: "Oh fuck I love your cock...Please feed me your cum. Auh, Auh, Auh, I'm cumming for your big fucking cock..Auh, Auh, Auh"

(He milked his cum into the toilet and again pulled himself together.)

'Fuck Kenny, you got some issues... Fuck, presentation tomorrow!... Fuck, what is wrong with you! Breath, and get home, grab a few hours' sleep and update the presentation early...you got this.'

When he exists the restroom and heads for the cab pickup he hears a voice talking to Jorge.

Voice: ..."whacking off in the bathroom and he just blew his wad in the elevator sucking to boss's dick!"

Jorge: "I was hoping that wasn't what I saw on the wall and floor of the elevator. That's some twisted shit right there. And his wife is gorgeous...Damn. I guess ass kissing just isn't enough anymore!" (They laugh.)

'Fuck, Fuck, Fuck! Just keep your head down and walk straight to the cab. It will be OK, here's the door, I see the cab...'

Jorge: "Good night Mr. Bantham. You want to check the elevator again and make sure you didn't leave anything?" (Giggles.)

Ken: "I'm good, see you tomorrow."

(He slips into the cab and heads for home)

The End?

rimaday
rimaday
1,862 Followers
12